A Sub of All Kinks Ch. 03

Story Info
Kisha shows off Jason.
3.2k words
3.79
26.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: Da Club

Kisha stood in front of the mirror and admired her outfit. It was one of her tighter black leather outfits and it gave her breasts more lift. She ran her hands down it, enjoying the feel of it. She had on crotch less panties and black leather mid thigh, stiletto heel boots.

Jason stood at the end of Kisha's bed, dressed in a tight set of leather pants and a tank top. All black including the boots he was wearing.

"Are you ready, my pet?" She asked as she eyed the 18karat diamond collar around his neck.

Nodding Jason smiled and blushed a little as his mistress eyed the collar round his neck. He still felt this was too much. "Mistress, I don't want to seem ungrateful but...I don't feel like I deserve this. What if something happens or someone steals it?"

Kisha trailed her hand up his arm and then gave his cheek a gentle slap. "No one will steal. We are going to play with those like us. Everyone knows the rules. You will be by my side unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

Jason's closed his eyes at the gentle slap and nodded as his mistress spoke. "Of course Mistress, I will not stray an inch from your side."

"Good boy," she said and led the way out of the house and to her Porsche. It took half an hour to get the club.

Even though they had arrived at ten to be early, already a long line had formed.

"Showtime," Kisha purred and stroked his cheek as she got out the car, walked around and opened his door. She grabbed his leash and gave a gentle tug.

Jason slid out of the Porsche with a grace that his Mistress had instilled in him. His toned muscles on his arms glinting in the moonlight. Jason's eyes scanned along the line, looking for any interesting subs or doms his mistress might be interested in.

Kisha was glad she had used her body glitter on him. Jason had the best body on a sub that she had ever seen. She almost drooled then just thinking about Jason's body on top of hers.

She managed to get a grip on her raging hormones and went to stand in line with Jason by her side. It took fifteen minutes to reach the door but the bouncers at the door smiled and greeted her. They eyed Jason appreciatively.

"Back down boys," she said with a laugh as she led Jason in.

Jason smiled playfully to his mistress and turned to the bouncers a moments and gave a slightly side flex to them just to tease.

Jason winked and slipped inside with his Mistress, sticking close by her side.

Inside the club was packed as those who lived and breathed the BDSM lifestyle were jamming to "It's Gettin' Hot In Here".

Kisha tilted her head back and let the sounds soak into her. This was her time, her life, her zone. And she was going to delight in taking Jason along for the ride.

Jason slid close to his mistress, his hand moving to her ass as they moved deeper into the club.

Jason's eyes scanned across the room once more and he let out a slow breath, feeling good right now.

Kisha let him take some liberties, after all, he was hers and there was nothing wrong with let him play switch every now and then.

"Do you like?" she asked as she leaned in close to his ear.

Jason smiled and bit his bottom lip softly. "I like very much Mistress, it's just a pity there are so many here, or else I would take you right here, right now on the dance floor."

"Would you now? Well, you might get your chance, slut of mine. Anything is possible in here," she told him as she pulled him toward the dance floor and began grinding on him.

A smile crept onto Jason's face as he felt his mistress grind against him, his hands sliding down to her ass cheeks and squeezing firmly, his member beginning to harden at the prospect of taking Kisha, here in this crowd.

Kisha grinned. So he was starting to relax. That was good. She kept the leash held loosely in her hands as she continued to grind on him as the song changed to "In da Club."

Jason leaned forwards and kissed his mistress Kisha with fiery passion, his lust and desires rising within him as he pulled her closer to him.

Kisha decided to see how far he was willing to play. She slowly began to raise his shirt up and kissed her way from his belly button up toward his nipples. She could feel the eyes that were swinging their way and she smirked against his skin.

Jason let out a soft low groan, barely audible against the music. Slowly Jason slid his hands slowly up her thighs, under her skirt to grip her panty clad ass cheeks.

"Naughty," she told him and tugged the leash. "Mistress, didn't say you could play yet," she rebuked him.

Jason slid his hands back to Kisha's ass cheeks on top of her min skirt. "Mmm and what if I felt like being a little bad tonight Mistress? The thought of taking your body right here and now, in front of this crowd has me more aroused than ever before Mistress."

"It might have you aroused but I said no," Kisha told him firmly as her hand slid back to his cock and she squeezed it hard.

Jason took a deep breath and looked into his eyes, a playful glint in them as he smiled at his Mistress. "Of course Mistress Kisha."

"Now," Kisha said as she turned around and finished taking his shirt off. She licked his nipple and dropped her hand into his pants.

Another soft moan slipped passed Jason's lips as Kisha licked his nipple and slid her hand into his pants.

Jason's cock immediately hardened fully, his hips moving slightly as his Mistress caressed his throbbing length.

"Since you seem to want to show yourself so badly, why don't we let others see what I get to play with?" Kisha asked as she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

Jason shivered as his Mistress pulled out his long thick cock, the crowd gasping, 'Oh's and 'Ah's heard as the light glinted off his impressive member.

"See what a little show and tell can do for you?" Kisha giggled and moved out of the way so that the crowd could see. Many of them she had trained or trained under.

"Isn't it nice and hard?" She caressed it firmly.

Jason stood at ease, with his hands behind his back as his Mistress worked his erection. There were a few cat calls from the crowd and many appreciative nods and a few winks.

"So smooth yet it gives a nice punch," she continued as she dropped to her knees and gave it one long lick.

Jason stiffened slightly and his cock jerked, bobbing in the warm club air.

A circle had formed around them, many male and female subs watching appreciatively and licking their lips, a few doms were also watching with interest.

"He tastes so sweet. Would anyone like a taste?" she offered as she took his hard cock in her mouth and sucked it slowly.

A few greener subs in the audience raised their hands, only to have them smacked down by their Mistresses or Masters.

"I'll play with him," a tall black man said as he stepped forward, his two male subs following close behind him.

Cyrus froze as he took in the size of the large black male Dom. His thigh muscle twitched nervously as he watched him, his eyes flicking back and forth between the two subs by his side.

Kisha stood slowly and eyed the black man. She walked over to him. He towered over him which meant he was six foot and several inches.

"I don't know," she said and circled him. "I heard that black men are pretty well hung. Can't have you damaging my sub," she told him as she completed the circle.

The man smiled. "If you're afraid I'll break him, I can let one of my subs play." He gestured to both of them. One was Hispanic and the other Caucasian. "Pick the one you want."

Kisha looked over them and pointed to the Caucasian. "I'll take him." The black dom grinned. "Good choice. He has a good mouth. Go with her Jeremy and please her sub. Make it a good show and you'll be rewarded later."

"Yes, Master Stephen," Jeremy said and followed Kisha over to Jason.

"Jason, don't disappoint me," she told him and unclipped the leash so that he could move freely.

Jason nodded obediently to his mistress and stretched his arms out, stretching his well toned muscles. "Mmm I do enjoy a good switch."

Jason walked over to Jeremy and softly caressed his cheek while his free hand slid down his abdomen and slid into his pants.

Jason slowly caressed Jeremy's member before pushing him down to his knees. "Show me and this crowd how god a show you can put on."

Jason slowly caressed Jeremy's member before pushing him down to his knees. "Show me and this crowd how god a show you can put on."

Jeremy slowly licked Jason's member, his eyes going to Jason's face. He licked all over until he had completely licked every inch of Jason's manhood.

Jason watched as Jeremy's skilled tongue worked along his member, a look of lust crossing his eyes. Jason slid his hand his over Jeremy's hair. "Good my temporary pet, your master has taught you very well."

Jeremy only murmured something before licking Jason's balls.

Jason took a deep breath, a moan escaping his lips as his hands tightened in Jeremy's hair. A long moan was heard as Jason reached down a little and fingered Jeremy's nipples.

Jeremy moaned and then began sucking Jason's cock.

"Ahhhhh yes my pet, that's perfect." Jason's hand gripped Jeremy's hair, sliding his hips back and forth, slowly fucking Jeremy's mouth.

Jeremy moaned and sucked faster and harder, his own cock growing hard.

Kisha stood next to Stephen and they watched their subs.

"How long have you had Jason?" he asked her.

"A little over four months. I think he will make a great switch. He can do sub and dom equally."

"You are lucky. Are you going to take more?"

"I'm not sure yet. Depends on him," Kisha said softly as she watched the two subs perform.

A grin of control crept onto Jason's face as he began to thrust into Jeremy's mouth deeper. The head of Jason's cock popped into Jeremy's throat every so often, gradually going deeper till his full length was sliding in.

Jeremy gagged slightly, adjusted and then sucked eagerly. He wanted Jason's cum in his throat.

Jason felt his orgasm begin to build and firmly pulled Jeremy of his cock, looking into his eyes with a flame of dominance. Jason smirked with a sadist smile. "Beg for it my pet, in front of all these people, in front of your master...beg for my cock."

"I want you to cum in my mouth, master. Please, fuck my mouth!"

Jason smirked more and looked over the crowd. "Do you think this slave has had enough? Or I should I make him wait?"

There were calls for make him wait and others that said fuck him.

Kisha looked at Stephen. "You're call."

Stephen looked at Jason. "Give it to him."

Jason nodded and looked down at Jeremy. "Your wish has been granted." Jason slid his cock home into Jeremy's mouth and began thrust firmly into it, his cock swelling as his orgasm crashed through him.

Jason's cock erupted a long and large volley of cum, several hard blasts hitting Jeremy's throat. Jason grunted and moaned loud enough for everyone to hear, pulling Jeremy's head down on his cock with each shot.

Jason gently let go of Jeremy's head as his orgasm subsided, allowing him to suck Jason clean.

Jeremy cleaned him off and grinned happily before turning to look at Stephen.

"You did good, come," Stephen ordered.

Jeremy walked back over to Stephen's side.

Kisha was smirking as she walked over to Jason and caressed him. "Very nice. You are learning. Come, let's dance."

Jason shivered as his Mistress' fingers moved over his still sensitive cock, a sigh escaping his lips. "Thank you Mistress."

Jason followed Kisha across the dance floor as the circle dispersed, his pants still open for all to view his luscious cock.

"Grind against me, show me how much you want me to ride you here in front of everyone, my naughty little slut."

Jason's eyes sparkled with this idea, his cock stiffening again as he began to grind against his Mistress, gripping her hips tightly as he pressed his cock hard against her.

Kisha gave an animalistic growl and pushed back so that the tip of his penis was brushing against her ass. "That's it, work it!"

Jason circled his hips in long movements, his tip pushing against Kisha's ass farther and farther with each stroke till it was wedged within her cheeks. Jason moaned out loud as he felt the tip of his cock touch her anus.

"Go ahead, ride me," Kisha ordered as she dropped her hand down, lifted her skirt and started fingering her bare pussy.

She was already wet and horny from watching the other sub suck Jason off.

Jason nodded and eagerly griped his Mistress' hips as he moved his own hips forwards. The thick head of Jason's cock strained at his Mistress' puckered rose bud a moment before it gave in and let the head of his cock pop inside.

Kisha moaned and then smiled when she saw some watching. "Enjoy the view," she told them as she rocked back against him so that his cock sank further into her ass.

Jason leaned forwards, a hand sliding under his Mistress's top to squeeze her breast firmly as he sunk the full length of his cock into Kisha.

Jason bit upon his Mistress's shoulder as he felt her ass muscles gripping him, leaving more red marks to keep the old marks company.

"Naughty, naughty, but so you," she crooned as his teeth sank into her shoulder.

Jason withdrew his cock till just the tip was within her scorching hot anus before plunging back into her depths. Jason's cock was relentless like a battering ram as he began a slow, but powerful rhythm.

Kisha sank her fingers in and out of her pussy, matching his thrusts. She was moaning loudly as she felt an orgasm rising. This one was going to be good.

Jason groaned loudly, attracting more attention as Kisha squeezed his cock tight within her ass.

Pinching and pulling hard on his mistress' nipple, Jason's pace began to rise, his cock lasting much longer this time round since he had recently orgasmed.

"That's right, fuck me like you mean it! Fuck me hard, slave!"

Jason drove his hips forwards with increased force, the sound of sweat moistened flesh slapping together emitting from the pair.

Jason grunted with each hard thrust as he drove his cock deeper into Kisha's ass. "MMmmm yesss Mistress, I love fucking your tight ass."

"I know you do, my sexy boy toy. Mistress Kisha loves feeling you fucking it."

Jason's hand tightened on Kisha's hip as his muscles worked hard beneath his skin, his mistress had made him go on a 5 mille run every morning to ensure Jason's physical stamina as well as his sexual stamina seemed unlimited.

Kisha was enjoying the show they were putting on and the attention they were getting as doms and dommes moved closer to get a better view.

Stephen was back and eyeing the pair. He petted Jorge's head thoughtfully.

"Kisha, can Jorge play with Jason while he fucks you?" Stephen asked.

Kisha grinned. "Be my guests. I like to get it double the pleasure."

Jason moaned as he heard Jorge approach from behind. Jason paused a brief moment to allow Jorge to line his member up with Jason's willing anus.

Jason took in a sharp breath a moment as Jorge penetrated him but quickly let it out once Jorge sunk in.

Jason moved to match Jorge's rhythm, still fucking his Mistress with the strength from before.

"That's right. Show everyone your skill. Ram it good."

Jason tilted his hips a bit, angling his cock to run Kisha's G-spot while simultaneously making Jorge's cock rub his prostate as it thrust into him.

Jason moaned and bit into his mistress' other shoulder, drawing a small speck of blood.

Jason was a biter and most doms and dommes wouldn't like that but Kisha relished it because not only did it bring pain but it marked a person. And she didn't mind being property.

Jason moaned as he felt Jorge swell in his ass and struggle to hold back from cumming as Jason milked him with his ass muscles.

Speaking in Kisha's ear Jason panted. "Ahh Mistress, I'm almost there...please may I cum?"

"Yes, you've been very good, you may cum and so may you Jorge," she replied.

Jason panted harder as Jorge cried out in release, exploding a long thick load of sticky cum into Jason's ass. It felt hot and welcoming.

The sensation of being filled with Jorge's semen set Jason's orgasm off, his cock swelling and hardening more as he erupted within his mistress' ass, coating and filling her rectum with a thick, hot load of sticky sperm.

Kisha shook and then hissed as she orgasmed as well, squirting it out and all down her leg.

Jason groaned long and loud as Jorge calmed and slowly withdrew from Jason, his cock exiting Jason's ass with a soft 'plup'. Jason held within his Mistress for a few more moments before he too withdrew from her.

The watching crowd began to applaud. Kisha turned for a moment to use Jason as support while the tremors of her orgasm slowed. "Nicely done," she whispered in his ear.

Jason smiled and softly kissed his mistress' cheek and whispered back. "I had a perfect teacher."

"Time to go home. I think we've had enough excitement for one night."

Jason nodded and began to zip himself up, stretching his legs afterwards. Once he was done, Jason swooped Kisha up in his big strong arms and headed for the door.

Kisha giggled as she snapped his leash back on. "For doing so good you get to drive."

Jason smiled as he opened the car door and gently placed his mistress in the passenger seat. Jason reached down between his Mistresses legs a moment and scoped out some of the cum that was leaking from her ass and offered her it. "As dessert Mistress."

Kisha licked his fingers slowly. "You can take mistress home and play some more."

Jason smiled and nodded. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Kisha's lips before pulling away and closing the door.

Jason walked around the car and slid into the driver's seat and set off home, Tonight was going to be one for the ages.