A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So, classes all through?” he asked.

“Yup. You too, I assume.”

“Me? Well yeah, but I’ve got a whole ‘nother year.” He put his hand on my head and petted me. “This should be a celebration for you. Congrats!” He was very sincere.

“Thanks.” That was sweet of him, I thought.

“So,” he squatted down so that he was at eye level with me, “you, um…” he looked around the backyard with mock furtiveness, as if to make sure we were alone, then raised is eyebrows, “you wanna celebrate?” He winked.

I had to smile. “I’m all sweaty.”

“Yeah. I know,” he said slyly again and smiled. You bastard, I thought. You cute, smug little bastard.

“Okay.” I said it demurely, teasingly, but my thought was – yes, dammit, okay. Yes, I want to fuck you right now. Wow, I thought, I am changing.

He looked in my eyes, and this time his smile bared his teeth. “Maybe you and I can go out for dinner later. Maybe Charlie can come. We’ll treat, give you a toast.”

He knew just what he was doing – toying with me. I refused to acknowledge him. He leaned forward and kissed me on my forehead, stood up and held out a hand. I took his hand and stood up. He pulled me against him. I pressed my damp, greasy skin against his clean, dry clothing. I felt gritty and dirty against his crisp, dry cleanliness, and I relished the earthiness of the feeling. We kissed softly, slowly, for a long time.

“C’mon. Let’s go somewhere and celebrate,” he whispered into my mouth.

He fucked me against the back of the door to the kitchen. We never got any further than that. He never even got his shirt off. He ripped at my suit as soon as we were in the room, and I untied both pieces and pulled them off for him in one swift motion. He yanked off his shorts and pushed my sweaty, slippery naked body back against the door. He leaned into me and I (yes, me!) anxiously reached down and angled his cock between my legs. He reached behind my thigh and pulled it up, then grabbed me behind the knee and lifted my thigh still farther up, till it pressed against my chest. I would have tipped over with the force of his strength if he hadn’t had me so firmly pinned against the door.

He entered me, and my hot pussy yielded with absolutely no resistance. I was wet and loose, and I didn’t care because it felt great. It felt like I could have accepted two cocks. It felt like his cock was floating inside me. He pounded me against the door, and I wanted him to do it harder. He let go of my knee, and I wrapped my freed leg around him, holding it up as high as I could. He grabbed me from the bottom of my ass and lifted me up, pulling me into him, sliding my back further up the door. For a moment I was scared I was too heavy for him to hold. God Lord, I’m not that heavy, I thought, and I wrapped both legs around him and squeezed as he thrust deep into me, again and again. I bounced with his rhythm, and my back bounced against the door. We were dripping with sweat. His shirt was damp between us. I clenched his neck, my arms wrapped around him, my sweaty cheek flush against his, our hot breaths in each other’s ears. Each time my back pressed against the door, I could feel his pubic mound press into my pussy, rubbing my clit, and I screamed out something.

Yes, fuck me, boy! Fuck me till I hurt! Is that what I really screamed? It was something silly like that.

He went at me harder and faster, grunting like an animal with each push against me. I thought the door would give way. I didn’t care. He came inside me, deep, falling against me. I started to slide down the door. I didn’t want him to stop. I wanted twice as much again, but I forgave him. He was exhausted. We held on to each other, panting and sweating. I knew my hair was dirty and stringy, and I knew the tanning oil had soiled his clothing and greased his skin. I liked the idea that I had somehow sullied him. We needed water.

“Would you like some water,” I asked with genuine concern.

I got us some water from the refrigerator. We stood there in the kitchen, me naked, him with only his crumpled, damp shirt on, handing a half gallon plastic jug full of cold water back and forth, chugging on it in turn, drinking the water like we were racehorses after a hard-fought battle.

That was at about 3:00 in the afternoon. We showered together. He got beers. We lay naked on my bed, the fan on high, trying to cool off. Last I remembered he was caressing my body, and I must have dozed off. He was gone when I opened my eyes. He had pulled the sheet over me. I lay still for a moment, pondering the strange sex dreams I had just had. It had something to do with Amy and Charlie and Tom, but it was disjointed. My radio alarm clock said it was 6:00 in the evening.

I kicked off the sheet to feel the breeze from the fan over my naked body. It was still hot. I was about to doze back off when there was a knock at the door. It was Tom. He yelled through the door.

“Annie! Charlie and I want to take you out to dinner. Our treat! Your choice.”

I graciously accepted without opening the door and told him I would be down in twenty minutes.

It would prove to be an intriguing and memorable of an evening.

12