A Stranger Surprise

Story Info
Leather clad stranger offers dream come true.
11k words
4.65
38.5k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are standing at the bar when a stranger comes and stands next to you. You are aware of their presence and you feel a warmth coming from there body as they stand in close proximity to you. Your senses become aware of the scent of leather and a pleasant smell of some exotic cologne.

The stranger stands a little closer but not enough to invade your personal space. You are intrigued enough to steal a glance, turning your head slightly toward them. Seeing her through the corner of your eye you pick out short highlighted hair and dark eyes. She stands a little shorter then your frame but not enough to appear too small next to you.

The stranger, feeling your glance upon her steals a look your way and your eyes meet. You shudder inside with warmth and excitement as you see a flash in her eye...what does it mean? She grins a little but not directly at you. The smell of the leather is enticing your senses and you want to step even closer...what should you do, or say? "Hello, mind if I smell your jacket? I love leather" nah...you chuckle to yourself but you are not aware that the chuckle has carried over to her ears and she glances at you and smiles...

"Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?" But before you can respond she asks you "What are you drinking?" A voice suddenly pierces your inner thoughts and you turn abruptly to see her staring straight at you. You shudder inside again, catching your breath, watching her smile brightly. You stumble to find words for a moment and then you manage to sputter out "Oh, um...Mike's Hard Lemonade" not realising she is offering to buy you a drink.

"Mike's? Hmmmm" she smiles, "You like hard?" But before you can catch the undertone of her meaning she grins and looks at the barman, quickly ordering a drink for you and diet coke for herself. Then, turning back towards you she looks deep into your eyes, still smiling. Tiny electrodes of excitement bounce around your skin every time you catch her observing you. A strange feeling you have never had before rippled through your whole being.

"Who are you here with?" She asks, your mind racing to remember who you had come in with. "Oh, some friends, over there" You reply, indicating a group of people at the corner table. The stranger glances in your pointed direction to view a group of 6 or 7 people obscured by the dancing crowd. She looks back towards you.

"Your partner there too?" You realise she is fishing...

The stranger glanced over her shoulder again at the crowd in the corner trying to pick out of anyone was watching the bar for your attention. She turned back to you in time for you to stop staring at her again and say "Um...no." That was all.

She gave you a questioning look, almost a smile. Was she contemplating asking whether your partner wasn't there tonight or whether you didn't have one? You smile back at her, almost a knowing look but you kept up your guard. This was a fascinating person and you wanted to know who she was a little more before you gave away such details, but hoping secretly that she would ask.

"I hate those duff sounding questions like 'do you come here often?' but...well, do you?" she chuckled. You let out a little laugh and reply ""wellll...once in a while, but that's a very corny chat up line...don't you have any better ones? and you both let out a laugh. You feel that excitement pop back and run all up the length of your spine. There is a comfort between you, an immediate bond like you have always known each other but you try and stop yourself getting too far in.

"Um, your accent...you are not from here, are you..." it wasn't a question you put to her but a statement. The obvious accent difference told you straight away that she was not American.

"No, I'm not. I am from London, England and yes I have lots of better chat up lines. How about 'here darling, will you keep the keys to my Porsche in your handbag?' or 'Hmmm, get your coat sweetheart, you'll pulled' how's that?" She replied, grinning. You laugh hard and reply "Oh those are terrible, but I would still consider it if you asked" looking away and smiling.

Then she took a sip of drink and said "I work here. I have been here about a year. I take it you live local?"

"Yeah," you reply "About 20 minutes away." You thought you spotted something glinting in her smile but it was gone too quick.

You spent time talking about London and England, ensconced in stories of the history of England until you noticed one of your friends waving to you. Gently interrupting the conversation you tell the stranger that you are being beckoned by your friend. "Um...would you excuse me? One of my friends is calling...I...I will be right back, if you want me to" trying not to sound too eager to come back and at the same time reassuring the stranger that you were not bored or leaving. "Sure..." she smiled and you got up to walk over to the table where your friends were...

You momentarily glance back over your shoulder and those electric zings run all the way through you as you spot the stranger with the English accent watching you walk...was that lust? You try to act nonchalant as you walk away, giving a little wiggle of your hips and approach your friends' table. You notice that most of your friends are looking over your shoulder at you toward the stranger. "Well?" you ask them, "What do you guys think?" Three or four smile and tell you to go for it and couple of others pretend that if you don't try it they will...you laugh.

Sitting down briefly with your back slightly toward the bar you keeping checking yourself to remember to glance back. Each time, as you do, you can the strangers eye, still observing you. You smile and glance away again. Asking your friends for an opinion on what you should say, some of them offering little pick-up lines to try. You just roll your eyes and tell your friends what a big help they are and in future you won't bother asking them. You all break out into laughter and as you glance back at the bar again your expression turns to one of confusion as your eyes dart around. The strangers seat is empty. She is gone.

Almost frantically you scan the whole room for a sign of her and conclude that she must have gone to the bathroom. Calming slightly you turn back to your friends conversation and realise that one has asked you a question, "What? Sorry I was...distracted there..." and you glance around for a final check. Nothing. Still no sign. How long had it been? Your friend repeats the question "I said, well are you going to ask her if you can driver her home or something?" You show your friend the bottle of Mike's and say "Duh!! More like me asking her to drive ME home!! She's been on diet coke. I am the one who's ratted" you chuckle. "Although, it probably doesn't matter now. She's gone." and your expression sinks with your mood, suddenly.

Resigning yourself to the fact that the stranger had gone you sat a little less haughtily, with your friends and tried to join in the conversation. They ribbed you about you being so sullen and how you had let Miss Right skip through your fingers. You tried to laugh but it didn't come naturally for a while. Your mood picked up a little after another drink and you got to dancing with a the remaining three of your friends who could still stand up straight. Getting into the music and feeling how it made your body react. You closed your eyes as one song started and you swayed with your arms in the air a little, feeling the emotion of the music, your head swinging side to side.

Now your mood is lighter again and although you haven't forgotten the stranger with the English accent you get deep into the music, blocking out even your friends as you spiral through a musical dream, standing and dancing as the strobe lights flicker and bounce from the walls.

Without warning someone slips their arms around your waste, holding tightly to you and gently grinding behind you to the music. Startled, your first instinct is to turn around and you swirl on your feet. Before you can realise it you are face to face with the stranger, but as you try to speak she kisses you hard on the mouth grasping every ounce of breath from your body. You hold tight around her shoulders grasping every inch of the kiss that you can grab, loosing yourself in her. Her lips caressing yours in a most sensual way, her body moving gently against yours making you feel so turned on that you can feel every nerve ending responding to her. Her tongue stealing across yours, lightly searching and then firmly taking. This is what you hoped it would be like when you dared to imagine it earlier. Your mind racing as you set eyes on her for the first time wondering if her kisses would be as you hoped and now, as your lips locked with hers, your hopes fulfilled.

After the longest time the stranger pulls gently away, staring so deep into your eyes that you feel your soul being probed. What is she looking for? Does she find what she seeks? She smiles, still holding on to you, for which you are grateful, as you are finding it very hard to stand on your own. Shortly after, you pull slowly away a little, still watching her. You hear cheering in the background and turn to see all your friends watching and you laugh hard, looking back at the stranger. She whispers something into your ear..."Come with me..." It's not a question. Without hesitation you wave to your friends and they clap as you walk out with the stranger.

She leads you to a car. A nice black sporty number but not too feminine looking. She walks you around to the passenger side, opening the door, very gallantly for you. You step up to the car and sit down, getting comfortable. You swing your other leg across and into the vehicle and she quietly shuts the door and walks around to the drivers side, opening the door and sliding in beside you. The engine purrs into life at the turn of a key and the stranger pulls away from the car park, driving steady and pulling out into the light traffic.

After a few minutes you are itching to ask where you are both headed and as you have that thought, the stranger speaks. "We are going to my apartment. This is alright with you." Again, it wasn't a question, so you just smile and ask how far it is. "Not far. Ten minutes drive. Are you comfortable?"

You smile again, looking around the car, observing the dash lights and answer in the affirmative. You smell the aroma of leather which is nectar to your nostrils and you inhale, which is noticed by your host. She smiles again and says "You like leather" again, still not a question. You being to wonder what is going to happen when you get to the hosts house. You deduct that she is making mental notes of your likes and dislikes and wonder what else she may have picked up about you. You notice the driver has taking a left turn into a side street and the car begins to slow...

The headlights glow bright onto a white garage door which opens without you seeing how it was done. The car pulls into the garage and comes to a smooth stop. The headlights go out and the lights in the garage switch on. Again, you don't see how. The host exits the car and walks around to open your side, holding her hand out to you. You take her hand and step out of the car, as the tingles run all over you at the touch of the strangers hand. It still hasn't occurred to you until now, that you at this time, are still unaware of the strangers name and she yours. You wonder why she hasn't asked you but say nothing.

She leads you through a door which goes straight into the house via a kitchen. You look around you at the pristine surroundings, noting that she has good taste. The works surfaces are all black marble, gleaming and shiny. The lower units are beech wood which rounded silver handles and the cupboards above are the same but with two glass display cabinets to your left. A huge range cooker sits in pride of place under the colour matched extractor fan. The floor is laminate wood with a herring bone pattern and as you look around you at the quality you realise that you are being led slowly through the kitchen and into a large spacious lounge which is painted in the same quality and taste. Dark cream coloured walls with white paintwork and a lush cream carpet greet your eyes. You inhale sharply, impressed with the sight. A huge antique looking vase stood over near the front door where the floor had also changed from carpet to wood, separated by a brass strip. To the right of the front door you notice the stairs to the upper floor of the house. Your host turns you to face her and lets go of your hand gently. "Can I offer you a drink?" She says, smiling and walking to the kitchen "please, sit down. Make yourself comfortable".

"Yes, please" you reply as she exits the room and disappears out of sight. You hear the opening of cupboards and the fridge and the gentle clanking of glass. Presently, your host reappears holding a silver tray with a bottle of champagne, two glasses and a selection of fruit and cheeses. She greets you with a smile which sends those now familiar shivers all over you and your eyes fall to the floor a little.

Pouring you a glass of champagne she sits next to you and offers you the glass. You take it and drink a little sip. Still very few words had passed between the two of you but in that silence so much had been said. Shortly afterwards, your host speaks. "So, Hazel, you like leather and Mike's hard lemonade...what else do I need to know." She always seemed to end her questions as though they were more rhetorical rather than directed at you and still she intrigued you more than any person you had ever met. Compelled to answer, you speak "What would you like to know?" you say, as it suddenly occurs that she had called you by name, which you had though she had not known. You conclude that she must have heard your friends call your name but something niggled at that thought because you couldn't remember them using it while she was around. You dismiss the idea and return your attention to her. She is watching you, smiling that smile...

As you watch her lips move you begin aching for that feeling to have them against yours again, like in the club. You stare as she smiles, watching every motion of her mouth, remembering that moment when she claimed your mouth and drew you in to whatever spell she was casting. Your imagination running riot as it recalled that moment when her mouth took yours so completely it suck every ounce of breath from your aching body. Now, as you lurch back into the present you notice she is still watching you, very intently and you feel yourself flushing.

Your bodies are just inches apart and you feel compelled to reach out and touch her but something stops you. Are you waiting for her to make a move? Are you wondering why she brought you here and what she has planned for you? It never occurs to you that this stranger could be dangerous, maybe because she is a female, but still, it doesn't mean she isn't. Something about her mannerisms convinces you she is not the hurting kind and you suddenly feel encompassed with guilt at the mere thought. You drop your eyes again, looking away from her as she contemplates you.

"You are worried" she says, again, not a question, which almost causes you to leap up but you force your body to be still. What should you say to that comment? You do not want to upset your host, who has until now, been impeccable. Desperation wracks your mind and you think quickly. "No. Not worried. Wondering. That is all." Good save, you hear your mind whisper.

"Wondering..." she repeats. Does she know you are not quite being truthful? You flush again but before you get a chance to collect yourself she is taking your mouth again, firm and hard and deep. Probing your mouth with her tongue, caressing it carefully and teasing it menacingly. You have no choice but to return the kiss in full strength savouring every moment of it. Her lips continue to search and seek yours in the longest kiss you have ever experienced. Her taste, her smell, everything about her mesmerises you until you are not sure where end and where the stranger begins...

'Stranger'...you do not feel like you can call her that now. Although you still do not know her name, she certainly is no stranger any more and all your previous, momentary fears leave you as you continue hungrily searching her lips and feasting on her taste.

Her hands reach up into your hair, gently tugging at it through her fingers, which are spread to the sides of your head. She is holding you firmly as she searches deeper into your soul through your mouth, reaching deeper and deeper into you, probing your mouth as though she is probing your mind, reading you, learning about you and yet you feel no fear.

She takes your hand as she continues kissing you, standing slowly and then, breaking the kiss gently, she whispers, in an almost hoarse voice "Come. I want you to see something..." and she leads you away from the sofa and up the stairs. Your body, excited and enthralled by everything that is happening she climbs the stairs ahead of you, stopping at the top to lead you onto the landing. There, she kisses you again, hard and urgent and then turns toward a closed door.

Reaching out and turning the handle the door opens and she speaks "Lights" and the room illuminates to a gentle golden glow. This more than impresses you and again you gasp as you glance around the luscious bedroom. Warm beech wood flooring, ivory walls and white paintwork are the main features of the room along with a huge bay window which comes down to around three feet above the floor. In the centre of the window you spot a set of French doors which must open onto a balcony and you wonder what the view is like from there during the day. The walls are panelled with white wood and sectioned to look almost like doors but you spot no handles. Her style of decor impresses you greatly and you come to realise that this person has money. Perhaps more than she knows what to do with! There is no TV or phone that you can see in the room and the bed is a four poster in elegant maple wood just a few shades darker than the floor. The frame has muslin curtain on each corner and tied back against the post. Above the bed is a large painting reaching toward the high ceiling. You glance at the painting for a moment and see a gentle pastel coloured piece of artwork of a woman holding a rose and underneath the picture in calligraphic writing are the words "Love and forgiveness". You say nothing but make a mental note. An antique dressing table sits on the left wall far from the bed and upon it sits a china wash bowl and jar. This place oozes taste and you smile at the perfect little touches she has on display.

You see an open door just to the right of the dressing table. It is clearly a bathroom which is also cleanly decorated with peach tiles on the walls and white tiles on the floor. You can't see the whole room but you can tell it is larger than it seems from your viewpoint. To the right of that door again, you spot a large freestanding wardrobe with four doors. Its colouring the same as the bed but it has gothic style arches carved into the doors. You like that.

Your host guides you past the bed and to the corner of the room where another panel is located in the wall. To all intents and purposes you might not have noticed the door but for the slight gap between the opening and the wall. she pushes the door in a seemingly special place and it clicks open. She widens the gap so that you may both enter but she does not say "Lights". The room is totally dark. Black. No window that you can spot, unless it is behind the door. She leads you in, your eyes having trouble adjusting to the blackness. "Come" she says, softly and you don't think to say no. You would follow her anywhere right now.

She leads you in without falling over anything which might be in there. Clearly she knows this room well or she has a good memory for dodging items in her pathway in a blackened room. You smile a little and then return to concentrate on not tripping over anything. Suddenly her hand leaves yours and you gasp. "Shhh" she whispers and you hold your breath. You stand very still waiting for your companion to hold your hand again and guide you somewhere. Presently you feel her breath on your neck, she is very close by. Her hands reach out and touch your shoulders in the blackness, gripping you firmly "Do not be afraid. You will love what I have planned for you" she says.