A sub's Service

Story Info
A sub masturbates to the thought of serving her Dom.
1.6k words
4.25
11.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

when i came home, i sat in my chair. i love sitting in my chair because it reminds me of you, how it is your throne and how natural i feel kneeling before you in it.

i wanted something a little different than my hand to masturbate with, so i grabbed my vibe. i lubed it up. it felt cold and slick. i slipped my shoes off and took my pants and my panties down and off my legs. I unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off, so i was left sitting there naked, in my bra and cuffs on your throne. i turned on the vibe and heard a faint hum. i closed my eyes and lowered it to my pussy. i rubbed the head of it over my clit, until i could feel it throb. i massaged it gently until i could feel myself getting aroused and wet.

i then slid the vibe down along my wet pussy and teased myself with the tip of the head. i moved it around in a circular motion, spreading my juices all around me. my hips rocked slowly against it. my thighs were spread to allow for maximum penetration. i slowly pushed the head of the vibe into my cunt and inhaled deeply as i felt every inch of it being consumed by my eager pussy. i pushed it in as deep as it would go. after being fisted by my Dom, only intense pressure and stimulation excites me. i pushed it in so that i could feel the widest part of the base in me. i held it there for a moment and rolled my hips up and down into it. i held it secure as i fucked it slowly as my mind drifted back to my scene with my Dom.

i was running my hands down his thighs, my palms caressing the entire length of his legs as i reached his sock. i slipped my fingers underneath his sock and pushed down. i lifted his foot to rest on the top of my thigh and pulled his sock off. i set it to the side and wrapped my hands around his foot as i lowered my head and kissed the top of his foot, with absolute devotion and adoration.

i stood up and looked into mt Dom's eyes. a soft smile appeared on my face as my hands began to unbutton his shirt, beginning at the top and working my way down. as i unbuttoned it, i placed my hands on his sides. with my palms flat against his skin, i ran my hands up his back. once i reached the back of his shoulders, i brought my hands down and around his ribs. my hands continued and slid over his chest and up to his collar bone and out to his shoulders. my palms gently pushed his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. his shirt fell off his wrists and i took the shirt off of him, folded it, and laid it with the rest of his clothes.

i then placed my finger tips onto his chest. i caressed his skin softly, savoring the warmth of his body beneath my touch, and down from his chest to his stomach, and stopping at his hips. i looked back into his eyes and pushed my fingers underneath the waistband of his boxer briefs. i held his stare with my eyes and i began to kneel and pull his boxers down his legs. this made me feel like his slave, and i loved it. he lifted each leg out of his boxers and i set them aside.

i stood up and touched his hand and lead him to lie down on his stomach on my bed. i positioned the pillows so that his head and neck could rest comfortably. he laid straight down the center, and i placed some of my blanket under the tops of his ankles so that they wouldn't dig into the wood. he is such a mouth watering tall drink of water, especially when he's laying naked on my bed for me to touch. i moan at the thought, still fucking my vibe, slowly, gently, and wanting the feeling to last.

i rub my hands together with some warm oil and climb on the bed to stradle his hips. i run my hands, palms down his back from his shoulders down to his hips, very slowly and very deep. i replace my hands on the back of his shoulders again and run my hands down, making his back warm and wet. i place the palms of my hands on his right shoulder and begin kneading it, alternating my hands as they grab and pull his flesh up, loosening his muscles. i work my way slowly over to his left shoulder, massaging him deep and firm, but tender. i run my hands gently over the back and sides of his neck. he can feel my fingers spread out over his skin. i then run my hands down the center of his back to his lower back. his skin is achingly smooth. just touching it is making my body tremble and my mouth water.

i press the heels of my hands into his lower back and lower all of my upper body weight onto him as i press my heels into him and up, slowly, and firm. i push my body into him until i reach the back of his shoulders. i then caress his skin with my palms as i work my hands back down his back. i press my heels into him again, only further out, to the sides of his back. my arms begin to shake as i push all of my body and my strengh into him, easing all the muscles in his back, making them warm and loose.

when i get to the back of his shoulders, he sits up and tells me to strip and snaps his fingers. i instantly roll off of him and stand next to the bed. all i have on is my bra, so i unhook it and slide it off of me and throw it to the side. i then kneel to the floor. I keep my right knee raised and i rest my forearms on top of it. i then lower my head and rest my forehead on my arms, and wait for your next command. he rolls onto his back and sits up and i hear him clap his hands. i look up at him, and he points directly in front of him on the bed. i climb on the bed and roll over onto my back. my head is resting on the edge of the bed and my legs are hanging off. my legs are spread at a 45% angle and my arms are at my sides with my palms turned up. my eyes are averted waiting for my Dom.

i take my vibe and pull it out of me and rub my clit gently with the head. i love teasing myself and making this feeling last so that it escalates, increasing my excitement.

my Dom climbs off the bed and i can see that he is standing behind me. he tells me to lower my head off the bed more and open my mouth. he sticks his hard cock in my mouth and tells me to suck. i wrap my lips around him, which i love, and begin sucking his cock. he tells me to keep my head still as he begins fucking my mouth, making his cock harder and wet with my saliva. he tells me to stop and i release my mouth from him and he pulls out.

he grabs the lube and squeezes it onto my chest. it is cold and my body shivers from it. then i feel the warmth of his hands rubbing it all over me, making my tits slick with it. he brings his body close to me and tells me to push my tits together and lace my fingers together. i push my tits up and to the center of my chest and slide my fingers over them so they are touching. i feel him place his hands on my arms and push his hard cock between my tits and my fingers.

i then slide my vibe back into my pussy, as deep as possible, and begiin fucking it at a faster pace. my eyes are tightly closed trying to focus on my mental image and my mouth is hanging open, moaning quietly and breathing short, loud breaths.

he begins fucking my tits. my head is rocking against the side of the bed and against his knees. he feels so fucking great on my chest. he is grabbing my arms, pulling me back and forth into him. i am getting so fucking excited feeling him thrust his power into me. i love being used by my Dom. my whole body starts shaking. i want to please him. i want him to cum on me. i want him to fuck the shit out of my tits. he starts pounding them and my head is banging into his knees now. as i hear him moan, his sweet, high pitched moans, which make me so fucking hot, i start to cum. i am riding the hell out of my vibe and it is so deep in me. i hardly have enough of it left to grab. i moan my Dom's name loudly as i imagine him cumming on my stomach.

i feel spurts of warm fluid hit my stomach as my hands are sliding all over the base of my vibe, so wet from my juices that i can't keep a grip on it. i cum with him. i adore him.