A Surprise For His Slut

Story Info
Master plans for someone else to enjoy his slut.
1.7k words
4.32
42.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've told me you have something special planned for tonight and you want me dressed to kill. So I put on a sexy black shimmery dress, thigh high stockings, black lace panties, sexy shoes and my best jewelry. When you see me, you smile approvingly. Running a finger up the inside of my thigh, you say,

"You look very nice. No one would ever guess what a little slut you really are." As your hand reaches my panties you frown, and lean in close to whisper in my ear.

"Lose the panties... I don't want you forgetting that you are in fact my little slut."

As we step outside I feel the cool breeze brush against my bare pussy and shiver with anticipation.

You take me to a nice restaurant and the evening is going well, when halfway through our meal you tell me you want me to finger myself. You haven't tested my obedience like this in public for a long while so the request takes me by surprise. Nevertheless, I slip my hand down between my legs, spreading them slightly under the table and begin playing with myself while you watch my face for signs of my arousal. I'm getting very wet and within a couple minutes my face flushes and my breath catches and you tell me to stop. The rest of the meal goes smoothly, although every time you catch my eye you smile a secretive smile, knowing that your slut is already wet for you.

When we leave the restaurant and get in the car, you place a blindfold over my eyes so I won't know where we are heading. When the car finally pulls to a stop, you lead me out and up to a door, knocking on it. I hear the door open, but no one says anything as we step inside. When the door shuts, I feel your hands on my shoulders, gently urging me to my knees and then your hands on my back, pushing me forward so that I'm on all fours. The next thing I hear is your trousers coming unzipped and I feel your hand on the back of my head, pulling me to you until I feel your cock against my lips and I open my mouth instinctively to take it in.

As soon as your cock fills my mouth, I feel hands groping my ass from behind me and I jump a little from the unexpected touch. The hands are soft, lifting the bottom of my dress up over my ass, exposing my cunt. The person behind me nudges my legs further apart and suddenly thrusts two fingers deep inside my wet pussy and begins sliding them in and out, making me moan around your cock, which is sliding further and further into my mouth with each thrust.

As I start thrusting back against the fingers inside me, the person behind me grabs a handful of my hair and yanks back hard and pulls the fingers out of me as you pull your cock out of my mouth. The fingers that were just fucking my cunt are placed on my lips, and I hear you say "Lick them slut." So I open my mouth and start licking my juice off the fingers, sucking them into my mouth as I do. I can tell immediately they belong to another woman and I moan again, my pussy tingling. She doesn't lose her grip on my hair and as I'm greedily sucking her fingers, I feel her straddle me, her bare cunt against my back. She withdraws her fingers and leans in to me and says "I think you should kiss your Master's ass for being so generous to you."

No sooner has she said this, and I feel your ass cheeks press against me and I begin kissing your ass, sucking and biting gently on the flesh as she's reaching around with her free hand squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples, still holding my hair with her other hand. I'm getting wetter and wetter by the minute, my juices seeping down my thighs. Then I hear your voice, thick with lust say, "Lick my balls slut," and I feel her push my head down and I stick my tongue out to lick your balls from behind you. While I'm running my tongue all over your balls she climbs off of me, leaving me aching to have my pussy filled. She returns quickly though, coming up behind me and rubbing something between my legs, against my wet cunt. I realize she's wearing a strapon cock and feel my pussy tighten expectantly. She rubs it against my aching cunt, teasingly, as she grabs a hold of my hair again and starts pulling my head back slowly causing my tongue to rise higher on the back of your balls, dragging my tongue closer to your ass. I groan wantonly, desperately wanting her to slide the cock inside me. I lower my tongue back down your balls and she pulls her cock away from my cunt. So I thrust my cunt back, trying to get the cock inside me. But just as I feel it graze my cunt, she again pulls back on my hair , sliding my tongue closer to your ass again and I realize the closer my tongue gets to your ass, the more willing she is to give me the cock I desperately want in my cunt. So I start licking my way up the crack of your ass and she starts inching her cock into my pussy.

Animal lust drives me to start tonguing your ass as she's fucking me with her strapon cock. I can feel my juices oozing out around the cock she's fucking me with each time she pushes it into me. I'm going to cum so hard, and I've never felt like such a nasty little whore as I do right that moment being fucked by another woman while I"m shamelessly tonguing your ass so I can get what I want. Just when I feel like I'm going cum, she stops and pulls the cock from me and I feel you pull away too and I beg you for more, not even caring about how I've degraded myself. All I want, all I care about, all I need is to have my cunt filled again. Moaning, I beg you, "Please Master, please just fuck me. Fuck your little slut, please. I want to cum so bad." Wanting to see the naked lust in my eyes, you untie the blindfold and take it off, taking hold of my chin and lifting my face toward you.

"Not yet my little whore." You nod towards the other woman, "I want you to show her just how nasty of a little slut you are." As you say this, she's coming toward me, the strapon cock that she's been fucking me with glistening with my juices and I know what you want from me. I crawl to her and start licking my juices off of the cock she's wearing, taking it in my mouth and going down on it like I"d do if it were your cock I was sucking. As I'm licking the cock clean of my cunt juice, she leans forward, placing her hands on my back and spreads her legs and you move in behind her and start fucking her cunt while she's fucking my mouth. Each time you thrust into her, it drives her cock deeper into my throat almost causing me to gag on it. I'm shaking with the need to cum so bad, feeling like a desperate whore who will do anything for a fuck, and practically drooling on the cock in my mouth. When you cum deep inside her cunt, she grabs my ass hard with both hands, squeezing, and thrusts her cock down my throat. As you pull out from her, she pulls her cock from my mouth and tells me that it looks like I have another cock to clean. She watches as I don't even hesitate taking your cock into my mouth, smelling her cunt on you, tasting her juices on you, licking every inch of your cock clean.

As I'm finishing with your cock, you tell me that I need to thank her for fucking my pussy and mouth so well. I turn around and find her laying down with her legs spread, your milky white cum mixing with hers, seeping out of her cunt, running down the crack of her ass. Desperate to please you, I immediately crawl between her legs and slide my tongue between her ass, catching the dripping cum on my tongue and licking my way up to her pussy, lapping at her cunt hungrily. As you watch me glide my tongue across her ass, working my tongue up her pussy, and eating your cum from her cunt, your cock starts growing hard again. She's moaning as my mouth sucks on her cunt, and you move in behind me slipping your fingers inside my cunt for a brief moment before pulling them out and rubbing them against my ass, sliding one finger inside my ass, working it around, wetting it with my own juice. As you pull it out, you replace it immediately with your cock, rubbing the head of your cock against my ass for a couple seconds before pushing it inside me. I gasp and moan loudly as you start fucking my ass and I'm aching to cum. You fuck my ass slowly, reaching around to start fingering my clit, working me into even more of a lustful frenzy. She starts bucking against me, cumming hard, grabbing my head and pulling my face into her, rubbing her juices all over my nose, my mouth, my chin and I vaguely hear you say,

"Cum you fucking whore," as I lose all control and start cumming hard, trembling and shaking, squeezing against your cock in my ass, and screaming into her cunt as she's cumming all over my face. Then I feel you thrust deeply into my ass, feel your hot cum spewing into me as you pull me tightly against you, cumming hard, filling my ass with your cum.

You take me home that night exhausted, but very satisfied, and very very happy to be your little whore.