A Summer Camp Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
The continued life of Justine and her new love.
3.6k words
4.56
27.9k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the long awaited Chapter 4 to my "A Summer Camp Adventure."

Its been a while, so I hope you will like it, and I plan to keep them coming in the future..

*

Justine was hard at work putting away things in the stockroom. She had been working for Miss Alice in the women's clothing store for almost a year now. Sadly, Sally hadn't stayed around long after they started working for Alice. Justine lost track of her best friend when Sally started getting brochures from colleges.

Justine and Sally had grown very close, and had become lovers over short period of time. They had met in a summer camp almost two years prior, and Justine had rescued her from her step parents. When she left to go off to college, Justine had become closed and hardly ever spoke to anybody. Miss Alice had seen her hurt and sorrow, and helped bring Justine out of her depression.

Today was like any normal day of the work week. Deliveries had been made, Miss Alice was busy in her office doing inventory and Justine was busy putting the new stock up on shelves. She spent more and more time with Alice these days, feeling closer and more comfortable around her rather than her parents.

After Sally disappeared, Justine moved away from home and into the upstairs apartment Alice had once used as her own living quarters. All her bills were paid, and she made enough money to pay for her car and for groceries and other things she wanted. Living on her own, allowed Justine to be herself more than she ever was at home. Even though her parents both went along with her transformation, they still looked at her as their son more so than their daughter.

Alice had taken to Justine like a duck takes to water. She eat dinner with her almost every night, and they talked about everything. Justine had almost went over the edge when Sally left out of her life, and it had been Alice who saved Justine from doing something stupid. They were like sisters almost, except that these two sisters were lovers behind closed doors.
Justine went to look for Alice in the back room, and found her bent over looking on a low shelf. Without warning, she slipped her hand up under Alice's dress and starting rubbing her pussy right there in the store room.

"What the hell!!!" Alice exclaimed as she felt the fingers rub her most private spot. She knew right off who it was, and bent over further to allow Justine better access to her horny pussy.

"Oh my god, I have been thinking about you all morning, and what you did to me last night. I want to fuck you so bad right now." Justine pulled Alice's pantyhose and panties down, and while tugging down her own underwear, shoved her dick deep into Alice's dripping snatch.

"Ooohhh Justine, yess yesss fuck my pussy. Oh fuck I love the feeling of your hard cock pushing in and out of my horny fuck hole." Alice moaned and whimpered as Justine fucked her like a wild beast. Justine didn't have the biggest cock she ever felt, but she knew how to use it better than most of the men she had fucked.

In a hurry just in case someone walked into the store, Justine fucked her boss hard and fast until she pulled out and shot her load of cum all over Alice's ass. It was intense, and they both had to catch their breath afterwards, as Justine licked her own cum off Alice's milky white skin.

Alice turned and licked her lovers cock clean, sucking out the last of her cum and swallowing every drop. Justine helped Alice pull her clothes back up and make themselves presentable. They had been having little wild episodes like this for some time now. As Alice returned to doing the inventory, Justine went back out to see if anyone had come in.

Over near the pantyhose, there was a young lady looking at the body stockings. Justine didn't know her, and thought she must be looking for something to wear for her boyfriend or husband.

"May I help you find something Miss?" Justine approached the young woman watching her reaction as she asked her a question.

"Umm, yes ma'am, I hope you can. I am a waitress at a local sports bar, and they want us to wear something special for the big game happening Sunday." The young woman kept looking through all the hosiery, unable to make up her mind what she should buy.

"Well, we carry many different styles and types of lingerie and pantyhose. Do you know exactly what it is they are expecting you to wear?"

"Well most of the other girls I work with are buying sexy stockings and garter sets. I was wanting to do a little something different so I might stand out to the boss."

Justine walked over and silently observed the young woman up and down, then walked over to costume like lingerie they carried. "How about something very provocative yet classy? I think you would knock their socks off in something like our "Elvira" outfit, which consists of a black lace see-thru gown, matching lace bra and thong panty, and lace top stockings with matching leg garters."

The young woman looked at the outfit, and blushed brightly as she thought about how she would look in it. "Is there any way I could try it on first?"

"Of course, let me show you to our dressing rooms. This particular outfit is very popular during the Halloween season." Justine showed her to the change room, and waited outside while she got changed. When she walked out, Justine instantly got a hard-on and couldn't take her eyes of the gorgeous young lady.

"Do I look ok in it? I have never worn anything like this before, and I feel so revealing in it." The young woman saw Justine's reaction and smiled as she turned around and walked around a little feeling the material move against her body.

"You look great! I think you will have all them chasing after you in that." They both giggled and laughed, as Justine showed her the perfect matching pair of high heeled stilettos to go with the outfit. The young lady bought both the outfit and heels, and asked for Justine's number in case she had any questions about it later.

Once the young woman was gone, Justine walked back into the store room to find Alice in her office. She was leaned back in her chair, legs spread wide and was fucking herself with a bright pink vibrator she sometimes used on Justine. She was moaning and whimpering out as she fucked herself crazy with the big plastic cock.

Justine went back out and locked up the store, turning the Open sign off and locking the door. Quickly Justine stripped out of her work clothes, and grabbed a white lace body stocking with open crotch off the shelf and went to put it on. In that, and her high heels, Justine went back into Alice's office smiling.

"What in the world are you doing? I could almost hear you out in the store." Justine was giggling as Alice continued plunging the pink cock in and out of her dripping pussy.

"It's all your fault you little slut. You got me all hot and horny with your dick earlier, and now I need more." Alice looked at her young lover as she fucked herself, and moaned louder as she saw what she was wearing.

"Well if you are that horny, then why didn't you say something. I locked up the store, so its just us now." Justine walked behind the desk, and dropping to her knees, shoved her tongue right up Alice's pussy making her squeal in delight.

"Oooh you fucking little slut, I love how you make my pussy quiver with your tongue. I wish you could spend all day back here with me, I would never get any work done." Alice lifted her legs up high and rubbed her clit as Justine eat her pussy like a pro. In their short time together, Alice learned that what Justine lacked in knowledge, she made up for in enthusiasm.

Justine mumbled something inaudible as she wiggled her tongue in Alice's snatch. She loved the taste of her pussy, and often wished she had a pussy instead of a cock so she could feel what other women and Alice felt. With her tongue buried deep in Alice's pussy, Justine pushed her index finger up her tight little ass making Alice nearly jump out of her desk chair.

"OHHH FUCKKKK!!!!" Alice screamed out loud as she felt the finger slide into her ass, something she loved almost as much as Justine's tongue in her pussy. Justine was good at eating both her pussy and ass, and Alice never complained. The only thing she wished, was that Justine would spend more time with her. They worked together, and Justine lived in the upstairs apartment, but other than that, they didn't really spend much time together. So many things changed when Sally went away to college and never returned. Justine changed, and had almost committed suicide more than once. If I hadn't been for Alice, she thought Justine would have ended it a long time ago.

Justine concentrated on fucking Alice's brains out right then and there. After she made her cum twice with her tongue and fingers, Justine laid her across her desk and fucked her senseless. She cum in both Alice's ass and pussy before she collapsed unable to breathe. Alice was almost passed out from pure bliss on her desk with both holes dripping with cum.

"Fuck me!!! Damn you sure do know how to drain a cock Miss Alice. I haven't cum that many times in I don't know when." Justine sat in the chair, trying to catch her breath, her cock limp and lifeless after such hard work.

"Oh baby, only you can make me wild like that. The feeling of you inside me drives me insane and I cant seem to get enough." Alice sat up on her desk, leaning down giving Justine a kiss and a big hug. "Would you like to come spend the weekend with me Justine? It will get you away from this place, and we can go shopping and do whatever comes to our minds."

"Oh I don't know Miss Alice. We just got in all this new stock and someone has to enter it in and be here in case any deliveries come. Anyways, you know I don't like going out much, I am always too tired and don't feel like doing much." Justine couldn't look Alice in the face, because she knew what she wanted, and Justine wanted it more than anything too. Justine had been in love with Sally, but when she ran off to college, she left Justine with a big hole in her life, but Alice filled it. She almost loved Alice more than she ever had her own parents, but was afraid to tell her.

"Aww, please come stay the weekend with me. I am the owner and boss, and I am giving you the weekend off with the requirement that you spend three full days with me away from this place." Alice smiled as she tried making Justine laugh, which always made her feel better. When Justine smiled and started giggling, she knew she had her and that this was a good sign for what might come later.

"Ok, ok, I give. I will go spend the weekend with you at your house. Only on one condition though, you promise to take me out to eat somewhere other than fast food or Chinese food. I have eaten enough of that stuff to speak Chinese and own a fast food restaurant." They both laughed and giggled as they straightened up their clothes and the office.

After they closed up for the weekend, Justine rode with Alice to her home out in the country. Since Justine moved into the apartment over the store, Alice started buying a small two bedroom cottage in the country side. It was away from the noisy city, and her nearest neighbor was about two miles away. On their way to her new house, they stopped at the store to buy food and wine for their big weekend together.

On the way to the cottage, Justine leaned over and kissed Alice as she drove her car. Justine couldn't keep her hands off Alice on the long drive. Alice had chosen to wear a thing pink cotton dress, with spaghetti straps and a pair of ballet flats. As Justine kissed her, she slipped her hand under Alice's dress to find she was wearing no panties or pantyhose underneath. Smiling as she touched bare skin, Justine pushed two fingers inside her gorgeous lover as she turned in her seat to get my comfortable.

Justine had worn a pink mini skirt and white halter top, with nude pantyhose and her favorite white pumps. As she kissed and fingered Alice in the drivers seat, she stroked her cock through her pantyhose. Alice was squirming all over her seat while watching her lover jerk her pretty cock and moan loudly as she shoved her fingers up Alice's snatch.

Alice pulled the car over onto the shoulder just before she orgasmed afraid if she didn't they were going to crash. She scream out as Justine gave her a much needed intense orgasm that made her soak the car seat. After she recovered, Alice pulled Justine's hand away and sucked her cock hard and fast until she cried out filling her mouth full of thick creamy cum.

Relaxed and feeling better, Alice continued the long drive to the cabin, that took another hour to get to. Once the arrived, Justine and Alice unpacked their things and began settling in for the weekend. The cabin was a single story rustic log cabin with two bedrooms and one single bath with a giant garden tub in it. On the deck in back, there was a large hot tub that would hold about 8 people and had a bar next to it under a portico.

After the were settled in and sitting with glasses of wine, they began talking about the future and what it held for their lives together. Alice had really started to love Justine as more than just a friend. They were close, and shared so many things together that Alice wished things would go further.

"Justine, what do you think he future will hold for us?" Alice looked at her friend and lover closely to see her reaction.

"Honestly, I hope it finds me together with someone as beautiful and caring as you. I cant imagine where I would be today if not having met you and then working for you." Justine snuggled up against Alice on the couch as they revealed their feelings toward one another.

"Justine, we have become very close, and you are so beautiful. I know you have had heartbreak, and felt alone. I would like for you to live with me and see how you like it."

"Alice, I cant intrude on you in your house. I don't mind living in the apartment above the store. Plus it allows me to do after hours work when the store is closed and I am not in a rush." Justine sat looking at the woman she really loved deep down inside, but was afraid to let her love and true feelings out.

Alice turned Justine around to look directly into her eyes, "you aren't intruding, you are joining me in our love for each other." With those words said, Alice kissed Justine long and hard, as they lay together on the couch. Alice turned Justine over onto her back and lay on top of her kissing her lips. Justine moaned and let her older lover have her way with her.

Alice pulled Justine's t-shirt up over her head locking her lips onto her pert little nipples, sucking them like a hungry baby. Justine loved having her nipples sucked and played with because they were so sensitive. Alice licked and sucked her nipples between her lips, making Justine whimper and cry out in passion.

"Oh my god Alice, I love when you do that. You know it drives me so crazy when you tease and play with my nipples." Justine could barely lay still as her body was set on fire and her nipples grew hard as diamonds.

"Mmmm, yes I know, and I love the way you squirm and writhe under my touch." Alice tugged down Justine's skirt as she teased her breasts, leaving Justine wearing nothing but a big smile.

Kissing her way down, Alice took Justine's hard cock between her lips and sucked it deep between her lips. Alice had grown to love the taste and feel of Justine's cock in her mouth and anywhere else in her body. It wasn't big, it wasn't small, it was the perfect cock for making her happy.

Justine unable to control her urges, maneuvered Alice around pulling off her dress, into a 69. She buried her hungry tongue deep inside Alice's sweet cunt licking and lapping her clit like a thirsty puppy. Alice's pussy was dripping wet and Justine loved the taste of her pussy juices. Justine licked as deep as she could, probing her sweet pussy and her tight little asshole knowing how much Alice loved Justine's tongue.

Alice rode Justine's wonderful tongue and mouth as she sucked her cock deeper and harder. They were both working towards one goal, making each other cum and cum hard. Alice was the first to lose all control and began squirting her pussy juice all over Justine's face and mouth. Shortly after her release, Justine exploded deep inside Alice's mouth making her swallow several times to keep from losing any of it. They both collapsed on the couch breathing heavily, Justine's face still just inches from the sweetest pussy she ever met. Alice laid with her face on Justine's now soft cock, knowing she had never been happier than since meeting Justine.

Justine woke up, wiping her eyes, realizing it was dark in the room, and it had grown cooler. As she woke up, she noticed Alice was not there, and wondered where her lover was. Grabbing her shirt, Justine pulled it on and walked to see where Alice had gone to.

"Hey sleepy head, I was wondering if you were going to sleep through until morning." Alice stood in the kitchen, wearing nothing but an apron. She was slightly bent over doing dishes at the sink, with her tight little ass poked out wiggling it playfully.

"I guess that long drive tired me out more than I thought." Walking up behind Alice, Justine dropped to her knees and began to kiss and tease Alice from behind. Using just her tongue, Justine licked between her pussy lips and flicked across Alice's clit.

Alice moaned and squirmed back on Justine's probing tongue, wanting it deeper as she held onto the counter for support. Justine spraed her ass cheeks apart and pushed her tongue as deep into Alice as she could, wiggling her tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck Justine, I love how you eat my pussy. You naughty little slut, fuck me with your hungry tongue." Alice knew how much it drove Justine crazy talking dirty to her during sex.

"Oh you horny bitch, I am going to make you beg for an orgasm." Justine playfully slapped Alice on the ass, as she shoved two fingers deep in her pussy as she eat her asshole. Fucking Alice's pussy as hard and fast as she could Justine found her g-spot and attacked it with no mercy as she pushed Alice closer to her peak.

Alice pushed back on Justine's fingers and tongue, unable to control her body movements. She couldn't get enough of Justine, and knew she was in love. Alice was close to coming and wanted Justine to show her body no mercy.

Justine sensed Alice's peak and without warning, stopped what she was doing and just sat back watching Alice whimper and moan from the sudden absence of her lover.

"Don't you dare stop you little bitch, you got me this far, now make me fucking cum!" Alice begged and pleaded with Justine to give her an orgasm.

Justine stood up, and without hesitation pushed Alice over the sink and shoved her cock up Alice's pussy and began to fuck her the way she wanted. Justine pounded Alice into the counter, using her hips as leverage to ram in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Justine was close to her own orgasm and knew it wouldn't be long before they were both crying out in immense pleasure.

"Oh fuck I am cumming!!!" Alice screamed bent over the sink as her whole body shook and jerked with the intensity of her orgasm.

Justine rammed all the way in and screamed at the top of her lungs as she exploded deep inside Alice, grabbing her shoulders and hanging on as she suddenly felt weak at the knees. They both stood there for a second before slipping to the floor, unable to catch their breath completely spent and exhausted.

Held in each others arms, Justine and Alice slipped off to sleep on the tiled kitchen floor with smiles on their faces. They both would dream of their future together and what it held for them.