A Submissive Adventure with Lori

Story Info
Business associate and I meet while we're vulnerable.
7.6k words
4.45
26.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori has been a friend of mine for three or four years. I knew her through a business relationship. She had been a salesperson for a company I bought quite a lot of product from. It had been a purely professional relationship for most of that time but one day, while I was going through my divorce, I had to go over to her office for a meeting with Lori's boss. Just outside her building, in an area reserved for smokers, I noticed her crying. I approached her to find out what was going on. She confided in me that she just discovered her husband was having an affair. Not only was he having an affair but he told her he had no intention of ending it. She would not tolerate that and came to terms with the fact that her marriage was over.

Lori is a very attractive lady. I think she's about 34. She has shoulder length blond wavy hair. She has very fair skin and a fantastic body. She's about five ten and average weight for her height. Her boobs, while not huge, are on the large size and nicely shaped. I would say her best attributes are her beautiful blue eyes and her gorgeous ass.

It was not too long after that chance encounter outside her office that Lori left that company for a competing firm. Over the next couple of years we became increasingly good friends. I doubt our relationship would have turned as personal as it did if she had not left the company I was doing business with. I would have been uncomfortable having a personal friendship with someone whom I also had to negotiate high dollar business dealings. But Lori's departure opened up a door for a friendship. To be clear, our relationship was just that: we were friends. But our relationship could be described as playful. We were not romantically involved even though we sometimes flirted and even shared some late night phone calls after one of us had been on a date. It became common for whoever was on the date to call the other and tell how it went.

One such call came about following a date Lori had with a guy she had recently met. She had previously told me about meeting the guy. I don't remember his name now, not that it was very long ago, but she met him through the husband of a co-worker. They were to go out for dinner. That's all. The date must have been on a Saturday night, and on an evening that I had nothing going on except a ball game on TV at home. Having not heard from Lori as of yet, I called her cell at about 10:30 to see how things had gone for her. My call went straight to her voice mail. I wondered if I had been calling too early but it was supposed to be just a dinner date, and I was bored and lonely so I thought I'd call. I realized that if Lori was still out on her date she would probably not answer the phone. If she did, that would not be a good sign as to how well her date was going. Well, like I said, the call went to voice mail so I left a short message asking her to call me later.

It must have been about 1:00 a.m. when my phone rang. I had been asleep. It was, of course, Lori returning my call. She asked me if she woke me up and I told her she had but that it didn't matter; I wanted to hear about her date. She apologized for waking me and said we could talk some other time. Teasingly, I told her that it was too late for that. She had already woken me so we might as well talk now. After the customary reassurances that I was sure about wanting to talk, she began to share with me the details of her date. Lori had always been open with me, as I had been with her, but I was truly surprised how open she was this time. I recall this conversation as being a turning point in our relationship. I'm not sure if I have the details and quotes exactly right, but it's as I recall how it went. I think I have it pretty close.

The guy took Lori to a pretty nice seafood restaurant. They ended up staying at the place for about three hours. Fortunately, they were not drinking alcohol the whole evening, but they each had had a drink or two. Then he took her home. She invited him in. As Lori told me, after leaving their shoes by the front door, she showed him around her house with her bedroom being the last room on the tour. When she got to the bedroom she sat on the end of the bed and told him "well, that's my house." She confessed to me that the move to sit on the bed was intended as a subtle invitation; one he could accept by sitting next to her or reject without it feeling like an awkward rejection. (I learned a lot about the way women think through conversations with Lori.)

Her invitation was accepted. He sat down next to her at the foot of the bed and put his hand on her knee. She kissed his neck and they began making out. In a moment's time they were stretched out on the bed but still fully clothed. As Lori began to convey this story to me I remember wondering how much more detail she would reveal. Well, she kept going. They began undressing each other while vigorously making out. First came her top. Then his shirt. Then her pants. Then his pants. Then her bra.

She reached into his boxers to being her tease. But he pulled her hand away and whispered that she would not be allowed to do that yet. She asked him why. He replied by asking if she had ever been tied up. Lori told him that she had not and that the thought of that scared her. He told her that he wanted her to let him tie her up and that she needed to trust him. Lori explained to me that by this point she was totally horny and was prepared to do anything kinky, even though she just met this guy. I'm sure the modest amount of alcohol she had consumed earlier had served to lubricate her inhibitons. So she agreed. She asked him if she needed to get some rope. He told her that he was going to tie her hands with her bra and blindfold her with her shirt. Lori told me she was nervous about all this, but went along with it.

Then Lori interrupted the play by play to ask me in a louder voice, with a tone of pretend anger, "guess what happened then?"

Having no idea what she meant, I replied "I'm guessing you had sex."

Correcting me, Lori said "nope ... that's when my phone rang."

"Ooops. Sorry. I hope I didn't ruin the mood."

"I forgive you. We were so far into everything that it was just a momentary distraction."

"So what happened next?"

"Well, long story short, while my hands were tied and I was blindfolded he must have taken off his boxers. Because in zero seconds flat, his cock was inside me. I was so horny. I came right away. But after I came, he pulled out. I didn't know what was going on. He hadn't come yet. But then he began squeezing my nipples."

I could not believe the blow by blow account Lori was giving me of her evening. Hearing this made me get completely hard. Without totally realizing it, I had started playing with myself. At that time I must have let out a sound, causing Lori to suspend the narrative and ask me "what was that?"

I told her that it was nothing and for her to just keep going on with her story. But she was a little too smart and asked me "are you playing with yourself now?"

Speechless and not knowing what to say, I said nothing. Lori understood and told me to go ahead and have my fun.

Then she continued. "You know, I have never really liked my nipples pinched. But under the circumstances, it drove me crazy. I asked him what he wanted me to do. He told me to lay still and be quiet. Then he pushed back inside me. Then I came again right away but this time he didn't pull out. He kept pumping. Then I felt him come inside me. I thought I was about to come again. I knew I could."

I asked "did you?"

Lori continued "I'll get to that. I was still tied up and blindfolded. I felt him move around on the bed and before I knew what he was up to, his semi-limp cock was on my mouth. He told me I had to lick it clean, which I did. I'm not real big on the taste of cum mixed with my own juices, but he had me so worked up that I loved it."

All I could muster up in response to all this was a voice cracking "Really?"

Lori could tell that I was just about to cum myself now. So she gave me a little coaxing with a sultry, teasing "Come on big boy, cum for me." Right then and there I exploded. I had never had phone sex before, but I think this qualified. Deciding to clean up later, and although my level of excitement had subsided, I needed to hear the rest of Lori's play by play, blow by blow account of her evening. So I told her to continue.

She did. "At that point he untied my hands and told me I had to play with myself until I came again. I wasn't sure at first whether I would be able to cum again but I soon found out I could when I experienced my third orgasm. This evening I had one of the most unbelievable sexual experiences of my life. After that we showered together and he went home. Then I called you. And now here we are."

I asked Lori why he didn't spend the night. He had to work the next day and, although he didn't have to go in early, he did need to go home and change his clothes. I asked Lori when she will see him again. She told me that while the sex was great and he was a nice guy, she really wanted to settle down again and find a man to marry. She didn't feel like this guy was ready for that. So she wasn't sure if she would be seeing him again.

By now it was almost 1:30. I was fighting off falling asleep again, particularly after my partially self-inflected orgasm, and told Lori so. She said she was tied too so we called it a night and agreed to talk again soon.

For the most part I had been speaking to Lori on weekends, so I was a little surprised when she called me a couple of days later on a Monday night. I asked her if everything was alright. She assured me that it was but there was some hesitation in her voice. With a little prodding from me, but clearly no alcohol involved, she got to the point. "I have not been able to think of anything else since Saturday."

I replied, "really? I thought you didn't think he had potential as a long term relationship."

"I don't. That's not what I mean. I can't stop thinking about what he did to me. I'm sure that was nothing compared to what goes on out there, but I have never played in the bondage scene. It was amazingly fun."

"Ah, I bet it was." That's all I could say, the whole time thinking that I would love to tinker around with that myself. Then, she asked me about my experience.

"Have you ever been tied up like that? I mean have you ever been involved in any bondage play?"

"Actually no. But it intrigues me too."

Lori enthusiastically continued "I need to learn more about it."

"I'm sure there's plenty of stuff on the internet." Jokingly I warned her, "I just wouldn't be looking at that stuff on your work computer"

"Well duh, smart-ass! I want to keep my job. But I am going to see what I can learn ... from my home computer.

"Let me know what you find out."

"I thought you said it intrigues you? Aren't you going to look too?"

"Yeah probably." Truthfully, I knew I'd be looking but I didn't want to admit it to Lori so soon.

"Ok. You look and I'll look and we'll compare notes."

I agreed and we ended the call. But I was very intrigued and started my 'research' right away. I discovered a ton of material online about bondage and clubs and so-called Masters and Mistresses. The next night, at about the same time, my phone rang. Lori had done the same thing as soon as we got off the phone the night before. She was now more excited than ever. "Hey did you read about these dungeons online? You can go to these places and they will tie you up and dominate you. I never even knew these places existed."

"Yes, I saw them. I'm not sure what to think. On the one hand I want to go and be dominated by a Dominatrix. On the other hand I am really nervous."

"What are you nervous about," Lori asked.

"I'm nervous about a lot of things. First of all, is it illegal? I bet it is. What if I get caught? What if it's a police set up? I have seen police prostitution stings on Cops. It could be something like that."

"I doubt it. They wouldn't have a web site set up and advertise like that. That would be entrapment anyway. What else are you nervous about?"

"I have no idea what would happen to me. But to be honest, that is partly what I find so intriguing." Lori agreed with that thought. "I'm also nervous that a Dominatrix might actually hurt me and leave marks." The whole time I was telling Lori about my concerns I am actually talking myself into calling one of these Mistresses but I didn't want Lori to know that.

Lori piped in "Would you be interested in going if I went with you?"

Wow, I hadn't thought about that. "I don't know if they would allow that. But wait a minute. I can't believe we're actually talking about going to a dungeon!"

"Why not? I think it would be fun."

"Yeah, I think it would too. And to be honest, I would feel better going with someone else. And it's not the kind of thing I can ask another man to go to with me to." Lori just laughed at that thought. "I'll tell you what. I'll look into this a little further and see if there is anyway the two of us can go to a dungeon together.

Lori thought that was a great idea. I told her I would let her know what I found out. Lori agreed that she would share her findings with me too.

Well, it only took about an hour. Lori called me to tell me about a website she had found for a Dominatrix. It had a lot of information and she thought I should see it so she gave me web address. Lori told me there was no way she would call but she wanted to find out more so she said that I should call if I was really that intrigued.

This particular Mistress had a dungeon about twenty miles away. I thought that was a good distance. Not too close so I probably wouldn't run into anyone I know but not too far away either. The website said not to call from a blocked number. That made me a little uncomfortable too. With some trepidation, I called from my cell phone. In a way I was hoping that I would get a voice mail greeting, but after two rings a female voice picked up.

"Hello." It wasn't what I was expecting. The tone was upbeat, friendly and feminine. I guess after seeing the dark images on the website I was expecting a different greeting.

Taken a little by surprise, I replied "Oh hello." Then silence.

"Can I help you?"

"Eh, yes. I am calling about the website."

"Yes?"

"Well, I'm not too familiar with how this works but I am very intrigued."

"So you have never seen a Dominatrix?"

"No."

"Well, did you read all the information on the website?"

"Yes I did."

"Ok, well then you know what this is about and what is expected?" I was pretty sure she was referring to the payment. She referred to it as a 'tribute' on the website.

"Yes, I understand."

"Would you like to set up an appointment?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you about that. You see I have a friend whom I would like to have come with me. Is that allowed?"

"Of course, but the terms are bigger when there are two of you." Again, I knew she was referring to her payment. "Is your friend a male or a female?"

Surprised by the question, even though I guess I shouldn't have been, I replied "Oh she's a female."

"Are you in a Dominant/submissive relationship with her" she asked.

"No, not really."

"Do you want your friend to Dominate you?"

"We have never talked about that but I guess that would be interesting."

Then she asked me my first name. I wasn't sure if I should tell her my real name but, hesitantly, I blurted out "Peter".

"And your friend? What is her name"

"Eh, Lori."

"Fine. Let me check my schedule. You will both be submissive to me and you will also be submissive to Lori." I only had a vague idea what she meant by that but I was getting more and more intrigued by the whole idea. So she went ahead and took our first names and we set up an appointment for 2:00 that following Saturday afternoon. She wouldn't give me the exact location until two hours before our scheduled appointment. She told me that I was not allowed to have sex or ejaculate at all for three days prior to the appointment. I was told that I should be with Lori at noon on Saturday. I was to call Mistress and she would provide me with location and additional instructions at that time.

Now I had to call Lori and tell her that we had an appointment and that she was going to be Dominant over me but submissive to this Mistress. I began to wonder if I had gotten myself in to something that I would regret. But I called Lori and, after the initial shock of hearing I had actually gone through with it and scheduled an appointment for us, she assured me that it would be fun and that we should go through with it.

The rest of that week all I could think about was the coming appointment and what I should expect ... or not expect! I went back to the Mistress' website over and over again. There were pictures of her dungeon, but it was still hard to imagine what the reality of this experience would be like.

Saturday rolled around. I picked up Lori at 11:00. We got some coffee and just talked until noon. At exactly 12:00 I called Mistress. She picked up after the second ring.

"Hello Peter?"

"Yes, this is Peter. You told me to call you."

"Peter, from this point forward you are to call me Mistress Stephanie. Is that understood Peter?"

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie."

"Peter, is Lori with you now, like I told you?"

"Yes she is Mistress Stephanie."

"Put her on the phone Peter."

Covering the phone with my hand I told Lori that the Mistress wanted to speak with her. Lori just took the phone from me. "Hello?" I could only hear Lori's side of the conversation but I was very curious as to what the Mistress was telling Lori. "Yes, this is Lori."

But Lori's tone was much more assertive than mine. I am not sure why, but I was very intimidated by the Mistress. Then Lori said, "Oh sure."

I'm thinking "Oh sure what?"

But Lori didn't seem intimidated at all. "Yes, that will be fine ... I understand." Holding the phone to her ear, she turned away from me as if it was a private conversation which I was clearly excluded from. I thought that was strange. "Yes, Mistress Stephanie ... Ok. I won't tell him."

I thought "won't tell me what?" All along Lori and I had been in this together. Now suddenly I felt that Lori had allied herself with this Mistress.

"Ok. Here he is Mistress Stephanie. She wants to speak with you again." Lori handed me the phone.

"Hello Mistress."

"Peter, you are not to ask Lori what I told her. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Excuse me, Peter?" It was the first time that I had heard Mistress raise her voice at all.

"Sorry. Yes, Mistress."

"Peter, I am going to give you my address. You are to arrive at exactly two o'clock. You and Lori are to walk down the driveway and enter my garage through the side door. Close the door behind you. You'll see a music stand with your instructions. Read those instructions carefully. Then do exactly what those instructions say. I hope you have been listening because I will not repeat any of this." Then Mistress Stephanie gave me her address and immediately hung up.

I couldn't believe this. The whole telephone call must have lasted three minutes at the most. I looked at Lori. After a pause I said "I am not supposed to ask you what she told you."

Lori boldly replied, "Then don't. Write down the address she gave you. We better get going. I don't want to be late."

"Can you tell me anything?"

"I will just remind you that you agreed to be submissive to me. So start acting like my submissive. And let's go."

Wow. This was very weird. But I liked it. I was getting very turned on. I didn't understand why, but it was an amazing feeling.

Lori and I walked outside. I started toward my car. Lori told me that we would be taking her car and she would be driving. I got in the passenger seat and Lori drove off.