A Strip to Build a Dream On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiff666
Whiff666
39 Followers

Marcia sucked in a breath as she felt that, and started gently pushing back, never taking her eyes off my weaving tool. You can never tell how well these kind of games will work out, but this one seemed to be pretty hot

and I watched her face for signs she was getting close, which started almost immediately after the dildo entered her. I put my cock to her lips, and as she sucked it in, her eyes holding mine, I whispered, just as when we first met, "A couple of sucks, Baby, that's all it will take." It took a bit more than that, since I had been squeezed in the closet for half an hour, but very quickly I felt the tension rise, threw back my head, and started pumping my jiz into her hot wet mouth. I could feel her swallowing.

Knowing the signs of his oncoming cum helped Marcia be ready, and make sure she captured all his spend. She rolled it around in her mouth, sensing a slightly different taste, maybe he had fruit for lunch, when the tube stroking her pussy caused a sudden, intense orgasm. She grabbed his waist frantically, keeping him in her mouth, trembling with ecstasy. The music kept going, and she thought it was a shame she couldn't hear the sounds of pleasure in the room. He would get rid of the girl now, she knew, and they would wallow in each other

into the night, since it was Friday. He only worked weekdays now, since they didn't need his act to to fill up on weekends. She could feel the sweat under her bustierre, and thought of the pleasure they always got when they showered. My god, she thought, I really am nuts about this kid.

As she lay spread out on the bed, vaguely hearing Mitch saying goodbye to Tina, and her giggle "Call me again, stud, she's sooooo hot", the pleasure of anticipation filled her heart. She realized how addicted she had become to the amazing sexual fervor that she knew could consume her for hours on end, and that she thought he felt too. Her peaking sexuality combined with his overwhelming drive made their time together linger in her mind as the center of her life these past months, little flashes of particular moments of passion making her smile. He would come to her now, she knew, and their evening would continue for as long as she could manage. He never tired of their lovemaking, seeming insatiable as they often fucked for hours. And, as he had promised, he made no demands on her, simply accepting her control over their lives.

"She says you're a sexy bitch, Baby. She wanted to stay, but I figure it's my turn at your hot twat. I wanna taste that sloppy pussy. You ready?" Marcia raised her head and gave him a limp grin. She raised her knees as his head dived toward her groin, and she abandoned herself to him.

She awoke the next morning still tingling with the memory of her many climaxes. She could feel the stiff dried spunk on her face and tits, nasty in a way she found herself loving. She smelled the coffee, knew he was waiting for her in the kitchen, and stretched sensuously. She would shower, not bothering with makeup and her hair, and they would take their breakfast together, nude. It occurred to her she could wear the damn spike heeled shoes, they made her legs look so much longer, and reached down to her pussy, freeing it from the stiff coating and pulling the inner lips down. She knew he loved that. As she skipped into the shower, she decided to lube up her ass, he hadn't taken her there last night.

He had made eggs benedict, and as she ate, watching his cock stiffen when she licked a drop of hollandaise from a nipple, she wondered vaguely when he had made the sauce. Probably yesterday afternoon. "I lubed up my ass, Mitch. You missed that last night. The sauce is really good, you sure are getting the hang of it. How about I rub a little into my cunt, and lets go out on the patio to enjoy this nice morning?" It was nice and private out there, and they often took advantage of it. She stood and smeared some of the yellow sauce just above her pussy, then strutted through the patio door,exaggerating the twist of her hips. She knelt on the armless lounge, and sighed as she felt his breath at her limp inner labia. His finger pushed inside her rectum, They were going to have another lovely morning.

Three

She lay on her side as his cock thrust ever so slowly into her ass, his hand manipulating her clit as the other squeezed her breast, occasionally pinching the nipple. He was whispering seductively in her ear, reliving their night. "You looked so fucking sexy, babe, with all that makeup, like a forty second street whore, and you're really getting good on the pole. They were throwing money at you when you pretended to cum. I could see the juice shining on the pole, The next girl licked it off, did you see that? Her name's Ginger, I bet we could get her over here sometime. Jim damn near begged me to get you to come in every week. He said you were the best MILF he'd ever seen. Oooh, slow down, lets make it last. Easy, easy."

She was beginning to feel more urgent, remembering the hungry, demented faces in the big crowd, their desire so obvious, the thrill their need gave her tingling in her groin. She hadn't even waited to get home, but instead mounted his cock in the cab, careless about the driver, and came after five strokes. It had taken him nine months to talk her into it, but after the first time, and the addictive nature of all that lewd admiration, she liked it at least once a week. She was learning more and more about the heavy, colorful, slutty makeup she used as both a disguise and a costume, to become the flagrantly sexual courtesan she craved to be. And Mitch loved the adventure, the avid way she lost herself in it, and the wild sex that she demanded afterwards.

"You're such a bastard, Mitch, making me do that nasty display. You just like to see me demean myself, don't you?" He was chuckling as she went on. He loved to talk dirty with her. "I thought the lipstick on my tits was a nice touch, didn't you? That fake tattoo on my thigh seemed to work too. Pointing right at my slutty pussy. As though those perverts needed directions. It turns you on to know you'll be getting into that hot cunt on display as soon as I finish, doesn't it? I should make you come out there and fuck me right on stage. Make you shoot all over my sweaty body the way you like. Oh god Mitch, I'm damn near ready, lets get off, you haven't even cum yet tonight. Thats it honey, fuck that hot ass, oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......."

The orgasms from her ass were more intense, but shorter than most others. He tried to stretch them out, but she was tight enough that he admitted it was hard to control himself. She seemed to bloom as she soared into the amazing peak, and when she felt him shooting into her bowels, lubricating their joining, she snickered and mumbled "Lost control again, huh stud? You're going to have to carry me to the bathroom, or I'll make such a mess." As she came down, she did not lose her sense of vitality, and knowing he would still be up for it, wondered briefly what they should do next. Once more should be enough for tonight, she had to work tomorrow.

I tried to pick her up without my dick leaving her, but it slipped out and I felt some dripping, and got her to the shower before there was any serious leakage. As she turned on the spray, I knelt behind her and lapped at the combination of jiz and lube dribbling down her thigh. She wiggled her taut butt, and I felt the water washing away the sweat, the body makeup she'd used, and the fake tattoo. As we played and soaped, my cock was still in pretty good shape, around half hard, and I hoped she wasn't finished for the night. I expected her to want at least one more fuck, to calm the exhibitionist that had always lurked inside her.

I thought she had bloomed in the thirteen months we'd been together. Her face had softened, she said they found her more relaxed at work, and her new position rested on her newfound ability to get along with her peers. I had liberated several fantasies she had suppressed, and once they were out, she would wallow in them for a couple of months, then simply embrace them as an occasional pleasure. She was far less conservative, even taking me to one of her company affairs. I got along fine, except for a couple of senior execs who I thought were after Marcia. She confirmed it later, and chuckled about the way I had pissed them off. "They can't touch me darling, which is probably more infuriating than the fact that they can't get into my pants."

She had been surprised when I had trouble balancing the checkbook. "You're so competent about so many things, darling, and this is so easy." After teaching me how that worked, she made me take a couple of courses at Columbia in finance. I had a lot of trouble the first couple of months, but she was surprisingly patient in working with me. Somehow one afternoon, the light hit me, and I sailed through the rest of the term.

Meanwhile, the sex, which had started out amazing, got better and better. We experimented, tried swinging, did several threesomes, but nothing ever seemed to work as well as the two of us for a long evening. She needed a young virile stud like me to keep up with her. We did a week in Barbados, at a couples only beach resort, and spent the whole week nude, outside, and fucking. We had several offers to swing, but it didn't seem necessary. Marcia was already talking about going back. "I just lost myself in it, darling. Nothing but you, you, you, fucking fucking, fucking." When she told me that, we looked at each other, then laughed. She spoke for both of us:"No, I couldn't live that way ALL the time. Maybe, oh, I dunno, half?"

My mind returned to the shower as I felt her her finger wiggling in my ass. She zinged my prostate, and my cock jumped. She pushed against it and kissed me, smiling. "Go get us some brandy dear. Meet me in the guest room." I walked out into the living room, toweling off, and filled two snifters. When I got back to the mirrored bedroom, she was standing at the foot of the bed, where she was reflected in all three walls, in a white bathing suit that was basically two thin strips of material running down from her neck, over her nipples, and into her slit, leaving the fat outer lips exposed. Her arms were stretched over her head, and she wore a pair of six inch heels in a matching white. She was gazing at me in the far mirror, intently.

"Mitch honey, I want this to be my wedding dress, down in Barbados, all I'll wear the whole three weeks." I grinned, first liking the dressing up thing she knew turned me on, and the six inch heels she had learned to be comfortable in. Then I realized what she'd said. I slumped weakly down on the bed.

She was staring at me, a little fear in her eyes. I said "Oh jesus babe, I don't want to screw things up. We've got a good thing going here, I mean I guess I love you, but shit, do you need the problems? I always told you, I don't need anything, you treat me well, life is fucking great, I mean why fuck with it? But if that's what you want, it's okay with me, I sure don't want to give you up."

She looked relieved. She sat down beside me, the strips pulling away so her nipples pressed against me, and I realized she had refreshed her makeup in the short time I'd been getting the brandy. She took one of the snifters, clinked my glass, and whispered "Drink up." Her hand gripped my soft cock as we sipped the strong liquid. "It's a simple deal, really darling. I can't imagine life without you anymore, This has been the happiest year of my life. I want to bind myself to you, and you to me. I want you to be well provided for even if something happens to me. Who the hell else do I have to give my money to? I figure if I take good care of myself, I can still turn you on when I'm sixty and you're forty five. And I went off the pills a month ago. A month and a half actually. I could be pregnant right now. You can still do your shows, play your games with teenyboppers, whatever. You know I don't mind. So what if our relationship is based on sex? It's really terrific sex. So, yes, it's what I want. More than that, it's what makes sense for us."

As I listened to her, I guessed what she was saying did make sense. She knew she had me wrapped around her finger right now, but it was only normal to worry about how things would change as we aged. No matter how often I tried, she always seemed to fear that our relationship was only about sex, and how good she looked. I'd get financial security, she'd get sexual security. She whispered "But I'm taking no chances. Lets get another load of your wigglers inside me." I felt her lips on my cock, sighed, and lay back on the bed as we began to make love.

'Epilogue

I watched Marcia strut out of the surf, her amazing fifty five year old brown body shining in the Barbados sun. Not an ounce of fat, flat stomach, a little more ripped now, her age showing only in a few wrinkles around her eyes. Those sexy inner labia extending out of her groin, her hips wiggling in the soft sand. A walking wet dream.

She plopped down beside me, holding my eyes as she reached out and grabbed my dick. "Pretty sexy for an old lady, huh stud? At least the little head thinks so." She liked outrageous things now, so she bent over and sucked me inside her mouth. My sixteen year old son was standing in the surf, and when he saw his mother deepthroat me, he waved, and laughed, doing the clenched fist pumping "Yeah" sign. I chuckled, and Marcia raised her head. Seeing the boy, she stuck out her tongue at him. He flipped his already impressive cock at her. She muttered "Little shit."

She lay back and relaxed in the tropical sun, holding my hand. "I'm getting my eyes done again next month darling, can't have my age show. I must say I wonder if you even care anymore. All you look at is my tits and my pussy."

I said "You know I only love you for your body, Babe. A little maturity turns me on. Seriously, you know you don't need to do it for me, don't you? And your son doesn't seem to mind your age." Jason was swimming out toward his sister, kneeling on a body board, her already big tits hanging down as she watched for a wave. Only eleven months younger than her brother, her trim, athletic body reminded me of her mother.

"Well I have to compete with Melanie, honey. Christ look at those tits. I think she'll grow into them, though. I'm sure you noticed she shaved her pubes for this vacation. It is fun, isn't it? I let Jason do my ass last night. It's still fuck, fuck, fuck isn't it? I do love this spot. Did you talk to the office? They were hoping to land that Mason account. The one with that sexy dyke we both like. I didn't tell them the fix was in."

I was watching Jason sitting behind Melanie on the board, nuzzling her neck and covering both tits. She wasn't paying attention, just looking over his shoulder for a wave. Suddenly, she pushed him off the board, and started paddling, catching a nice curl of surf, and getting covered with the foaming water. I could hear Jason complaining loudly. She rode it all the way to the beach, then flipped over to her back. Jason skidded in on the next wave and slid over her, and I saw her spread her knees as he lowered his mouth to her nipple. Her hand came up to pull him more tightly to her. There was some wiggling, her knees came up, and suddenly they were fucking.

Marcia felt a little thrill as she watched her son's ass thrusting up and down into her daughter. She loved their casual eroticism, the freedom she and Mitch had taught them. She knew how good Jason's cock must feel to Melanie, having taught him all he knew. He wasn't the lover Mitch was, but that would be asking a lot at sixteen. She swore neither kid would fall victim to the inhibition she had once felt. They were both going to grow up enjoying their lovely bodies' sensuality. She was waiting for her daughter's curiosity about feminine love to draw them together. Mitch said her cunt tasted amazing.

She rolled over and pressed herself against her husband's warm body. His half hard cock pulsed against her belly. They were taking full advantage of the privacy at this villa, dressing only for an occasional dinner in town. It was a chance to make sure their kids were using good hygiene, knew when to say enough, and by the way, enjoy their young bodies. She and Mitch certainly did. But she could see they watched their parents avidly, noticing little subtleties of technique. And Mitch still seemed tireless, always ready to indulge her appetites. Which were, it seemed to her, at least as strong as fifteen years ago.

Marcia reached between them and stuffed his dick into her wet pussy. She never really got dry down here, something about her memories of all the pleasure they had had over the years. She began to gently work his cock, combining movements of her hips with the muscles inside her pussy, as they let themselves begin to soar together, well practiced but never dull. She felt him sucking her neck, his tongue tasting the salt and lotion, and his finger playing with her asshole. God, she thought, we're still as good together as ever. Maybe she'd have him dance for them tonight.

Whiff666
Whiff666
39 Followers