A Surprise for Sharon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon moved eagerly up the bed and allowed the man to position her on her back and leaning back against his muscular torso. His still hard cock thrust against her shoulder it was still sticky with the issue from the recent fuck.

"Relax Sharon and spread those lovely thighs wide" Raven whispered as she lay on the wide bed upside down alongside Sharon, her body propped casually on her right elbow.

Stroking her trembling body with those talented hands Raven began the long agonising arousal that Sharon had said she was willing to pay any price for. Too excited to relax Sharon shuddered as Dean gently took her left breast whilst Raven caressed the right. They stroked tweaked squeezed rubbed and crushed them, expertly bringing them to full arousal and Sharon showed her pleasure openly crying out and gasping freely in heated response. Slowly the girl's other hand rode up and down over Sharon's belly, hip and thigh tracing lines on her pale skin with those wickedly long nails.

Occasionally they wandered so tantalisingly close to her aching sex only to move away again each time tormenting poor distraught Sharon relentlessly. Each and every time the fingers teasingly avoided her mound it made her whimper with sore disappointment and she heard Raven chuckle wickedly. Then the torment changed a little, fingers began stroking her auburn pubic fleece oh so close to her waiting sensitive lips. Feeling the hot hard cock throbbing angrily against her shoulder and smelling the pungent cocktail of his come and Raven's pussy upon it she wantonly spread her thighs even wider. In anticipation she grasped Dean's arm tightly with her right hand and his knee with her left bracing herself as she felt Raven's fingers respond to her invitation. They rode over the crest of her pubis to cup the swollen wet tender flesh of her lips and began kneading her mound firmly. Sharon's breath came in ragged gasps and gulps as Raven expertly tormented her and continued gently caressing her agonisingly slowly to fever pitch.

After a few minutes that seemed like hours three long fingers slipped easily deep into her ready opening while the girl's thumb moved to work on her clitoris occasionally by teasing it in small circles then slipping away. A single little finger began teasing her bumhole quite gently adding further to her insufferable enjoyment. The soft touch of the girl's long black hair trailing over her thighs and tummy as she leant over her sex promised a further delight that Sharon had never ever known. Performing oral sex on her was a filthy sin according to Peter though she had to do it to him that had been expected! Trembling when Raven began kissing her pale flesh above her pubic fleece she froze as slowly the soft kisses moved to her inner thighs then nearer to her pussy. Knowing a true delight was to come she felt no disappointment as the girl removed her hand from her and shifted position slightly. She moaned with pleasure as the kisses softly rained down on her sensitive inner thighs.

She was however totally unprepared for the sensation Sharon cried out aloud in delight as the girl's wide open lips sank over her sex to give her the most fantastic kiss. Thrusting up her hips instinctively as the girl kissed and sucked her to heaven Sharon flung her arms wide grasping the bedclothes tightly. Then she was tormented beyond reason as the long writhing tongue slithered up between her distended labia to wildly flicker over her clitoris making her grunt and squeal like an wild animal. Then at long last again Sharon felt the long awaited climax coiling in her like a Cobra waiting to strike. Her body readying itself for it's imminent release shook uncontrollably. She writhed and thrashed wildly under Raven's perfect control and wickedly the girl kept Sharon on the edge for what seemed an eternity. Every single nerve in her vibrant pounding body screamed for release as the long hot tongue pushed easily and deeply into her sucking hole writhing like a snake as it seemed to fill her up.

Driven even wilder she screamed, she swore and she pleaded as her sweat soaked body thrashed against the girl's mouth. Her nails tore at both the bunched up sheets and her palms as Raven kept her in a state of incredibly agonising expectancy that threatened to burst her pounding heart. Dean had moved from beneath her but she was oblivious of that conscious only of the anguish that the girl kept her strung out in. Spread out wantonly upon the bed Sharon was panting wildly like a bitch in rutting season she was almost unaware of the strong hands that had gripped her knees and held her open legs apart and still. Sharon disappointedly felt Raven's mouth moving up her body away from her sex as the girl climbed over her. To her delighted amazement she was not even given a chance to protest before a huge cock rammed into her now gaping pussy making her cry out as it plunged into her pussy. Convulsing in spasms of rapture she teetered close to true orgasm as Dean set up a blistering pace fucking her violently as Raven kissed and caressed up her writhing body.

Raven was now sitting up above Sharon's head erect and proud, painfully the girl took hold of her breasts by the long nipples. The pain as her long teats were squeezed firmly between the girl's fingers and thumbs only added to her excitement and triggered her climax as Dean hammered his immense cock into her willing cunt. Arching her back as she came each vicious thrust forced Sharon's forehead to ram against Raven's sex and before long she felt the wetness in her hair and upon her skin as she came whimpering in delight as her pussy contracted about his hardness milking pleasure from him. Her orgasm was relatively light considering how aroused she was; it may have been light but for Sharon it was well overdue and well needed. Sharon had never in her whole life experienced sex that came anywhere close to this, she felt relieved in a way as Dean slowed his pace. His thrusts became gentler but more deliberate as he fucked her slowly firmly and deeply. Raven rose to her knees and she began to kiss him moving closer and climbing over Sharon's prone form effectively pinning her arms with her legs.

Looking up Sharon saw the girl's hairless swollen pussy invitingly close to her face and its swollen wetness glistened temptingly inviting her attention. Trapped as she was in such close confines Sharon was swamped in the earthy perfume of recent sex as a string of milky fluid fell slowly towards her lips. Without conscious decision her tongue darted out to sample its exquisite flavour. After savouring the dirty intoxicating musky cocktail Sharon lifted her head from the bed intent on devouring as much as possible while Dean kept fucking her deeply at the slow and easy pace. Eagerly her tongue probed Raven intent on scouring every trace of their climactic issues from the girl. Soon though she targeted the unusually big clitoris above her with her long tongue, she set to work licking avidly on the already exposed knob that thrust from the girl's pussy. Hearing the moans of pleasure emanating from the girl increase as her tongue flicked over the swollen bud emboldened her assault. The noise began increasing in volume and intensity as Sharon carefully probed licked and sucked as much of the musky irresistible cocktail of the pair's spent fluids greedily from Ravens flowing cunt as she could.

Suddenly Raven sat back smothering Sharon's face in her sucking wet flesh as the fucking once more gathered pace. Imagining her two lovers kissing and caressing above her drove Sharon wild as Raven ground herself down against her face. Forgetting about breathing Sharon licked and sucked with added fervour at Raven's mound as she felt the climax building up to fever pitch within herself again so0 soon after the first. Raven had reached down between her own thighs and gripped Sharon's neck now she pulled urgently forcing Sharon's face deeper into her cunt as she rode her head and then with a wail she too was coming. Waves of hot thick sticky fluid seemed to discharge from her as she bounced and jerked against Sharon's face who in turn drank all she could of the nectar. It ran over her face and neck in unbelievable quantities as it literally gushed from the girl's convulsing cunt in incredible quantities soaking her hair and the bedding. Whimpering softly as her climax subsided Raven eased herself off Sharon's face allowing her to gasp for air as the telltale signs of another orgasm began inside her.

Sharon's next climax was already imminent as Raven scrambled from on top of her; the girl eased her shoulders up from behind whilst Dean fucked on. He grabbed Sharon roughly by the hips and tugged her urgently to the edge of the low bed without pulling his cock out of her. Once she was in place and he was kneeling on the floor Dean began to fuck her hard but steadily again. Feeling Raven lifting her into an almost sitting position she was not surprised to feel the girl snuggling up behind her. As she was sat up Sharon leant back into the girl's arms and felt the dextrous hands begin stroking her breasts. The sensation of the feminine firm body against her back and the hard nipples pressing into her was wonderfully comforting.

Sensually a hand swept the damp auburn curls from her throat and hot lips fell on the sweat glistened pale flesh from behind as the arms pulled them closer. Her body responded alarmingly and the coming climax felt different it was wonderfully intense as it began grow in intensity to flow through her whole being until every single nerve ached for release and time seemed to slow to an almost stop. As from behind Raven's soft lips opened to passionately kiss her trembling neck Sharon whimpered pathetically. The sensation was incredible, time slowed and every nerve ending in her body seemed to burn. She imagined she could feel Dean's hard cock slowly str3etching every fibre of her aching pussy as he fucked her and her pulse pounded in her ears. The soft full lips opened wide to suck vigorously drawing her eager flesh between them giving Sharon a most enthralling love bite that thrilled her to her very toes. Her heart was pounding in her breast and strangely she could hear the blood rushing in her ears as Raven held her ever closer.

Still gripped in the climactic time warp Sharon froze half way through a loud gasp of pleasure as the unexpected fangs sank into the soft yielding flesh of her pale throat. Though she thought she heard them tearing deep into her flesh to pierce an artery, a partial scream of panic faded to a soft contented whimper as Raven's arms enfolded her as the girl fastened herself securely upon her throat. Instinct made Sharon begin to panic for a moment until the indescribable pleasure overwhelmed her as the creature fed drawing her blood from the pumping wound and she immediately never felt so happy or aroused. Soon Sharon found herself arching her throat and moving her wet locks aside in automatic response as the creature unfastened its grip and moved casually to kiss the other side of her defenceless pale neck. Rivulets of hot blood ran down her breast from the wound Raven had inflicted, it cooled rapidly against her excited skin.

The second bite only intensified her rapture as Raven began to feed voraciously from the new wound causing her further delight. Thin rivulets of blood from the abandoned wound ran rapidly down her sweating trembling body as she reeled in an unearthly state of euphoric ecstasy. Enthralled she watched as without withdrawing his cock from her Dean stopped fucking and bent toward her. His lips went not to kiss her but to fasten over the open wound on her throat. With his cock still buried deep inside her he cautiously at first tasted her life force then started to drink from the small tear. At first he was quite gentle but after a short time he was sucking hard drawing her blood hungrily from the wound.

Held in wondrous ecstasy Sharon was sandwiched very tightly between the two hot feeding creatures and was still impaled on Dean's huge cock. They fed excitedly holding her in their arms as they did so. Thin trickles of blood that ran down her body were smeared between them mixing with their sweat as they squirmed against her. The metallic cloying odour of her spilt blood swamped the room all but covering every other scent as she came relentlessly whimpering as she was feasted upon. Muffled against her throat Dean cried aloud, stiffened then convulsed and she felt his hot seed gushing in heavy thick spurts into her welcoming womb. Copiously spurt after spurt of come pumped from his twitching cock into Sharon's orgasming cunt as he lazily finished feeding from her. Then after sating his own hunger and needs he coldly withdrew his shaft from her and slid from the bed. Wiping her smeared blood from his sweating face on a towel he belched coarsely cast down the towel and moved carelessly away.

Floating in a sea of delirious ecstasy Sharon sat wrapped in Raven's arms softly sighing with the strange pleasure she felt as Raven fed quietly from her. Lying back against the creature's firm thighs and soft breasts Sharon neither cared nor worried if Raven would drain her life force. Unbelievably she felt so fantastically satisfied and relaxed against the warm creature she slowly fell contentedly asleep in her arms. Not knowing if or when she would awaken did not worry her in the least because now at last she felt so wonderfully happy.

Awakening in the unfamiliar hotel room Sharon felt very strange and incredibly weak. A feeling of enormous satisfaction welled in her as various memories of the previous evenings events slowly returned. Sex had never ever been so good for Sharon and her body ached delightfully from her exertions. Strangely the best parts seemed sort of vague and hazy and try as she might she was unable to recall the finale except the intensity of its climax. Checking her watch she realised that she must have slept all day, it was almost seven PM and she wondered what was Peter going to do when she returned to their room. For some reason Sharon decided she didn't really care what the useless fat bastard said. He could drop dead as far as she was concerned. Rising very slowly from the crumpled bed Sharon stretched cautiously as she was feeling a little light headed. She was naked, her garments were neatly arranged on the end of the bed and they looked freshly laundered. Deciding she was in no real hurry Sharon decided to bathe and redress before going back to face Peter.

Noticing the swollen red weals on her neck in the bathroom mirror she was puzzled as she had no known recollection of what may have caused them. The bite of the succubi heals phenomenally quickly and all trace would be gone completely within two days if Sharon was allowed to live that long. As she bathed in the hot scented water she relaxed letting her tired mind wander back to the previous night and unbelievably she began to feel sexually aroused again. After last night's marathon session she should have been satisfied for weeks but the irresistible ache grew inside her once more.

12