A Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
The typical lazy weekend for a Master and slave.
1.5k words
4
24.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmysOwner
AmysOwner
27 Followers

There's something about perfectly sunny Sunday afternoons. They're the best time to be outside enjoying the fine weather, particularly in the fall, when we know it'll end all too soon. September is the best time, really, because there's still a hint of summer's warmth, with a cool breeze bringing with it the kiss of snow, if you know how to smell it.

And because it's such a wonderful day to be outside, sometimes there's nothing better than sitting indoors watching whatever idiotic program happens to be on television. At the moment, that show was Reno 911. Another bumbling cop show, more intelligent than most but still just TV. Still, I couldn't help but laugh, settled back on the couch and watching the program. Noises from the other room made me turn the volume up. I took another sip of my drink and thought of all the things I should be doing right then. Not doing them was about the most satisfactory thing I could do.

The noises from the other room continued, and I sighed and stretched before standing. It was irritating, but even on a Sunday there were responsibilities that had to be met. I set my glass down—always on a coaster, because she hates it when I put a cold glass on the table—and walked across the hardwood floor to the bedroom. "Do you mind? I'm trying to watch television."

The shades were open wide, letting in the afternoon sun and reflecting perfectly off the white walls. It threw the room into the kind of crystalline view you only get in sunlight, where everything looks warm and alive, even the furniture. It threw into stark relief the lithe frame of the darkhaired woman on the bed, the glaring at me impotently even now and trying desperately to make herself heard around the ballgag clamped in her mouth. Her normally alabaster skin was a mottled red from the effort of hold her head up, and even from the doorway I could see the glimmering wetness where she'd drooled from the corners of her mouth. It trailed down her chin to pool in the hollow of her neck. Her body glistened with sweat and well it should; having both arms and both legs raised, clamped to a spreader bar while you lay on your back, is not conducive to relaxation. Leather cuffs wrapped around both ankles and wrists. They were felt lined, of course. I'm not a monster. I did not want her uncomfortable.

She continued to mumble through her gag and I sighed again in exasperation. "If you're not going to enunciate I don't know why I should listen," I said reproachfully as I stepped forward. It gave me a better few of the coarse hemp rope wrapped Japanese style around her body. A double-length slid first around her throat and then down around her breasts, where it an even eight times around her body. It compressed her breasts slightly and threw them out into stark relief, darkening the skin and making her nipples painfully erect. The rope then wrapped between the soft flesh and down to her groin. I could see very easily, with her legs so obscenely spread open and raised, the sparkling of the glass phallus lodged deep in her pussy. It looked beautiful in the sun, particularly with her juices coating the hard surface. A softer, more flexible plug fills her ass, black silicone two inches in diameter. Stretching my pet's ass is a slow process, but she's deliciously hot and tight when I slide into it, so it's well worth the effort. The fact that she still whimpers when I do so makes it even better.

Her whimpers had masked other noises. Now that I stood next to her I could hear for myself the faint hum of the tiny vibrator the hemp rope held trapped against her clit. It pulsed rhythmically, filling the air with its whisper. I believe it was to this my pet was trying to draw my attention.

"You agreed to this when you promised to by my slave, amy. I don't know what it is you want me to do about it now." Again she mumbled and again I sighed. "Fine, hold on." I reached around her head and pulled up, making her grunt as her neck stretched. I unsnapped the gag, ignoring the few strands of hair that got caught and tugged from her head as I did so. She had plenty of beautiful, shoulder length hair, the warm color of chocolate. A few strands wouldn't be missed.

She stretched and worked her open mouth when the gag came out; a few more drops of drool fell to the pool in the hollow of her throat. "P-please," was the first word out of her mouth. "The vibe's driving me nuts. Can you take it off?" Her stomach muscles were trembling, as were her thighs, both from the pleasure and the stress of holding her position.

"You know the rules. If you change the game, you'll be punished for it later," I warned.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes. "I don't care," she whimpered, swallowing heavily. "I can't take it any more."

"Suit yourself." I shrugged and walked down the length of the bed. Reaching out I gently parted the rope at her groin and withdrew the small, pink vibrator the tight twine had held so tightly. She sighed in relief and I dipped my head down, inhaling the sweet musk rising from her dripping cunt. She had the freshest smell and taste I've ever experienced from a woman. She tasted like the sunshine. And I slid my tongue out and brushed it lightly against the hard, throbbing clit that had completely exposed itself from her hood. Amy moaned again, louder this time, and I continued my ministration of her sore flesh. I licked and sucked the hard nub, drawing it between my lips and gently playing. Amy's whimpers were constant now, I reached up with one firm hand and covered both her mouth and nose, closing both tightly. She strained against my hand as my tongue continued to thrash against her flesh and soon she was bucking, face even redder than before as she struggled to breathe. First a pink, then a deep, mottled red her skin became, and her beautiful brown eyes bulged. And then she tried to take one breath, then another, little wisps of air making it past my hand but nothing else. Her eyes rolled back and finally she screamed into my hand, breath escaping her body and unreplaced as I suffocated her. Only when her body began to sag did I release her, and great shuddering breaths in came out as more screams as she continued to orgasm, body thrashing again and again. She was spent but I continued to lick her now overly sensitive flesh, dragging my tongue over the swollen clit until the pleasure turned to pain. My tongue must have felt like broken glass on her flesh by her sobs and the sparkling tears that filled her eyes.

I always became hard when I tasted my amy. I always had. So now I stood back by her head and stared down at her as I freed my cock from my trousers. It sprang out, fully erect, and I worked my hand back and forth across it as it swelled even further. It felt good but I wanted more. And so I leaned over, propping myself against the wall, and smeared my cock through the pool of saliva on my pet's throat. She tried in vain to reach my flesh, to kiss it and taste it, but I pulled away before she could, my cockhead now glistening wet. I worked my fist along just the head and it took no time at all before I was on the edge. I grabbed the gag from the bedside and stared into my slut's eyes as I came, involuntary grunts escaping my mouth while I jerked off. The thick, heavy cum burst from my cock to cling to the gag's rubber surface, hanging and dripping there like fluid icicles. I shuddered and squeezed the last drop of cum from my cock before using my thumb to smear the semen all along the surface of the gag. I then twisted Amy's nipple and when she gasped in pain I shoved the gag back into her mouth, the side with the heaviest layer of cum inside against her tongue and teeth. I buckled it tightly around her head and smiled, slapping her in the cheeks with my softening shaft before zipping up.

Leaning down, I kissed her ever so softly on the forehead, murmuring. "I love you. I love you." Then standing, I gave her a broad smile. "Try to keep it down, would you? I'm trying to watch television." I walked from the bedroom, ignoring her cries, and turned the TV back up before settling in for the afternoon. I love Sundays.

AmysOwner
AmysOwner
27 Followers