A Stroke Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia hadn't even exited the room when Caryn peeled off her top and shimmied out of her thong.

"I'm not even going to pretend that I'm not somewhat humiliated after you just fucked my mother. But I haven't been fucked in close to a year. And this will be my first sex since I had Amanda." It was truly a night of firsts.

"So, do me a favor, don't talk a lot. Just fuck me hard and rough, OK?"

Forty minutes and about a dozen positions and four of Caryn's orgasms later, I learned that Caryn inherited her mom's animated audible exhortations and then some.

I was vigorously fucking Caryn's ass in the jockey position on the couch ("Did you fuck Mom in the ass? No? Well, would you mind doing mine?") when Tricia emerged from the bathroom wearing only a towel on her head.

Tricia watched intently from the floor, calmly rubbing lotion on her sensational body, stroking her clit, listening to her daughter's wails as I invaded her bowels. She seemed remarkably detached while watching her daughter get voluntarily sodomized.

Mom offered only one piece of counseling. "Let him cum on your tits, honey. Take advantage of those beautiful puppies while you have them."

Obligingly, Caryn knelt on the couch while I deposited a much smaller load all over her soft globes than the one left within Tricia's snatch an hour earlier, yet impressive nonetheless if I do say so myself. Tricia seemed to approve. She clapped in appreciation as Caryn licked my sticky cum from her mounds.

As Toad once said in one of the closing scenes in the classic movie American Graffiti, "Jeezus, what a night!"

So as not to overstay my welcome, I declined the Price ladies' gracious invitation to stay for breakfast. I had to work in the morning, and I needed to clear my head of the ambivalence of emotions I was experiencing.

"I have an idea, honey," Tricia said to her daughter who herself was glowing now. "Why don't you go with John to that restaurant in Granville next Friday and then later in the evening, after you have your fun, you can let me borrow him for my tip? Sound like a plan?"

Caryn frowned. "Mom, Kimberley is coming to visit next Friday night, remember?"

Mom stroked her chin. She looked at me. "Kimberley is my youngest. She's a swimmer at Ohio State. The most talented of us all."

Tricia herself was apparently quite adept at overcoming problems. "And she just broke up with her boyfriend."

Caryn chimed in excitedly. "I'll bet she'd love to meet the new mall manager, mom!"

Now, this was the opportunity of a lifetime, right? A family full of three sexy love servants.

I chose another course.

"Um, Tricia, may I speak with you for a moment? I looked at Caryn. "Alone?"

"Go on upstairs, honey," Tricia quietly directed her cub. "Check on Amanda and get some sleep." She kissed Caryn on her forehead. Tricia's intuition told her, correctly, that I ad something important to say. But it wasn't what she expected.

Once Caryn had disappeared upstairs, I began.

"I don't know exactly how to say this, Tricia, so I'll just come right out and say it straight. I don't want to fuck your daughters." Those were words I never thought I would hear myself utter.

Tricia looked at me earnestly. "Go on," she encouraged.

I studied her mature, sexy face as I spoke. "I like to simplify my life. Life's complicated enough." She smiled at this truism.

"Tonight was the best sexual experience of my life, and no disrespect intended, but it had nothing to do with Caryn, " I continued, on a roll now.

"You're amazing, my dream woman, "The One, the White Whale".

She chuckled at my awkward phrasing. She rubbed her hands along her still naked body. "Interesting analogy," she teased.

"You know what I mean. But beyond that, you're smart, you're funny, you're together." She blushed slightly. She tired to hide it, bit I saw it.

"I want a relationship with you. Just you. What do you say, Tricia? Do you want to try a relationship with me? Just me?"

She didn't hesitate. "I say you're sweet and honest and I'm very flattered. You're just what I'm looking for, also. I never thought I'd say this again, but 'I do'. I do want to try a relationship with you, John."

I beamed. "Good answer. I have just one more request."

She motioned with her hands. "Anything, lover. Name it."

"I want you to take me upstairs to your love nest and give me your second blow job as a fifty-year-old. And finish this one."

That sexy nose wrinkled. "But you just fucked my daughter in the ass."

"I know," I said. "Clean me."

She took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. I watched her glistening pussy peek between those tight buns the whole time. "Kinky," Tricia said over her shoulder.

"I like that."

We woke the baby this time.

Thus began a two-year relationship for Tricia and myself that was, shall we say, full of many explorative adventures.

Maybe I should write about them. Ya know, kiss and tell.