A Strip Whipping!

Story Info
I strip for my slave as I whip him good.
12.3k words
4.2
57.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mistress J. I reconnected with an old boyfriend named M who in the past was quite submissive but took quite good care of me orally. I got a surprise call from him one day and catching me in a good mood I decided to try a few experimental dates. I wasn't surprised finding over the phone that M had fallen into female domination and discipline. The day I left him I sucked his cock spitting his semen all over his bare cheeks and proceeded to spank it off with my bare hand until his entire cheeks were bright red. He was still squirming as if he was still getting spanked long after I stopped. Making him submit to this harsh spanking almost talked me into staying but I decided I had to leave for the good of both of us. The day I left I always had regrets because I never found another man whom I could trust. M openly confessed that he has had several Femdom relationships and to my surprise this happened because of his first initiation into the spanking that I gave him. He told me he had deep regrets the very day I left knowing that if I only incorporated female domination into our relationship things could have got better. I actually agreed with him but suggested we cannot do anything about the past only in the future and since both of us are free I suggested we have a few trial dates and start over.

We agreed over the phone that it would be appropriate for me to give M an over the knee bare bottom spanking with M giving me a blank check on how hard I could spank him. I told him that he shouldn't worry because by the time I was finished spanking him his ass would be toasted hot. Truthfully both of us were quite hot to perform this coming home ceremony. We actually decided over the phone just to give each other a quick hug and a kiss at the door and immediately start the spanking. M gave me directions to his house and actually moved his car so I could have his parking spot in the carport. I quickly drove over to his house and parked in the empty spot walking up to the second floor condo and knocked on the door. Greeting me with a big smile on his face was that a handsome sexy mustached stud with a ponytail. As planned we gave each other a kiss on the mouth and a hug pressing my huge breasts into his chest. I was a little nervous but I was also excited at the same time.

M was wearing a pair of blue jeans where he had cut out the cheeks perfectly for giving a spanking. I had told him I wasn't interested in looking at his cock on our first date so this little idea of his solved the problem perfectly bearing his buttcheeks which I was only interested in punishing. He had placed a chair in the middle of the living room as planned so I sat down and pulled him over my lap so that my stronger right hand could do all the spanking. Thinking about what could have been actually made me want to give him an even more intense paddling. I wanted to sear into his very being how much I wanted to dominate him. Telling him to lie still I began the spanking working on his tender lower cheeks snapping my fingers as I spanked. I have a technique of hand slapping using my fingernails scratching and digging as I spanked him. I was glad the door was closed because after about the fourth swat he was already crying out and didn't stop until I was finished. I loved watching him bouncing up and down on my lap as I swatted him. I could see my hand disappearing into his flesh and as it rose away a new red handprint appeared along with some scratches from my nails. I actually enjoyed spanking M who more than deserved everything I could give him for punishment. I think I spanked him for a good ten minutes before I allowed him to slither on the floor crying in tears.

We went to dinner that night finding a private booth to talk about our new arrangement. I decided I didn't want another relationship like we had before scarcely considering being his fulltime Mistress. The idea of being paid to give my ex-lover a whipping turned me on. I really didn't want to be paid in cash but preferred fancy dinners, clothing, and gifts instead. I told him that I would take him shopping where he would buy me whatever I wished and in return we would have a private session one he would never forget. M agreed with a nasty smile on his face. I told him the spanking I gave him today would cost him today's dinner and another one next week.

After the initial introductory spanking I began disciplining M twice a month. We usually would go out shopping first deciding on what to buy and the amount which more than paid for the session the following night. I decided that being a lady I wanted to go to dinner the night I disciplined my slave because going out to a nice restaurant made the event even more special. I didn't want to just go to his place to give him a beating and leave without celebrating. I wanted both of us to feel special even though he suffered through a whipping. I found that men are just like children and have to be nurtured after good whipping. Spending time afterwards is important for the relationship and for both of our well being. I didn't want M to think it I was just in it to beat the sins out of him every week and not establish a real loving relationship. We both enjoyed talking about the whippings afterwards as well as consequences and things we both could do to improve our lives. We actually got a lot closer even though we were not having sex. Every whipping I watched a strong handsome man strip naked for me putting his total trust in whatever way I chose to punish him. This was a real turning point for me because now I had M even though he was my slave I became more loving and caring for him because of the trust he put in me.

M liked the idea of being whipped before an altar and candles with me being the representative of the goddess. I liked the idea of him being respectful and worshiping fact that I was the goddess in human form and then I was a representative of female superiority. I didn't want to get into a set a way of doing the same session over and over again because I liked to use surprise and variety to make the sessions more exciting. Both of us liked talking over the phone to do some pre-planning for the session so that I could decide before and whether I wanted to a specific thing or not. M was quite open to most anything giving me quite a variety of nasty things to choose from to do to him. The more I learned about his past experiences the more I regretted leaving him because even though all those nasty things were in my mind I thought I was living with a fairly straight guy and come to find out he was quite open to almost anything. I decided to take on the Biblical named Delilah and call my slave Samson. I worked out several hair removal scenarios that worked well with the Biblical theme of removing power whenever you remove Samson's hair and slowly shaving my slave until he was totally under my power.

M knew I wasn't interested in having sex with him because of my chosen lesbian background. After my last relationship ten years ago I decided that the lesbian lifestyle was more to my liking and I turned butch. I found out that having a woman eating your pussy to orgasm was a lot easier than having a stud pretend he was eating your pussy just so he could stick his cock inside of it squirting you full of his slimy semen. I never let M know who my girlfriends are or who I sleep with but I am getting plenty of sex from the mouths of beautiful lesbian women. Being a butch I love strapon fucking my younger girlfriends to orgasm. I also enjoy fucking there buttholes just because I can. In my nursing job I work with a lot of lesbian wannabes whom I introduced to oral and strapon sex. I have plenty of women ringing my phone off the hook to go to bed with. I told myself I should've forgotten about men all along and I would've had a lot more fun and sexual pleasures.

Not long after we started seeing each other M confessed that he had really enjoyed strapon sex. I almost fell off my chair but didn't let on that I had been screwing women for quite some time with a strapon. It was quite exciting to hear that his ex-wife had been strapon fucking him during the entire marriage and M totally enjoyed getting it in the ass. I never considered him a gay because when we were together I fingered and licked his asshole and he enjoyed it then including licking my own asshole. I wanted to give him an experienced that none of the other women had done before so rather fucking his asshole as for pleasure I told myself I was going to teach him how to suck cock with a strapon and test his humiliation level. I really didn't want him to know how good I was at strapon fucking because then he would want that all the time and truthfully it is more enjoyable to fuck woman because her pussy is already lubricated from excitement so I can easily pull out of her pussy and directly push into her asshole without using any jelly.

I love showing off my body to M just to get a rise out of him. I think M loves being naked especially at the beach. I'm little reserved in public but I surely like showing off my naked body as well. M Loves sucking on my nipples so I gave him an occasional suck is to keep his interests. During our private sessions I have no problem being in various stages of undress other than keeping my panties on so he doesn't get any ideas about fucking me. I think swinging a whip bear breasted without the limits of my tight bras gives me the freedom to with him even more intensely because I can take a full swing without my bra chafing my skin. I do enjoy wearing something sexy every time we have the session and never were in the same thing twice. Sometimes I actually like to be fully clothed denying my slave any chance of seeing my flesh during the whipping. Whenever I want to masturbate I do it when I'm behind him so he cannot see. Sometimes I even blindfold him so that I can play with myself as I whip.

When we were lovers he learned how to eat my pussy to my liking and actually learned how to last long enough to fuck me to orgasm. I liked teasing him because I have the ability to stall my orgasm forever making him stay beneath the sheets for hours to satisfy my lusts. Many times M would fall asleep with his head in my crotch only to wake up and continue eating my pussy until I was satisfied. That was my first sign he loved to be dominated enjoying the comfort of being trapped between my legs. I even taught him how to lick my asshole so that I could climax. He will never forget the times I licked his asshole until he shot his come all of the sheets without even touching his cock. Even though he has a nice velvety mouth I think it is better to deny him any oral pleasures and enjoy my girlfriends.

One night after a fun shopping trip M had bought me an expensive watch I told him that I was going to give him a special "Strip Whipping" where every time I removed in article of clothing I would use a different toy to punish his bare flesh. I decided to use my bare hand for warm up, a riding crop, a wooden paddle, a razor strap, a flogging whip, and finally a fresh cut cane. M was in for a big surprise because my pussy was completely shaven which is what I have been hiding from him all along. Three days before the session I decided to come over to his place and give him a full genital shave as well. I was surprised that M didn't balk when I told him I was going to shave his genitals as smooth as a baby. He had a dildo that had a suction end which could stick to the side of the shower. I impaled him on the 9in. dildo so he couldn't move and proceeded to shave off his pubic hair with several safety razors until every last hair was gone. He liked the fact that I was playing with his dick at the same time but to my surprise he never got hard because of the dildo that was completely buried in his butthole stifled his ability to get hard. When I finished I made him start fucking himself pushing on and off the dildo attached to the wall. That was the only fucking he was going to get that night from me. It actually turned me on to watch my slave fucking himself making me wish I didn't keep my promise to myself because I wanted to strap it on force him to bend over and screw his ass off.

On Saturday morning I took M shopping at a posh lingerie store where I purchased a black tight skirt with a matching black top. I also had him buy me string of pearls so that I could wear reminding him that I would allow him to come if he took the whipping well. For my undergarments I purchased a black silk slip, a beautiful flowered lace bra with matching panties. I also made him buy me a black garter belt and stockings along with a pair of shiny black paten leather pumps with 4in. heels. I didn't let him see me dressed up but my girlfriend who owns the shop told me I definitely had the dominatrix look and would drive my slave crazy with lust. After my shopping trip I seduced more money out of my slave's wallet to have my hair done as well as a manicure and pedicure. I wanted my nails nice and sharp and painted bright red reminding him of blood.

My hairdresser Glenda is a lesbian and always gives me a good butch haircut shaping it close to my face but leaving enough to cover my ears. Glenda has a soundproof room in the back where she can give her favorite clients "the special". This includes a washing, haircut, a pussy shave, and afterwards a hot oral licking. We are already lovers so she doesn't charge extra but I always leave Glenda a good tip. I love feeling her luscious lips wrapped around my clitoris and her long tongue pushing deeply inside my vagina. This is why I prefer a woman eating my pussy because no man has ever gotten me off like Glenda can. After my hair cut she pulled off my panties and started delicately shaving my pussy. Every flick of the shaver was turning me on making me hot for her mouth. After the shave she washed me off and started eating me right there in the chair. I was in heaven as she fingered my G-spot sucking on my clitoris making me squirt all over her face. I kissed her immediately afterwards licking my juices from her mouth and cheeks. We kissed passionately and exchange tongues stroking each other's breasts pinching our hard nipples. I told her all about my strip whipping for my slave and she was quite excited. Glenda invited me over to her place on Sunday afternoon to spend several hours making love lazily in bed. My mouth was already watering thinking about licking her wet shaven pussy. I gave her a $50.00 tip thanks to my slave promising Glenda multi-orgasmic pleasures Sunday afternoon.

Let me tell you a little bit about how M and I got to this point. In order to feel safe I had to make M promise me on paper in his own writing that I could totally enslave his body, soul, and spirit giving me complete ownership and use of his entire being. The only law behind closed doors would be whatever I ordered or made him do. I do not like safewords and I show no mercy. I wanted his complete trust in whatever I did to him or made him do for me. I wanted him to know that I can take him all the way to the point of hell and back with his full trust in whatever I did. He signed in his own blood on the night of the new moon. In total darkness we went for a walk to the beach at midnight finding a nice intimate secluded spot away from people. Stripping him completely naked I forced him to lie over a flat rock face down flogging him with his own leather belt until his back, ass, and legs were covered with welts. Shaken and in tears I forced him to hike naked all the way back home. This was his first taste of finding out what he had signed.

It was now Saturday night and time for me to perform my "Strip Whipping". I had taken a shower at home making sure that my pussy was freshly perfumed and powdered. I even tasted my own juices making me wish I could give my own pussy a good licking myself. I was thinking that if M played his cards right I might even allow him to eat my pussy. I was willing to take a risk taking our relationship up another notch at least allowing him to orally satisfy my insatiable appetite for cunnilingus. I spent a lot of time doing my makeup making sure my eyebrows were properly plucked to a fine line. I used dark colors for the dominatrix look and even applied extra long eyelashes. I used ruby red lipstick matching my nails and some pink blush on my cheeks. As I did my makeup all I could think about was my pussy which was still tingling from my oral treat at Glenda's. I couldn't stop thinking about allowing my slave to eat my pussy after I gave him a good whipping.

For me I believe pussies were made for licking rather than fucking except when it comes for procreation. I have a girlfriend who got pregnant by sucking off her husband passing his sperm in a kiss and forcing him to go down on her spitting his sperm into her pussy. It must have been pretty potent semen because they only did it once and nine months later she had a bouncing baby girl. She has never given her husband any relief since that last sucking having turned totally lesbian. He wears a cock cage to keep him from masturbating and once a week she screws him with her strapon allowing him to come during the fucking. This is a fitting fate for a male slave married to a lesbian.

One thing I knew for sure M was going to get a real thrashing; one he would never forget. I had called him on the phone and told him to get himself squeaky clean and shave his cock and balls like I trained him. Tonight I wanted to give him the whipping first then go out to dinner afterwards because I knew I could convince him to go out to a more expensive restaurant with a freshly whipped body. I think both of us were quite excited about this ritual whipping. I was more excited than him because I knew exactly what I was going to do to him and what I was going to give him for being such a good slave. I convinced myself that getting my slave of the my pussy juices was going to draw him deeper into my web desires.

I made M slave drive over and pick me up. When he saw me all dressed up he couldn't believe how beautiful I looked. To get his motor running I reminded him how much more beautiful I would look once I started stripping naked for him. M constantly complemented me all the way to his condo making me feel quite the lady of the night. I told him not to be too complementary because he still has to look forward to a very painful whipping before we go out to dinner. This seemed to shut him up making him very quiet contemplating his fateful whipping. M parked his sports car in the carport escorting me into his condo. On the way to the door of the nosy neighbor lady caught us giggling and laughing so I just blurted out to her we didn't have time to talk because I have a spanking to attend too. She is quite religious turning red immediately running back into her house slamming the door. Little did she know I was telling the truth?

M nervously opened his front door allowing me inside first locking the door behind us. I told him to open the chilled bottle of champagne and pour myself a glass. I could tell he was nervous because he finally realized he was going to get the promised whipping I had been planning for the last week. I had already decided that the reason for the whipping would be out of my slave's obedience to my word. The whipping would not be for any other reason other than my asking. I wanted my slave to prove his loving obedience to me by taking a serious physical whipping for no other reason but to satisfy my own sadistic need to punish him.

M handed me a glass of chilled champagne filling another glass of water for himself because I forbid him to have any alcohol which would deaden the pain of the whipping. I decided to make his promise as a toast. Clinking glasses I looked deeply into his dark brown eyes seeing the fear speaking directly to his subconscious telling him I was going to enjoy making him pay for every single piece of clothing I removed by whipping his bare flesh like never before. I could see my slave trembling knowing what he was going to receive because I never show mercy once I start a session. I took my newly purchased pearl necklace twirling it around giving M something to look forward to promising him I would allow him to shoot his own pearls after the whipping. I could see that this quickly got his imagination into high gear putting a smile on his face. I always like to throw my slave a crumb even if I rarely keep the promise. I didn't want him to know I was actually going to sit on his face and make me eat my pussy until I came instead.