A Surprise Ending...

Story Info
Wife puts on a show for hubby's delight.
1.5k words
3.92
81.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Surprise Ending To A Normal Evening

We were sitting in the family room watching TV. It was just another Saturday night at home. There was nothing on but trading spaces. I was resigning myself to watching it. When you got up and said " I need to go get a few things, be naked when I get back." You quickly disappeared upstairs and I was left a little dumbfounded. Well this seamed like no time to disobey your request. So I took my clothes off and sat to wait for your return.

When you appeared wearing your fleece robe and carrying a chair. You set the chair down and asked me to sit on it. Then taking some of my ties out of the pocket in your robe. First tying my hands behind my back, and to the chair. Then you tied my ankles to the legs on the chair. I realized that the chair was facing the couch.

Then you disappeared; for what seamed like ten minutes, it was probably much less. When you returned you had my gym bag in your hand. It was placed next to the couch and was closed at the time. You then sat on the couch reaching over to grab the remote and turned off the TV.

Then standing up turning around you took off the robe and placed it on the end of the couch. I must of sprang to life instantly, my penis that is maybe my senses too. You were wearing a corset with black stockings and black heels. You had panties on also, but must be planning on discarding them soon because they were on the outside of your stocking straps. As you started to open the bag, you looked up at me and asked if I liked what I saw. Well I thought it was obvious with my penis sticking up in the air saying, "Hey look at me." After rummaging around the bag for a while you must have gotten every thing where you wanted it. Then placed it on the floor next to where you were sitting. Looking up you smiled at me and told me that I seamed pretty happy so far. Reaching your hands up and cupping your breasts your eyes closed. Slowly the massage began. This continued with rubbing, and squeezing, lifting and pressing them against your chest. Then reaching in the cups of the corset you tweaked and pinched your nipples. I had notice a glistening of pre cum starting to form on the head of my penis already. All of a sudden you opened your eyes and stood up.

Grabbing the top of your panties you turned around and slowly worked them down your thighs. In the process you bent over, giving me a great view of your beautiful ass. A tease of pubic hair on your pussy escaped into view. Once the panties were removed, and placed in to the bag you gave me the same view, only spreading you legs a bit this time. A hand appeared between your legs and rubbed back and forth very slowly. Then with both hands you reached back and spread your cheeks apart. Giving me a great view of you beautiful ass and pussy. Moving your hand back between your legs you ran a finger back and forth over your pussy spreading the lips. Then moving your finger back and forth a bit more before inserting it to in your pussy. In and out it moved then a second finger was added. The movements were becoming more forceful, and then a third (I wasn't sure if your whole hand was going to end up in you or not at this point). Soon you removed your hand and slowly turned around and sat on the couch. Bringing you hand to your mouth and began liking your fingers clean.

Then you reached into the bag and removed a bottle of KY. Looking over to me you asked if I was enjoying the show so far. Then before I could reply you said that it looks as if Mr. Happy couldn't hold his liquid. I looked down, and pre-cum was now leaking down the shaft. Unfazed you began to open the bottle of KY and apply some to your hand and pussy. Then went back to work rubbing your pussy and pulling the lips apart. Slowly pushing two fingers in and out. You worked on you pussy with one hand, and were rubbing your breast with the other. Every once in a while you would rub your clit for a few seconds. Then your fingers would sink back in. This beautiful scene unfolded for about another five minutes.

You sat up a bit and reached into the bag and took out a small vibrator. You laid back and slowly ran the vibe back and forth across your neck. Then it moved down your chest, and around your breasts. Slowly it moved back, and forth around, and around. Soon it was moving down to your sweet pussy. Your feet are resting on the table, legs bent at the knee, and beginning to spread more. Across, and down your leg the little hummer went. Moving freely up one leg, and then the other. Stopping only briefly in the middle before moving on.

At this point you stopped, and bent over to reach into the bag again. You pulled out a big dong, and moved it to your mouth. Sticking your tongue out you licked it and sucked on the tip a few times. Then you reached in the bag and grabbed the KY. Applying it liberally to the dong stroking your hand up and down on it a few times. It was moved down to your pussy, I thought that I was going to burst. Then you started sliding up, and down over your pussy. It was positioned at the opening and slowly inch-by-inch it disappeared into you. It then reappears, only to be pushed back in. Eventually the thrusts become faster, pumping into you fully. You Look so hot, and sexy. Your legs spread with that big dong sliding in, and out of you. Soon it was long strokes, and then it started moving in and out more like a piston. Suddenly the vibe was on your clit, and you pressed it firmly against your clit. I watched as you rubbed it back, and forth. Your legs started to raise and move in closer to your chest. All of a sudden you started to shake wildly while rubbing your clit and ramming the dong into you.

Then you stopped, slowly lowering your legs to the ground, sitting up, and opening your eyes. Looking at me you walked over with the dong still in you, and kneeled in front of me. You started licking my balls, which were now covered with pre-cum. Slowly licking up, and down the shaft before taking it in your mouth. Moving you tongue back down to my balls you were licking, and sucking them while stroking my dick. Sensing I was about ready to blow you moved back up to the head. Bobbed a few before I exploded in you mouth. Your head moved back a bit as I exploded and a little cum escaped from the side of you mouth. Once I finished you pulled off and put a finger to the side of your mouth, and wiped the cum onto your finger. Then licked it off like it was your favorite flavor.

You leaned back, now sitting on your bottom. Spread your legs and slowly pulled the dong out of your pussy, and tossing it aside. Looking up at me you said well I guess that you have had enough of a rest. My dick was now standing at full attention. You untied me and bent over the couch, and invited me in. saying only if I thought had the energy to go on? Well not to be one that would every pass up this opportunity. I placed my raging hot hard on to the opening, and thrust right in. I figured that you were pretty well lubed up at this point. Grabbing your hips I slammed in, and out of you like a man on a mission. This must have gone on for ten minutes. You were clinching the pillows in front of you with your hands. I could see you biting your upper lip through the reflection in the mirror across the room. All to soon I finished almost falling back. As I stepped back I could see our juices starting to seep down your legs.

You turn to me we held each other, and kissed softly. Then we broke it off and noticed that it was all most four in the morning. You pick up your props and stuck them in the bag. I turned off the lights, put the chair away, and lock the doors. We did our nightly duties and headed up to bed. Neither of us had any problem getting to sleep that night.