A Surprise For Pia

Story Info
Girlfriend sets up workmate to be taken.
7.5k words
4.37
113.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kendone
kendone
2 Followers

I've heard it said that the commonest fantasy for women is being raped. Generally it takes the form that the guy is a hunk (or very ugly) and her body betrays her willpower. The result is the greatest orgasm, even though she is forced to submit to doing things she would not dream of doing normally.

If it was not so politically incorrect to say so, I think we would find that it's also a very common fantasy of men to be that rapist. Our manly, forceful actions driving her wild with pleasure despite her protestations (we know she wants it, even if she doesn't) ultimately reduced her to a quivering, grateful wreck after multiple orgasms.

How compatible we are in fantasy, (perhaps it's our caveman roots) if only it worked in reality. What separates the real rapist from a romantic, is knowing the difference between fantasy and reality. The story below is a combination of fact and fiction – parts of it did happen but which parts?

* * * * *

"So let me get this right. You want me to break into your house with a couple of friends, catch you and your work-mate Pia... Gang rape both of you... and force you and her to have sex together???"

"Yes,...uhh ... that's it exactly!...ahh... I have to have her...uhh... She's just so cute... uhh...But she's so quiet and straight...ahh... and doesn't seem at all interested in me sexually, ...uhh... even though we get on so well."

I was lying on my back at the time, my cock buried to the hilt in Julie's tight cunt, a firm, full breast in each of my hands. She was grinding her hips hard against me, eyes closed and panting with excitement as she told me her plan.

Julie and I are occasional lovers. One of us will call the other up when we feel horny and, if it circumstances and the mood are mutual, we will go out and usually end up in bed together. I met Julie at a swingers party with about 50 other people. Even now if we feel like swinging at a big party, inevitable we go together rather than with a current partner.

Julie is thirty, about five eight, with a tight, gym-toned body with curves in all the right places. She loves sex and is definitely bi-sexual, although all her relationships have all been with men. Me- my name is Ken - I'm knocking on forty, five ten and quietly pleased with the way I look. Together we looked hot, but, having both been burned in marriages earlier in our lives, we are happy to leave things as they are. We both saw other people, and perhaps we used each other between (and during) relationships, but it was a mutual understanding which suited us both and we had become quite close as friends.

I rolled her hard nipples with my thumbs as I squeezed her tits. "So tell me what she looks like"

"She's young, with a round pixie face, ...uhh... framed with a black bob of hair. Uumm! ... She's only five foot two, ... aaahh! ... but kind of gangly, with a small, body... ahh...and long legs, Her breasts ...ahh...are just right for her small frame... and she has the cutest bum on her, ...ahh... makes me want to bite it...ohh... yesss..." ,

"and what else do you want to do to Pia? " I teased, knowing that she was close to cumming and perhaps Pia was more the cause than me.

..." I want to bury my face in her pretty little cunt! ...ahh...and suck her till she dies from cumming." she gasped, grinding harder into me ..."while you ram this beautiful...uhh... fat cock...uhh... into me at the same time...aaahh!."

I lifted her up off my cock until just the tip of my cock was inside her twitching cunt and held her there.

"Nooo! ...You bastard! ...I was so nearly there ...Put it back in. Fuck me, Fuuuck meeee! ..."

" Ok, I will, but if I promise to rape you and your friend, you'd better make sure she doesn't tell anyone after...."

I flipped her off me and onto her knees, sliding just the head of my cock back into her cunt.

..."and, you have to sign a paper saying it was all your idea."

"Yeees!! OK! I'll take care of it...mmmhh...just fuck me now"

I made small trusts with just the head of my cock and held her hips hard to stop her from pushing back onto me

.." and ... you'd better act like you're being forced into it.

"Anything!" she screamed "just fucking finish me off... FUCK ME YOU FUCKER!!"

Grabbing her by the hair and pulling her head back, I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could.

"So you want me to fuck you like this while you suck Pia off, do you? " I sawed fast in and out of her cunt.

"Oh god... oh yes!... just... like... that ... aah! ...yeeessss!."

Pushing her head into the pillow, I fucked her brutally, my mind filled with the image of rape she had created

"Go on, suck that cunt ... lap up those juices you little slut." and popped my thumb into her arsehole.

"mmaaaaaaaaamff... aaaahhhh!" was the muffled reply, as Julie came and kept cumming.

I looked down at her body thrashing on my cock, her head forced down, her arse high, her fists gripping the sheets and her cunt spasming. I buried my cock as deep into her as I could and came explosively.

"Fuuuuuck! I yelled, and yanked Julie's head up by the hair, bending her back like a bow until her face was next to mine.

"Oh fuck!" ... "Yesss" ... " Oh God" ... "aahhhh" ...

As our breathing slowly settled we collapsed spoon-like onto the bed. Hugging her close I whispered in her ear -

"Fuck that felt good. I enjoy raping you and so did you. I wonder if Pia will enjoy it! I hope you know what your doing?"

She turned and smiled at me, slid down my sweaty body and sucked my prick into her mouth.

So that's why Barry, Joel and myself were hiding in Julie's kitchen. Both of them had insisted on seeing Julie's letter, telling how it was all her idea, before they agreed to come. I'd known them both for quite a while. We were drinking buddies and shared similar life-styes. Barry had introduced me to the more B&D side of life. He and I would regularly double-team a couple of ladies who really liked their sex rough, but that's another story. Joel was married to the foxiest lady, who I'd shared with him more than once, and that's an even better tale.

From our hiding place in the kitchen we watched as the girls came laughing into the lounge. I knew the sort of girls Julie had liked in the past and could see why she wanted her. Pia's four-inch heels and short skirt made her legs looked even longer. Her small breasts were high and firm pushed out proudly in the tank top she was wearing. Pia certainly knew how to make the assets she had look great, and I wondered if Julie's information that she was quiet and shy was quite so accurate. Well I'd soon find out I thought, as I slipped back into the hallway to block off any escape.

"I'll get the drinks." said Julie, moving towards the kitchen.

We burst into the room. Barry quickly held Julie and Joel grabbed Pia from behind, one hand held her wrists the other over her mouth.

"Well what have we here boys? We came for one bitch, but looks like we've got us a bonus here."

"Let me explain little darling" I said to Pia "we've been watching this bitch for a while now. Waiting to catch up with her. Ever since the time she came on to us all in a bar. ... about how hot she was ... and could we studs keep up. ... but then, she ran out on us. So we thought she would like us to pay her a visit. But it looks like you are going to have to join in the fun too, huh!"

I let my hands slide all over her belly and across her pert tits. Her eyes flew wide, she screamed into Joel's hand and struggled desperately. Julie too started to fight and yell.

"Leave us alone you bastards! I'll have the cops on you." -- pretty lame, but then my story wasn't great either and she wasn't terrified like Pia.

I stuffed a pair of her own panties into her mouth so she wouldn't have to say any more, then tied her wrists behind her back. She wasn't really going to struggle much, but I'd given Barry a free reign with her, and he did like it a bit rough. Rougher than Julie did, but what the heck, she'd just set her friend up to be raped.

I grabbed Pia by the left breast.

"Are you going to be quiet? Or do I have to hurt you?" She answered me by screaming again and trying to bite Joel's hand. I squeezed hard and her yell turned high pitched then abruptly stopped. I moved my other hand to her right breast and got her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Now are you going to be good?" and Joel released her mouth.

"Bastard!" and she spat in my face. I squeezed hard on both nipples... real hard.

"aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she squealed until her breath ran out. I let go and stuffed another pair of Julie's panties into her mouth, while Joel and I tied her up.

I'd already decided that I would play with Pia and make her watch, whilst Barry and Joel worked Julie over. I needed her under control and knew exactly how I wanted her.

Forcing Pia down into a lounge chair, I tied her left wrist to the inside of her left ankle, then flip her over and tied her right wrist to the inside of her right ankle. She was now half sitting, half lying on the chair, with her legs out in front her. I stood in front of her, an ankle in each hand, and slowly forced her legs apart. With her wrist tied to her ankles like that the result was the further apart I pushed her legs, the more she pulled her legs towards her face. She was young and very flexible so I kept pushing her legs wider until her knees were level with her shoulders. Joel looped a rope from her elbows, behind her knees, and round the back of the chair where he secured it..

Pia was now in a very humiliating position, vulnerable and open, ...and she knew it. ... But I wanted her scared. So scared she would be quiet and never dream of reporting this after. I slipped to the kitchen and returned with the biggest knife I could find. I reckon women are more scared of knives than guns.

"If you struggle and I'll cut you." I slipped the knife under her skirt and sliced through it. Then slowly, and very deliberately I ran the tip of the knife over her belly and under her tank top and cut that away too.

" Now let's have a look at these cute tits, hey!" Slipping the knife under her bra, I cut the cups apart. I brushed the shredded remains of her clothes off her with the knife and flicked the back of it across each nipple, which, I noticed, were as hard as bullets.

"Now, if I remove the gag, will you be quiet?" Pia, with her eyes riveted on the knife, quickly nodded her head. I pull the soaked panties out of her mouth.

"Don't cut me! ... please! ...I'll be quiet. ...just don't cut me."

"Well, you'd better hold real still now." I move the knife under the top of her panties to cut them off too. Then I noticed the big wet patch over her cunt. Well! well! - I thought – seems like this girl really gets off on rough stuff.

I gripped a hard nipple between my thumb and finger, "now don't make a noise." and I squeezed hard. ...

"mmaaaaiiiieeeeeh!" she bit her lower lip to stop the sound and breathed fast through her nose. After a little while the wet patch got visibly bigger. I cut off her panties and pressed my first and middle finger into her. Her hot cunt was soaking wet and they slid in to her like a knife through butter. I looked her in the eye and smiled. Now I was really going to enjoy this.

"Ok guys, now I've got this one under control, lets see if this other bitch is as hot as she said in the bar shall we? ...untie her and take the panties out of her mouth."

Barry removed the panties and Julie stood there taking deep breaths as Joel untied her hands.

"Now what's your name bitch?"

"Julie."

"And who do I have here?"

"that's Pia, please don't hurt her any more."

"Well, that's kinda up to you. ... If you argue, or you don't do as we say, she gets hurt. Simple huh. ... You going to do what you're told?"

"I don't know. ...what do you want? ...what are you going to do?"

"You don't know?? ... I put down the knife and slipped my belt off. "Tell her Barry."

"Well Julie, it's like this. Joel and myself are going to fuck you. We're going to fuck your face. We're going to fuck your tits, fuck your cunt and fuck your arse. We are going to fuck you every which way. ... but first, ... since you reckon you are so hot, ... you're going to do a strip for us. ... Take your clothes off."

"Please don't make me... I can't. ... please." Julie whined

Crack, crack!!, ... Crack, crack!! ... "Aaiieeeeeeaaaaaahh!" Pia screamed as I brought my belt down across her bum cheeks

"Wrong answer, Julie." I said. "You'd better start getting your clothes off now!" and I whipped Pia arse once more. ...

Crack! ... "aieeaaaaaah!"

She looked at me, real worried, trying to tell me not to be so rough with Pia, and pulled off her top. She was not wearing a bra

"And the rest." ..

Crack! ... "aieeaah!"

She quickly wriggled out of her tight jeans. All she had under them was one of her favourite red thongs.

"Ok Julie, now lets see you go down on them and suck both their cocks."

"what?"

Crack! ... Crack ... ..."aieeeeah!" This time I let my belt fall on the inside of Pia's thighs

" Ok! Ok! Ok! ... Please don't hit her anymore" and she knelt down in front of Joel

Julie undid his jeans and pulled them open. She couldn't help grinning at the bulge in his shorts, and slid them down to reveal his cock, already throbbing and hard. Joel's cock is pretty normal size, about six or seven inches but with a big bulbous, circumcised head, and thick veins over the shaft. His wife calls him "the mushroom." Julie opened her mouth wide and enveloped the head completely and started to bob up and down on the shaft. Then easing his jeans further down his legs she took his ball sack in her mouth, suck on each one in turn, before returning back to his big cock head.

Barry however was impatient. This was supposed to be a rape wasn't it? Having already pulled off his shirt, he undid his trousers and let them drop. Grabbing Julie by her hair, he pulled her up onto the nearby coffee table onto her knees.

" Oww! You bastard. That hurts"

"Shut up bitch, and suck on this!" and he slapped his cock into her face.

"Christ that's bi...mmmmffff" Barry shut her up by forcing her mouth onto his cock as she spoke.

Barry's cock is long, probably about 9 inches, maybe more. Now most women can't take a cock that long completely in their cunt, and all men like to bury their cock to the root. So Barry had a preference for deep throat and anal, and he also liked his sex rough.

Joel meantime had calmly undressed, pulled off Julie's thong and was working three fingers of one hand into her already very wet cunt. He rubbed his cock up and down Julie's cunt, then edged the big head in between her lips.

" Here you go sweetheart. A hot piece like you should have no trouble with this." and with a wink to Barry, he slammed his cock deep into her in one go.

"Mmeeeaaaafff" She would have screamed if her mouth had not been full of Barry's cock. Although she was very wet, the suddenness had taken her breath away. As he slowly withdrew again she felt the head suck at her insides. Barry gripped her hair and pulled her off his cock, saliva dripping from her lip

"You like that big cock head do you bitch? Bang her again Joel. Bang the cunt hard. Let's see just how hot she is." Barry had no trouble getting totally into the bastard role.

"oh fuck! ... Yeah! ... Stop!... Fuck! ... yemmmmmmfh!" Barry forced her head back down on his rampant cock.

Julie was being pounded hard from both ends. Joel was pulling out almost completely then slamming back in as deep as he could. Her face was flushed and red now, as Barry fucked her mouth, banging against the back of her throat at each stroke, making her choke. She tried to push against him with her arms.

"Joel, hold her arms will you?."

Joel took her wrists and held them behind her back as he drove steadily into her. She struggled uselessly as Barry pulled her head back by her hair and gripped her throat with his other hand.

"OK. Hot stuff ... I'm sure you can deep throat ... time to take it all." and he pushed into the back of her mouth again.

Julie choked and gagged, but Barry just kept pushing in, pressing on her throat with his fingers at the same time, forcing her to swallow. Suddenly his cock head slipped into her throat, cutting off her air. Desperately she struggled, but he forced his cock slowly down her gullet, until her nose was pressed hard against him. He held her like that, unable to breath, before pulling slowly back out. He allowed her just two gulps of air before pushing back in and sliding straight back into her throat.

"That's it bitch...you've got it ... now you'd better remember to breath." and he fucked his long cock in and out of Julie's throat in time with Joel's steady rhythm in her cunt.

Pia's eyes had been glued to the rough treatment of Julie. She was breathing rapidly, mouth slightly open, running her tongue round her lips. If she hadn't been tied up I'm sure she would have been rubbing herself as well. Stripping down to just my shorts, I bent down with my head close to hers.

"So Pia, ... you get turned on by rape, huh?"

She shook her head to deny what obviously true.

"Or was it the whipping I gave you? ... Or maybe the ropes and the bondage ... Which is it Pia? ... Tell me"

She shook her head again, too scared to speak. I bent my head closer and took hold her left nipple.

"Now, answer me truthfully," I applied pressure on her nipple, " does it excite you to watch Julie being brutally fucked like that?" and I squeezed harder.

"aeiiyeees! ... Yes sir, it does."

I released the pressure again. "and did it excite you when I hit you? she did not reply, so I crushed her nipple again.

"aieeeeaahh! Yes! ...yes!" then she whispered so only I could hear, "Don't make me say more sir."

I stood up and removed my shorts. My cock, eager to be free at last, bobbed in front of Pia's face. Resting my balls against her soft cheek, I laid the base of my cock, the fattest part, across her lips. Close up like that, it must have seemed enormous to her.

"Pia, open your mouth." I squeezed her nipple to encourage her and she opened her mouth wide, her tongue darting out to lick at my shaft.

"Now suck it and suck good or I'll fuck your face like Julie."

She closed her mouth again and I realised that she was playing a game, forcing me to make her, even though her body was betraying her.

Sliding my cock back across her mouth I let the head of it rest on her closed lips.

" Ok Pia, if that's the way it's going to be." I squeezed very hard on her nipple, stretching it out away from her chest.

"aieeeehh!" and I plunged my cock into her mouth.

I pulled back and began to fuck her face rapidly, then pressed in so deep that I hit the back of her throat. She gagged, but I push harder.

"You had your choice girl. So now swallow it."

She gagged again and swallowed, causing my cock to slip into her throat. Her tiny jaws were forced impossibly wide by my fat shaft and she couldn't breathe. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, leaving her gasping for air.

" Now let's try that again Pia. Suck on my cock or I'll squeeze somewhere else." With that I slid my middle and ring finger into her cunt and pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"aiieeeh!" her tongue shot out and lapped around the head of my cock.

Opening her mouth wide, she slid up and down the underside of my cock, using her tongue to tease the shaft. Then she slipped it into her mouth, sucking really hard while swirling her tongue rapidly round the head. Reluctant she maybe, but Pia certainly knew how to suck cock.

With her mouth full and busy with my cock she couldn't watch Julie anymore. And I couldn't wait any longer to feel my cock being tightly by her hot little cunt the way my fingers were. I moved the shaft of my cock from sliding across the warm lips of her mouth, to sliding up and down the hot lips of her cunt. Her clit had become as hard as a button and it felt as if her cunt was repeating the treatment her mouth had just given me. Soon my cock was slick with her juices and I pressed my cock-head down between her cunt-lips.

kendone
kendone
2 Followers