A Summer Storm

Story Info
Two old friends get re-aquainted.
3.2k words
4.18
37.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thank you to "ThisKittyKat" for her editing skills.

The storm had caught us completely by surprise; we hadn't noticed the darkening clouds on the distant horizon as we lay in the late afternoon sun, talking about how our lives had changed since we last saw each other, nearly eight years ago. We had been best mates since primary school, doing everything together until we finished university and went our separate ways, chasing our different dreams. We had kept in touch for a year or two but we both had busy lives with busy jobs and eventually the e-mails got less and less frequent till they ceased altogether.

That was until last month when an unfamiliar e-mail address appeared in my inbox. Opening it, I discovered it was from Cat's little sister, Michelle, inviting me to her wedding. She had all the details covered, even a luxury suite in a nearby beach resort hotel. This, Michelle had booked in Cat's name, knowing we had a lot of catching up to do. The wedding was all organized for the second Saturday of the next month which suited me fine as it gave me time to sort out my crew of roughnecks on the North Sea 4 oil platform. They were all guys at the top of their game, top of their fields and I knew my rig was in good hands as I rode the supply chopper back to North Sea's base where my old Norton motorcycle waited for me. While I was in the air I had phoned ahead to book a single ticket from Gatwick airport to Auckland, New Zealand.

The long flight was uneventful with the boredom only broken by the cabin crew bringing a meal every two or three hours until finally the landmass that slowly shaped itself into New Zealand became visible. The flight had taken twenty three hours to turn a grim North Sea winter into a South Pacific summer. Customs was easy as I always travelled light with only one hiking pack as luggage and then I was out into the mid December sun with a quick taxi ride to my hotel. I had taken a flight to arrive four days early to give my body a chance to reset its internal clock, take in a few sights, and get a tan to show the boys at work, but what I hadn't expected was that Cat had had the same idea.

But there he was, relaxing out by the pool with an icy cold beer waiting for me. Hearing my footsteps he jumped up from his sun lounger and put his big hand out in greeting. "Long time, no see, eh bro?"

"Yeah mate... way too long," I replied shaking his hand, then drawing him closer for a hug.

"It must be about seven years since..."

I interrupted him as he answered. "Eight," I said "It's been eight years since I saw you last, Cat. It was at your dad's funeral." This memory cooled the festive mood but only for a brief time. "It's all water under the bridge now and a wedding's a time to celebrate life, not mourn the past,"

Cat smiled "Let's grab some beers and hit the beach and see if we can find some local ladies to help us celebrate."

The ladies were few and far between and all were busy supervising kids so we stopped and laid a blanket on the sand in an isolated part of the beach, lying down with our heads raised on sand pillows so we could see each other. The years flew by, each one faster than the previous one as we lay there side by side listening to each other's commentary on their lives. Life had been good to both of us and the fruits of our labor were only now starting to appear. We both had dreams and plans for the future which included family, work and travel but for now we were here for the tanning rays of the sun and to celebrate Cat's little sister's wedding.

The rain came on fast and hard, soaking our shirts and plastering them to our bodies as we ran for the shelter of our hotel. I looked over at Cat and caught him checking out my body in my wet shirt and shorts before he quickly turned away. I pretended not to notice but I was doing my own checking out and definitely liked what I saw. Cat was hard, lean and muscular, not just gym muscular but work fit from long days spent in the forest as a logging contractor; he was his own boss and loved the hard work in the clean air.

We got to the suite we were sharing for the duration of the wedding festivities, both of us still wringing wet and looking like drowned cats. My first stop, once inside, was the small refrigerator to get a beer, and after passing one to Cat we both popped the caps off and took a long drink. He placed his unfinished beer on the counter and went to his room, only to emerge a minute later, bare-chested with a large white towel tied around his waist. I turned to watch him pass and said as casually as I could "Mmm...very nice...,"

Cat smiled self-consciously and headed for the shower. I watched his back and butt muscles move beneath his towel as he walked to the bathroom and thought to myself how he just got better and better with age. My cock stiffened a little at the image of him in my mind and I headed to the kitchen and another beer. The windows were streaked with rain and a strong wind was whipping up the waves as they hit the beach, all the pretty bikini clad babes having long since given up any idea of improving their tans.

I settled down on the couch and flicked idly through the various channels available on the T.V while I waited for Cat's return. He must have been in the shower about twenty minutes before I heard the water turn off and he emerged through the steam with his big white towel wrapped around his waist. As I looked at him, I became aware of his upper body, tanned and hard, still glistening with water from the shower. He stood for a long moment before the large floor to ceiling windows looking out to sea standing very still, lost in the intensity of the storm outside before he turned away and walked into his room to dress.

The evening slipped into night as we chatted about our lives since we had gone our separate ways after finishing our degrees and all the while the storm intensified outside our room. We ordered a light meal of the local fish delicacy and I lit the imitation log fire, both of us staring into the flames, lost in thought.

I got to my feet and retrieved a small plastic bag from my pocket, proceeding to roll three small joints, one of which I lit and passed to him. Our fingers touched for the briefest of moments as the small tube of paper and pot was exchanged and our eyes met. I could see the firelight reflecting in his, then the moment passed and he drew deeply on the joint, sucking the sweet smelling smoke deep into his lungs. Cat passed it back to me, and we stood together, side by side, watching as the storm raged a few feet in front of us. We exchanged the joint a couple more times before I suggested he finished it. I needed a shower and I wanted him relaxed... As I turned on the shower I heard the opening bars of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon". "Good choice, Cat," I said to myself.

Turning the shower on full, I quickly removed my beach clothes and got under the icy blast of water letting the needle-like spray invigorate my body before hot water mixed with cold. Adjusting the control dial to get a hot, but not scorching flow, I lathered my entire body with a lightly fragranced body wash. Having shaved all over this morning, I only needed to shave my face; my legs and chest were completely smooth and hairless. This was the time consuming part of my transformation and I was glad it was already done.

Stepping out of the shower, I could still hear the muffled music coming from the lounge. "Shit..." I thought to myself ,"...this could really go wrong and freak Cat out, maybe even destroy our friendship...," but somehow I had a feeling he would handle it OK. Sure, there would have to be some macho flag-waving while he convinced himself his masculinity was secure and intact, but if I joked a bit and just acted like me and let him set his own pace he may even surprise himself...I hoped he'd get into it a bit; he wasn't a shy man, he just wouldn't want the world to know - a sentiment we shared.

Still weighing up the pros and cons of what I was about to do, I retrieved my dress up bag from the vanity drawer where I had hidden it earlier. I selected and carefully fastened a black lace covered satin suspender belt around my waist and slipped it into position, then rolled on a pair of beautiful sheer black-seamed stockings, attaching them to the little black straps hanging from the suspender belt. Next I slipped on a matching G-string and pulled it up my thighs carefully so as not to snag it on the suspender clips. I eased it up higher and tucked my growing erection in, settling the thin strip of fabric up the back of my arse. I then attached a pair of lifelike silicone breasts to my smooth chest and settled them into a little black lace bra, reaching behind me to fasten it. I turned to face the full length mirror as I slipped a sheer black nightgown over my head and smoothed it over my breasts, gazing appreciatively as I saw how it flowed to my ankles. I completed the outfit by slipping a matching robe over everything and sat before the tiny hotel vanity unit, carefully applying my makeup and long auburn wig. Standing, I slipped my feet into a pair of black 4" spike heels then checked myself in the mirror again, adjusting my panties to better accommodate my now rock hard cock, which I managed, just, to conceal behind my negligee and robe.

God, I felt so amazingly sexy. I loved the feel of lingerie on my body and I loved the feel of it being removed from my body. I loved to be touched, to be caressed... to be seduced. With a final look in the mirror, my heart racing, I flipped off the light and opened the bathroom door.

I stepped out of the bathroom to find the room dark, except for the soft glow of the fire and the patchy moonlight as the clouds flitted past. Cat's back was turned to me as I walked soundlessly across the carpet. Without looking up, he lit another joint and passed it over his shoulder to me. As I took it, our fingers touched again but this time I prolonged the moment by stroking his index finger with mine, before putting the joint to my lips and inhaling deeply.

He must have caught my image reflected in one of the giant windows; he turned slowly to face me, a look of wonder and disbelief spreading across his face. "Peter, is that you? Look, man, what are you doing? I'm not gay or anything," he spluttered. I inhaled again before passing back the joint.

"I know you're not gay, Cat, neither am I. What happens here stays here."

"Yeah... sure..." he replied skeptically and I asked him, laughing,

"So? Do you like it"? I did a twirl in front of him, enjoying his discomfort. I gave him a sidelong glance, smirking "I have some spare panties just your size..."

Cat started to stutter "Now hold on Peter, I'm not wearing..."

"Bella", I said, interrupting him, "when I dress, my name is Bella"

"OK then, Bella, I'm not going to wear panties or anything like them" he replied.

I answered him with a smile "That's cool, Cat. You don't have to." My smile grew wider "But you won't mind if I do?"

As Cat took a step back from me, his eyes actually saw me properly for the first time since my shower. I twirled around again in front of him, only much slower this time, letting the fabric of my robe part a little to give him a teasing glimpse of what lay beneath; a hint of stocking top, a glimmer of white thigh, slashed by a suspender strap. What I saw in his face is wasn't revulsion, and it certainly wasn't disgust. What I saw instead was more a look of fascination and...desire.

"Wow, Peter, oh sorry, Bella, you look great", he said.

"Thanks, Cat, do you really think so?" I asked hesitantly, searching his face for the truth.

I could sense as I walked seductively to the kitchen that he couldn't keep his eyes off me, and I knew my gown was now nearly transparent as I was silhouetted in front of the fire. "Do you want another beer"? I asked from the kitchen, and not waiting for an answer, I returned to the lounge with the beers and stood before him in front of the fire, my hips gently swaying to the music. Cat had placed a cushion on his lap trying to hide his swelling cock, but leaning forward I quickly snatched it from him and saw a look of embarrassment cloud his face. "Don't be ashamed if what you see turns you on, Cat, it's quite natural to be turned on by lingerie. I know I am..." I told him softly. "Just relax..." Cat remained quiet as I passed him a beer then he slowly smiled back at me and lit our last joint.

We were both quiet, sipping our beers, words seemingly unimportant as we let the reefer take effect then I heard him stand up and move close behind me. Without touching, he leant forward and whispered

"Don't turn around yet" into my ear. I remained standing, gently swaying in front of him, my eyes closed, totally into the mood. His hands gently held my swaying hips as he pulled me closer, and I could feel his hands as they slid down each thigh, tracing my suspender straps through the fabric of my gown. His breath on my neck sent a quiver of wanting through my body, and arching my back, I leaned into him. His lips found my neck as he trailed kisses down to my shoulder. I felt his hands move back up my thighs and grip my butt, then move around to the front, getting higher and higher till they found my lace covered breasts, caressing and pinching my nipples. "Bella..." he whispered, as his strong hands traced the contours of my body, pulling me against him, harder now, more purposefully.

I relished the feel of his mounting desire through the flimsy fabric of my gown as he thrust his bulging crotch at me. I inhaled softly as Cat's hands found the slit in the front of my negligee and caressed my naked thigh above my stockings, lightly brushing against my panties; then, with more urgency, he gripped my cock through the thin fabric, stroking me up and down. My cock grew bigger in his grip and a soft moan escaped my lips as his fist pumped me, his fingers wrapped tightly around me. My cock was fully engorged as his hand dipped down inside my panties and released me and his other hand cupped my balls. I leaned against him for support and we both sank back onto the couch with me sitting on his knees. I turned to look at him and saw the desire in his eyes as his lips hungrily searched for mine, and we kissed, long and hard. I felt his tongue slip between my lips and I opened my mouth to welcome it. Cat's hand moved up and down my slick shaft, his thumb smearing my pre-cum over the engorged purple head, and I realized I was getting close now. Still his hand pumped my cock faster while his other hand cupped and massaged my breasts.

Standing now, I broke away from our kiss and pulled him up with me. Feverishly, I pulled at his clothes, telling him how much I wanted him naked, how much I wanted him. Finally he stood in front of me, totally naked, his hard body bathed in the soft glow of moonlight, his cock glistening in pre-cum, his shaft pulsating as it stood straight out from his body. He looked at me, eyes filled with lust, his voice low and husky.

"Suck it Bella. You look like a woman - now suck like a woman." I sank to my knees obediently in front of him, my own cock sticking out, strong and hard from my panties. I held his cock in my hand as I lowered my lips to its pulsing head and kissed it lightly, enjoying the taste of pre-cum that seeped from him. Parting my lips, I let him slip into my mouth, an inch at a time, slowly engulfing him till at last I held his entire cock in my mouth. My tongue caressed his length from the inside and then I slid my mouth back up his shaft till only the engorged head was still in my mouth.

My hand replaced my mouth on Cat's shaft as I slid it up and down, up and down, his cock glistening with my saliva. Without warning, I plunged my mouth back down on him, making him gasp and moan in pleasure.

"Oh yes Bella, suck me, make me cum, let me cum in your mouth..." Hearing the sheer lust and urgency in his voice, I knew he was close. Both my hands were full of hard cock; one hand wrapped around his and the other around mine, both of them pumping furiously, in time with my mouth, getting faster and faster. His breathing quickened and his cock throbbed in my hand, as my lips wrapped around just the head of his cock again, my tongue fluttering all over it.

Cat cried out suddenly "Ohhhh, yes, yes, yes..." as his cock erupted and sent ribbons of hot cum into my waiting mouth. Feeling his cock explode in my mouth was enough to push me to my own orgasm as my fist pistoned up and down my cock, and it too erupted in creamy white spurts all over the carpet. My hand was still wrapped around Cat's cock milking every last drop onto my tongue before I looked up at him and swallowed. His eyes found mine and he smiled.

"This is going to be a very special holiday" he muttered. As I slipped his softening erection from between my lips I gave it a last long kiss right on the tip.

"It sure is, Cat" I agreed with a smile, thinking to myself "But you ain't seen nothing yet..."