A Surprise for Susan

Story Info
Her dream comes true.
4k words
3.98
50.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers

It all started about a year ago with me having an affair with one of my co-workers. Unknown to me at the time my wife was also having an affair, with the same woman. They planed it all and I went for it. That was how we ended up here. We worked it all out and were happy with our lifestyle. She brought home several women to have sex with and I got to join in some of the time. That was how we met our friend Carly, someone Susan brought home one night.

Susan was away on business for the week and called to tell me she had to stay the weekend also. I teased her as I implied she was just using the company to hook up, we both laughed. She told me she would be back Sunday night and would call me so I could pick her up at the airport.

So there I was with the weekend to myself, what to do? Sit around, drink beer, and watch sports or go out, drink and watch sports? I called the guys and they were all tied up, so I decided to just go to a near by pub and have a beer to watch the game.

I showered and dressed then headed to the door, that was when the buzzer sounded for the ground floor entryway. I hit the COM box and said,

"YES!"

"Hi, It's Carly."

I recognized the voice right away and buzzed her in telling her to come on up. I went to the door and opened it to peering out, just as the elevator doors opened and I saw Carly step out, I invited her in.

As Carly stepped in she asked, "Is Susan home?" I explained to her that Susan was out of town for the weekend and would not be back till late Sunday.

It was then Carly told me that she was going out to party and wanted both Susan and I to join her, but being that Susan was gone she latched onto me and said,

"I guess I get you all to myself!"

We locked up and then headed out for a night of fun. Carly was a very lively person and very fun to be with. We went to a near by club and had a few drinks and she even got me out on the dance floor, then after a few songs we took a break. As I went to the bar to get us both a drink I noticed that two men approached Carly. She chatted with them for several minutes then they left as if she brushed them off. Now why would a hot woman like that brush off two guys?

As I walked back to Carly I asked her, "Why did you brush those guys off?"

Carly smiled saying, "You are mine tonight!"

Then she wrapped her arms around me as our lips met in a deep embrace with our tongues fighting for control. My cock grew in my pants and Carly felt it against her thigh pulling me closer. I reach up with one hand and found her right tit her nipple was hard. We broke our kiss and looked into each other's eyes seeing the lust we had for each other,

Carly said, "We need to go back to your place!"

I did not question her, we paid our tab and left to hail a cab. During the ride Carly teased me all the way home, rubbing my cock and pulling her tits out for me to suck, the driver got a good show. As we pulled up I paid the fare and tipped him well. As Carly made her way to the curb she turned and flashed her tits at the cabbie, smiling he thanked us both for the tip and drove off.

Carly and I had no more made our way up to my flat until she was tossing off her coat flinging it to the floor and asking for something to drink. I mixed her a drink and then I took time to light the gas-lite fireplace thinking that would settle her down. I then headed off to quickly freshen up then made my way back to the kitchen picking up a bottle of wine to open, and then I picked up two glasses before heading back to the living room.

As I walked into the room I saw Carly standing near the fireplace, I could see by the light of the fire that she had stripped down to her bra and panties. I walked up to her from behind wrapping my right arm around her I pressed the cold bottle to her belly, then I wrapped my left around her with the two glasses, I poured the wine while kissing her on the nape of her neck. Carly took her glass and I set the bottle down as she turned toward me, not saying a word we clinked glasses as in a toast and drank. Carly sat her glass down and began to run her hands along my body kissing my lips as she slowly worked at the buttons of my shirt.

She had me so exited I reached up to rip my shirt off, but she stopped me. Taking both of my hands she brought them to her face and kissed them saying,

"Tonight is soft and slow!"

She continued to remove my shirt; tossing it aside she ran her hands across my hairy chest and rubbed my nipples. I must say it did feel good but I enjoyed hers much better, so I slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders and slowly worked the cups off of her large firm tits. I could see her nipples were already hard so I took the time to enjoy them, rubbing them at first then giving them a pinch before taking them into my lips one at a time, slowly kissing and sucking them until she could not take much more. Carly pushed my head back from her tits and drove her tongue between my lips, so much for soft and slow.

As we broke our kiss I stepped back, picking up the bottle of wine I poured us both another glass. As I handed Carly her glass the phone rang, I was annoyed at the timing until I saw from the caller ID that it was Susan.

I picked up and said, "Hi honey!"

We talked for a few minutes and she told me she would be back in two days. Then she asked what I had been up to and if I had heard from Carly,

I said, "Carly is here now, do you want to talk to her?"

I did not wait for a reply; I just handed the phone to Carly and left the room so they could talk. After a few minutes as I came back in I heard Carly giggling, and then when she saw me I heard her say,

"I will." Then she handed the phone back to me.

Taking the phone I said, "Are you still there dear?"

Susan replied and said, "Yes, I am still here and it sounds like you two are having fun."

I told Susan how Carly had come over to go out with the both of us and since you were gone she latched onto me to go out. Susan reassured me that everything was ok and I should make sure I gave Carly my best attention, and then she added,

"And remember, she loves it when you play with her ass, Love You!"

I knew then Susan was ok with this and I said, "I love you too honey!"

As I hung up the phone Carly was there with a glass of wine for us both, handing one to me she made a toast.

"To Susan, may her rewards be as sweet as her gifts!" She said.

We clinked glasses and drank even though I did not understand her toast, but it sounded good.

After the toast, Carly stepped closer to me and pressed her lips to mine, we melted together as one. Her tongue found its way into my mouth and we explored each other completely. It was then our lust took over; we tore each other's clothes off and literally devoured each other! We fucked and sucked each other all night long until we were exhausted.

As the sun came up Carly said, "I want to talk about Susan."

This caught me off guard. I asked, "What about?"

Carly went on to explain that Susan and her had talked about fantasies and Susan had wanted to have two guys at the same time and she would like to see her fantasies come true.

I thought about it for a few minutes then said, "I don't think I could do it, having sex with another guy in the mix."

But Carly had a plan make everyone happy. As she explained her idea to me I got more and more into it. Carly took care of all the arrangements to prepare for Susan's home cumming.

When Sunday came, I was there to greet Susan at the airport. On the way home I had her tell me all about her trip and the new people she had meet. The whole time I was like a little kid hiding a secret and she could tell something was up; I tried to reassure her that it was just that I was so excited to have her home, but she saw right through that. She finally broke me down and I told her I had a surprise for her and please do not make me tell you and spoil it. She could see the care in my eyes and trusted me to the fullest. It did not take long till we home.

As we took the lift to our flat we cuddled in each other's arms and kissed passionately. When I opened the door to our flat the smell of food over took us both as we walked in we saw Carly pop around the corner. She was wearing a maid's outfit and had prepared dinner for the both of us.

"Good evening monsieur and madam", Carly said in a believable French accent, "Dinner will be ready shortly, and shall I fix you a drink before dinner?"

Susan turned to me and giggled then fell into the role-playing.

"Yes you may then I will go freshen up before dinner."

I took Susan's luggage to the bedroom and set them off to the side, I know how particular about her clothes and besides Carly and I had already bought her a new nightie for tonight.

When Susan came into the bedroom she had a drink for each of us, handing me mine she smiled and said, "So this was your big surprise, how sweet." Then she kissed me before she walked into the bathroom. I told her to just wash up, dinner would be ready in a few minutes.

Susan washed and removed her suit jacket before returning to the dinning room. Carly had out done herself, the table was set so nicely, with a tablecloth and candles and a low cut flower arrangement in the center.

As Susan entered the room we both could see the delight on her face, I was already seated and Carly still playing her part pulled the chair for Susan and said, "Madam."

After Susan was seated Carly went to the kitchen then came back in and approached me with a bottle of wine for me to approve, I nodded and Carly opened it pouring just a taste for me. I sipped it and approved Carly then went to Susan and filled her glass then returned to fill mine. Susan had a hard time keeping a straight face though it all, Carly then returned to the kitchen.

Susan looked at me and smiled then said, "So, have you been doing the maid while I was gone?"

I did not know why she asked that when she knew we were having sex, we told her that when she called, then it hit me, she was playing the part. I looked her in the eye and replied, "But of course my dear, I had to keep her company while you were gone, you know how much she misses you while you are gone."

About then Carly entered the dinning room with a cart that had trays full of food and a large bowl of with salad, she served Susan first then she served me, I shot her a look, I was confused at her plan at this point and of where all this food and accessories came from, Carly winked at me and for some reason I felt at ease.

Dinner was so delicious, so much so I would say better then in any restaurant, I had no idea Carly could cook like that. And all through dinner Carly would come back in to check on us and pour more wine always making sure Susan's glass was full.

As soon as we had finished eating dinner Carly cleared the dishes and went back into her French maid act and asked Susan, "Would madam like for me to pour her a hot bath before I prepare the dessert?"

Susan and Carly both smiled at this point, Susan replied, Yes, that would be fine." Carly headed off to the bathroom.

Susan looked at me and asked, "So what is for dessert?"

I gave her a blank stare and said, "I have no idea!"

And at this point I really did not know how things were going to work out, Carly had it all worked out and I was just going with the flow.

Just then Carly stepped out and announced, "Madams bath is ready." Carly held her chair as she stood up and led her to the bathroom. I was surprised to see Carly return so quickly.

She came to me and kissed me then told me, "Hurry, we have a lot to do!" By now I was so confused, Carly told me what she had planned and I was shocked, the two guys that she had lined up to fulfill Susan's fantasy were two chef's that Carly had meet before and they were in my kitchen, that was who made our dinner.

I wanted to walk into the kitchen to see them but Carly stopped me by kissing me and asked me to trust her, again I felt the trust in her words as well as her eyes. She fixed a drink for me and she then poured a glass of wine for Susan then led me into the bedroom. She told me to peel back the sheets and get the nightie laid out, after which I was go to into the guest room and wait for her to come get me. I knew if this was to work I had to do as Carly said, so I laid the nightie out and headed to the other room stopping to fix myself another drink on the way.

I went to the guest room and sat down at the computer to pass the time and it seemed like hours, but only a few minutes had passed and I had finished my drink. I did not want to spoil anything so I crept out to fix a larger drink so it would last, I heard no sound from the kitchen or the bedroom so I really wondered just what was going on, but I had agreed that I would let Carly run the show, so I returned to my PC. I started to play one of my PC games to distract me, it was one that had always held me captive in the past and it seemed to work this time also.

When Carly came into the room it startled me which made her laugh, she walked to me and placed her arms around my neck and kissed me saying "It is time for you to come and enjoy the show." Carly did not tell me anything more she just took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I did notice that Carly had changed from her maid outfit and had on a full-length terry robe.

As we walked into the bedroom it took me a little time to focus, being that the lights were so dim, as Carly led me to the small love seat that Susan and I had in the corner. Carly handed me a fresh drink as she snuggled up next to me on the love seat. My eyes had gotten used to the dim light by now and I could see three on the bed, Susan was on her knees sitting on her heels at the corner of the bed wearing the nightgown. Then there were the two guys standing on either side of her, they were naked, I saw Susan's hands wrapped around each of their cocks as she took each of them in turn sucking them down her throat, and they did not even give us a glance as we had entered the room.

Carly and I watched our own private show as she snuggled closer to me. By now my eyes had grown used to the dim light and I could see all the action going on, the guys were both younger then us and very well built, not what I would expect from a chef, but they were and that was proven from dinner. They both seemed to be in great shape and well toned and had better then average cocks also, I knew Susan was having fun.

Carly spoke up and said, "Come on guys, you can show a lady more then that can't you?"

The guys looked at Carly and me as did Susan, they could see the lustful grins on our faces, and that was all they needed for the go ahead. Susan stood up in the middle of the bed as she pushed the fabric of the panties into her wet pussy before slowly stripping off her nightie then tossed it to Carly and I. Carly grabbed it in flight and brought it close to her breasts as if hugging it to feel it's warmth. Susan then swayed back and forth as if dancing while rubbing her panties along her wet pussy before peeling them off tossing them to Carly as well. Carly again caught them in the air but this time she brought then right to her nose to sniff before she sucked them into her mouth to taste Susan's scent. During the show the guys were slowly stroking their cocks.

Susan turned to them and said rather boldly, "Let's fuck!"

She dropped down on the bed and the guys worked their way up to her, one went up so she could suck his cock while the other slid his cock into her very wet pussy and they worked this position until Susan had a wonderful orgasm, then they switched not giving her time to rest between, Susan took the new cock into her mouth quickly sucking her own juices from his cock as the other guy slapped his cock against her pussy lips before entering her. They fucked Susan hard and fast making her cum again and yet they still did not cum and were still rock hard.

During the show Carly had peeled her robe off and had managed to strip me of my clothes also. When Carly saw that Susan and the two guys were taking a break she whispered into my ear, "I am going to go check on Susan."

I nodded yes and she kissed me before going to the bed to join Susan. I watched, as the guys just sat back as if to regain their strength but it did not seem to me they needed it. It did not take long for Carly to revive Susan, just a few kisses and a quick pussy lick and she was ready to go again. Carly then took the guy in turn and sucked them until Susan was ready for more. Carly then returned to me on the couch so we could watch the show.

One of the guys laid on his back allowing Susan mount him sinking his cock deep into her pussy while the other made his way to the front so she could suck him. She only sucked him for a few minutes before pulling him out of her mouth and I could see she said something to him but I could not hear her but it put a smile on both of their faces. He then made his way back down and behind her and picking up a tube of lube they had on the bed he applied some to his fingers then worked them into her tight asshole. Susan let out a loud audible moan as he did and continued as he worked in and out of her tight hole working it for what was to come.

He then picked up the lube and rubbed more on his cock before positioning himself behind her and nudged his hard cock to her hole. The guy on the bottom had stopped trusting to allow her to be penetrated from the rear and when the guy in back pushed in you could see Susan's face contort in pain at first then it turned to pleasure.

Both of the guys began to pump slowly until Susan said in a low deep voice as if possessed by the devil he, "Fuck me, Fuck me hard, now!"

The guys let her have it then and there was no holding back, they fucked her hard and fast making her cum several times. During all of this I had my fingers in Carly's pussy pumping away while she jacked my cock with her hand all the while our eyes were fixed on our own private sex show and it was dam hot.

About then the one of the guys yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

In an instant both guys had pulled out and had Susan on her back with each of them jacking their dicks as they knelt over her and Susan did not miss a beat as she reached up gripping their balls as they both shot large loads of cum all over her tits and face. Carly and I were so excited we also came, her on my hand and I came all over her hand and my belly.

Susan finished the guys off by sucking them clean in turn before collapsing onto the bed.

Carly licked me clean then handing me a towel she said, "I am going to see to Susan, will you see the guys out?"

Then Carly made her way to the bed, as she gripped each of their cocks she kissed them in turn on the lips then whispered something to them. Then she turned her attention to Susan. The guys got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and dress, I took the time to pull on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt.

When they emerged from the bathroom, the three of us walked to the front door in silence, I did not know what to say, so when we got to the door I said, "Dinner was incredible and so was the show."

They both looked at me with a puzzled look, so I added, "Thank you!"

They both smiled and one replied, "Merci."

Then they walked out. That was when it dawned on me; they were French chefs and did not speak much English.

When I returned to the bedroom I found Carly and Susan in a sixty-nine position. The site of them made my cock grow hard again. I slowly pulled my clothes off then crawled onto the bed to join them, Carly repositioned first moving herself so we could make a "Susan" sandwich allowing us full access to her body.

As Susan kissed us both she said, "Thank you, Thank you both for a wonderful fantasy!"

Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers
12