A Sun Elf's Rendevous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

Balr continued to caress her clit, his fingers spreading the dripping flower of her pussy as one stroked the sensitive flesh steadily. He nipped around her hard nipple before moving back up to her earlobe, his tongue moving around the soft flesh lightly, a low whisper flowing over the moist skin as he spoke for her alone, "You want my brother and I don't you, Amra?" He heard his brother's inhuman growl of hunger and looked over her shoulder at him, chuckling coldly as his brothers tongue slid out to caress the warm flesh of the elf woman's ass. "Just tell us that you want us and all of your desires can and will come true so easily."

Ornian sat on his throne and smiled watching the two incubi working over the sun elf. He could tell that she was completely under their spell even without his magic. He heard Balr talking to her and leaned forward to hear her reply, letting loose with a monstrous laugh when he heard her speak the words. "Yes, Balr, I want you and Rlab. Please make my desires come true. Don't stop the pleasure, please."

Rlab heard her words and Ornian's laugh, knowing without asking that permission had been given to continue. He licked her juices from his fingers and grabbed a firm round cheek in each hand, spreading them wide as he pressed his face hard between them. Amra had no time to do anything but moan as he speared his tongue into her tight hot ass. She didn't fight the pleasure as his tongue began to slide in and out in slow, steady motions as his hands gripped her ass.

As soon as Balr heard her words he reached down and removed the silk breechcloth that both he and his brother wore. His massive cock sprang to full hardness as soon as he removed the cloth, a benefit of being an incubus. He moved his fingers from her clit and began to rub the swollen head of his cock against it, grinding the two sensitive pieces of flesh together as his hips almost moved the hard scepter of his cock into her wet pussy. He smiled each time her hips tried to move after his hardness, her wordless cries betraying her needs better than her words did.

Rlab pulled his tongue back from fucking Amra's ass and growled "Oh would you just fuck her, brother? You know she wants it. Just give it to her and let's all enjoy hearing her cry out to her gods how much fun she's having." Taking his own advice, he speared his tongue back into Amra's ass, his hands gripping the firm half moons and spreading them wide as he tongue-fucked her ass, almost growling as his tongue plunged in and out of the hot tightness over and over. He didn't slow his pace as his tongue continued to slide into her tight ass while Balr's thick rod was rubbing back and forth against her clit. Finally, with a shuddering cry, a wordless, animalistic cry of pleasure, she came and came hard, her hot juices gushing out to coat Rlab's chest as he tongued her ass and Balr's cock as it slid back and forth.

Balr reached up and caressed her hair lightly, murmuring "Very good, Amra, but that was just the beginning of your pleasure. There is so much more to come. Enjoy them all, I know we will." Balr looked over his shoulder at the repulsive balor sitting on the winged throne behind them. "By your leave, my lord Ornian, we will commence the pleasuring of this elf." At Ornian's nod he turned his bright blue eyes back on Amra. "Just relax, little elf, and let the pleasure take form."

Rlab shook his head at his brother's words. The side to side motion moved his tongue in and out of Amra's hot nether hole, drawing another moan from her throat before he pressed his face tight between the firm cheeks and began to fuck her ass with his tongue faster than before. He felt her responding, trying to press back to meet his tongue's thrusts into her ass and smiled to himself. He felt another set of hands on his and looked up, his tongue slipping from her hot opening.

"No, brother," Balr said. "Keep on with what you were doing. I will help you as I fuck the little elf. I'll hold her ass apart and let your hands be free to do other things." He smiled as he finished speaking, nodding as his brothers hands slid away from the elf's ass. He gripped the firm cheeks tightly and held them spread for Rlab's probing, fucking tongue as he bent his knees, angling his hard cock up towards Amra's wet pussy. He gave a hissing moan of pleasure as the bulbous head slid into her hot tunnel, feeling its gripping inner walls tight around his thickness.

Amra was trapped between two exquisite specimens of manhood and was enjoying every second of it. Rlab's tongue sliding in and out of her ass had excited her so much and, when he began to fuck her with it again, she could not do anything but moan deeply in pleasure. As Balr's hands replaced Rlab's on her ass she got curious until she felt the engorged thickness of his cock pressing against her drenched pussy. As she felt his hard rod press into her slick tightness, she cried out, "oh, yes, yes, yes! By the gods both above and below. YES!" the last word echoing off of the cave walls as Balr thrust his cock deep into her in one sudden motion. Again she strained against the chains holding her, this time in an effort to wrap her arms around Balr as he began to fuck her in long, hard thrusts.

Rlab almost laughed at the elf's blasphemous statement as his tongue slid out of her ass, quickly replaced by a fingertip. He slowly slid the thick digit in and out of her tight ass, leaning back to watch as his brother pulled almost out of her hot pussy before thrusting deep into her, his hands on her ass keeping her hips from pulling away as his thrusts became faster and harder. Rlab worked his finger in and out of her tight ass faster, feeling the tightness around it relaxing somewhat and pulled his finger out, easing the tips of two fingers into her hot nether opening.

Balr moaned in pleasure as he thrust faster into Amra's wet pussy. As her moans suddenly increased he grinned, knowing that his brother was beginning to use two fingers to relax the muscles of her ass so he could take her there. He kept his hands tight on her ass and continued to thrust up into her hot pussy again and again as Amra's moans built in intensity until her entire body tensed up as if from a lightning bolt, pulling against the chains as her cries echoed throughout the cave. Balr slowed his thrusts as he felt her inner muscles contracting and relaxing around him, but did not stop them entirely.

Amra felt as if she could sense every nerve ending as her body convulsed and jerked against the tight bindings, her voice slowly returning to normal as Balr maintained his slow steady rhythm, his hard cock sliding easily in and out of her. Her voice felt hoarse from screaming out in the throes of her orgasm but she couldn't help it as Balr once again began to pound his thick rod in and out of her, stretching her as not even Steraoth had done before. The thought of her dead planetar lover brought a twinge of conscience to her mind, quickly swept away as Balr leaned down to suck on one stiff nipple as his cock powered into her pussy again and again as Rlab's fingers twisted in and out of her ass, trapping her between pleasures.

Rlab nodded, mentally congratulating his brother on nipping that in the bud. The thought of her dead lover was almost enough to break the innate power of the incubus that they both had had wrought around her to make her more amenable. He stood up, nodding to Balr "It is time, my brother." He quickly stripped off his clothes and, as Balr's had, his cock sprang to instant attention. He moved in behind Amra and whispered in her ear, "Now it is time for us both to enjoy your body." He guided his hard cock, as massive as his brother's to the hot opening of her ass, pressing the thick head against it and rocking forward, his moan sounding with hers as his thick shaft pushed against the rings of muscles gripping it tightly.

Balr felt his brother thrust into Amra's tight ass through the thin membrane separating their hard cocks. He began to alternate his thrusts so that he was pulling out as his brother pushed deeper into her. His thrusts slowed as he allowed his brother to fill her ass with his cock, pulling fully from her and angling his withdrawal to rub the tip of her clit with the upper side of his cock before sliding back into her fully. He pulled his lips from her hard nipple and rose up to whisper in one ear, a soft moaning speech. "You see the pleasure that your body so desires, Amra? Are you not glad that you gave in to it fully so that you could enjoy it?"

Amra had never felt so full in her life. As Balr slid his hard shaft into her wet pussy, Rlab was almost pulling his cock from her ass. One of them was moaning in each of her delicate pointed ears as they continued to take her, their thrusts speeding up steadily, keeping her body full of hard cock. She moaned in reply to Balr's question, not trusting her voice as Rlab reached around in front of her, cupping her full breasts, his fingertips pinching her sensitive nipples, nails dragging along them, bringing another deep moan of pleasure to her lips as once again she began to move ever closer to the shining light of another orgasm.

Feeling the tension in her body begin to rise as his thrusts sped up, his hips meeting her ass faster and faster, Rlab nipped at Amra's earlobe, almost growling. "That's right, Amra, give in to the pleasure. Just relax and let the release wash over you in wave after wave of bliss." His fingers rolled and pinched her nipples as he maintained his steady rhythm with his brother, his cock sliding into her ass, his brother's cock sliding almost out of her wet pussy, leaving only the thick head buried within her before plunging back into her clenching tunnel as he pulled out of her hot, increasingly tight ass, also leaving nothing but the thick head held by the gripping rings of her dark star, His moans growing louder along with hers and his brother's as the increased stimulation heightened his pleasure as well as hers.

Balr moaned in the ear opposite his brother as their thrusts kept Amra impaled between them, each of them alternately thrusting hard up into her willing, quivering body as she came once more, her body jerking and pulling against the bonds holding her. He murmured, "That's right; let it flow over you in never-ending rolls of orgasmic pleasure." He thrust faster into her as he felt her body tensing even more, her cries of pleasure nonstop now as he and his brother drove hard up into her cumming body, her milking tightness drawing his own release ever closer with each moaning thrust.

Amra couldn't believe the pleasure she was being given. At Balr's words her body just began to jerk and pull against the chains, cumming over and over again as they drove into her from in front and behind. Her voice finally gave out in the middle of a wordless shriek of pleasure as she was fucked hard, her wet pussy gripping and clenching around Balr's thick cock and her tight ass gripping the invading rod of Rlab's as she came hard and repeatedly, her body obeying the incubus's words to the best of it's ability.

Rlab groaned in her ear as he felt himself about to cum, driving faster into her, His fingers teasing her hard nipples with rough pinches as his hips met her ass again and again, grunting from the power of his thrusts into her hot ass, his hard cock throbbing against the clenching and relaxing tightness as he powered into her again and again. Mere minutes after her body began to cum ceaselessly in response to their hard pounding; his cock pulsed against the tight clenches of her ass in response to his own pleasure, his hot cum jetting from his engorged cock to fill her nether hole.

Hearing his brothers moan of pleasure, Balr sped up his own thrusts, feeling the exquisite tightness of Amra's wet pussy only increased by his brothers thick length buried within her tight ass as he came along with the helpless sun elf. Balr rocked his hips up, driving his cock into her clenching tunnel again and again, feeling his release drawing closer with each swift, sharp thrust. His moans grew deeper and more breathy as he powered into her until, with a final rough thrust, he drove hard up into her, his cock jerking against the gripping walls of her still cumming pussy, stream after thick stream of his sticky cum spraying into her waiting womb as he held her pinned tight between him and his brother.

With one final wordless scream of pleasure, Amra collapsed against the chains holding her upright in the rack, her body still caught in the throes of her pleasure, pinned on two massive cocks in her hot tight holes as her orgasms slowly began to recede as their hot cum filled her ass and pussy. She slumped weakly against the chains, whimpering as another small orgasm rocketing its way through her when the two incubi slowly pulled their spent cocks from her clenching openings.

Rlab leaned back against a natural shelf in the cave as Balr turned to Ornian with a bow. "She is now broken via pleasure my lord Ornian." The incubus smiled as Amra moaned again softly, her lithe body jerking once more against the chains. "And as you can see, my lord, she will soon be able to think of nothing but pleasure, mainly receiving it, but also giving it. Her existence will be given over to the pursuit of earthly pleasures from now on, my Lord. She will no longer be the perfect little elf lady." Balr laughed, as did his brother.

The balor joined in the laughter, rising from his throne and spreading his arms and wings wide out to his side, stretching to his full twelve foot height as he walked over to where the rack held Amra secure in its grasp. She did not even raise her head to look at him as he stood before her. He reached out with one large hand, dragging a clawed finger along her jaw line and down her neck slowly. He looked over at Balr when she moaned and tried to lean into his touch as his finger slid down her chest, his claw snagging her nipple for an instant before slipping free. "She is still under your charm?"

Rlab nodded. "Yes, my lord. She is thoroughly under our charms." Rlab stopped and Balr picked up right where he left off, without missing a beat, "She will not come out for some time now. The slightest touch," Balr said and Rlab picked up to finish the sentence, "Will send a jolt of pleasure straight to her core."

Ornian nodded, hiding the irritation he felt at the twin incubi's manner of finishing each others sentences when speaking. He dragged his claw down Amra's flat belly, a slight smile crossing his face as he felt her once again try to move into his touch with a soft moan. "Step back, minions. Now it is my turn to enjoy this little elf bitch and show her pleasures and torments beyond belief."

The twin incubi stepped back out of the way, but with a clear sight of the rack as Ornian removed his demonic armor. Both of them were curious to see how the twelve foot tall demon was going to accomplish this, seeing how he was near three times as tall as the elf woman. Rlab barely held back his exclamation of surprise as Ornian's cock swung up. The demon phallus was impossibly huge and seemed to have a mind of its own. As the brothers watched it moved side to side like a serpent, the bulbous head dipping down towards the joining of her thighs.

With a thought, Ornian sent his huge shaft spearing towards Amra's mouth. He enjoyed the looks of shock on the faces of his incubi as his cock grew longer and thinner to compensate for the distance it had to go. He laughed, the sound echoing off of the walls as he looked at Amra. "Open up, little elf-maiden, 'tis time for dinner." As soon as Amra, still under the incubi's charms, opened her mouth, his huge cock slid into it. Like a striking snake it moved in and out of her mouth on its own, with little or no movement from Ornian, although his moans told that Amra was thoroughly sucking his cock and her muffled moans let everyone know that she was enjoying sucking it as much as if she was being fucked in her dripping wet pussy.

Amra swirled her tongue around the huge cock in her mouth as it slid in and out, riding the waves of pleasure as they once again broke over her body. She remembered hearing one of her moon elf servants and a half-elf discussing how to pleasure a man and began to suck the long shaft sliding into her mouth. She tightened her lips around its hardness as it fucked her mouth, her tongue still swirling the engorged head as she sucked hard on it, feeling a familiar jolt to her clit each time it slid into her hot mouth, as if it was rubbing against her clit instead of her lips.

Ornian moaned loudly "By the demons but this one knows how to use her mouth." He looked from Rlab and Balr back over to Amra as his eerie cock slid in and out of her mouth faster and faster without any movement from his body. He moaned in pleasure, the deep sound vibrating the floor as his cock stretched and compacted, fucking her mouth with ever increasing speed as his pleasure increased. As she cried out a muffled sound of pleasure and her body jerked against the restraining chains with the power of her orgasm, Ornian's huge shaft pulsed. All three demons watched as his hot cum jetted out of his cock with each pulse. Rlab laughed as Amra struggled to swallow it all, missing a considerable bit as the cum just kept spraying from the jerking shaft between her lips as she moaned in the grip of another orgasm and yet another from the thought of swallowing this much cum.

Balr watched in shock as a thick glob of black cum squeezed around his hard cock and ran down her mouth, dripping onto her chest. Ornian's cock continued to slide in and out of her mouth as his pitch-black cum ran down her smooth flesh. He was still admiring her bronze flesh when he realized Ornian had asked him a question. "What was that, my lord?"

A look of irritation crossed the Balor's face. "I said how long will your charm last? Also, what after effects does it have?"

Balr smiled. "We did not use a straight forward charm, my lord. It is a charm wrapped in a charm wrapped in a charm wrapped in another charm. Each with overlapping effects and each without an ending in sight. She is charmed to want desire and need sex. But she is charmed to need it most of all from you, my lord. She can orgasm all day long with others, but they will be mere shadows of the release she will get from sex with you."

Ornian laughed as he listened to Balr, suddenly cocking his head to the side as if listening to another voice in his head. He snapped his head back over to look at the twin incubi. "Take her and release her where I found her. Lord Daxrontak requires my presence immediately." The monstrous balor turned, his wings folded around him like a dark cloak before disappearing via a gate spell to the realm where his demon lord held sway.

Balr and Rlab walked over to the rack, beginning to unfasten the manacles holding the elf woman in place. They supported her and teleported back to where Ornian found her. Balr sent a quick mental command to her and she slowly began to get dressed, paying the two leering incubi no mind whatsoever. Once she had dressed, Balr sent her another command to return to her home and await his, his brother's or Ornian's summons. Amra bowed at his mental command and began to walk home slowly, as if in a daze.

Balr and Rlab watched her for a minute and then disappeared as quickly as they had appeared, going in search of more mischief to start. Both demons eagerly awaited permission from Ornian to summon the little Sun Elf again.

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers
12