A Surprise For Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan did as she was told, licking her faster, inserting another finger into Jamie's tight cunt. "I think the bitch likes me fucking her" moaned Susan. "And this bitch likes my cock fucking her too" Steve groaned, referring to Susan. Both women were absolutely dripping wet. Steve saw and heard that his wife was about to cum, held onto Susan's hips, and began to fuck her harder and faster. He knew he couldn't hold on for much longer, he was going to cum, and he wanted to cum at the same time as his wife. Jamie held Susan's head directly on her clit, pulling her hair to her cunt, all while Steve pounded harder and harder into her. "I'm gonna cum" screamed Jamie. And she exploded all over the innocent face in her pussy, "Fuck yessssssss, EAT ME Susan, yessssssssssss! OH GOD YES!" Just then, Steve exploded too - filling Susan's wet pussy with blast after blast of his thick creamy cum. "Ahhhhhh Yesssss" he moaned. "mmmmmm Yessss Steeeeeevennnn" Jamie screamed as she came again.

Susan licked Jamie's pussy dry… she couldn't get enough of her sweet juices. Jamie collapsed, as did Steve after he pulled out of Susan. Seeing she was still going at it, Steve knelt beside her and whispered, "I think you can stop now Susan, she has cum enough for one night." Susan did as she was told once again as Steve laid down next to his wife and kissed her lovingly.

Susan seemed uneasy "but I haven't come..."

To be continued...

12