A Successful Lady

Story Info
Kate Devereaux is the boss at work but not in private.
1k words
3.98
34.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers

Kate Devereaux looked at her expensive watch for the tenth time in as many minutes. Damn! Why is the time passing so slowly when usually it goes so quickly?

Ms Devereaux was a success. A great success. With her First Class honours degree from a top university she had no trouble in getting on the first rung of the management ladder at a good brokerage firm. With her intelligence, drive and hard work, tempered with a touch of ruthlessness, she had quickly risen to the higher echelon of management. Kate was in charge - the boss over all the employees in her section. Aspiring junior managers were eager to find favour with the attractive 39 year old executive.

The trappings of success were everywhere - fine clothes, expensive but understated jewellery, a fashionable hair style and even expensive ornaments in her office overlooking the River Thames.

Kate enjoyed her power at work. How everyone jumped to her every instruction. But being in command had its drawbacks. There was never chance to relax. How good it would be to have someone take charge of her.

Now that wish had been granted. Her staff would be surprised if they had known that their boss had joined a spanking group on the internet and after much exploration and thought had found a dominant figure. Someone to take charge of her, to bring her down a peg or two - but in a safe, controlled way.

Now Ms Devereaux had a session with her master on a weekly basis. His word was law. The first session had been the most exciting time of her life. She had returned to her luxury penthouse after the meeting with a very sore bottom. She had stood before her full-length mirror and surveyed her rear by looking over her shoulder. Already the reddened cheeks were showing signs of bruising. Her pale delicate skin was clearly marked. It stung - in fact it hurt like mad. But Kate knew this was just the start of her journey.

That first meeting had taken place six weeks ago. Kate was growing in experience and found her subservient role so very liberating. To be able to leave her position of power and give herself over to her master to have her bare bottom spanked hard - wonderful.

Glancing at her watch again she called her P.A, 'Order me a cab please, Jean,' she ordered.

'Yes, Kate,' replied Jean Denton and immediately phoned the taxi firm.

Fifteen minutes later the taxi made its way along The Strand toward the Savoy Hotel. Ms Devereaux felt that strange tense feeling in her stomach - a feeling she had not had since her teenage years. With mounting excitement Kate made her way to the room that Jean Denton had booked for her and entered.

Kate took out her blackberry and entered the code to access her private emails and read the instructions her master had sent. She had already read them more than ten times, but she had to make sure she had it just right. Then she looked around the room - a well appointed bedroom with some simple additions placed there earlier by her master. He had placed a footstool in the middle of the room and resting on it was a rattan cane. Kate had not had that yet. She knew her master had it in reserve in case of transgressions. That was why it was so important to stick exactly to the script.

Following the instructions on her blackberry she unzipped her black business skirt and stepped out of it. She studied herself in the long mirror, straightening her nylons and ensuring her pale blue lacy knickers were straight. Then she knelt on the stool and placed the cane a yard infront of it. With her knees on the stool, she bent forward until her elbows were on the carpet. In this position she knew her lace covered bottom was on display to anyone entering the room, while her nose was just a few inches from the cane - a potent reminder of what might lie ahead.

Kate stayed perfectly still as she waited for her master. She knew that anyone entering the room would be greeted by the sight of her bottom, positioned ready for a spanking. She blushed as she considered the possibility of someone from room service or a stranger seeing her in this humiliating state. She shuddered at the thought of a member of her office staff seeing her like this. Horror!

The door opened. Footsteps approached. Kate's heart was in her mouth.

A long silence. CRACK - The first slap struck her right buttock. Kate pressed her lips together. She had thought she would be immune to the pain by now, but the slap hurt just as much as the first one she had received all those weeks before. CRACK - her other cheek. Kate bit her lips. The spanking was awful. She didn't really enjoy it at the time, but anticipating it was delicious, thinking about it later would be divine.

The spanking continued. Her master seemed to slap with effortless ease as if he wasn't trying, but it stung like mad.

'Knickers down,' ordered her master. The first words spoken Kate obeyed without hesitation, peeling her expensive lingerie below her smarting buttocks, exposing herself for her master. With her bottom thrust up, she exposed her pussy with its soft, downy hair., pouting between her thighs

The spanking continued relentlessly. Her bare bum reddened, Kate was determined not to cry out. She bit her lip as she fought back the tears. She began to squirm, slipping forward, her sore bottom moving out of range.

Her master paused. 'Resume the position,' he said. Kate thrust her bottom back into position. The master ran his hand over her red hot bottom, as if checking for damage. Satisfied with his work he continued his efforts.

Kate began to whimper with the pain. It was too much. Eventually the spanking stopped. There was a long silence, then she heard the door close. She did not move for about five minutes, then she risked a glance over her shoulder. There was no one else in the room.

On the bed was a bouquet of deep red roses. The gift tag read:

'To match your cheeks, with love xxx.

MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers