A Stranger in a Bar

Story Info
He takes you to the bathroom for a licking to remember.
2.8k words
4.07
36.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My undying thanks go out to Amerks92hockey for editing my crappy English into comprehensible words. You rock girl, next time I'm home I owe you a drink.

*

I couldn't stop myself from touching you. I lay my hand on your thigh as I turn my head, so I couldn't see the reaction. My mind raced, as I thought of new ways to touch you, innocent but full of lustful intentions; ways to get your mind wandering also. Slowly I circle my fingers around your leg, occasionally rubbing my hand along your shoulder as we talked and drank. Soon we were on the dance floor; you began to sway your ass in front of me and before long I rub your round ass against me as the music played. You looked back to see my eyes watching you as you swing your hips and ass, I grabbed your hands and put them on my hips, pulling you toward me. I kept grinding against you. It wasn't long before you could feel my hardness and the heat of my cock through your clothes. Silently you say to yourself "I wanted this man inside me, I want to feel his tongue caressing my clit, his hands playing across my breast, his fingers and cock penetrating me in all those dirty but satisfying ways. I want to taste him but more than anything I want him to make me cum."

You are soaking wet. A slight chill runs down your spine as your realize our dancing and sexual tension has made your panties wet. My fingers began to dig into your hips as you rub yourself harder against me. You turn to look at me, feeling my cock jab into your abdomen; we are so close that your hard nipples were pressed into my chest. Our lips barely touching as though engaging in the ultimate tease...

Tell me Beautiful, can you feel it? Can you feel the hardness pressed against your body, the moisture between your thighs? Can you feel my breath against your neck as I whisper naughty thoughts in your ear? Is your mind wandering at all, wondering just how this night will unfold and where it will lead?

If I had to read your mind, I would imagine the night would go something like this:

Slowly I reach and grab the back of his neck and pull him to my lips sucking gently as I kiss his sexy mouth. The thrusts of my warm tongue in his mouth made him weak in the knees. His hands found their way under my shirt and moved slowly up my back, I could feel my pussy aching with anticipation. He kept pulling me closer to him; my toes were barely touching the ground. We kept sucking each other's lips and tongues for what seemed like a million songs. Every time I tried to catch my breath I thought I was stealing his. His tongue warm and soft against mine as our lips collided over and over. Then pulling my lips away and with a bold attempt to get a small amount of pleasure, I asked him to join me in the bathroom. His lips parted as he loosened his grip on me, I turned, grabbed his hand, and began to lead him to the back of the bar.

Looking to make sure the coast was clear (not that I really cared), we enter the bathroom. We quickly made our way into a stall; slamming the door shut he pushed me against the door. The walls were cold against my hot body, the hatched metal pressed into my back. I stood there breathing deeply, when he began kissing me again. Our bodies were talking for us; we couldn't help but touch each other. I reached to pull his shirt up; I wanted to feel his hot skin. He grabbed my ass, lifting me off my feet. I wrapped my legs around him tightly as my back hit the door of the stall again. I could hear the moans slipping from my lips as he moved my blouse away from my breasts, his tongue moved quickly over them. I kept pressing my hips into his, grinding I could feel my clit throbbing, aching for a release. I began begging him to fuck me. I wanted to feel the raw hard cock deep inside of me.

Realizing he would not give in so easily I let my legs slide down his, and dropped to my knees, he grabbed my head pushing my face against his crotch. I fumbled with his belt and zipper and finally released a perfect cock, bouncing at my face, drips of pre-cum falling from the tip. Wrapping my hand around him I pulled back on his skin, feeling his heat in my hand and licked off the drops of cum. Tasting the salt from his sweat and the smell of his soap, the heat radiating from his thick cock, I quit licking, and began sucking madly. Slamming his cock into my mouth over and over, my nose hitting his lower stomach, my fingers from my right hand circled and played with his heavy balls, while I took a finger from my left hand and teased him further. Using the drool that was dripping down my chin from his hard cock, I wet my finger and slowly began to tease the area behind his sack. Slowly I rubbed it until I felt him spread his legs a bit, silently inviting me to go further. With this I released his balls and started to stroke his cock as I sucked him, making sure that this was a proper blowjob and one he would never forget. As I did this I re-wet my finger and started to rub it along his taint again, inching my way towards his asshole. Once I was there I began to rub it, applying more and more pressure until I finally began to push against his tight ring. Gradually as I sucked his tasty cock I worked more and more of my finger into his tight asshole. I was surprised at how much of a turn on this was and began to swallow his cock with complete abandon as I fingered his welcoming ass. With my mouth full of his tasty cock, I stroked it as I bobbed my head like a wanton whore. I tried to work my finger in and out of his ass, pacing it as I sucked him. Inhaling his smell, and tasting warm pre-cum as I kept sucking, drinking it down... It made me want more. Sliding my finger from his ass I again got it wet with my spit, this time plunging deep into his ass making him moan aloud. Taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could, I pulled him tight against my face by his ass, both with my free hand and my wiggling finger.

He pulled my lips off his cock, and told me to stop or I would make him cum. Smiling I took him back into my mouth and continued to suck him. Again he pulled his delicious cock from my mouth, this time asking where I wanted his cum. I just smiled and continued sucking. My only goal was to swallow his tasty juices.

The door of the restroom kept flying open as men came in and attended to their business. These simple distractions and the risky ness of our actions only making me suck my stranger harder. My nose kept smacking against him as I continued sucking and licking his thick cock. His breath became quicker and I felt his jerks to my movements as he spilled into my throat. My movements slowed as I let him continue his release. His breathing between moans seemed so loud echoing in the bathroom. I could feel his cock bounce against my tongue as the last drips of juices fell. I pulled my lips from his cock, flicking my tongue against the tip; I look up to see a smile across his lips, white teeth shining underneath. I took his cock back in my mouth, sucking it deeply as I let my finger slide from his ass. He both moaned and whimpered as I did this, making me smile yet again.

I stood up and became dizzy. I don't know if it was the alcohol, or the realization of what I had just done. He quickly grabbed me, just hugging me. I suddenly felt as though I had made some terrible mistake. Panic struck through my body when the thought of acting like suck a slut came crashing through my mind. The man holding me in his arms began to slowly kiss me, gentle sweet kisses across my face, lips and neck, not in the same ravishing way we had just found each other. My panic slowly faded as I enjoyed the attention I hadn't gotten in so long. As he let me go slightly he looked at me, and told me how sexy I was. I giggled to cover how uncomfortable I was. And he asked if he could do the same for me, to return the favor.

His hands moved down my ass, sliding between my legs. His fingertips brushing my mound through my pants. The slight touch sent shocks down my spine and caused my already wet pussy to drip into the crotch of my already wet pants. He didn't wait for my answer. He just slid down my body, kissing my neck. He began lifting my shirt off my stomach and soon felt the cool air on my heaving breasts. Every thought I had forgotten as this sexy man made his way across my chest, pulling my nipples out of my bra to suck them. His kisses were nothing compared to the shocks of his warm, wet tongue against my hard nipples. He could have stopped there bring me to an orgasm without touching my wet pussy, but his lips continued down my stomach, sucking my belly biting lightly at my sides, and he stopped to suck and tease my belly button. Fucking it with his tongue, the flick over this dent in my skin was amazing. The anticipation itself was enough to drive me over the edge.

Nothing got left out, here I was standing in a men's restroom at a bar, knowing I was about to receive head. It wasn't even the knowledge that I was about to get head but more that this man was going to make me cum, to suck my clit, to finger me and that he was going to thoroughly enjoy it. His fingers slid under the loops of my pants, I was so comfortable and relaxed I didn't even noticed my pants were unbuttoned until he gently tugged at the belt loops and my pants slid down from across my ass. He continued kissing and touching me bringing me to another state of ecstasy. The smoothness of his touch was erotic. My inner thighs felt air escaping from his lips, his touch against every inch of my butt and legs. All making me feel as though I was floating. His tongue flicked across my clit. Waves of pleasure flew through my entire body. I felt it in my fingers hanging by my sides. The cool door against my back, even my feet still in my boots felt as if I weren't standing anymore. His slick tongue slid across my clit again, instant moans escaped from my clenched lips. My legs spread as open as I could get them with my pants around my knees, I felt his breath on my lips, and I arched toward him. My body aching for a release, his tongue began lashing at my lips. His tongue slid through my wet pussy, separating my lips, plunging into my wet hole repeatedly.

As his lust built, I felt as though he were trying to devour me. He wasn't just sucking my clit but was attacking my sopping cunt with complete vigor. He was licking my clit, sucking my lips, fingering me as my juices flowed down his face. I felt a finger slide into me, quickly followed by his tongue and then another finger. Slowly at first he began sliding his fingers inside me, then picking up the pace as he sucked my sensitive clit. Removing his fingers, he became more forceful when he hands groped my ass, tilting me toward his face so he could fuck my hole with his long wet tongue. It felt amazing as he crammed his tongue inside me as if it were his hard cock fucking me.

My body felt so hot, even though I was mostly naked, with his hands spreading my ass, his fingertips began gently circling my tightest hole. He kept fucking my hole with his tongue while the tip of his finger entered my ass. Suddenly he backed his head away from my aching clit and dripping pussy, spinning me around and slamming me into the stall. The cold steel was refreshing as my hard nipples pressed against it. With his hands grabbing my ass cheeks he pulled them wide apart and began tonguing my tight backdoor. What started out as a tickle quickly led to him probing and then fucking my ass with his warm wet tongue. More and more of his tongue worked into my ass, sending waves of pleasure through me. Removing his right hand from my cheek he reached around me and began to stroke my clit again. Rapidly he drew his fingers across my clit, pushing two of them inside me as he continued to eat my ass. As if it were even possible I felt my body relax even more and felt his entire tongue move deep inside my back passage. Jesus, I had never felt anything like this before, it was amazing. His hand rubbing against my clit as his fingers slid into my dripping pussy, his tongue fully buried and wiggling in my ass.

All too soon, I felt my body begin to quiver at the first onset of orgasm escaped. My hands grasped the top of the stall wall, trying to keep my balance as my toes curled inside my shoes. My whole body began to shake as my orgasm took over every muscle. He continued to suck my asshole until the last shake left my body. Then he removed his fingers from my pussy, only to replace them with his mouth as he tried to suck every bit of my womanly cum from my body. Slowly he began taking long, deep licks inside my open hole, sucking up all my juices as he went. I found myself enjoying the face pressed against my soaking wet pussy, my juices dripping down my legs. I stood leaning against the locked door, my eyes circling in my head, still trying to gain my breath when he came up to kiss me. Leaning over my shoulder our lips met, tasting myself on his lips was delicious. Our tongues slowly danced as we kissed each other deeply, enjoying the flavor of our combined juices. The taste was amazing and I wanted to savor every minute of it.

He began to pull my pants up, when I asked him to fuck me. I turned to look at him; he looked just as shocked as I was to have said it. I don't know what came over me; the thought of this strange man fucking me seemed to be the only thing I could want. I turned around, again facing the door, my naked ass wiggling in the air. Without saying a word he dropped again to his knees, licking me from my now eager asshole to my aching clit and then stood up.

As he stood, he pulled my pants up with him and gently rolled them over my hips. With a smile he said he would love to "but that would be against the rules". "To tease you and please you is why I am here, my oral services for your pleasure. Tonight was not about fucking but rather you cumming. No sex, just oral pleasures" He explained. Then he offered to make me cum again, telling me he would happily take my clit back into his mouth. Even though this thought sent a tingle through my wet pussy, I decided that a good fuck is what I wanted and declined his offer. With that he leaned into me and kissed my lips again, "As you wish" was his only reply and began to dress himself. I too dressed and attempted to make myself presentable, thus hiding any evidence of our little adventure.

A few minutes later we were back at the bar sharing a subtle laugh and a cold beer. Shortly there after I left the bar and went directly home. My trusty toys would be the only cock I had in me that night. Not that I wasn't happy for what I got. Memories of that night and those orgasms would stay with me forever. Thanks to that man, a few new doors had been opened that others would eventually enjoy...

Please send me feedback about my first Lit submission, good bad or indifferent.

Your StoryTeller