A Succubus for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg paused in thought.

"I know. Why don't we ask him to come along to the usual after work drinks on Friday? You were saying how nobody ever invites him to anything," he said.

"That's really sweet," Bobbi said, snuggling against his neck. "Are you sure it won't bring out the jealous Neanderthal in you?"

"Nah, I've got nothing to fear," Greg said, smiling as he rolled on top of her. "No one knows your body as well as I do."

Bobbi sighed beneath him.

It looked like they were going to be late into the office again this morning.

*****

Kurtzberg didn't really know what his succubus had meant by 'sort that out first' until he saw Jacob walk, or rather shuffle, past his cubicle the next day. The other man appeared to be experiencing some discomfort. There was a peculiarly bow-legged quality to his gait. He ignored Kurtzberg completely.

A puff of familiar perfume caused Kurtzberg to turn his head.

His succubus was sitting on the desk. She was wearing a sexy secretary's outfit and her long red hair was tied back in an austere ponytail.

"What did you do?" Kurtzberg whispered. After their 'exertions' he'd fallen into a restful sleep in the chair. When he woke in the morning his succubus was already gone.

She flashed him an innocent looking expression.

Kurtzberg watched as Jacob gingerly tried to sit in his chair. The other man's face creased up in pain and he let out an involuntary grunt.

She put her thumb and forefinger together. Her tail flicked up and thrust back and forth through the hoop created by her thumb and forefinger.

Kurtzberg's eyes widened. He looked back at the other cubicle where Jacob was grimacing as he tried to sit down.

His succubus nodded. Her arrow-tipped tail thrust in and out faster.

Kurtzberg grimaced in mock sympathy and then his face cracked up in a smile. He doubled over, trying not to laugh out loud.

Ouch.

*****

Life was getting better, Kurtzberg thought. Seeing Jacob shuffle around like a man with a terminal case of piles would be the highlight of any week, but best of all Bobbi asked him for a date.

Okay, not a date exactly. She'd asked him if he wanted to join her and some friends for a few drinks after work. It was a start though. Proof that his succubus was already starting to work her magic.

She was here as well. Kurtzberg caught the scent of her familiar perfume as he entered the pub. Her horns, wings and tail were gone and her eyes were now a normal shade of green, but he could still recognise her as his succubus. She was wearing a stunning red dress. She winked at him before melting into the crowd.

"What do you want to drink?" Bobbi asked once they reached the bar.

"Um, just a coke please," Kurtzberg replied.

He was finding it a little awkward to look at Bobbi. The image of her body moving up and down on his kept entering his mind.

So it hadn't been her body technically, just his succubus wearing her face, but it was still strange to talk to her as if nothing had happened. Not that Kurtzberg was doing much talking. He added a few words to the general conversation, but mostly he was content to lurk on the fringes. He still felt included.

He was surprised when he felt a finger tap him on the shoulder and he turned to see it was Greg.

"I want to apologise for Valentine's Day," Greg said. "I was bang out of order."

Kurtzberg didn't really know what to say. Greg sounded genuine...

"I thought it was a bit of joking around," Greg said. "I didn't realise you have to put up with that shit all the time. Bobbi gave me a right bollocking about it I can tell you."

Greg looked over to Bobbi with a warm glance.

"I can always rely on her to give me a swift kick up the ass when I start acting like a prat," he said.

"You love her?" Kurtzberg asked.

"Fucking worship her mate," Greg said. "We're hoping to get married next year. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with."

Kurtzberg was surprised. He'd thought Greg was just another pretty boy asshole, running the usual lines just to get inside Bobbi's knickers. Greg's affection appeared to be more than that though. It sounded genuine.

Genuine maybe, but not succubus proof.

Halfway through their conversation Greg suddenly lost interest. He stopped looking at Kurtzberg and instead started staring at a point beyond Kurtzberg's left shoulder. Kurtzberg turned and wasn't surprised to see his succubus walking by. She was a perfect vision of temptation in a bright red dress. She turned her head and shot Greg a glance with her emerald eyes that would have set even the frostiest of hearts on fire.

"Uh, excuse me," Greg muttered, before slipping away after her.

Kurtzberg watched him go and smiled. It was all going to plan.

The doubts surfaced when Kurtzberg went to the bar to get the latest round. Greg didn't seem like a bad bloke really. He and Bobbi seemed a happy couple.

And it was in Kurtzberg's power to tear them apart.

Could he? Should he? Did he really have the right?

On the other side of the room Greg had caught his prey, little realising it was the other way round.

Kurtzberg looked over to where Bobbi was talking with her friends. God, she was so lovely.

He looked back at where Greg was talking with his succubus. She had a hand on his hip. She turned and her green eyes met Kurtzberg's across the crowded floor. They momentarily turned black as she smiled in triumph. Her hand slipped lower and Greg jolted as if shocked.

Kurtzberg looked back at Bobbi. Soon there would be nothing in his way. It was how it should be. They were meant to be together.

"Have you seen Greg?" Bobbi asked when he returned with the drinks.

Did he tell her? Would that seem too much like gloating?

"Um..."

"Oh never mind, he's probably off chatting to some girl or other," Bobbi said. "He can be such a rogue sometimes. It's what I love about him."

"And you don't mind?" Kurtzberg asked.

"Men are men," Bobbi smiled. "They can't help looking. Any girl with issues about that is only going to make both her and her partner crazy."

Bobbi watched a well-built man in a muscle shirt walk past.

"And of course it means he can't complain either when I ogle the hunks," Bobbi whispered conspiratorially to Kurtzberg.

"It sounds like you have a good relationship," Kurtzberg said.

"Funny, I used to think relationship was a dirty word," Bobbi said. "That was because all the other ones ended when I found out the asshole had been screwing around behind my back. Then you find the right person and you know."

Bobbi went a little misty eyed.

"I'm so lucky to have Greg," she said.

She noticed Kurtzberg's downcast expression.

"Oh Peter, I'm sure you'll find that special person some day and know exactly what I mean. We just have to get you to come out from under your shell. Come over and talk to Cath and Jasmine. They won't bite."

Kurtzberg paused, a host of conflicting emotions battling in his mind.

It was true. She really loved Greg and he her. It wasn't some flimsy physical relationship. Kurtzberg could see that now.

Where did that leave him?

Did he want Bobbi, or did he want her to be happy?

Bobbi was happy with Greg. Could he really destroy that?

No, he couldn't. It wasn't his place.

He could be satisfied in the knowledge she was truly happy. That would be enough for him. Her light was still bright enough, even when viewed from afar.

Oh shit, he had to stop his succubus, before she did... well whatever she was going to do to Greg.

Kurtzberg rushed across the pub to where he'd seen them earlier. He tried to think of how he could get them apart. Maybe he could pretend she was his sister or girlfriend or something.

Kurtzberg smiled wryly.

His girlfriend. Now that would set tongues wagging in the office.

They weren't there.

Oh fuck. He really hoped his succubus wasn't murdering Greg or anything. She looked sweet and harmless, but she was a demon after all.

Kurtzberg stood on the spot and looked around the pub. He couldn't see them anywhere.

Had they gone outside?

There was a commotion taking place around the toilets. A group of drunken lads were clustered around the open door and loudly egging on whatever activity was taking place inside. Kurtzberg didn't know what that was, but he could hazard a good guess.

He pushed his way through the laughing and jeering onlookers to the entrance of the bathroom. The bright white lights and sterile tiles formed a strong contrast to the intimate yellow lights in the main room.

Greg was fucking his succubus on top of the sink counter.

Kurtzberg supposed he shouldn't be too surprised. She was a succubus after all.

Greg stood against the sink, his trousers and underwear around his ankles. His succubus sat on the counter, her red dress up around her waist and her thighs clasped around Greg's body. He thrust back and forth into her, completely oblivious to the audience watching.

"How fucking pissed...?" one of the lads said.

"Jammy fucker," another added.

His succubus turned and smiled at Kurtzberg. She ran a tongue over her full lips as she thrust her hips back at Greg.

There was a disturbance behind Kurtzberg. Someone was trying to push their way through.

"No Bobbi, you don't want to see. Trust me on this."

Bobbi stormed through and then stopped next to Kurtzberg. She looked like she had been petrified on the spot, an expression of shock frozen onto her face.

"Oh-oh," one of the drunken lads said, nudging his mate with a knowing wink.

The corner of her mouth trembled, the tip of the iceberg to the maelstrom of emotions seething beneath. Water welled up in her eyes as trembling cracks ran through the mask her face had become.

Greg turned to look at the crowd gathered around the entrance. He looked confused, uncertain of where he was or what he was doing.

"Bobbi?"

He looked back at the girl on the counter. He looked down to where his cock was currently buried up to the hilt in the other girl's vagina. Aghast, he suddenly became aware of what he was doing and who was watching while he did it. The colour drained from his face.

The succubus stared at Bobbi with her green eyes and pouted her lips. She crossed her ankles behind Greg's buttocks and pulled him close.

It was enough to take him over the edge. Greg gave a low moan and his body shuddered all the way up from his toes as he pumped the full contents of his balls into the succubus's waiting body. She sighed and closed her eyes as her own orgasm shuddered through her.

The lads in the crowd gave a beery cheer.

The juices from the aftermath of their sex dribbled down the front of the counter.

The succubus opened her eyes and stared brazenly at Bobbi.

Tremors became cracks, became chasms. Bobbi shattered with a brittle sob and turned and ran away through the leering crowd.

Kurtzberg followed. He knew now this wasn't what he'd wanted, but it was too late for regrets. It had happened and the best he could do was offer whatever comfort he could to Bobbi. This was his opportunity to show her how much he cared.

He found her outside in a highly distressed state.

"How could he. How could he," she wailed, flailing her fists against the walls.

"Are you okay?" Kurtzberg asked.

"Do I fucking look okay!" Bobbi screamed, her eyes flashing with rage. "That asshole. I thought he was the one and he ends up screwing the first slut that comes along. He's just like all the others."

"I'm sorry," Kurtzberg said.

What did he do here? Did he move to give her a sympathetic hug, or would that be too forward?

Kurtzberg stood awkwardly in front of her.

Bobbi fell against him, looking for a shoulder to cry on. Kurtzberg stiffly brought his arms up to hold her, still a little tentative and unsure.

"Fucking men," Bobbi cried. "All the bloody same. How could he. Right there in front of everyone."

"We're not all the same," Kurtzberg said. "Some of us care."

He paused.

"I care."

Bobbi stopped crying and looked up at him. Kurtzberg smiled down at her.

Yes, this would be the moment she saw how much he loved her.

Bobbi's face twisted in anger.

"Are you... I don't believe it... you choose a time like this to make a pass at me?"

Angrily she shoved him backwards.

"Of all the stupid, insensitive, cynical... Oh fuck off."

She turned her back on him and walked away.

"But..."

It wasn't supposed to happen like this.

He went to take a step after her, but one of Bobbi's friends blocked his way.

"It's not a good time," she said. "Best leave her alone, okay."

Kurtzberg stayed where he was and watched as they got in a taxi and drove off.

"But I love you," he murmured.

*****

It wasn't supposed to happen this way, Kurtzberg raged when he got back to his flat. She was supposed to see how much he loved her and love him back. He'd told her he cared and she'd told him to fuck off. That wasn't in the fucking script.

We need to get you out of your shell.

Yeah right. What did it fucking matter anyway? His shell was all people looked at anyway, this ghastly lumbering hulk of a shell. They never bothered to look inside to the real him.

Kurtzberg slumped into his armchair, surrounded by a black funk. He didn't know how long he stayed in that state. He was eventually shaken from it by traces of a familiar perfume.

His succubus had returned.

"Why so glum?" she asked in her sweet, innocent voice. "I thought tonight went so well."

"It didn't work," Kurtzberg said. He stared straight ahead at the wall. "She rejected me."

"Oh really," his succubus said.

There was something in her voice that caught Kurtzberg's attention. He got up out of the chair and turned to her.

His succubus stood in front of the door. Her great black bat wings were folded around in front of her like the robes of a priest. Her flame-red hair cascaded over her pale shoulders. She stared at Kurtzberg with eyes that smouldered like black coals.

"I think she might have had a change of heart," his succubus smiled. She slowly opened her wings to reveal...

"Bobbi!" Kurtzberg said, his heart quivering with excitement.

"I said I'd make her yours," his succubus said.

Bobbi was naked and every bit as gorgeous as Kurtzberg had imagined. He drank in her beauty. He knew she kept in good shape and now he could see it first hand in the flawless lines of her body. All was revealed to him. His eyes feasted on her gorgeous, perky little breasts, topped with delightful pink nipples. They devoured the cute little button of her naval in the perfectly flat expanse of her stomach. He saved the greatest treasure for last as he gorged on the exquisite vision of the lush cleft between her legs. Kurtzberg was drunk with excitement just looking at her.

"How?" he murmured.

"Mmm, we just needed to get you in the right mood didn't we," his succubus whispered into Bobbi's ear, her voice low and throaty. She gently nibbled on the lobe with her sumptuous red lips.

His succubus's hands -- strange, he hadn't noticed how much her black fingernails resembled claws before -- came round to cup Bobbi's breasts and play with her nipples. Bobbi's face was flushed and her eyes closed. Looking down Kurtzberg saw the reason why. His succubus had inserted her tail into Bobbi's pussy and was thrusting back and forth. Each deep thrust of his succubus's tail elicited a whimpering sigh from Bobbi.

Kurtzberg took a step forward and paused.

He remembered how Greg had been under the spell of his succubus. Taking advantage of Bobbi like this didn't seem right. He wanted the real Bobbi. Was this the same?

His succubus looked over Bobbi's shoulder and stared at Kurtzberg with her limitless black eyes.

"What are you waiting for?" she purred in a voice full of cloying honey. "She's ready for you."

Of course it was the real Bobbi. And she wanted him. He could see the desire in her face.

Kurtzberg tore off his shirt and charged forwards, his blood rising in him like a tidal wave. He wrapped his arms around Bobbi and crushed her to his chest. He'd wanted to hold her like this for oh so long. He brought his lips down and mashed them against Bobbi's in a passionate kiss.

His succubus folded her great wings around them, enveloping them in intimate darkness. Beneath her wings it was hot like a sauna and the potent combination of her perfume and the musky odour of sex made Kurtzberg feel giddy and light-headed.

He forced his tongue into Bobbi's mouth. His hands came up to cup her breasts. They were the perfect handful and ever so soft. He roughly squeezed them between his fingers, marvelling at the feel of her flesh.

His succubus pushed Bobbi down onto her knees until she kneeled before him like an altar boy. Kurtzberg needed no prompting as he dropped his trousers and underwear and finally freed his eager erection. His cock was long and hard and the swollen purple head throbbed with urgent need.

Bobbi took his cock into her mouth like she was taking communion. His succubus kneeled beside her, whispering honey-laced words in her ear while letting a hand roam down between Bobbi's legs. When she wasn't whispering, his succubus would turn her attentions to Kurtzberg's cock, lightly flicking the tip of a slender tongue along the underside of Kurtzberg's shaft.

Kurtzberg moaned. The pleasure was almost unbearable as he thrust his manhood into Bobbi's willing mouth. He gripped the side of her head and thrust harder and deeper, feeling his cock drive all the way into the back of her throat until she gagged. He exploded then, filling her mouth with torrents of his creamy white seed.

It wasn't enough to sate him. Years of pent-up desire and longing bubbled to the surface. He was like an animal released from its cage after years of captivity.

He pushed her onto her back and sat on her chest. His cock was still swollen and eager for more sensation. He roughly pressed her breasts together against his burning erection. He shoved his cock in and out of the channel of her cleavage until he exploded and splattered her chin and neck with sticky ropes of creamy white cum.

Still, he wasn't finished. This was merely the precursor to the feast to come. Between her legs her glistening gates awaited him.

He was going to fuck her. Oh god, he was actually going to fuck her. For so many lonely nights he'd dreamt of this moment without ever thinking it would come to pass.

He pushed her knees apart and brought the throbbing tip of his cock to the fleshy lips of her pussy. He paused, wanting to savour the moment. Perhaps...

He felt a reluctance he couldn't quite describe. Was it guilt?

"Mmm, how long are you going to tease her for?" His succubus whispered behind him with a languid purr. Her hot breath tickled his ear as she softly blew into it. Gentle hands caressed his shoulders and the back of his neck.

Kurtzberg plunged his cock deep into Bobbi's flesh. She was already wet and slippery with her own juices thanks to his succubus's attentions. He glided right inside her where it felt...

Oh, it was heavenly. It was Bobbi. It was Bobbi's moist flesh wrapped all around his cock.

He pounded into her, harder and faster, her delicate body bucking and shuddering beneath him. He felt a tickling sensation between his legs as his succubus lightly flicked the underside of his balls with her tail. It spurred him on further. He roughly grabbed Bobbi's buttocks and held her in place as he rammed his cock into her, harder and harder.

Oh. Fuck. Yeah.

He groaned, picked Bobbi's hips up off the floor and then slammed them back down with his body crashing down on top of her. Deep within her fleshy folds his cock erupted for a third time, blasting a geyser of his sperm into her body.

Still it wasn't enough. Her body was a feast he wanted to gorge upon until he vomited.