A Surprise

Info
While in a hotel he receives an email surprise from his wife.
781 words
3.64
106k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



 

My wife told me she sent a surprise attached to an email, so I immediately started downloading the file. It took some time, so while I sat there I tried to imagine what she might have sent me. It was a video file so I knew it wouldn't be a batch of still pictures, which was the type of surprises she had sent me in the past. Of course being a video file it took almost 30 minutes to download.

Once it finally downloaded, I pulled my chair up to the desk where I had my laptop. The hotel had a very comfortable desk chair, so I simply sat back and relaxed as I took my mouse, moved the pointer to the file and double clicked. Not sure what the sound would be like I quickly took my earphones and plugged them into the computer.

As the video started I found myself looking at my naked wife on the bed. Her legs were spread open and I had a perfect view of her. Now with the camera angle, her face was pretty much hidden from view by her breasts, which are very large, even when she is on her back. The light pink nipples were already hard, pointing directly at the camera, certainly worthy of a close up if there had been anyone there to zoom in.

Of course my attention quickly dropped from her breasts to the main feature of the video and that is her pussy. My wife keeps her pubic hair trimmed short and thin, so while it is very dark, you still can see everything beneath. As the video continued she reached down with her left hand and pulled her labia just enough to give the fingers of her right hand access to her clit.

Gently sliding three fingers up between her lips, she found her clit and immediately began a slow circling motion while her left hand slid back up to her hip. Looking down her slit a ways, I could follow the delicate curve of her lips down to just the faint peek at her opening. Wishing my cock were buried deep inside that opening, I continued watching.

My wife suddenly paused the circular motions of her hand and I saw her move her fingers from side to side a bit, but once she had readjusted her fingers, she continued the circling again. It is fascinating to me that such a simple caress, three fingers on her clit can bring such pleasure to her, but just the thought of that had my cock hard as I continued to watch.

From what I can see her lips were only slightly open and her fingers actually disappeared in between them, so I couldn't see her clit and what she was actually doing to it. What I could see was the results of what she was doing as her hips just slightly lifted up a bit. As her fingers continued, she lifted her hips again, just like she does when it's my cock sliding in and out of her.

Soon she was lifting her hips in a rhythm, as if she were fucking, all the while her fingers kept circling, this time just a bit faster. Suddenly I heard something. Was it? Yes, a faint moan and I knew pretty soon I would be watching her come for me. Her hips moved up and down and her fingers kept teasing that incredibly sensitive clit.

Wishing I could move my head in closer and slide my tongue deep into her, I heard my wife moan again, this time louder, a bit more urgently. She then lifted up her thighs, bending her legs at the knees so she could move her hips easier. She was close, I could see that in her as she seemed to tighten up her muscles while her hand kept moving very fast. She moaned again, a sound filled with an urgent need.

I saw she was coming and the moan turned quickly into a whine as she lifted her hips up to her fingers and then suddenly pulled her fingers from her clit and clamped her legs together as her body convulsed in the pleasure. She kept her legs together for a few moments and then opened them back up to give me one last look at her beautiful pussy just before the video ended.

Figuring I needed to take a closer look, I set the video to take up the full screen, pulled off my clothes and started the video. Grabbing my cock I began to stroke quickly, wanting to time it so I would come together with my wife.

 

--:--
--:--
1.0
MungoParkIII
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

I can't belive the torture and excitment you would get having to travel and receive those e mails. Fun story!

Share this

Similar Stories

How Did We Get Here? Pt. 01 Husband and Wife expand their horizons and begin sharing.in Loving Wives
Booty Call Ch. 02 - Rimming Tristan shows Myra the next step on her anal adventure.in Anal
Molly's Obsession A young woman fixates on her mother's ex, and a certain act.in Anal
Two Sugars Izzie is obsessed with her roommate's side hustle.in Anal
Five Mums A tale of blackmail and lust.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories