A Submissive Wife

Story Info
A young wife becoming totally submissive to her neighbor.
3.6k words
4.37
291.5k
190
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

At the time, Andrew and I were married for fifteen months, and we lived as the happiest of couples in a nice cottage, something like a cosy love nest on the hill with a great view on the bay. It belonged to my mom. We enjoyed there our loving, solitary condition with no regrets about leaving the crowded town.

Of course we mixed with friends on Saturday nights, but the cottage was rather far from downtown and few people, save my other or elder sister, or Andrew's mom, paid us the occasional visit during the week.

I was raised shy and reserved by my Catholic mom, and I was said a very pretty girl.

I felt deeply in love with Andrew. He worked hard to make good money and I was very sweet, gregarious and obedient to him.

By the way I was 23 years old and he was 28. I had also a hidden attraction to sex and I was not so experienced as I had only three boyfriends before Andrew. To complete the picture I must add that we fucked like rabbits in the bliss of solitude being in need of nothing else than love and tenderness there. But I must say that compared with the other three guys I had sex with Andrew belonged the tiniest cock. Never the less it wasn't a big deal, as I felt deeply in love with him.

One year or so after our marriage a person moved in the empty villa next to our cottage. Furniture movers relocated a truck full of furniture into the great house: antiques in a large quantity as well as books in great numbers, fine arts objects and a magnificent grand piano. At last the owner arrived.

She was a very elegant lady in her late forties or early fifties. Andrew and I were rather curious about this tall, glamorous blonde woman living alone in such a lovely house.

For quite a while we rarely caught sight of her and only heard music from the piano, but once she spotted me feeding our cats. The lady also loved cats so she approached me and we made small talk.

Our neighbor's name was Blanche, 51yo. A former classical pianist, she apologized for her very frequent piano playing. She was a widow without a family. Her brother lived in another state and she has no other family. We talked for a while, exchanging pleasantries, and Blanche demonstrated a favourable state of mind, becoming very interested in us, a still newlywed couple.

She continually paid me sincere compliments on my pretty looks (I remember the time she told me that I had the natural elegance of a tall and limber osier) and she was sure that we were happy living in our love nest. It was the summer and I blushed thinking she could probably hear my moans of ecstasy during the lovemaking as well as we could hear her piano playing with all the villa's windows left wide open.

Later I introduced Andrew to our neighbor and we became very well acquainted. One evening she invited us to have dinner at her place. Blanche was a perfect hostess, we had a great time, and we returned the invitation a week later; our great friendship had a start like this.

I was still unemployed and had a lot of time to spend with Blanche. Our neighbour had good talking points and carried on very interesting conversations. Step by step she became a sort of charismatic leader for me. I was keen with music and we talked about Blanche's experience as a pianist, but conversations about her dead husband and the end of her married life were preferred by us.

With her husband she lived abroad many years, visiting exotic countries as Japan and Java, and she had always something brilliant to tell. Such scented, idle talks turned to confidence in the new born friendship which lay between us. Every so often Blanche demonstrated an interest in my private life, posing me a few casual questions and among many things sex made also its appearance.

One particular afternoon Blanche seemed to be interested more than usual in my private life and posed me one question after another about my sexual activity in the bedroom with Andrew. She wanted to know how frequently I made love with my husband, if I favored a particular position rather than others, if we experimented in sex with fantasies, if we involved other people in our fantasies and so on. Her questions never had been so explicit and she made even an enquiry about my husband's dick size. Half blushing, half in amusement I answered all questions and admitted I had frequent sex. Yes, I sucked on my husband's cock, yes, he licked my pussy, yes, usually we made love three times a week and twice on Sunday maybe, but no anal and no experimentations. I also admitted that compared to my previous boyfriends my husband's cock was not so big.

Blanche smiled at this last sentence from me. She could hear the calls of ecstasy from my orgasms and called me a hottie. I admitted to have a great sexual appetite and thinking frequently to sex. She nodded and asked me if I wanted to know her opinion. I also nodded enthusiastically and she continued.

"I know, Paula, you and your husband have frequent sex as every newlywed couple does, but your lovemaking is lacking fantasy and kinkiness."

"What do you mean, Blanche?" I asked her.

"You'll find out, dear," Blanche said again stirring a lot more of my curiosity.

"May I do something different with Andrew to improve our sexual life?" I asked her again.

Blanche had to giggle.

"Try a little role play, test his jealousy. Ask him what if you fool around a bit, then suggest he act like another guy fucking you, and let's see what happens," she sentenced. "Do you like the idea?"

Her idea so clearly exposed stirred my fantasy and asked Blanche if she had ever tried something similar with her husband.

"Now I have a monastic existence playing the piano, feeding cats and sowing seeds, but my life was quite different once," Blanche answered.

She confessed to have had an agreement with her husband. He was a permissive, older gentleman with the secret habit of watching his wife with other men, and Blanche had lovers during the marriage. She called them "trusted friends." Her behavior as a married woman was absolutely lustful, and very enjoyable, but unfortunately her husband got sick and passed away, dissolving such a lifestyle into grief. She was deeply in love with him, so much that as soon as she widowed, Blanche remained in her marital house to keep her husband's memory alive.

A few years later she moved to her place next to us where nobody contacted her except for an older friend, "One of my beaux from the good time and a very good disinterested friend now," she admitted with a certain complaint for passed times.

"This is fantasy and kinkiness in a couple's sexual life, Dear," she confided. That was very intimate and I asked her if she still had sex with her friend. Before giving me an answer she gazed at me for a few instants then she said "he is the only man in my life now," but she had not finished and continued.

"Your husband is a lucky guy to savor a cookie such as you are, baby, but I think his lovemaking is lacking. You risk becoming a frustrated housewife with a loving but small dicked husband in an isolated condition. I would like to teach you a thing or two to support your awaking, if you follow me."

I was very curious and like mesmerized I plead a good pupil condition to our neighbor's erotic lessons.

"I know you have many things you can teach me and I gladly place myself in your guidance," I said her.

That night I said to my husband that I needed some spice added to our lovemaking and wanted some role-play. At first he was a bit confused and can't imagine a formal and reserved person like me had a kinky side but I was greatly influenced by Blanche and so insisted. I said it was only a joke and I wanted to try imagining having sex with another guy. I started to kiss him and I asked him to please me, granting my wish. I was good and we started to make love. He acted like a strange guy checking me out, dating me, and fucking me. We got excited necking and touching our bodies as a couple of lovers meeting each other for her first time at the end of which the adulterous wife opened her pussy to her lover's cock. The play was terrific and I literally exploded on him. The day after, in a stir of enthusiasm, I told Blanche my husband fucked me pretending to be another guy. Blanche congratulated me on the good progress and didn't mention sex again for a while.

After a cold and rainy winter, spring marched in. With the good, warmer weather, Blanche invited me to sunbathe in her garden while my husband was at work, and I accepted enthusiastically. Blanche's tales on sex flourished again during our sunbathing sessions.

We had a good time tanning in the mild late spring air and tales on sex flourished again. First we sunbathed with our swimsuits on, but a particular tale of Blanche laying naked on a remote sea-shore of Asia getting fucked by her Japanese lover under her husband eyes stirred so much my fantasy that Blanche proposed we went topless or even totally naked to demonstrate how it felt to me. I was at first rather embarrassed to undress myself totally in front of Blanche and I shed only her top, but my neighbor insisted.

"Don't be shy, Paula, the back garden is really secluded and nobody can catch us apart from occasional visitors," she said. "not big deal at showing a pretty body like yours never the less we'll keep robes handy in case someone should knock on my door. Being naked is indispensable for eroticism and you have an outstanding slutty feature"

That was true and therefore, first boobs, then pussy, I complied with her invitation to bare myself totally for a nude sunbathing session in the open air, the first time for me. It was sensational. We had a great time laying on sunbeds in the nude. Smirking Blanche observed with great satisfaction and rapt attention my naked body and lavished debonair compliments on my apple sized boobs, succulent brown nipples and very nice ass. She also complimented my little pink slit. I loved being flattered and it was all exciting and confusing for me. In the highest mirth, like for a joke, Blanche softly started to call me names like "little naked slutty wife" or "delicious exhibitionist whore" and compared my fit body to her fatness, making me look at her slightly sagging breasts, large brown nipples, fat thighs, hairy pussy and large clitoris in comparison.

Blanche told me to be quiet with my husband and for a period we continued to tan in the nude every day, unless it rained, talking, eating and having fun. By that time Blanche had no secrets from me, and I also told her everything that happened in my bedroom with Andrew. Role-playing was a constant which Blanche commented favorably on, when told of the different scenarios I employed with my husband. Nevertheless, during a sunbathing session, she remarked on my demure attitude.

"You have made good progress, Paula, but you are still too shy. I think your delightful body must be shown more," she opined.

I blushed as usual. Though willing and loving the attention, the excitement would overwhelm me.

"You blush every time someone pays a compliment to your beauty. I propose an innocent play for your liberation to loosen you up. I'm waiting for the UPS delivery guy in half an hour. Let's let him enter by the backdoor. I'll answer the door with a robe on and you remain on the sun bed in the nude. He'll get a complete eyeful of your naked body passing by the path. Nothing else. That bit of exhibitionism will be a blast for your skill and a thrill for your sexual life.

I didn't think on her proposal a moment and "all right," I said with an impish smile, giggling like a schoolgirl on a dare. So I accepted and remained nude while at very close range the guy walked along the path ogling my nakedness so intently.

Under my neighbor's inciting, I repeated the scene many times over. I exposed my naked body to the UPS guy a second time and once to a food delivery man. Every time Blanche suggested a particular twist to the play. How I loved it.

In a week two men watched me laying naked on a sun bed and I even showed myself spread eagled as per Blanche's encouragement. What a terrific effect that had on me. Spreading for them I could feel my juices from within trickle out of my slit and run down to my butt cheeks. As a result I increased lovemaking to my unaware husband. But the play with Blanche also grew.

"Since today you had been only a bit naughty, showing your delicious body to other men, now you are ready for another further step," she told me quietly while sunbathing.

"What step, Blanche?" I asked her eagerly-

"You'll see, Baby, if you follow me," Blanche said mysteriously and added, "do you want to follow me?"

"Of course I want, Blanche," I answered.

"Ok, Paula, you have only to wait the right occasion and continue to be quiet with your husband."

Two or three days later Blanche offered to sooth with oil my sunburned after a prolonged sunbathing session and I agreed to receive the massage. I was nude on my knees with my back to Blanche, and suddenly I felt her mouth and hands on my neck and tits. I opposed slightly and offered a very light resistance, then I relaxed because Blanche's action was so good. She talked in a sweet tone of voice caressing my body and I started to enjoy it very much, and Blanche went ahead and performed an erotic massage on me. At the end of the massage, she fingered and licked my pussy altogether, bringing me to an amazing orgasm. After two or three sessions with me lying on the bed, enjoying Blanche's vices, I reciprocated the favor and began handling, fingering, and tonguing my friend's big cunt to bring her to sexual release as well.

It was heaven. After every Sapphic session with Blanche I was all hot. I felt guilty to my husband but my agreement with her imposed me to be reticent with him. Never the less the play with Blanche was absolutely steamy. When she undressed me and caressed and kissed all over my body I felt like a doll in her hands. We also sixty-nined and I savored her juicy big cunt. The play was really exciting and for days and days I had no other thought than eating my neighbor's cunt and being eaten by her. Later Blanche started to fuck me with a very big strap on dildo. I couldn't believe to be able to take such a big tool inside and receiving it from Blanche I cried with lust as I never did before. That was the most exciting part of the play. Of course Blanche was the dominant one between us and she produced degrading comments on me such as "young bitch" or "insatiable piece of cunt". And usually I came like no tomorrow while Blanche called me names.

As the plays progressed, Blanche told me I was a soon to be a submissive slut and wanted to watch me being fucked by a real cock. She proposed to call her lover and have a threesome with him. "I've told him what happens between us and how hot you are and he is eager to meet you," she told me a day during a lustful session, and added, "He has a very big pecker. You will be satisfied."

I froze, but I couldn't help. We discussed Blanche's proposal many times. I was hesitant, but the idea to be fucked by another guy in a threesome was really exciting for me. However, I feared my Catholic family would hear some rumors and silly talks on my sexual behavior because we lived in a small town and have my marriage ruined.

"No way," Blanche argued, "he is very reserved and trustworthy," she reassured me and added "Come on Paula, it will be pure fun, you go wild with my dildo; and think about a real big cock up your pussy, and imagine how many positions you will enjoy: he on you while I watch; you and me on him in various combinations, he on me while I am on you, you being penetrated by his cock and my dildo."

Blanche continued to praise the virile John, her lover, with winning words "He is very well hung in the cock department and he knows how to use it. You will be fascinated by his manhood, he is a great long lasting lover. Your dearest hubby has a cock too small for your real needs."

These explicit suggestions persuaded me and I agreed to meet the man. To make it easier, my husband left home for a three months job abroad.

John was a sturdy man fifty years old with a resolute look. I met him at Blanche's on a Friday night.

As soon as Blanche introduced him to me, he complimented me on my figure and sex-appeal. Blanche suggested to me to dress sexy, and my attire encouraged him as I had on tight slacks that fitted my round ass and I was without a bra under a flimsy shirt so my breasts jiggled free with nipples in clear view. The atmosphere became very charged with sexual tension.

Blanche said "You must see those perky tits in the flesh, John. She has some nice upright nipples on them and I'm sure she's dying to show them to you. -Paula, be good, and open the shirt".

I unbuttoned my shirt slowly in a still wavering mood, glancing at Blanche for approval. She nodded and I took off the shirt approaching bare-chested to John who handled my tits expertly, pinching the nipples while I froze. His hands elicted soft mewling sounds from my once shy lips.

Blanche added "she is a dirty little teaser, acting bashful, but she likes to be nude and aroused as frequently as she can, John. In a minute I convinced her to stay stark naked in front of a UPS delivery guy, you know. Paula, shed your slacks and slip off the panties, it is time to show your beautiful pussy."

I was completely nude in a moment and turning around slowly for all to see. Blanche commanded me to show my slender silhouette and my perfect round butt. Accepting a request from John I placed a foot on the sofa where he sat, then stretched her pussy lips wide for all to see. John tickled my clit and inserted a finger inside my cunt.

For the first time that I went so far with another man.

While he fingered my pussy and I moaned, Blanche stripped to her skin and begun to kiss my neck and shoulders, playing with my tits. I shook with lust under the attention of a woman and a man, excited as ever.

"She has a great sucking talent. John, show her your cock, Paula will blow it good," Blanche said.

He dropped his pants, showing a big eight inch cock with a fat head and great balls.

"Quite a prick on him, eh, Paula? Show us how much you like it," whispered Blanche to me, as I knelt to take the cock in my mouth.

With my head going up and down, and John's tool sliding in and out of my mouth,

Blanche first watched then fingered my cunt and said, "This little bitch is soaking wet and eager for a fuck. I know her, she never says no. Let's go, John, give this young married slut something to remember."

While John undressed completely, I lay down the sofa, spreading my legs. Sporting his big and thick erection he was between my thighs and entered me at once. While John fucked me with great strength Blanche approached my ear and said "Do you like being fucked by another man?" I nodded moaning and Blanche added, "you are a born slut, my dear."

He had his way with me for twenty minutes whilst I came many times and he ended filling her pussy. I never felt so fucked out and pearly white cum juice ran out of my fuck hole and trickled between my ass cheeks

We rested for a while talking, showering, etc. then Blanche sucked John till he was ready for another jump. I led him lay me on the sofa for the second time lifting my legs high with my genitals on full display. He put his hands around my butt, tonguing her wet cunt, then said "I want to take your ass now."

I gasped as he penetrated her, but I closed my eyes and pushed myself forward onto his penis. He sunk deep in me then pulled back to sink again quickening his movements and I started moaning and shaking under him.

It was quite a night, the first of many.

So I found my dimension of slut and submissive.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers