A Sub-stantial Discovery

Story Info
Frustrated sub tries to "teach" her partner dominance.
5.9k words
4.37
14.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far back as I can recall in my sexual awareness, I have always been enamored with the world of BDSM. You would think as a bi-sexual, 115lb attractive, submissive 26 year old female, with long blonde hair Dom's would be coming out of the woodwork to take me in. The problem I run into isn't with lack of invitations, but rather the quality inspired there-in. Any ham-feasted meat jock can tie me up, slap me across the face and call me a dirty little whore. But that isn't what it's about, for me, it's about my Master finding pleasure in tormenting me for the dirty things I want to do. I take great enjoyment from my own debasement, and bound helplessness, but it is an art. There is a skill and passion involved in Mastering someone, it is more than violence and pain, string me from the ceiling and play me like a finely tuned instrument and we will conquer hills and dales all. Come at me however, with the uncreative dullard attentions catered to by street-crawling amateurs and you'd have better luck with a missionary loving vanilla housewife.

But I digress, after one weak attempt at a sexually dominant boyfriend/girlfriend too many, I finally gave up. I decided firmly (as firm as a sub gets anyway) that I couldn't pursue a relationship based entirely on the criteria that the Lady or Gentleman have a dominant, violent nature and wanted to split me up the middle. I'm sure you can see what problems this might lead to. So I stepped away from my beloved scene and tried something a little more tame when it came to dating. That's where I first met Jacob. We were involved in a social group together through my college. We hit it off right away and started dating.

Herein began my problems, not wanting Jake to think less of me as a women, I mentioned nothing about my preference for Bondage and submission. Now don't get me wrong, sex with Jake has always been orgasmic and satisfying. I would supplement the vanilla attitude by "suggesting" he pull my hair, harder. I found Jake himself had a fondness for choking, which I myself am becoming rather enthralled with. Still, it was missing.

To anyone who has ever truly desired to be taken in anger, who wants to look up into forbidden eyes and see the knowledge of someone who has the power to take you, and so they have. To anyone who's fluids drip when they hear the slap of a riding crop against someone's thigh. To anyone who aches to be hog-tied, with a leather restraint set, and sweetly tortured into the night, you know.

Things beyond our bedroom life were perfect, almost idyllic. Jacob respected me as a person and loved me and my personality, thoughts, and opinions. Things started to become unbalanced for me, it was hard to weigh having this incredible, caring special person who cherished me on one hand, and this ridiculous desire to be beaten and humiliated until I begged for some aforementioned sexual organ on the other. What kind of person was I that having an equal loving relationship wasn't enough. It seemed for a long time like having both was impossible, because how could Jake reconcile what I wanted him to do to me in our bedroom with our everyday lives?

I became short tempered and everything in our lives began to suffer, something had to give. Somehow, I had to balance the duality inside me. I decided to take sometime off to think about how I wanted to approach the problem, losing Jake was not part of the equation. So, that meant I had to show him as long as we both took pleasure in what we did with each other then there was no shame in it.

It took a lot of planning and secretive shopping trips but I finally managed to book a weekend away for us. We didn't go far and joked about it being a weekend out, in our town. While Jake was still at work on Friday I checked in to the hotel a little bit early. I requested a room slightly away from other people, claiming my husband had an unfortunate snoring problem that had disturbed other guests before. Thankfully the hotel was no where near capacity and this was easily done.

Upon entering the room, I pulled the blankets off the bed and got to setting thing up for my submissive seduction of my already committed boyfriend. (trust me it's a good plan) I pulled out my duffel bag and got to work, first came the buckle straps, one for each corner of the bed. Following that came a leg spreader bar which I laid at the foot of the bed, it was very visible against the white sheets, and I felt myself become wet in anticipation. Not wanting to get too excited, I quickly added the Riding Crop, Flogger, and red Ball Gag to the pile of fun, leaving the rest of the gear in the bag I stowed it away under the bed. Stepping back and surveying my work I glanced over at the mirror and thought, now for me.

I dressed quickly and with remembered ease, it was like riding a bike, I thought to myself sardonically as I did up my front zippered corset. Next came on the thigh high black patent leather boots. Not wanting to stem Jake's choking fetish I left the collar off, but placed it by the pillow for later. Now to await Jake.

I wasn't left there waiting long, before I heard the second key in the electronic lock, as Jacob entered the room I saw his eyebrows shoot up when he caught sight of me. I was kneeling off to one side of the only chair in the room. Clad only in the corset and boots, my snatch was more than visible in my current position. Before I got dressed I made sure I trimmed and shaved my pubic hair into the single vertical bar Jake preferred. Not knowing how to take the situation, he stepped into the room slowly, his eyes noting the setup on the bed.

"What's all this about?" he asked me, taking a seat on the chair. I leaned forward and picked up one of his feet ,to remove his sock and shoes.

"Well, if it pleases you, I have always had and interest in this kind of play. I thought Sir would enjoy taking his pleasure of me like this." As I finished this statement, I darted a quick glance up at Jake. I could see by the look in his eyes the idea intrigued him, but he remained hesitant.

"I knew you liked it a bit rough, but you really want me to whip you and tie you up?" I could hear the interest in his voice as he stood up and walked over to the bed getting a closer look at the contents.

"I would" I remained kneeling by the chair exposed, hoping this wouldn't backfire on me. "I didn't know what, you would prefer so I brought you a variety.

"I see, and how long have you felt this way, exactly?" I could hear a slight edge to his voice. Not knowing what to make of it, I glanced over towards him to try and get a feel for his mood. Jacob was standing stiffly by the edge of the bed, desire and rising interest were reflected in his face.

"I have kind of always had an interest in it, but didn't want to scare you off, or have you think different of me."

"Come here" I could here the command in his voice and it thrilled me. I rose and made my was over to the bed. As I, approached he reached out and grabbed my pulling me roughly into his embrace. His kiss was brutal and unrestrained it made my blood sing. His vice like grip closed on a handful of my hair, at nearly 6'3" he towered over me by almost a foot, he easily maneuvered me onto the bed by my hair. Having me kneel on the bed first, he placed a pillow in the middle of the mattress. Sharply Jacob gestured I should lay with the pillow underneath my hips, this was one of his favorite position as the pillow angled my hips just right. Quickly and decisively he moved around the bed and secured the cuffs around my wrists.

"Should I talk to you and call you names, pretty one?" he asked me his voice soft and off to one side.

"If it feels right to you call me as you will, would you like me to beg you? Maybe call you Master?" I asked him in an equally soft tone. I felt his presence pull back for a moment as his processed the suggestion. Hoping I hadn't pushed him to far, I started to turn my head to look. I was surprised when I felt his hand in my hair once again, holding my head firmly in place. His voice was deep and close to my ear.

"oh, don't worry my girl, you'll beg and without my prompting. As for the other time will tell on that." For added exclamation on this statement, he jerked back quickly and a surprising flash of pain settled across my butt from the riding crop gripped in his other fist. I let out the breathe I had held in quick exclamation of pain. When I felt his hand descend again I knew it would be awhile before I could breathe again evenly.

After Jake had crisscrossed my back with red marks, he was none to gentle with his grip on my body. I could feel the taut desire in his touch as his nails scraped my down my length. When his hard hands gripped my thighs pushing them apart even further, my incredible need for him was already dampening the sheets. I felt his blunt head pierce me and the length of him fill me to overflowing.

Jake leaned into me pushing in as deep as my small frame would allow, my voice cried out, hoarse with co-mingled desire and pain. He battered the inner walls of my channel with his enormous length, (when we first started sleeping together, if found much to my delight, although not more than an average width Jacobs cock was incredibly long. In fact, all he had to do was go in balls deep and the head of his cock would pound my cervix. Delightful!) Suffice it to say the torment didn't end there, Jake knew how to tempt me, if he knew anything at all. I had perhaps underestimated him, and the streak of cruelness he carried inside. I found on that night it was more than a match for my dirty little needs. Make no mistake, true to his promise, I begged. Jake drew from me a song of desire and passion so long and keening the gag did little to muffle it. We played long into the evening, the two of us satisfying each other again and again. When it was all over and I curled into his embrace, I felt at peace.

Jake had answered a question in me, I had already given up asking. Can you have love and respect, yet still cater to each other's darker needs? The answer is most definitely a resounding Yes! In Jake I found the Dom I had been searching for. I don't think he even knew he had it in him.

It seemed when I was spending all of my time trolling for a sensual, commanding fetish inspired Dominate partner all I managed to get were disrespectful, heavy handed males who thought all BDSM meant was that you could screw as many chicks as you wanted, treat them like crap and have them come crawling back for more. As far as my initial plan went for the submissive-trained Master, it was nothing of the sort. The very person whose consciousness vibrated to the same tune as mine already had that capacity within him, all it took was me being honest with myself and him about what desires ran rampant through my inner mind, to bring it out. Jake and I continue to explore one another and are now a great deal more honest than we were originally, what else will be brought to light I wonder...

part II .. The Ride to the Cabin

My satisfying but ever lacking nights of vanilla soft-serve love making were over, it seemed like things were finally moving at an even keel. Jacob and I had come to terms with our new positions in the relationship quickly and things had settled down. Now, mind you, when I say settled down you have to put that into relevant terms, believe me there was nothing settling about the delightful torture that filled our nights (and days). Jake was coming into his own as a Dom, and he did it extremely well. If I have to say one thing about turning someone on to the scene, nothing is old hat to them and I adored rediscovering the depths of my freak through his eyes (and hands, and... well you know).

Anyway as Jake continued to delve into the new world that awaited him, I was surprised to find out what fetishes lingered behind those bedroom eyes of his. We swept whirlwind style into BDSM and all that entailed. Jake wanted to try everything. One particularly memorable evening involved a scene where I was dressed in a little black maids uniform, Jake had me cleaning the house under his watchful eye and fast whip. Once I had dusted to his approval he had crawl around on my hand and knees until I located the string of anal beads he had hidden in the study. After I found them had had me carry them to him in my mouth. He calmly showed me a stop watch he held in his hand.

"For every 30 seconds that search took you, one bead goes in. Now pet, turn around, I want you to put your hands behind your back and help me out by spreading apart those little cheeks of yours" Before I went to my knees facing away from him I took a quick look at the stop watch in his hand, 3 minutes 20 seconds was flashing on the indicator. As I gripped a handful of my own ass, I wondered whether or not he would round down.

Jake continued to make strides in becoming the only Dom I could ever have wanted, but I felt there was more I could do for him. I knew that now all of my needs were met, but wondered if there was something Jake would be keen on that would serve as a silent show of appreciation from me. Then it came to me, I went online to get started.

First I got the outfits, then the location and finally ironed out the rest of the details, it was set.

I casually suggested to Jake we head up to his family's cabin for a couple of days, I knew with it being mid-fall it would be deserted of other visitors besides us. He was kind of curious, but I mentioned how secluded it was and how that meant we could be as loud as we wanted. It didn't take me long to convince him, especially when I went down to my knees at the foot of his chair and showed him the pleasures my tongue can produce.

Jake, apparently full of creativity, made sure the 2 hour drive didn't pass in boredom. He had me recline the passenger seat of our mid-size sedan and lay down. From there he instructed me to place a blindfold over my eyes. This done I was to slowly strip, making sure to remain as graceful as the seat would allow. I raised my hands to the neck of the blouse Jake had chosen for this ride. With the padded blindfold doing its job to cut off my vision I had to keep contact with my shirt to find the tiny row of buttons lining the front. As each one came undone and another inch of flesh slid free, goose bumps chased across my skin from the kiss of cool air. Once my breasts were completely free of the shirt I leaned forward to pull my arms loose. As soon as I had gotten both hands behind my back and was struggling out of the cotton garment, I felt the pressure of Jake's hand on the front of my chest pushing me back into the seat again. My arms and hands were twisted and caught in my shirt, effectively holding them in place wedged underneath me. His hand started exploring my exposed chest, unclasping the catch at the front of the bra he had chosen, the cold air surged across my already hard nipples.

I felt the speed and direction of the car alter slightly before it came to a complete stop. After a few moments, I could hear Jake rustling around in the center console and could feel the heat and desire emanating from him when his hand approached my skin again. My senses were heightened by my fur-lined mask, and the sensation of startling cold from the metal clamp he quickly and tightly secured to my nipples was intoxicating. The added weight and discomfort only intensified my stirring passion, these clamps seemed to have and extra attachment which only increased the pull on my sensitive flesh.

Jake's presence pulled away again and I heard him fiddling with some other unknown item. I felt his hands again, at the juncture of my thighs this time.

"Spread those pretty little legs for me slut" The command of his tone spreading waves through my body. "Let me see how hot being exposed and helpless, yet very visible makes my little dirty girl." At this point my juices were practically soaking through my thin cotton panties, boy could this man push my buttons. I slid my legs apart shamefully, knowing he could see the proof of my desire in the damp cotton as my skirt rode up to reveal my pink and white frilled underwear. His deep satisfied chuckle almost brought me to climax right there in the car.

"Now we have quite a bit of the drive left and no matter happens, I will be very disappointed if you cum on the way. This is already a small punishment for taking it on yourself to plan this trip and attempt to convince me to come with that delightful little tongue of yours." During his speech his hand was deftly working to move aside the offending undergarment and place the blunt head of a vibrator against my cleft.

"I picked this up last week, I was going to wait for special time, but this seems fairly appropriate. I know you can't see it, but let me describe it for you." As he explained the toy he slowly worked the rounded shaft up inside me. " I promise once I get this delightful head as deep as I want, it has a stimulating attachment for that bountiful clit of yours, that will drive you insane. I know how sensitive it is." I felt the rubber nubs come into place on either side of my clitoris adding to my anticipation.

"What did it for me though, was this final little piece." I felt pressure from the small plug at the opening to my anus. Jacob and I had dabbled in anal play a little, but it had been quite awhile before that since my ass had been plundered properly. As a result my lightly used hole was still tight and very sensitive, so that even this intrusion felt like a massive entry. "Now I am going to slide in the plug and turn it on, then I am going to bind your legs together and buckle you in. If I think for a moment your are going to lose control and cum, that tight little ass of yours is going to regret it in the morning."

The vibrator was finally fitted to Jake's approval and he turned it on high, pleasure flooded my body from every point in contact with that devilish piece. Waves of mixed discomfort and erotic satisfaction penetrated my tight channels. True to his intentions Jake slapped me across the face in warning before fitting me with locking ankle cuffs, which he connected together quickly. My seat belt snicked into it's slot pushing me back into my seat and holding me in place.

I felt his torturous hands once again hovering over my clamped nipples, some of the weight left my chest for a second as he picked up a device laying on my torso. The alligator clips pinching my nipples started to vibrate as well. When I jumped and cried out in startled pain, Jakes deep voice was tinged with satisfaction.

"I thought the vibrating nipple clamps would be a nice little treat as well for you dirty slut. Now remember girl, no orgasm for that hot little body of yours."

The rest of the ride seemed like a hellish eternity for me, every moment that passed was caught in a confusion of rampant desire and edgy pain. Jake, beautiful Jake drove, ignoring me for the most part, every so often he would reach over and tweak a hard nipple, or adjust the clamp to send hot pain blooming inside me. I fought myself for control over my growing tide of pleasure, every bump in the road had become a hard battle for power over my needs.

Unable to see and uncaring about the sounds around me I was awash in sensuality, I wanted to feel Jacob's pride when we arrived at the cabin and I hadn't succumbed to my baser desires. The build up became almost unbearable, I had forgotten why we had come in this accursed car, where our very distant destination lay, and anything else beyond the steadily building climax forming in the pit of my stomach. It hurt to hold it back.

Sweet torturous peace, if it can be called that, arrived finally. The car slowed and came to a halt, I became aware of the crunch of the gravel driveway that signaled our arrival at the cabin. My skin was burning up with my need for release and I bucked in my seat. Jacob was quick to still me with a vice like grip on my neck. I relished the feel of his skin against mine, as he held me in place while releasing the seat belt pinning me down. Abruptly his grip changed and he pulled me over to him, roughly shoving his cock in my mouth he pushed my head deep into his lap.

12