A Summer at Blue Gum Reserve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Granddad, please"

"What Lacey, What do you want? Tell me"

Lacey squirmed and writhed as her grandfather sucked on her nipples hard and strummed her clit.

"Please fuck me, Granddad, please fuck me now"

The want and need in his granddaughters voice once again drove Bill over the edge. Grabbing her and kissing her hard, Bill growled into her mouth as she sucked on his tongue. Without breaking the kiss Bill rolled them over so that his granddaughter was pinned beneath him. As he positioned himself between her beautifully spread thighs the look of pure unadulterated lust that Lacey gave him caused his arms and legs to buckle. He collapsed onto his granddaughter with his face just below her navel.

Almost immediately his mouth began to water as his olfactory senses were assaulted by the luscious aroma of her arousal. Without thought Bill dropped his face to source of the enticing aroma and proceeded to lick and suck his granddaughter to a screaming climax. As her thighs unclenched from around his face Bill drew himself up her body and with one deep thrust planted his cock deep in her still quivering cunt.

"More please granddad .... more", Lacey moaned and thrashed as Bill Evans fucked his precious granddaughter mercilessly. He couldn't believe how long he had fantasised about this and now for the second time in less than 12 hours he was living the dream. As he stroked his long thick cock in and out of her moist tight hole, Lacey began to moan and whimper at her impending orgasm.

Bill balanced on one hand and using the other proceeded to alternate between pinching Lacey's nipples and her clit, this drove the young woman crazy with desire. She thrashed uncontrollably as her hips bucked against him and he could feel her orgasm tear through her as her pussy clamped onto his cock making his eye bulge.

His granddaughters' eyes were clamped shut and tears escaped the corners as she panted and moaned through several more orgasms. Each climax caused her pussy to tighten even more on Bills cock like a velvet vice and as the final orgasm subsided and her pussy unclenched the release was so intense that Bill thrust deep into her and came roaring his climax to the universe.

They snuggled as they both relaxed from mind-blowing orgasms.

"So?" Lacey enquired, "What are you planning on doing with me for the next two days? I am at your command, whatever you wish Master I shall do...."

The look in her eye as she called him Master made Bill catch his breath. He had wanted to dominate Lacey from the very beginning. He would have sworn mere seconds before that it would be at least an hour before his cock would become erect again, but hearing the word Master slip from the delectable lips of the temptress beside him, had his penis erect and aching as the blood rushed in his ears.

He was just deciding which position and how hard to fuck his granddaughter when he heard his name being called from the house. As he lifted his head, he saw Tom heading towards him.

Damn he had forgotten his arrangement with Tom......