A Strip Searchin' Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth turned her gaze to the glass. "That's a full cup, 34d, brown, bee-bee nips, nice and hard."

"What the...!" Alexandra gasped, quickly turning her face towards the mirror and then just as quickly back. She had heard some rumors about there being some sort of pool or betting about what she would look like naked. But she had shrugged off those stories, seeing as they were lawyers and all.

The cane banged on the floor three times, and Alexandra shuddered with every one of them. The cane rose to her waist, while Beth moved back over to Santa's side. Alexandra wanted to slap that smirk off her face, but instead she docilely unbuttoned her skirt. She slid it down the cane, and it joined the pile.

Alexandra could hear some laughter, and her face flushed, remembering her childish like panties. And yet, when the cane struck the floor four times, she didn't want to give them up. But she did, and they, too, were sent into the corner. She was left standing only in her high heeled shoes and her stocking cap, sheepishly waiting for a command that she just knew was coming, but prayed was not.

"Hands behind your head, BLONDIE, and make a slow turn."

Alexandra burned. She knew it was a dig at her dark pubic hair. She also knew that everyone knew the truth now. Beth snapped her fingers. Alexandra made the turn, slower this time. Her nerves were finally settling down, since she figured that the search was now over -- and she deduced that the crowd couldn't really see anything between her legs anyways. She was a little embarrassed about her naked ass, but everyone had always said she had a nice one. She sighed. She knew everyone could see for himself or herself now. She also knew the high heels were helping her in that area.

"Ok, you guys had your fun, and I get the point..., really I did," Alexandra said, as she started shuffling towards her discarded pile of clothes.

"And, where do you think you're going?" Beth asked, grabbing a handful of Alexandra's hair, causing the blonde to screech. "We ain't done yet," Beth hissed. With a final tug, she had Alexandra back on the mat.

"Please!" Alexandra snapped. "I'm cold."

"I can see that!" Beth said with a laugh. "We can all see that."

Alexandra crossed her arms in front of her chest. "This has gone far enough," she said, trying to sound authoritative.

"I'm surprised at you," Beth said, shaking her head. "You're supposed to be highly educated, and yet you don't understand the meaning of 'strip-search.' I mean, you've done the STRIP and now it's time for the SEARCH."

"Look, I get it. It was totally humiliating for my client, and I'll never forget it," Alexandra pleaded, in desperation, before she turned her eyes to Santa. "Please, Santa, I was a good girl this year."

As soon as she said it, she regretted it, wincing at the laughter that echoed from the unseen audience.

"Turn around and spread'em!" Beth barked out.

"You must be joking.... I'm not a criminal here," Alexandra said, while striking a defensive pose. "Jesus, I'm a lawyer, god-dammit!"

"It's an awful strange time to use that language, little lady," Beth teased. "Especially in front of Santa. You were, after all, saying something about being a good girl."

"Fuck you!"

"Owww, looks like we'll do this the hard way," Beth said, lunging forward and grabbing Alexandra and pushing her face down on the table, again. Alexandra's protests were interrupted by a flurry of powerful swats to her bare butt. She tried hard to struggle free, but Beth was too strong for her.

"Santa, take off the gloves and help me out over here," Beth said. And, several seconds later, Alexandra felt another blow to her ass, only this time the hand felt rougher and struck more painfully.

"Santa, no!" Alexandra cried out. Several stinging slaps followed, as Alexandra cried tears, more of shame than of pain.

"Now that we have her attention, put on them rubber gloves I gave you," Beth said. The sound of snapping rubber followed. Alexandra was sniffling, as she knew what this meant. She wanted to offer a plea, but knew it would be futile.

She felt a hand spread an ass cheek, while Beth still had her in a waist-lock. Alexandra's high heels barely touched the floor. Alexandra let out a gasp as she felt pressure on her pussy. She realized it was a pair of fingers, slowly spreading her lips apart. She suddenly remembered her shaved state. She also wished she could go back in time and just bend over.

"Kind of funny, guys, natural on top, yet shaved clean down below, where it counts," Beth teased. Alexandra cringed, as it seemed like the rumors she heard about bets on her naked body might actually be true.

"Santa...owww...Santa," Alexandra moaned, as she felt a finger slid slowly into her pussy, maybe two.

"I was gunna tell you to use that tube of lubricant that I gave to yah, " Beth said with a laugh. "But it doesn't look like you needed it at all, at least not yet."

"Hey!" Alexandra objected, when she felt pressure on her clitoris.

"Ah, sorry," Beth said with a giggle. "But if you stop squirming around, I could let go of you." Alexandra tried to stop her movements, but Santa wasn't stopping his probing, and the finger flicking her clit didn't stop either.

"Well Santa, it looks like she is free of contraband, and we better move on, before she bursts," Beth said freshly, before adding, "it's time for that lubricant."

"No way!" Alexandra snapped, as she realized what Beth meant to search next. She tried to break free, but Beth had a good hold on her. Alexandra feet were moving but, with a little lift, her feet weren't on the floor; they were just running in place. Alexandra gasped, as she felt her legs being lifted and spread apart. Looking back in horror, she saw that her knees had been placed into two depressions at the table's edge, usually reserved for coffee cups. She could also she her naked reflection -- and just how exposed she was, now.

"Noooo...it's cold." Alexandra whined, as she felt the drips of lubricant. She clawed at the desk and tried to crawl forward across it, but Beth's hold on her was too effective.

"Make sure you lube your finger, too, or fingers if you prefer," Beth said. "But by the looks of it, her asshole matches her personality, so you better start with just one."

Alexandra didn't have time to respond to Beth's teasing words, as she felt a finger rubbing her asshole. Santa’s finger!

"Owww...Santa!" Alexandra moaned as she felt his finger slowly twist its way in. Slowly it moved, but always pressing deeper. She also felt more pressure on her clit. She jerked her head around, only to see Beth staring back, hungrily, and smiling slyly. Alexandra lowered her face to the table. She didn't want them to see her face when the inevitable happened, but her body's tremors loudly announced the fact when she climaxed. Beth's laughter drowned out Alexandra's shameful sniffles. Alexandra hugged her knees to her chest, when Beth finally let go, and she took some time to try to regain her composure.

The sound of a slamming door startled Alexandra out of her trance. She opened her eyes and gasped. She was still lying naked on the conference table and not back in her bed as she had prayed. She noticed her reflection in the mirror -- her red, puffy, mascara-streaked face, staring back at her.

"Oh god!" she gasped, remembering what was on the mirror's other side. She jumped off the table and took a step, before freezing in horror.

Her costume was gone.

Alexandra looked around in a panic. She was hunting for anything to cover herself with, but was coming up empty. Even the place mat was gone. Glancing at the glass, she figured everyone was getting a good laugh at her once again, although she couldn't hear anything.

She decided to make a run for it, since her boss's office was just two hallways away. Flinging the door open, she headed down the hall at a dead run. She turned the corner and ran right into portly Tom Jackson, bounced off him, and fell to the floor.

"Merry Christmas, Alexandra.... Here, let me help you up. You really should watch were you're going, running around all naked...."

Alexandra only vaguely heard his voice, for lining the hallway on both sides were her co-workers, who began cheering and clapping. Alexandra slowly got to her feet, cursing her high heels, her face burning. She was able to bat their hands away from her chest as she made her way past, but her ass received countless slaps and pinches, until she finally reached her boss's office.

She ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

"Oh, thank god!" she cried, when she spotted her clothes. She looked in the mirror, shaking her head, wondering how she could ever face her co-workers again. It was also killing her that she didn’t have a clue who Santa really was. She thought about suing, but she had signed that agreement, and she also remembered that her boss had never lost a case. She moved to the small shower stall and turned it on, hoping the hot water would sooth her body and spirit. She could also feel the lubricant oozing from her asshole.

Meanwhile, Santa and Beth had said their goodbyes, and Santa was sitting in the janitor's room. He turned awkwardly as the door opened and the senior janitor walked in.

"Oh, I'm sorry Santa, I thought you'd left for the North Pole by now."

"Knock it off, Earl, and help me out of this fat suit.... I'm sweating my ass off."

"Yes, sir," Earl said, moving over to Santa and unzipping the back of his costume. Santa stepped out of the jumpsuit and then with some help, the fat suit.

"Wow, that feels better, and now I have to get this beard off and these contacts out."

"Contacts, Sir?"

"Yeah, colored contacts."

"Nice touch, sir."

"Earl, you've worked here for thirty years, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Ben, when we're alone?"

"Sorry, Mr. Davis...I mean, Ben."

"Hey, Earl, give me some of that eggnog. I need something to cool down."

"I bet you do, sir." Earl went over to the little fridg and poured two glasses. When he returned, his boss was sitting in his underwear watching a color monitor. (Can this day get any weirder? Earl thought.) He sat down and slid a glass over.

"Picture comes in good," Ben said, pointing to the screen.

"Yeah, it does," Earl said, leaning closer to the screen. "Who would have thought she was hiding that bod, under her stuffy clothes?"

"Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised," Ben said, with a chuckle. "I loved her hard nipples.... By the way, who won the pool?"

"Oh, fucking Peterson," Earl said, shaking his head.

"Peterson, well that figures, he's been undressing her with his eyes for years," Ben grinned. "She shaved around her pussy, who would have thought?"

"I know, but it gave us all a good view. We could even see pink...well, at least in the front row," Earl said, playing it back in his head. "And thanks for the seat up front, I couldn't have afforded...."

"Don't mention it. Merry Christmas Earl. It all went to the food bank, anyway, but I'm surprised at just how much some of the front row seats went for, and at just how much it cost ME to be Santa."

"I guess some guys really wanted to know what she looked like in her birthday suit."

"I guess, and it was probably their only hope. But then again, if she had just done what she should have, they never would have known. She thought the guys chased her before!"

"Think she'll be back on Monday?" Earl said, pouring some brandy from his flask.

"If she has what it takes, she will. Remember, Victoria did.... Hey, I'm in the mood for some cheer, too." Ben held up his glass. "Plus I need some liquid courage tonight, 'cause I'll soon have to go home to the old lady. But at least I'll have Alexandra's back side view on my brain, as well as the feel of her tight asshole gripping my finger...ummm."

"I think she liked that.... She was flopping around like a fish out of water. Too bad there is no tape of her search, though."

"Yeah, but I gave my word...and it's in writing."

"But you didn't say anything about the hidden cameras in your bathroom, now did yah?"

"Must have slipped my mind. But it shouldn't have slipped hers. I didn't know if she'd shower or not, but I was hoping. I also skipped the clean up part at the end...ah, her end."

The old janitor chuckled. "How much moola do you think this shower tape's gunna fetch for the food bank?"

"Earl, I wouldn't dream...."

"Of course not," Earl said, with a snicker, while also a little disappointed that Alexandra had now turned off the shower. "And what was with that lezbo guard?"

"She was good, eh? Played her role to the T." Ben said proudly, while sitting back in his chair as Alexandra stepped out of the shower. "But she isn't a guard...and she isn't a lesbian. She's married, in fact. She just looked the part."

"What?"

"Yeah, I didn't want someone who could lose their job over this. Her name is Beth, though."

"Sorry, but I'm not as schooled as you."

"I found her at the food bank, where Alexandra was supposed to spend some time there volunteering; and then had the gall to tell me that she did. When I told all this to Beth, and what I wanted from her, she was shocked, but she has a couple of kids, and a few dead presidents sweetened the deal."

"I don't think that food bank would survive without you."

"Well, let's just say it's good to give back to those less fortunate, you know, especially around the holidays."

"Ah huh, and it's also good for the firm's PR."

"See Earl, you're smarter than you think," Ben said, with a raised glass. "Even Stewart finds the time.... And speaking of Stew..., how long before he realized that no one was coming in to search him?"

"Oh, Stewmantha," Earl said, laughing. "I think he joined the party, Ah, made it in 'bout the time big boobs' panties hit the floor. He was even still wearing that skirt, though. Nice touch."

"It was the best I could come up with, after everyone told me they wanted to watch Alexandra's search, instead, even Victoria. Hey, I couldn't let him off the hook, totally. After all, he lost that case, too."

"Ah huh, and I guess your record is safe, eh?"

"Earl, what are you trying to say?"

"Funny, all of your lawyers seem to lose at least one case."

"Jesus, Earl, you think I had something to do with it?"

"Of course not," Earl said, smirking.

"Right. I wouldn't do that to a client."

"Even, one who, the evidence strongly indicates, certainly had a lot to do with planning her husband's murder, even if she might not have actually pulled the trigger herself,'" Earl said. "That's pretty close to a direct quote of what you told me late one night during the trial."

Ben's eye's widened.

"No...," Earl went on. "Not even if you do have some friends at the Woman's State Prison, who I'm sure took it easy on her...I mean, they probably get lookers like her, every day."

"Oh my god!" Ben gasped, and dropped his head into his hand.

"And what were the chances that you learned the strip-search procedures that you used today, from watching them process her, from behind the glass...hum, sound familiar?"

"Jesus, I have to stop drinking with the help!" Ben said, pushing the flask aside. "Look Earl, if those words left my lips, they were not meant to be repeated, so I strongly suggest you forget them."

"Gee, Ben, awful defensive for an innocent man."

"Ok, Earl, I'll give it to you straight. I knew from the beginning that it was going to be a tough case, and that's why I put Alexandra on it in the first place, and I gave her Stewart, too, so she still had a fighting chance. Things were going well too, and we were winning. Then, more than half-way through, I discovered a bushel of damning evidence -- and none of it admissible. So, there was a very good chance that a murderess was going to get off...."

"And then, from nowhere comes that...that fortuitous witness, who knew just what to say," Earl interjected.

"We call it 'being well-prepped.' And yeah, Stew and Alexandra got blind-sided," Ben said, watching Alexandra leaving his office on the monitor. “But it all worked out in the end. Think about it, a husband-killer got sent to jail. We all got a chance to see Alexandra au naturel, and watch Santa check her oil...while Stewart got to eat some humble pie. I call that...JUSTICE."

Ben lowered his voice. "And she may have been a 'fortunate' witness, from the standpoint of justice, but she was not necessarily 'fortuitous.' He had a twinkle in his eye.

"'Fortunate'...'fortuitous'.... What's the difference?"

"I gave you a dictionary twenty years ago. Look it up," Ben said, laying a finger beside his nose.

"Wow...lawyers! Well, Alexandra sure dressed quickly, not like the slow way you stripped her.... And to think, this all happened because she didn't want to spread the cheer."

"Well, Earl, isn't that what Christmas is all about...spreading good cheer?"

"THAT'S NOT ALL YOU SPREAD THIS YEAR!"

"Ho-Ho-Ho! Merry Christmas!"

The End

Thanks for reading my story.

And please Vote.

Here is wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas,

Deputy Duffy

12