A Strong Relationship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

Kicking things up a notch, Tamara slurped Mason's cunt avidly, but she drilled a slender finger into Mason's ass while she ate her out. Mason jerked forward, slamming her pussy even harder on to Tamara's licking tongue. Tamara could scarcely breathe, but it was soooo worth it if she was pleasing the lovely Mason. She hoped Mason would want to visit she and her mother again – they'd show her some of the things they'd done with their other bedmates. She and Sam together would surely blow Mason's fuckin' mind!

"Ohhh Lord – I'm cumming, but don't you stop licking bitch, don't you fucking stop!" Mason groaned. Her body shook with orgasm and she actually squirted her juices on to Tamara's face. It thrilled Tamara that she'd been so successful pleasing Mason and her own orgasm followed suit.

Mason rolled away and looked into Tamara's dark eyes, they were dazzling. She kissed the girl and hugged her close. "Wow – sexy sure runs in your family. That was fantastic kitten, simply wonderful!"

Sam walked in at that moment carrying a tray laden with coffee and cake. "I'm glad you two lovelies had such a nice time. My – such noisy girls!" she laughed, setting the tray down on the nightstand and sitting beside Mason on the bed. She still wore the filmy negligee, it was hard for Mason to decide who was lovelier, the mother or the daughter – but she didn't have to chose, did she? She'd been with both and found them wonderful, passionate, inventive lovers.

Sam snuggled beside Mason on one side, while Tamara cuddled in on the other. Mason poured herself a cup of coffee, it was late and she needed the caffeine. Sam cut the cake and spoke to her.

"Well – do you think you can get Michy and I back together? I miss her so, so much!" Samantha sighed.

"I think I have a plan – but I'm going to need the help of this hot little sexkitten here!" Mason said, glancing at Tamara. The girl raised an eyebrow, but Mason said "Don't worry – you won't have to do anything difficult, and I can promise you dear, you will have the time of your life!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12