A Summer of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers

Most of the women who did come on to me were usually unattractive and wrinkly. Lou, an old pervert that I worked with and Mr. Dawson used to tease me about it, saying that the piece of ass I turn down may be the best I never had. But then again Lou was a cock hound from way back.

One day a very attractive and very sexy older lady pulled up in an old beat up pickup truck. She sprang from the cab and began to pump her own gas before I could reach the full serve island.

"Ma'am I'll do that for." I told her.

"O.K. Honey, but don't call me Ma'am it makes me feel old." she replied. I apologized and took control of the nozzle. She leaned back against the truck pushed her sunglasses up across her forehead with her fingers and flashed a playful smile. She gently ran her fingers through her short black Halle Berry style hair and sighed.

She was maybe five foot seven and very well proportioned. She was wearing a very short pair of faded cut-off denim shorts and a white Jimmy Buffet tank top. She was nicely tanned and had a very seductive pair of hazel eyes.

Her shimmering orange bikini top was slightly visible through the arm opening of her loose fitting top. She was very hot looking for an older woman and despite her age I found myself desperately wanting to fuck her silly.

We talked while the gasoline flowed into her all but empty tank. She had a very sexy voice. I introduced myself and she told me that her name was Lynn then asked me how long I had been working at the station. I noticed the bed of her truck was full of hand tools.

"That looks like a lot of work." I told her pointing towards the bed of the truck. She grinned and told me that she lived alone in an old farmhouse off highway eleven.

"There is always more work than I can ever get done", she said.

The pump kicked off and I took her money. I told her I was off the next day and I offered to help here with the chores she had planned.

"Thanks, but I can't afford to pay you near what its worth." She said.

I shrugged my shoulders and told her I had nothing else to do this weekend and that I'd be glad to help. She reluctantly agreed and gave me the address.

"Do you mind splitting wood?" she asked.

"Not at all." I replied.

"Great I'll see you tomorrow morning around eight A.M. if that's O.K.?" she said as she pulled away.

I arrived the next morning bright and early. It was indeed an old farmhouse. It was set back about a hundred and fifty yards off the road down a long gravel lane. The house was sitting on about thirty partially wooded acres with a small pond in the back.

There was a huge stack of wood piled up on one side of the house. She was hanging out her laundry when I arrived, bed sheets I think.

"You're right on time." she said with a smile as I walked into view. "Ready to get started?" she asked. She had no idea just how ready I was.

She was wearing a pair of tight jeans that showcased her camel toes nicely and a peach colored sleeveless T-shirt cropped to reveal her firm mid-section. It also did little to conceal the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. She wore leather sandals on her feet.

Her nipples played hide and seek against the soft cotton fabric of her shirt when she stretched to hang up the wet laundry. I watched her ass shake gently in front of me as I followed her down to the small barn that housed her horse and most of the few hand tools that she owned.

"You don't know how much I appreciate your help." she said with a smile. I started chopping wood and she disappeared into the house. It was mid July and I knew the morning sun would quickly turn into afternoon heat.

By ten O'clock I had already worked up a sweat and I had taken off my shirt. I was stacking the wood up near the porch one wheelbarrow load at a time when she emerged from the house with another basket of wet laundry.

"Do you always work so hard?" She asked.

"Always!" I teased. She began hanging the clothes out while I finished stacking the last of that load of wood.

"Take a break and talk to me." she said.

"Alright." I replied as I wiped the sweat from my brow with my bandana and sat back against the freshly stacked wood. She was hanging out her under things so I tried not to be too obvious as I watched her.

She had some very sexy panties. Some were cotton, in soft pastel colors. Others were made of silk in very vivid shades of red, lavender, and blue.

I fantasized about her seeing her dressed in the sexy lingerie as we talked. There were thong panties, lace panties, and panties made of see through material. My cock began to harden watching her as she bent over to pick up one piece of wet laundry after another.

She even had garter belts and stockings. I wondered if she had actually worn the stuff or if she had washed them to proudly display for my approval. If a positive reaction was what she wanted my hard cock was certainly an indication that she got it.

When I stood up to go back to work my rigid cock pressed firmly against the buttoned fly on my pants. She noticed the bulge, smiled.

"I guess you like pretty lingerie as much as I do." She giggled, glancing away a little embarrassed, I pretended not to hear what she said, and went back to work. Quite a feat considering the throbbing erection that I was trying to ignore.

I worked until around 3:00 PM then began to finish up since a storm was blowing in from the west. The sky began to darken and the winds picked up noticeably.

I tapped on the back screen door and told her that I had finished. She came out and inspected my work. She complimented me then paid me as she had promised.

"I know this isn't much money for all the hard work you did, so if you're free tonight, I'd like to fix you dinner?" she asked taking my hand in hers. I quickly jumped at the opportunity to spend more time with the raven-haired temptress. Besides my parents were out of town for the weekend so I had no problem accepting her flirtatious invitation.

We had just begun to talk about the impending evening when the approaching storm when the clouds opened up. A cold hard rain began to fall. She ran to clothesline to retrieve her laundry. I rushed out to help her. The huge drops stung sharply as the rain pelted my naked chest and back.

We quickly pulled down her sheets and her lingerie from the clothes line and ran laughing back to the sanctuary of the screened in back porch. In only seconds we were both soaked to the skin, giggling and breathing heavily.

She laid the sheets in a basket on the table and turned to face me. Her hair was dripping wet. The wet fabric of her shirt clung tightly to her firm round tits as if it had been painted on. Her cold and hard eraser sized nipples were nicely centered on her ample breasts.

Silently she walked over to me and took the dampened pile of lingerie I had clutched in my arms. Thunder rumbled and lightening lit up the background as we both tried to down play the awkward but exciting moment we were sharing.

Lynn got us both a towel from the bathroom and we dried off as best we could. Her breasts danced softly on her chest while she dried her hair. I wiped off my upper torso and strolled towards the front door.

"So what do you say, will you join me for dinner?" she asked again.

"Sure I'd like that." I told her. I agreed to return around 8:00 PM then made a dash through the falling rain to car. She stood in the doorway, smiled and waved goodbye as I drove away.

Once I was home, I tried to take a power nap. It was difficult to get to sleep as visions of her hot hard-nippled body kept running through my mind. I couldn't help but wonder if she was just being nice to me or if she had something else in mind.

I had never been with a woman who was so much older than I was and I began to feel more than a little anxious as I pictured in my mind what making it with her could be like. I finally managed to fall asleep.

When the alarm went off around six, I got up took a shower and prepared for my much anticipated evening with a sexy older woman. I shaved, showered, brushed my teeth, and put on my favorite cologne. I chose to wear only a faded pair of bib overalls, a nice western shirt and boots.

I didn't put on any bothersome underwear because I wanted to draw her attention to my well-stuffed crotch and besides, I felt much more at ease without them.

Heavy rain continued to fall outside but relented long enough for me to reach my car. My cock began to press anxiously against the buttons on the crotch of my bibs as I fantasized about how she might look totally naked.

I was eager to experience the touch and taste of an older woman. On the drive over I decided however to spare myself any unwarranted embarrassment by not making any type of move on Lynn unless I was absolutely sure about just what her intentions were.

My questions regarding her intentions were answered the moment I rang her doorbell. She came to the door looking extremely hot.

"Hey, come on in", she softly gestured. She was wearing a short blue fiesta style dress. It was the type that gathers around the waist then flows from the hips down to just below her mid thighs. The neckline plunged deeply to reveal a great deal of tanned cleavage. I had seen this style of dress worn by other women before with the shoulders exposed or covered.

Lynn had chosen to cover hers, probably to conceal the straps of her push-up bra. She wore pearls around her neck, bracelets around her wrists, and diamonds in her ears. Black seamed stockings covering her shapely legs and a pair of sapphire blue "come fuck me pumps" completed her sexy ensemble. Her makeup was flawless and her lips were painted ruby red.

"I hope you don't think that I'm over dressed, but I don't get the chance to entertain very often." she said. I assured her that I didn't and told her that I thought she looked fantastic.

The storm had knocked out her electric just before I arrived, but we made the best of it.

"Dinner is ready, but I hope you don't mind eating by candle light." she teased, as she leaned over to light the candles at one end of a huge mahogany table located in the spacious dining room, her dress hiked slightly to reveal the tops of her stockings and the bottoms of the garter straps that held them in place.

"There we go"; she said blowing out the long fireplace match. She brought the meal in from the kitchen while I poured us both a glass of wine.

As soon as we sat down to eat the rain began once again. Not a violent type rain but a steady gentle, almost soothing rain that pounded on the tin roof of the old farmhouse. Thunder rolled off in the distance and lightening occasionally lit up the otherwise dark and cozy room.

We finished dinner and she began gathering the dirty dishes and taking them into the kitchen. Several times during dinner our eyes met. Our legs touched beneath the table almost as often. I sensed a real hunger in her focused stares. I didn't know how long it had been since she'd been with a man.

A steady summer diet of Crissy had kept me sexually satisfied but I was eager to broaden my horizons by parting the legs of the delicious raven-haired beauty in front of me. She was standing at the sink rinsing off some plates when I walked up behind her.

I took the dishes and sat them down beside her, then gently reached up to align the clasps on the strands of shimmering pearls that adorned her sexy slender neck. She took a deep breath as I stepped up close behind her. As I adjusted the pearls she tilted her head forward then rolled it slowly in a circular motion. I began slowly massaging the exposed portions of her bare shoulders.

"You're very tense." I told her allowing my warm breath to caress her skin. "You need a massage." She answered my subtle if not obvious advances with a soft moan and stepped back slightly. She pressed her soft round ass back against my crotch and her back against my chest.

"God that feels good", she said clumsily setting down a plate that was only partially rinsed. She closed her eyes and turned to face me. She leaned forward then hesitated briefly before she softly pressed her wet inviting lips against mine.

Her tender wet kiss was the sexual signal that I had been waiting for. She pulled back her head and I brushed her cheek with my thumb and cupped the back of her head with my fingers.

Lynn tilted her head back into my hand and exposed her neck and shoulder area to me. With my other hand on her waist I gently kissed her neck as I slid the sleeve of her dress off of her shoulder with the other. She placed her hands upon my tapered waist as I continued to sample her freshly exposed flesh. We kissed again as I slid the other sleeve from her shoulder.

"Isn't that better?" I asked, as I leaned forward to kiss her again. She nodded softly with her eyes closed, not speaking a word. The narrow straps of bra were still draped across her otherwise naked shoulders. I deeply but gently probed her open mouth with my hungry tongue.

Her tongue forcefully met mine and she began to breathe very erratically. Lynn grabbed the sides of my bibs and pulled me closer and started sucking hard on my tongue. Her right hand began a slow nervous descent towards my bulging crotch.

I slowly lowered my right hand down over her left breast and began to gently caress it through the soft sexy fabric of her dress. Soon both my hands were filled with her firm well-rounded tits and her hand was stroking my fully erect and noticeably throbbing cock.

While I struggled with the zipper on the back of her dress Lynn unsnapped the shoulder straps on my overalls. The bib portion fell towards the floor; the sides were still buttoned at my waist. She hastily flipped the straps off my shoulders with her fingers.

As I eased the once bothersome zipper down her back her dress began to fall open in the front revealing her impressive breasts. She was wearing a bright cobalt blue bra with sheer cups. Her tanned breasts were pressed tightly against the thin transparent fabric.

She indeed had eraser-sized nipples which were now fully erect and surrounded by areolas just slightly larger than a nickel. She began unbuttoning my shirt while I continued gently squeezing her firm round tits and kneading her hard pink nipples between my thumbs and index fingers.

Her fingers peeled the shirt from my shoulders as I undid the snap of her bra. She took a deep breath when I stepped back and pulled the sexy bra from her chest and tossed it to the floor revealing her beautiful naked tits.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as I leaned down and softly placed my lips to her bare breasts, kissing each of her hard, dark, sensitive nipples one at a time. The sweet alluring scent of her perfume was beginning to cloud my mind.

All I wanted to do was toss her to floor and fuck the living shit out of her! Despite my enthusiasm I managed to control my desires. I had a firm grip on her left breast with my right hand and my tongue was swirling around her right nipple.

Lynn moaned softly as I kissed the undersides of her firm round breasts and moved my lips slowly around the sides and upwards towards the curve of her shoulders. She shuddered with pleasure as I devoured her silky skin.

I reached down with my left hand and began a slow teasing caress. I started at her knees and worked my way beneath her dress and up along the inside of her smooth sexy thighs. The feel of her silky nylon stockings beneath my fingers and the soft naked flesh at the top of her inner thighs almost made me blow my load right in my pants.

Her legs quickly parted when my callused hand reached the dampness of her steamy crotch. Her tiny thong was made of the same sheer blue material as her bra. The narrow crotch of her skimpy panties contained little more cotton than an aspirin bottle.

Her pubic hair was thick, dark but neatly trimmed and totally concealed by her narrow thong. Lynn reached for my bulging crotch as I burrowed my middle finger beneath the elastic leg opening of her panties in search of her wetness.

Kissing me deeply she began to desperately caress my cock through the faded denim of my bibs. I slid my hand further southward over her crotch until my fingers reached her steamy wetness. She gasped and moaned softly as I gently tugged her silky panties to one side. She was slowly losing control and quickly shedding her inhibitions.

Growing hotter, Lynn yanked with the snaps at the waste of my bibs until they came undone. My fully erect cock sprang free like the diving board at the deep end of the pool. She moaned with approval as she quickly grabbed its pink spongy head and gently gave it a squeeze.

She gasped softly as I parted her warm wet pussy lips and entered her with my middle finger. Slowly I slid it further into her hot wet snatch until it was completely inside her. She pumped her hips against my hand, banging her ass against the cabinet doors, letting me know she wanted and needed more!

I eased yet another finger into her slippery hole. Her meaty pussy lips clung to my fingers as I swirled them inside her. She bit her lower lip and rocked with pleasure in my arms. I kicked off my boots and stepped out of my overalls. I was naked and fully erect. Lynn pinched her nipples with one hand and stroked her clit with the other as she watched me undress. She turned away from me seductively and faced the window. She then pushed her dress down over her tanned pretty ass until it fell to the floor. The narrow strap of her thong disappeared between the baby smooth cheeks of her mature ass until she bent over.

I dropped to the floor on my knees strategically behind her. She leaned forward and braced herself with her hands flat against the edge of kitchen counter. I kissed her ass cheeks softly and slowly and again pulled her panties to one side, this time from behind.

The hot steamy, needy scent of her much older pussy was making my cock throb and my pre-cum run. I ran my hands softly across each off her naked buttocks and down the entire length of her stocking clad legs to her ankles.

After realizing that she was wearing her thong on the outside of her garter and stockings I quickly removed her panties. I slid my fingers beneath the straps of her garter belt and pulled apart the firm round cheeks off her ass with my thumbs. She took a deep breath, one heavy with anticipation.

Lynn's hot bulging pussy was different in many ways to the pussies of the two young women that I had fucked. Her outer lips were much more swollen than Crissy's and her inner lips were elongated, mostly hidden, but very shiny and wet.

I couldn't wait to plunge my hot wet tongue into the warm pungent dampness of her twat and press my nose firmly against the pink puckered ring of her asshole. She moaned and trembled with excitement as I began to work my tongue. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks with her own fingers as I lapped eagerly at her hot juicy pussy.

Just when I was really getting into eating her hot steamy slit, Lynn pulled away and pushed me down onto my back. She walked around my body and dropped down onto her knees just above my head and facing my feet. I stared up at her hairy wet naked twat in anticipation of what might be next.

She eased her dripping snatch right down onto my waiting lips, then leaned forward and took the soft purple head of my hard swollen young cock into her warm hungry mouth. She swirled her tongue slowly around the tip, tongued at the hole and stroked the shaft until I thought I would blow her head off.

I eagerly buried my face in her dripping snatch trying to get my mind off my impending orgasm. It worked for a short while. Her firm ripe breasts and hard nipples rubbed against my lower abdomen and her hips ground against my face and chin. Soon my entire face was covered with her sweet heavenly scented juices, even my forehead.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers