A Summer in Olympia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, that is to their credit," I replied. "It shows they have kind hearts after all. All right, I won't grill you any more, be at peace. You're a remarkable young lady, and you have my admiration." She started crying and I gathered her into my arms. "Your secret is safe with me; I won't mention it again."

After a few moments, I said in a low voice: "Let me show you something in my rooms."

"Someone might see," she said in terror.

"No, I won't light a lamp. Don't worry. Meet me there soon."

Half an hour later she rapped on my door. I let her in, and turned down the lights; there was enough moonlight to see. Stroking her hair, he looked into her eyes and projected as much peace as I could until she stopped shuddering. Then I laid her on my bed and began kissing her, which she responded to eagerly. My hand went between her legs and they parted; my fingers sought her valley of delight and found it damp and inviting. Finding the bud between her legs, I started rubbing it and she gasped. I kissed her to silence her. The skin of her thigh lead me through the leg hole, and soon I was touching her sex, probing the lips and generating heat. Carefully, I stimulated only the outer portions of her labia and clitoris until she laid back and I could pull up her skirt. Her panties came down next, and I pressed my mouth to her pubis, my nose in her brushy wilderness and my tongue seeking her fountain of sweet nectar. It was the work of five minutes before she gasped, holding my ears, and began thrashing wildly on the bed, consumed by her pleasure.

At last she pushed me head away, panting. "I never knew this was possible," she moaned softly. "My God, what an experience. This would melt an ice queen. Oh, what can I say? I am yours, forever."

"Thank you, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Your mother would kill me if she knew about this, and Sir Charles would banish me from Olympia in a heartbeat."

She crossed her heart and said dramatically: "They shall never know; I will take this secret to my grave." She laid there, her eyes shining in the darkness, then giggled. "Well, with one exception " Sitting up quickly, she looked around: "Time to go. Fear not, I will repay you. We will be in touch." She kissed me on the lips and was gone through the secret door in a flash.

Sunday morning saw no change in our routine: if we weren't in the Trinity Church pews, questions would be asked and the Broughams would find out our delinquency. Maurice drove us into Saint Charles, and it happened the choir performed one of Sir Charles anthems, "Sing Ye Cherubim." The Vicar and several members of the choir made polite comments to Pearl after the liturgy about the piece, but they were obviously not intended seriously, and Pearl was dismissive of their comments on our return journey. Our luncheon on the veranda was pleasant and the Sunday musicale was the best yet: unconstrained by Sir Charles' eclectic choices, we savored music of the masters for four hours straight. Maurice favored us with two complete Bach flute sonatas, Pearl sang the entire Schumann _Frauenlieben und Leben_ (behind me with her hands on my shoulders the entire time), and I essayed the Beethoven _Hammerklavier_. Maurice brought out his Irish harp and we finished with several traditional Irish airs as tea was served.

I retired to my rooms after tea, forgoing brandy, billiards and cigars with Maurice as I was expecting guests after hours. After readings for two hours, I was not disappointed as Opal and Pearl appeared in my quarters via the secret entrance wearing nothing but their nightdresses. Pearl spoke first: "Peapod tells me you have a special gift to share with me this evening, one you shared with her last night. Since we hold nothing back from each other, I beg you to demonstrate this special talent with me tonight, and Peapod will reward you for your efforts."

"And what talent would that be?" I said, trying to provoke them.

"If you do not share this talent with her" Opal continued, "you will not have the reward I promised you last night." She winked and licked her lips coquettishly.

"Oh, that demonstration. Very well, if you would sit on the bed, Pearl, and you on the floor, Opal, I believe we can accomplish everything at the same time."

Pearl turned her head an angle. "That would be interesting," she commented. "I am interested in what you have to show me."

She sat on the bed, pulling her night dress up over her hips, exposing everything below. Opal sat on the floor to her right, waiting. I knelt on the bed before Pearl and kissed her several times, working my way down her front, and licking her nipples through her fabric. Opal's hand reached up and was stroking me, encouraging me to respond. I got to Pearl's thighs and began kissing and licking them as my fingers sought her dark valley. She lay back and looked at me in a detached way, observing what I was doing to her body. A finger squirreled its way between her lower lips, seeking her bud and stroking it on discovery. A tongue touched the end of my member at the same time, a soft hand stroking my testicles, and the hot breath of the cook playing over my damp skin. I reached to part Pearl's lower lips and put my mouth there, licking and sucking, looking up for her reaction. It was calm and kindly; she was good at hiding her emotions. The only clue of my affect on her was her eyes: they lost their hard tone and softened, the same look I saw when I played my Piano Sonata for her.

At first, I teased her delicate sex, nuzzling and flicking it with my tongue. She kept watching me closely, her entire attention on me. Then I attacked her slit eagerly, licking and sucking, sticking my tongue as far up her vagina as I could. That took her by surprise: she lolled back and groaned, losing control and flailing her arms and legs. Opal took my prick in her mouth at the same time, attacking its delicate places with her tongue and causing me to lose track of time and space. Instinct took over: I held my head in Pearl's groin without giving ground, feeling the rush of her juices on my face. My own response was intensifying as Opal's hand played with my orbs and she sucked as much of my shaft down her throat as she could. My hands went up to caress Pearl's breasts: she was pinching her nipples and I took over that task, squeezing and kneading. My prick popped out of Opal's mouth; she stroked it as she caught her breath before sucking it down again.

Pearl started moaning, the pitch rising and rising higher until her whole body quaked and quivered in ecstasy. My head was pushed away, and I rolled away to let Opal finish her work. It wasn't long before my member pulsed and throbbed before sending its reward to her hungry mouth. Like her sister the night before, she kept going until I was limp once again.

It was several moments before any of us could utter an intelligible word. Opal laid her head on my thigh as I rested on Pearl's; Pearl lay back with her expression completely unfocused, something I'd never seen before. I patted Opal's head and Pearl's thigh, and they moved to let me up. I donned a dressing gown and lit a cigar. "Well ladies, was that an adequate demonstration?" They laughed.

They were still incapable of speech, and they left in silence. In the distance, there were some flashes of lightning, and I though I heard a movement from the other side of the wall. On a whim, I took the theme I'd written down the first day I arrived and went into the workroom where I'd been copying the opera score. Taking fresh paper and a pen, I wrote a piece for piano, flute and soprano on this new melody, using a poem by Heine I knew well as the text that flowed from my imagination without effort. It was the work of an hour to accomplish this, and I went to the piano immediately to play it through. As I was playing through it on the piano, I saw Maurice coming through the door wearing a dressing gown, flute in hand. She joined me, and my rough voice sang the soprano part in my own range. After reading through it a second time, Maurice put her flute down and said: "Ah, that was heaven," in a thick Irish accent.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Clarification

For those of you scoring at home: Maurice is a male impersonator. Everyone except Frank, Bella, and Sir Charles thinks she's a male, but she's not.

ND

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm a bit confused. Maurice is a guy, isn't he?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 01 Happy fallout from meeting at a party.in Group Sex
A Girl Named Hope Ch. 01 Rob meets the girl of his dreams.in Erotic Couplings
Once Upon a Naughty Time After a dinner party, daddy fucks his daughter's friend.in Erotic Couplings
Fucked at Summer Camp I get fucked by a camp counselor at summer camp.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Passion at the Pageant - Track 01 Brent discovers some girls will do anything to get ahead.in Humor & Satire
More Stories