A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha ha... isn't that something. So you're on of those girls, huh?"

"Come on, Amy, if we are going to have this chat, let's speak English." I laughed.

"All I meant was, there's two types of girls, those that like that kind of thing, and those that hate it."

Was I really having this conversation? I whispered with sarcastic drama. "Oh, you mean about him fucking me in the ass." I surprised myself.

She let out a yelp of laughter. "You shameless hussy," she mocked me. We continued to whisper. "But what about Charlie? Hmm...."

"What about Charlie?"

"Now don't bullshit me, Annie. 'What about Charlie?'" She looked at me reproachfully. "Charlie is God's gift to womankind, and you know it. I'm the one who should be jealous, you slut. He's damn near the only guy I have ever met that has made me think I might be able to settle down some day. And that's not because he's hung like a Brahma Bull."

"That part doesn't hurt." We both paused to mull that line over, and then we both burst out laughing. "So to speak." My side hurt from trying to stifle my laughter.

Amy went back to a whisper. "Charlie is a romantic. He so sweet and... for real. You can always trust Charlie. He's like a little boy – what you see is what you get. He's just the opposite of Tom. With Charlie's type, it's the girl that has to be careful of hurting him. Women are so stupid, 'cause they never go for Charlie's type, when objectively he's exactly what they say they're looking for."

"He is sweet." I meant it.

"He's the type you want to marry. He would be devoted, and faithful, and like you said, 'it doesn't hurt.'"

"Are you trying to fix us up?"

"Hell no. I am not through with him – not yet, sweetie."

"Okay, Amy, you've lured me in. What about Mike?"

"Mike's like a kid in a candy store with me. I'm not sure sex was ever very high on his agenda." She took a breath and leaned forward. "That is, until he met me. He's very eager to please. You should try him."

Try him? "Amy, you're a hoot."

"I am serious." She looked around to make sure no one was with us. "We've got it made here, girlfriend." She leaned very close to me and whispered so lightly that I had to lean even closer to her to hear her.

"Let's make the most of it."

There was a pause, and then the strangest conversation I have ever had ended with a real novelty.

She kissed my on the mouth, lusciously, provocatively. And I didn't recoil. I let her kiss me. I wasn't even thinking about it. She put her hand on my cheek, and I felt her tongue slip out and caress my lips. And I won't lie to you. I liked it.

It wasn't the first time I had kissed a member of my own sex. When I was thirteen, my then best friend and I experimented with kissing. The first time, we convinced ourselves that we were going to pretend like we were each kissing a boy. We were in my room, after school, ostensibly studying or listening to records or something. We were tentative at first, but when our lips touched we gave in. And I liked it then, too. We stopped after a brief moment, but we tried it again the next day. After a week, we were both a little too eager to get to my room and "practice." It would be inappropriate for me to go into more detail here, but suffice to say, I became suspicious of my girlfriend's motives. We started carrying our fantasy a little too far, and I began to doubt she was imagining she was with a boy, precisely because I was having a little difficulty with the concept myself.

I became very uncomfortable with the direction our friendship was taking, and I broke off our "practice" sessions. Our friendship was never the same, unfortunately. I say unfortunately because I now know that our shenanigans were harmless. We weren't evil, or sick, or even strange. And we weren't lesbians. We were just kids. And I miss her.

So when Amy kissed me, it didn't seem unnatural or uncomfortable, and I didn't pull away. As the kiss progressed, I reminded myself that I had promised to relax, and just let whatever was going to happen happen. In less then a week, this world I now inhabited was going to disappear in my rearview mirror. I relaxed.

"You and me, girl," Amy whispered with her lips fluttering against mine, "let's make the most of it."

12