A Surprise at 35,000 Feet

Story Info
Man & woman find and fulfill unknown wants & needs.
2.5k words
3.77
15.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I travel a lot, taking the 14-hour flight from the U.S. to Asia several times a year. I could do it in smaller flights broken up with layovers, but I hate the idea of wasting time sitting in airports, and would rather get it all over with at once. Not that I enjoy the dead time sitting on an airplane for that long, but I'd rather just get it out of the way, not matter how long or boring the flight is -- except for one time, anyway.

We took off from Dulles around 9:00 p.m. and, as usual, I set my watch ahead to the local time where I was heading -- I like to do that so that I can begin the arduous task of re-orienting myself to relieve the jetlag when I land. Most people don't, and sleep through the whole flight; a big mistake in my book.

Anyway, around 7:00 a.m. by my watch (11:00 p.m. EST), the whole plane was pretty much dead to the world, and I was bored. The book I'd brought along wasn't as good as I'd hoped when I bought it, I'd already seen the movies they were showing, and I'd read all of the in-flight magazines so many times I could practically quote them word-for-word. So I stood up to stretch my legs (my cheap-ass employer only pays for coach flights), and headed to the rear galley, where the flight crew will sometimes let passengers hang out, and I expected to find a few other like-minded travelers to chat with.

When I stepped into the galley, I didn't see any other travelers, but my attention was immediately grabbed by the flight attendant who was there. She had her back to me, and I couldn't help but stare, as she had the kind of body that I absolutely love -- think Marilyn Monroe but even curvier. She was probably about 5'6" tall, around 150 pounds, auburn hair that reached just past her shoulders pulled back into a neat pony tail -- but those curves were what caught my attention.

She was slightly bent over, elbows leaning on the countertop, and I could see the outer swell of her breasts even from my viewpoint. Her waist dipped in sharply, then swelled back out to what I can only describe as the most incredible ass I've ever seen -- even better than my wife's, a beautiful woman who I'd forget completely about for the next hour or so. Her body was covered by a form-fitting flight attendant's uniform, the kind with the navy blue blazer, navy blue knee-length skirt, dark hose, and simple black 2" heel pumps.

I swallowed hard, trying not to stammer as I said a simple, "Hi.". She stood and turned, smiling at me politely like all flight attendants do. I tried, I really tried, to look her in the eye as she smiled "Hi" back to me, but I couldn't -- her cleavage almost screamed for attention. Full, thick, luscious swells that were nicely tanned and seemingly all the more so against the contrasting white of her blouse. I heard a slight chuckle in her voice as she said "Hi" again; breaking my reverie and making my eyes lift to hers.

I saw she was an older woman, maybe 15 years older than my 40, but had obviously taken care of herself. Other than a few laugh wrinkles around her eyes (a startling hazel green), she had the smooth complexion of a 25- or 30-year old woman. A pert little nose, and a great smile formed on raspberry-red lips made me smile back at her almost without knowing I was.

"Sorry to interrupt, just wanted to stretch my legs a little," I said, still fighting to keep my eyes on hers and not let them roam over her body. "No interruption at all," she said, "I'm just taking a break from first class myself." No wonder I hadn't noticed her before, I thought, seeing as how I was stuck in coach (yeah, I know I already mentioned that, but it really burns my ass that my company won't pay for at least business class). "Back here slumming?" I joked, glad to see the smile grow bigger on her face. "Yeah, I guess, but I'm glad I am," she said demurely, her eyes giving me the once over.

I could tell (I hoped) that she liked what she saw based on the way her nostrils flared just ever so slightly and her smile became more playful. By no means handsome, I still don't think I'm that bad-looking -- just short of six feet tall, around 210 pounds, really broad shoulders and just the slightest layer hiding my abs. She smirked even more playfully as her eyes dropped again, pausing for just a moment when they reached the bulge in my khakis and then gazing down my legs before lifting her eyes back to mine.

"Not really the best place to stretch your legs back here is it?" she said with what I took to be a playful, flirting tone. Again, almost without knowing what I was doing, I stepped closer to her until I was looking down into those incredible eyes and said back, surprisingly, just as playfully, "Know someplace better?" It was surprising not only because I'm married, but more so because I'm too shy to flirt -- if my wife hadn't come on to me when we first met, I'd still be a bachelor. She made a point of looking at my wedding ring before inching towards me and almost whispering, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to come on to me." I smiled and leaned in until I could feel just the very tips of those sweet tits pushed against me through our clothes, my face just a few inches from hers as I took her hand in mine, fingering the rings on the third finger of her left hand and whispered back, "I won't tell if you won't."

What happened next still amazes me, even though this happened several months ago. She pressed hard against me, arms wrapping around me and her nails digging into my neck a little as she pulled my face down to hers, our lips parting immediately so our tongues could dance. My hands met at the small of her back, pulling her tight against me and kissing her back, hard, feeling her moan as I sucked her tongue deep into my mouth, her breath hot on my cheek.

I pulled back quickly, not out of embarrassment or fear of getting caught, but to find somewhere else we could do this... I felt something come over me -- a need within me that I'd never felt, never even suspected before -- a need to take and dominate this woman, use her for my pleasure, even as I pleasured her. I spotted the lavatory just forward of the rear galley, the one that's a little larger than the others and has the door facing the rear. I turned her and walked her quickly over to it, pulling the door open and guiding her inside, following her in and locking it behind us.

We attacked each other again, kissing hard and deep, wet and hot kisses as our hands flew over each other. Mine lifting between us to unbutton her blouse, tugging her bra down to free those full, heavy globes; hers dropping to the front of my khakis, her fingers shaking a little as she jerked the zipper down, both of us gasping against the other when her fingers wrapped around my cock and started stroking.

My hands dropped down and around her, digging into her asscheeks as I boosted her up onto the sink. I dropped quickly to my knees, lifting her legs up over my shoulders, the motion of her legs parting making her skirt ride up, revealing that she wasn't wearing hose, but rather stockings and a somewhat old-fashioned looking garter. Smiling up at her as I hooked her panties aside, tucking them into the crease where her sex met her upper thigh to reveal a glistening bush just before I buried my face in it. Her musky-sweet taste and scent filled my head just as my lips pressed hard to her pussy, tongue diving deep inside and up and in, my upper lip grinding at her clit as I sucked on her. My hands lifting up her body, finding where her nipples jutted hard and taut from her barely-sagging tits, first pinching lightly, then harder and twisting a little when I heard a gasped "oh shit yes" from her when I accidently pinched too hard.

Tugging at her tits with her nipples as I slurped and sucked at her cunt, her legs spread wide and her feet pressed into the door behind me, her back against the mirror and her hands clinging tight to the sink counter, feeling the need build in her. Shocking me with the force and speed of her orgasm, her whole body bucking as she drove into my face, her juices coating my cheeks, my nose, and my chin. Hearing her try to be quiet as she erupted, me pulling her nipples straight down and twisting, trying to keep her orgasm going for as long as I could until I felt her nails clawing at my head, pushing me away from her almost spastically.

Leaning back in the scant space available, smiling up at her almost cockily as she tugged at me, I was able to tell she wanted me up, so I stood. "Please, please," she almost whined, the hand bearing her wedding and engagement rings dropping between us and grasping my cock again, trying to pull it to her. Not letting her move me, my hand lifting to the nape of her neck, grasping that sexy pony tail and pulling down just enough to get her attention as I rasped, "Please what?"

"Please fuck me," she begged, giving me what I wanted without even knowing I wanted it -- her submission to me. I saw that her words shocked her a little, but that she meant what she said -- she wanted me to use her as I wished, and I gave her what she wanted. I used her pony tail to turn her away from me, the full swell of first her hip, then her asscheek gliding against my throbbing hard member as it made its way to the cleft of her ass. Letting it glide down and tease over her pussy lips as I leaned against her, looking over her shoulder into her eyes in the mirror, my hands finding hers and lifting them to cup her full, almost but not-quite fat breasts, loving the naughty look of our wedding rings together, hers belonging to her husband and mine to my wife.

My lips at the back of her ear, hips rocking a little so the engorged head of my prick rasped ever so slightly over her swollen mound. "Please what, slut?" I said again, more firmly this time, not knowing where that word came from -- it was something I'd never said to a woman before -- but loving the look in her eyes when I said it. "Oh god please fuck me I need it," she whined, pushing back hard against me.

I leaned back until my back pressed against the door, smiling almost evilly into her eyes as I said, "No, slut, fuck me." Hearing her moan as she lifted her hips and arched her back, her pussy spreading around the head of my cock as she managed to work it inside her, not stopping until my pubic hair pressed at her asshole, my balls against her clit. Watching in the mirror as she bit her bottom lip, her nostrils flaring, her tits bouncing against our hands as she did as I bid -- fucking me hard.

"That's it slut, work that cunt of mine," I rasped, believing the words as they came forth from me -- that her pussy, her whole body, belonged to me, mine to do with as I pleased. I pulled my hands from hers, leaving her fingers to twist and tweak her nipples as my left hand lifted to once again grasp her pony tail, using it like reins as I rode her, my right hand coming down sharply on her right asscheek, spanking her once, twice, three times in sync with her fucking motion until a red-hot imprint of my hand was on her flesh. "Work it, slut, make me cum," I said, trying to stay as quiet as I could but not really caring if I did.

"Oh god yes please cum in your slut," she whispered hoarsely, her body racked with one orgasm after another. I reached and grasped the full outward swell of her hips, pulling her back hard onto me as I shuddered, hips bucking forward and letting loose, cumming hard and deep and hot inside the cunt I just took as mine.

Feeling my orgasm slow, leaning gradually into her until my chest pressed to her back, our breaths coming deep and ragged, both of us coated in a slight sheen of sweat. My hands slid up her body, gently cupping hers around her tits, our rings slightly clinking as I gently flicked her nipples through her fingers, looking into her eyes in the mirror.

"I've never done anything like this before," I said, feeling my cum start to ooze out of her as my cock softened. Never cheated on my wife, never been so dominant with a woman before, just never had the urge to do either.

"Neither have I," she whispered back. I could tell by the look in her eyes she believed me, and that she was being honest with me.

"But we will again," I smiled, my thumbs and forefingers closing over her nipples and twisting, feeling and hearing her gasp as the pain/pleasure sensations coursed through her.

"Oh god yes please I hope so," she moaned, pushing her tits harder into my grasp, wanting more than we had time for at that time.

"I'm Steve, by the way," I smiled into her ear, giving it a playful nip on the lobe.

"Your slut's name is Ruby," she whispered so softly I could barely hear, but causing me to smile my pleasure at her in the mirror.

"I'll need my slut's cell phone number and e-mail address before we land," I commanded, releasing her hands and zipping up, stepping quickly out the door before she had time to begin dressing -- my fucktoy slut's tits hanging free, my cunt glistening between her still widespread legs, my cum and hers trickling down her legs, her looking like the well-used slut she'd just become -- free for anyone who might've been waiting to use the lavatory to see her like that.

Luckily, for her job's sake and mine, no one was waiting. I still love my wife dearly, and our sex life is as good, even better, than ever -- though somewhat more vanilla than what I have with Ruby. I contact Ruby frequently through our work e-mails and cell phones, and whenever our travel schedules coincide, we always make sure to have a one- or two-day layover in the same city so I can use my slut for our mutual pleasure.