A Sudden Shower

Story Info
Finding a surprise in her shower one early afternoon.
689 words
3.99
26.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking my keys out of my bag in the elevator, I lean my exhausted body against the wall. Looking forward to just taking off this suit and perhaps laze in a nice bubbly bath. Looking for work has taken a toll on me, especially spending hours today going from agency to agency.

As I turn the locks on my apartment door, I notice the sounds of a shower running! I smile at hearing the voice of my love singing to himself a silly tune, so surprised that he arrived here so early in the day!

I quietly shut and relock the door, tip toe my way through the short hallway, and decide I should give HIM a surprise! I quickly sneak into the bedroom and strip off my clothes as quickly as possible ("Damn panty hose!" as a run races through the entire leg as I hurriedly try to pry them off!). Grabbing my robe I approach the bathroom door and quietly push it open.

The steam from the hot water has completely covered the mirrors and glass doors with a shadowed mist, but my eyes can already make out the shape of my wonderful lover as he continues to hum his favorite tune.

Suddenly he stops his tune as he senses my approach. "Jenny.... are you home already?" Without answering I quickly slide the shower door open and jump in behind him, the hot water already wetting my hair and my back. Giggling like a child I squeeze him tightly and give him a nuzzling kiss on his neck. I adore seeing his glorious smile as he turns around and kisses me so warmly and deeply. Loving the feeling of the shower spraying both of us now; feeling his soapy chest pressed against mine; my nipples immediately hardening at the sensation.

We both lose ourselves in this silent greeting, acting as if it's been years since we've kissed each other. Our lips stay locked together as our tongues slide along each other; kissing deeply and relishing each other's taste as the shower covers us, hot water now pounding down on both of us.

As we finally break our kiss, we stand and gaze so longingly at each other. Smiling through the drops of water, our hands begin to explore each other, lingering at our favorite "spots". I feel his arousal growing along with mine. He takes the bar of soap now and gently suds up my aching breasts, lifting up one to take my nipple into his mouth for a loving suckle. Moaning already, my fingers find their way into his hair, pressing him closer to me, enjoying as always the way his mouth feels on me.

After feasting for a while longer, he breaks away and I realize that he is definitely ready now for me to help him release his built up passion. I reach for his shaft and with a few gentle strokes it rises up. As our passions build and our bodies heat up internally, he gently turns me around and caresses my breasts while kissing my neck. I lean back against him, feeling his hardening cock against my rear. Surprising even myself, I begin to lean forward, spreading my legs and bracing my hands against the tiled wall ahead of me.

"Oh yes" he groans as he gently slips into me, my wet pussy already ready to take all of him inside me. It isn't long before we are rocking together, slowly at first, then harder... deeper... and faster. Our moans replacing the ongoing drone of the shower. Both of us in complete harmony as my walls close around him, tightening their grip, his hands clamped around my hips, so in sync with our motions as he continues to thrust into me.

Finally reaching the point of no return we shudder together. Our juices exploding in fevered spasms as the hot water continues to surround us. At long last we finally ease our rhythm, I once again lean back against him, his arms still around me. We stand there sharing quiet moments as the long forgotten bar of soap raps against the drain.