A Summer Night at the Drive-In

Story Info
Sex with hubby in public place.
1.4k words
3.91
26.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like going to the drive in with my husband...why? Read on...

A Summer Night at the Drive-In

It started like every part of another fun weekend, like we always spend together. Laughing, talking, killing time, fooling around and enjoying life together. It had been a nice warm summer day and now it was leading into the early evening, still light out, a breeze taking the humidity away and a sun that would pierce the sky red as it went down.

We decided the best way to finish off this perfect day would be to head to the drive-in....me excited as always, feeling like a teenager again, loading the back of the SUV up with pillows, blankets, and treats...having your best friend beside you...excited. The back of the SUV was set up perfectly...comfy blankets to line the bottom, pillows stacked at the back of the seats to prop us up, the perfect make shift "bed"...to be used however we wanted.

As we made the 30 minute drive to the drive-in...we went about our normal banter .... which houses we liked or didn't along our route....crazy things we saw or heard about over the past week, anything and everything that makes us laugh.

Once there we searched for our perfect parking spot...as we searched I selfishly thought...head to the back, as far as you can go...while I love the drive in, my mind had been wandering and thinking of all the naughty and dirty things I've always wanted to do with you at the drive-in...thinking of the thrill of being naked grinding on one another while the back of the SUV hatch was open, both of us naked while strangers in total disregard wandered past and in front of us, thinking of trying to be quiet while you brought me to orgasm from licking my pussy in the the back and me sucking your huge and hard cock. And then you found it...the perfect spot, three rows from the back, a little higher up, and off to one side...and so you parked.

We both climbed out of the SUV and headed around back....stopping before climbing in the back, checking each other out...you in your black comfy shorts that always show off your bulge and a t-shirt that I know will smell so good once I'm snuggled into you, the sight of you and smell of you drive me wild, make my nipples hard, and a little wet in the pussy. Me...wearing small and short comfy sweat-shorts and a small tank top...you smile your mischievous smile..and I know you like...because I know you think there can't be much underneath but a shear bra and a tiny little thong...and you're right. I climb in first, on all fours, making sure you get a good long look at my ass and leading into between my legs...then you come in....almost instantly I want to mount you, being together in such a small space, wearing barely nothing, god I want you.

We settle in and find our perfect spots...you on your back propped up and me on my left side, snuggled into your right side....as the movie plays...my left hand in wrapped in with your right and you tickle and caress the inside of my palm...it makes goose bumps up my arm and into my breast, causing my nipples to harden even more. My right arm is wrapped over onto your right arm and I continue to slowly run my fingernails up and down your forearm....I know you like it and it relaxes you...by this time the sky is black, all the cars surrounding us are silent and I wonder...are they horny too, are they being naughty just like I want to?...

Then my thoughts take over....why not here...why not now...you caressing me, is driving me wild...I slowly move my hand across your chest and down, down past your waistline and right over your cock. I'm happy to feel your bulge...slightly erect...letting me know that you like me touching you and that you've been thinking along the same lines as me. I slowly massage your cock from the outside, stroking over, around, up, down, side to side, gently squeezing...I watch you shift and you let out a low moan, one of enjoyment. I lean over a lick across and over your ear with the very tip of my tongue....you close your eyes and lean in...I know you like it. I can feel your cock getting bigger and so hard with every stroke...my hand slides down and up the leg of your shorts...I tickle and tease your soft balls and grab onto your immense shaft that is now fully erect and incredibly hard....but, as I lean over to kiss your cheek and ear again, I slowly remove my hand and start to move my body...

I move down and slide onto my tummy still beside you but facing out of the SUV....my ass straight up for you to see....I know you're confused as to why I stopped...purely selfish...just wanting to prolong the caressing....

Your hand rubs up from the back of my ankle, over my calf and right up the back of my thigh...you caress the back of my thigh and then slip your fingers in between my legs...my short shorts and tiny thong have made it very easy to access my wet pussy...you tickle and part my pussy lips and I moan....you play and run your fingers up and down the back of my pussy...letting it get wetter with each stroke....and then I can't wait any longer...I quickly get up on all fours an lean back into your fingers...your fingers going deep into my pussy from behind...I rock on all fours back and forth, helping your fingers slide in and out of my wet warm cunt.

I sit up as if I am straddling your fingers and you tickle and finger me more....I reach back for your cock and find that you have pulled it out and are waving it at me...tell me you want it sucked...and you know I love, absolutely love, putting that hard cock in my mouth. I turn and run my lips and tongue over the head and down our shaft..you let out a moan...and as I pump my wet lips up and down and swirl my tongue around you grab and twist my nipples....I don't know how long either of us is going to last before we cum....the excitement of being in an open SUV, in the dark, surrounded by strangers but only focusing on each other has us both horny as hell.

You tell me you want me and my pussy now...and I happily oblige...I slide my tiny shorts and thong to the side and slip your cock deep into my pussy....the moment you enter me sends shivers down my spine...it's pure ecstasy...

We're facing each other and I slowly and quietly start to ride you...you reach up to rub my tits, caress and pull gently on my hard nipples...they're very evident though my sheer bra and tank top.....with every rock forward on you we both grin....you pull me closer and down towards you...grabbing my neck and holding me against you...we passionately kiss, sucking each other's tongue, you bitting my bottom lip ever so lightly...cumming is evident ...it will happen shortly..I slow my movement and you take over..pumping your hard cock faster and deeper and harder inside of me...I have a hard time catching my breath...you feel amazing....then in a flash I can't control myself, I sit straight up and ride you hard and fast, but you pull me back in...you tell me you're close...I beg you to keep fucking me like I love how you do...I tell you not to stop and you don't ...harder, faster, and deeper..until I can't hold it....everything tenses....and shakes...I am paralyzed with an orgasm and now you are too...letting both of our cum meld into one....a brilliant release...

We lay inside each other for a minute then I sit up on you..both of us are smiling at each other. I slip off you and lick your cock clean...I know you like to finish in my mouth, but that will have to wait for next time...for now you like that I lick you clean....

As we lay beside each other, a little warm, moist from our body heat...we are relaxed...we've both thinking the same thing...that what just happened was amazing...and while we may have been worried about getting caught...we didn't care, nor notice anyone walk by...who knows who could have been watching or saw us...that was the thrill...and knowing that someone else at the drive-in is jealous...jealous that we just fulfilled their own private fantasy....

We finish the movies and head for home...it's late...the air in the car feels cool again....you rest your hand on my knee while we drive...and think to ourselves....you're never too old for some drive-in movies or fun.