A+ Student Ch. 02

Story Info
Katrina tries to resist Dr. Allen... To no avail.
1.6k words
3.87
77.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to do another installment of A+ Student, but several people emailed me, begging for more. So here goes. I hope you like it- it's actually based off of my 9th grade Biology teacher I had a couple years ago (the name is, of course, changed, though).


The next day I walked into Biology reluctantly, not really wanting to be there at all. I sat down in my usual seat and kept my head down the whole time. I could feel his eyes on me for a good portion of the class, but I never looked up—I made a promise to myself to not look at him, to not look into his deep, ocean blue eyes and remember what had happened. I couldn't focus on the lesson at all, instead doodling all over my notebook.

Five minutes before class ended, he did it. He made it impossible for me to leave without talking to him.

"Katrina, can I see you after class, please?" He said in front of everyone. They all made their "ooh" sounds as usual, whenever someone was called to the office or asked to stay after class. Because he had said it in front of everyone, I couldn't decline—I had to stay. So when the bell rang I stayed in my seat, never taking my eyes off of my doodles, even when I heard him walk over and sit in the seat next to me after closing and locking his classroom door.

"Are you going to talk to me?" I didn't answer. "At least look at me?" I kept doodling. "Damn it, Katrina! Just answer my goddamn questions!" He demanded. Still, I didn't answer. He rubbed his hand over his eyes, frustrated. "Say something," he pleaded.

"What?" I said shortly.

"What do you mean what? Just say something, anything!"

"What do you want me to say? That I want you to leave me the hell alone?"

"I want you to tell me the truth. And that wouldn't be the truth." He had me there.

"Fine. The truth is I can't do this right now. I never will be able to do it. You're like junk food. I really like it, but it's not good for me if I eat it. Is that better? So, that was the truth. I want you to leave me the hell alone."

"But you see, I don't think that's what you want, I think that's what you think you need."

"Damn it, just stop and let me go." I got up and turned to go, but he caught me roughly by the arm before I could leave.

"No," he told me, and pulled me to him roughly, bruising my lips as he smashed his face against mine in an animalistic manner. I tried to push him away, to do anything, but he wouldn't stop. I needed to get away before either he hurt me or he noticed my underwear was drenched. He began to bite down the side of my neck, hard.

"Ow!" I said as he kept biting me, "Stop it, just, please, please stop," I started to sob as he used his recently taken off tie to bind my hands together behind my back.

"But I know you want this," he told me, kneading my ass roughly with his hands and pushing my pussy up against his rock hard erection, grinding me into him.

"No, I don't," I told him as he pulled off my pants.

"Really, because I think your body would beg to differ," he said as he shoved two fingers up my wet cunt and roughly began to pull them in and out. This caused me to groan, but still I protested until he finally took my pants then my underwear and shoved my soaking wet panties deep into my mouth, then finishing the gag with one of the many extra ties he kept in his closet.

"Shut up and stop fighting," he growled, pushing me back onto the table so I was lying flat on its surface. He ripped open my shirt and quickly pulled off my bra, grabbing some clothespins from his desk. I watched with wide eyes as he loomed over me with them in hand, finally bringing them down and clamping one on each nipple. The pain was like an electric shock through my body, making my eyes water and my back arch. I screamed out, but it came out sounded more like a groan because of the gag I had.

He flipped me over and had me on my knees, bent over, so my ass was in the air. He climbed up on the table behind me and kneaded my ass roughly in his hands. He ran his dick up and down my slit so it was wet with my juices. Then, without warning, he shoved the whole length of it down my ass. My knees buckled as I screamed out in pain, the tears running freely down my face now, but he was holding me up against him, pushing his long, hard dick in and out of my ass in a fast and rough motion. With his other hand he fingered and pinched my clit hard. Even with all that pain, I started to feel the start of an orgasm. With the clothespins pulling down my nipples as I was bent over, the feeling of my clit being sharply pulled and pinched, and the new, rough sensation of a dick up my ass, I was starting to come. My eyes rolled back in my head and, as the first waves of pleasure rolled over me, intense and heated, I fainted.

When I woke up, I was tied to the desk, facing upwards, my hands and legs pulled apart. He was standing over me, smiling down at me, having stripped naked while I was passed out. I tried to scream, until I realized that I was still gagged and there was nothing I could do anymore. He knelt down beside the table I was strapped to and started to bite down on my clit. I withered in pain on the table, but also in pleasure. My back arched against his teeth. His tongue drove inside my cunt, pushing in and out in a smooth, fast motion when he wasn't biting down roughly on my clit. I moved my pussy, trying to shake off his mouth in reaction to the sharp mixture of both pain and pleasure that I wasn't used to. But my legs were too tightly bound, ensuring that I was unable to move away from his mouth. Even though I was in indescribable pain, I still was getting close to an orgasm, moaning and bucking against his mouth.

He pulled away right before I could cum, so I was stuck there, on the edge of pleasure, as he stood over me.  He started to bit now at my neck, sucking the skin down to my chest where he bit my breasts around the clothespins that were clamped around my aching nipples. Finally he pulled himself onto the table and knelt over my pussy. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled them up as far as he could, considering I was still completely strapped to the table. He pushed himself into my cunt, filling me up totally and so completely that I felt as though I were about to break in half.

In and out he pushed, with great speed and strength. His dick pulsated inside of my cunt, touching very spot in it. The pain in my body intensified in correlation to the great amounts of pleasure I felt. I screamed and sobbed into my gag, and his thrusts got faster and harder each time. The pressure built and built until finally it overcame me, causing my body to jerk and convulse on the table.

"I'm sorry." He pulled out of me then and stopped for a moment. Then he slowly and carefully ungagged me and undid the ties keeping to the table. Running a hand over his face and turning away from me, he began to dress again, slowly and methodically. I wiped the tears from my face and carefully got off of the table. I walked around to his front and looked into his eyes while he buckled his belt. I held his face in my hands gently and slowly moved closer, bringing my face to his. Softly, our lips touched, tears rolling down both of our faces.

"I love you. I'll always love you," I whispered into his lips as we continued to kiss gently. He pulled me into his bare chest and held me tightly against him, his lips against the top of my head, one hand running through my hair, the other on the small of my back.

"I need you. I can't live without you. I don't know why and I've tried to forget about you. But whenever I do anything- whenever I eat, when I sleep, in my dreams, when I kiss her, all I can think of is you. You have to believe me when I tell you how hard I've tried to not love you. I just can't. I can't," He whispered into my hair, hugging me tighter with every word.

"Don't leave me, please. I-I know we can't happen, but... please. Don't go. Ever." I told him, gripping him around his waist tightly.

"I can't promise that. But I can promise I will always love you. But if it's best for you that I do go, then I will. I promise." I pulled away and kissed him passionately, grinding my body into his. I ran my fingers through his hair and knotted my fingers in it. My tongue played with his in a rough hide-and-seek manner.

I wanted him forever, but at this point, I was happy just taking what I had now. And that would have to be enough for me... for now.