A Surprise Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kat73
Kat73
87 Followers

He slid back and readied himself for her. He grabbed both of her legs and put them up in the air, lifting her butt off the mattress. He then slid into her all the way to his balls. She gasped and ground her sex onto him hard. I moved over next to them to watch the show. Slowly I traced circles around my slit as I watched Shelly get the pounding that she begged for. Kevin would tease her with just the head for three or four strokes and then go balls deep into her. She would cry out with each plunge and I could tell that she was enjoying it. He found her boobs with both hands and not so gently rubbed and pulled on them. Shelly was bucking her hips in perfect time with him as he slid in and out of her. I could hear the squishing of her juices and knew she was as wet for him as she had been for me. I slipped my finger into my pussy and found my own g-spot. Watching my husband fuck my new playmate was more than I could take and I came all over my fingers. As my orgasm subsided, I heard Shelly cry out and my husbands grunt as he unloaded into her. She was shaking and moaning as he slowly gave her a few last strokes of his now softening cock.

He rolled over and lay down between us. We both turned toward him and the three of us joined in a long slow kiss. As Shelly and I held hands over Kevin's waist, I kissed him on the cheek.

"Welcome home honey." I whispered as we all drifted off to sleep.

Kat73
Kat73
87 Followers
12