A Super Bowl

Story Info
Dom shares with His friends at His Superbowl party.
3.5k words
4.07
53.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subnoire
subnoire
7 Followers

"Are you ready pet? It is almost game time!" bellows Papi from the living room.

His pet is in the kitchen finishing up last minute details. She has all the appetizers ready. There are wings, hot and mild, hot links, chips with her homemade cheese dip, and a few sweets to choose from, all in football shaped trays. She grins and shakes her head. She knows she made too much food. Papi knew it too. He scolded her but with a smile on His face. He knew she would do this when He told her He was having a Superbowl party and she was to prepare everything. His domestic goddess slave!

The preparations had kept her busy. Kept her mind off what Papi had told her earlier in the week.

"My pet, we are having a superbowl party this weekend and I am expecting only a few friends, 3-4 of my closests boys. You, my pet, are to fix the snacks. Please make sure there is enough beer, water and sodas to choose from. Make sure you prepare yourself thoroughly and I will pick out something cute for you to wear. Pet, are you Mine?"

At the time, she quickly answered, "Of course Papi, no others."

That was her answer for that question, but He generally didn't ask it without a reason or follow-up question.

That question had kept her guessing all week. He never brought it up again. Only asking if He had given her enough money to shop and was she able to complete the shopping. "Yes Papi I am ready!" she yelled back starting to stick her finger in an empty bowl she placed in the sink, went to turn around to go to Him, and bumped right into His massive chest. She giggled, she was so focused she hadn't heard her Master walk in the kitchen. He laughed because He had seen how focused she had been. However, he also knew she was a little distracted and decided it was the perfect time to put her out of her misery. Grabbing her finger, He sucked the dip off and proclaimed it delicious.

He pulled out a dining room chair and sat down, pulling her down with Him onto her favorite seat in the house, His lap. Her Papi is 6'6" tall and He has lap for days! She instinctively buried her face in His chest and was stopped by His long fingers lifting her chin to His face.

"My chikara, we must talk. The guys will be here in about 20 minutes and you need to prepare."

She looked toward the food with questioning eyes. "Yes baby, all the food looks great! You have again outdone yourself and made Me very proud!"

He knew this would get one of His favorite results, a big blush. "I have laid out your outfit on our bed. Please quickly get dressed and put your hair up like I like please." As she started to rise from His lap to follow instructions, He held her tight. His left hand found its way between her thighs and instinctively she opened her legs to allow Him ultimate access to what was His.

"Baby, remember our discussions on what you are willing to do for Me?"

Slowly, He stroked the stubble of pubic hairs above His ultimate destination.

She nodded distractedly in the affirmative and He continued, "Now is time to test your commitment and My control."

She tilted her head in that confused little puppy look, but knew not to interrupt Him.

Moving His fingers lower and slowly entering her with two long digits, He continued, "I love you. I cherish you. I have your safety foremost in mind always. Do you believe this? Please speak."

She did more than speak it. She threw her arms around His neck.

"Oh yes Papi I believe it 200%. Thank you Papi!"

Her movement allowed His fingers to delve deeper and she moaned into His ear. He stroked a few times but only intended to tease His pet. He swatted her butt and instructed her to go get dressed, licking His fingers with a wicked smile on His face.

When she rushed into the bedroom, she stopped short when she looked to the bed and looked back at the door to turn and ask her Master questions. However, she stopped herself and examined her outfit. It was more of a costume. A sexy quarterback costume for a woman! They had seen something like it online months ago and laughed about how funny it would be if she wore it to a superbowl party. Now, here is the superbowl. And it's not just any party, it's their party! The outfit consisted of short black boy shorts, a v-neck little pink and black shirt with the words "tackle me" and the number 10 on the front. The shirt had shoulder pads like a football uniform should. Black gloves and pink and black knee-highs and elbow pads completed the outfit. Papi had even included a pink ribbon for her hair.

Shaking her head, she thought aloud, "Ok Papi!" and nervously proceeded to get dressed. Everything fit perfectly, anything Papi brought her always did. Although her ample ass cheeks were peeking out of the shorts.

"Chikara! Are you dressed?" floated up from downstairs.

"Ten minutes please Papi!" she yelled back.

"Five!" was His reply.

Five was enough if she rushed. Fully dressed, she stood back and looked at herself in the mirror. Amazed at what she saw. Amazed that a few short years ago she never would have had the nerve to wear this outfit. Amazed at how much she had grown and how far she had come. Amazed at how good she looked.

Shaking her head again she whispered, "Oh Papi."

Then she had a brilliant idea and looked into her makeup case. She rarely wore the stuff, because Papi said it wasn't necessary, she had natural beauty. Digging through the case she found what she needed, a black eyebrow pencil. Using the pencil, she drew a black rectangle under her right eye like the football players wore and shrugged. Who knew why they did it? Papi would know, she would ask later.

Her foot hit the bottom step when she heard His voice begin to call out to her. She smiled and went to where He sat in the living room in His favorite chair. She stood in front of Him and began to lower herself onto her knees when His hand stopped her. He looked up at His chikara with pride and lust. And chuckled when He saw the patch she had drawn under her eye.

"My baby, you never cease to amaze Me. Turn please. Are you ready? The guys should be here any minute?"

As soon as He finished His sentence and she finished her turn, the doorbell rang. With a swat on the ass, He sent her off to get the door.

Off she went, with butterflies in her stomach. It was finally starting to dawn on her. Papi would be putting His girl on display tonight! Maybe even more!? Grabbing the doorknob before the bell could ring again, she plastered a smile on her face and opened the door to a black woman's dream--three tall, dark and handsome black men. Not as handsome as her Papi, but immediately she started to think of her single girlfriends who needed a good man.

"Hello gentlemen I am Simona! Welcome to our super Superbowl Party. Papi is in the living room, go right in!"

Holding the door until each guy was inside, she controlled her smile as they each eyed her from head to toe and entered the house. This was their first time meeting Papi's chikara that He constantly spoke about. And so far, they were very impressed. She could tell as the fellas gave Papi hellos, high fives and pounds when she entered the room. She returned to Papi's side and asked if He would help her lift the heavy bucket with the ice and drinks.

When they entered the kitchen Papi swooped her up in His arms and planted a deep, wet kiss on her lips. She giggled and pretended to struggle.

"Papi! We have company! Let me down big Daddy!"

One of the guys yelled from the living room, "Need help in there?"

Papi bellowed back, "HELL NO!" and slowly lowered His pet down with a deep tongue kiss and sharp pinch on her ass.

Grabbing the bucket of drinks, He walked off mumbling something that sounded like "Showtime!" The butterflies fluttered.

She quickly followed her Papi knowing He was expecting her to follow with the first trays of food. She placed the first trays on the coffee table and hurried back for the rest, trying hard too concentrate and ignore the ogles and mumbles of "cute quarterback" she was receiving from the fellas on the couch. Papi had conveniently moved the coffee table back so she had to bend over to place the food down without splattering. When the last tray was delivered, she quietly went to Papi's right side as He patted His right leg, her cue to find her spot. Her pink pillow was right beside His favorite chair. He absentmindedly patted her head and continued to watch the game. Getting comfortable on her "throne", her butterflies began to settle and she started to watch the game as well.

After the first quarter, Papi asked if anyone needed anything and they all said they were good.

"Well I'm not. Chikara, please," Papi said patting His inner thigh.

Her eyebrows shot up as she looked at Papi.

Wordlessly she questioned Him, "Papi, inner thigh means...." and His look in response said, "Yes baby, inner thigh does mean worship. Now! Trust me?"

To the untrained eye, only a glance passed between them, not a whole conversation. Quickly and effortlessly, she moved between His legs as the guys held one eye on the flat screen and one on their interactions. Besides the noise from the television, you could hear a pin drop in the room. As she had done dozens of times, she slowly unzipped Papi's pants looking Him dead in the eye as she was always to do. He sweetly smiled down on his sub, not saying a word. Opening His boxers, she pulled out her prize, undoubtedly one of the prettiest penises ever made. She planted a small kiss on the head that was unsurprisingly glowing with pre-cum. Looking up at her Master she awaited His nod to proceed. He slowly nodded and got more comfortable in His chair like it was only she and Him in the room.

Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth wide and began to take all of her Papi that she could into her. A small clearing of His throat made her open her eyes and focus on Him again. She licked her lips and began to slowly descend her ultimate prize. He loved the first stages where she endeavored to get Him wet and keep her lips wet too. She licked the vein on the underside that she knew always tickled Him. She quickly dipped to pay homage to His scrotum as well before returning to the matter at hand. Licking her lips with a smile, she opened wide and took her Papi all the way to the back of her throat. She knew what came next. He would show off! She felt His right hand rub the back of her head and she took a deep breath and braced herself. As on cue, Papi pushed her head down quickly on His dick, making her gag. She loved to gag for Papi and He loved to make her do it. Eyes watering but still looking at Him she opened her throat and felt Papi go down deeper.

"Fellas, who's next?" Papi growled through clenched teeth.

The game suddenly forgotten, no one said a word. She quickened her stroke with no hands and began to really show off for her Master. His deep grumble proved that she was indeed impressing Him and the sound of moans from around the room proved that His friends were equally impressed with her work.

"You. Do. Not. Know. What. You. Are. Missing!" staggered out of Papi's lips.

Calling His best friend over, Papi said "Ty, my man, what's Mine is yours."

Not to be punked, Tyrone slowly rose from the couch and kneeled down behind Master's pet.

"Man, your girl has the prettiest ass!" Tyrone said, slowly rubbing her apple bottom.

Moaning from his touch, pet wiggled her ass suggestively but continued her job.

"Yes it is man, but do this, smack it as hard as you can and watch what happens," Papi advised his bff.

SMACK! His pet did not jump, as she was anticipating Ty's slap. Instead, she moaned loudly without taking Papi's dick from her lips and bounced her ass, pushing it up further.

"Men," Papi began, "My pet is my most treasured possession. She has earned this reward. She needs your help. My pet wishes to have every hole filled with cum. So fellas, can you help her out?"

No answer was heard but things began to happen quickly. Not stopping her blowjob, she heard a lot of movement behind her while Ty continued to rub her ass and now inserted a finger in her asshole. The coffee table was being moved to the side of the room and her shorts were being lowered to her knees.

"Chikara, stand for Me baby."

As she stood, she looked in her Papi's eyes. His eyes asked if she were ok and her eyes answered with a resounding YES. She smiled sweetly at the Man who in His restraint had set her free. Nervous, yet excited she stepped completely out of her shorts. "Take off your shirt little one." Slowly, while still remaining eye contact with her Master, she removed her shirt. Naked now except for the elbow pads and knee-highs she presented herself to her Master.

"Man, I have gotta get some of this ass!" Tyrone said.

"Chikara, Ty wishes to be in your ass. What do you say little one?"

"Thank you Ty, please help yourself to Papi's ass." she said as she got down on all fours facing Papi and his favorite chair.

Papi bent down to kiss His pet and whisper in her ear, "Eyes on me chikara."

She felt Tyrone slowly finger her pussy and remark just how wet she was.

One of the other guys, Chris came in front of her and asked, "Shel, man, can I feel those lips?"

"Help yourself." was Papi's reply as He moved His chair so He could remain eye contact with His girl.

She was glowing! His girl was enjoying the attention and the watchful eye of her Master. Licking her lips, she opened wide and took Chris's slender penis into her mouth. Thinking to herself that no one is like her Papi, she went to work with her tongue and lips. An appreciative moan from Chris let her know she was on track. And a deep moan from her let Tyrone know his work was being appreciated too. Tyrone had slowly entered her ass and began to stroke deeply.

"Ohhh shit!" exclaimed Tyrone from behind her.

"Bruh, I suggest you take it slow or it can overtake you!" Papi said with a chuckle of knowing.

"Thanks for the warning Man!" was all Ty could mumble.

Not to be left out, the third man, Joe, stood off to the side of the trio stroking his massive cock. She had snuck a peek and was amazed. He was bigger than her Master, and that was difficult to do. Her Master caught her peeking and laughed.

"Joe, man, I think you are needed in the front door. You've got my girls mouth watering. Literally!"

Chris stepped back and to the side so that Joe could slide under pet and Ty slowed his strokes while Joe entered a ready and willing, sopping wet pussy.

"Owww!" Chikara growled as both her holes were stretched.

Concerned, her Master questioned, "Pet are you ok?"

The fellas slowed to a stop but Chikara just looked at Papi and whispered, "Sweet pain."

Papi grinned and told the guys to continue their work, she was ok and He would definitely let them know if she wasn't.

Chikara turned her head to the side and opened her mouth wide so that Chris could step up and get taken care of. When Chris re-entered her mouth, Chikara let out a loud sigh and blinked at her Master. Her eyes said thank You Sir and His kiss blown back said you are welcome baby. All of her holes were filled! She quickly got into a rhythm with Joe and Tyrone and Chris keeps up in her mouth. She glances to Papi's favorite chair and He is gone. Just when she starts to panic, she hears His footsteps on the stairs and not more than ten minutes later, He has returned. He doesn't acknowledge His absence, so therefore she can't either. As He sits, He removes His dick from His pants and strokes it slowly. He studies the scene in front of Him and His eyes shine with pride. His pet is about to make four men cum simultaneously! He tries to hold off on His own release as He watches everyone approach theirs.

"Chikara, you may cum whenever you like pet," He whispers in His best Daddy voice.

She looks at Him with all the gratitude a slave in her position can muster. The fellas are grunting louder and louder so she wiggles her hips more and relaxes her throat. His pet is bring this on home! A bellow from Ty and a growl from Joe signals their release. Chris follows shortly when pet sucks even harder. As she feels each hole fill up with cum, and watches her Papi stroke Himself and eyeing her so lovingly, Chikara throws her head back and howls her release like a wolf. Immediately this makes her Master cum. As the guys all fall onto their own little sections of carpet, His pet quickly crawls to her Master and begins her clean up job. She looks her Master in His eyes as she licks and sucks the cum off His fingers and hand and then bathes His penis with her cleansing tongue.

When she had licked her last drop, she felt Papi's strong arms swoop her up and begin to take her up the steps.

"Fellas, there are washcloths and towels in the bathroom under the steps." He said as He climbed the stairs with a limp slave in His arms.

She wasn't sure where they were going and didn't really care as she was always safe in His arms. Papi led them through the dark hallway and into their bedroom and straight to their master bath. Now she knew where He had disappeared to earlier. The bathroom was bathed in candle light and smelled delicious. Her Papi had drawn a bath when He disappeared, and filled the tub with her favorite vanilla scented bubble bath. Slowly His strong arms dipped her in the hot, soapy water and knelt close to her ear.

"Chikara, your Papi is so so proud of His little one. I knew you could do it and I am thoroughly impressed. Take your time and relax. I will come up to check on you in a few."

He kissed her softly on the forehead and closed the door on His way out, knowing she might fall asleep.

After about twenty minutes, the water starts to cool and wakes His pet out of her relaxation. She quickly bathes as she remembers that she does have guests. The hostess can't just lounge in the tub. As she rises and reaches for the towel Papi has left her, she hears cheers and jeers from below. The game must be getting good. On their bed, Papi has left out for her His favorite football jersey. Its her favorite too because it is long enough to be a dress on her. She smiles and slips it over her head. Lotions her body with His favorite scents and slips into her favorite furry slippers. Quickly she heads down the stairs.

When she reaches the living room she is greeted by a standing ovation that causes her to blush.

Tyrone says, "That standing o is for the delicious spread Simona!"

Chris chimes in, "Yes and are there anymore wings? Joe and Shel ate all the hot ones!"

"Sure!"

She smiles and rushes into hostess mode, grabbing up the empty platters and heading for the kitchen, giving her Master a wink. Pet had prepared enough food for a party of seven or eight.

"But," she chuckled to herself, "they all worked up quite an appetite."

Bringing more food and drinks back into the living room, she saw that the coffee table was back in place and everyone was into the game. Going to her special spot beside her Masters chair, He grabbed her arm before she could sit on the floor.

"My girl, you have earned your favorite seat." Her Papi said while plopping her in His lap.

His pet snuggled into His chest and fed Him a wing while watching the remaining quarter of the best superbowl ever, thinking how great it was to be the quarterback.

-The END

subnoire
subnoire
7 Followers