A Surprise for Them Both

Story Info
A couple have an unusual anniversary.
11k words
3.82
69k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian had been married to Robert for almost 5 years. She was 12 years younger than her husband and his second wife. She had been hired as his secretary ten years earlier. It was her first position after attending college. At first Vivian thought it was just the powerful position Robert held that gave her such feeling when she was in his presents. Then he was said to be the youngest man to ever hold the title of CFO that multinational company.

Another factor for Vivian to consider was the fact Robert Farrow was personable, handsome and confident. In the morning when he came by her desk he always said hello and smiled. That melted Vivian's heart. For three years she was able to hide and disguise her feeling as a crush. But finally that broke one evening when after a long day Robert offered to buy her dinner. They had worked late and she without a car would have to catch a taxi. The invitation for dinner and a ride home was almost heaven for her.

Little did she realize at the time that Robert had feeling for her too, but was afraid of how it would look for a man in his position to date his secretary? True he was single and had been for over 6 years but Vivian was years younger. For he too had hid his feeling and felt it wouldn't hurt to take her to dinner just this once.

In the restaurant Vivian was as nervous as a school girl on prom night. She accepted Robert's ordering for her and blushed when he squeezed her hand. The wine calmed her a little but her heart was racing just being with the man she loved.

That evening made Vivian feel special. Robert treated her like a real date. He even escorted her around the car to open her door before paying the valet. Taking her home he walked her to the door. She turned to thank him for a lovely evening. When she did he took her in his arms and kissed her with such passion her knees gave way.

Robert spent the night and made love to her several times. It was more a dream than reality to her but she didn't want it to end. She feared that within a month he would be done with her because she was such an easy lay. But she was wrong. Their love continued to grow. They did their best to keep their affair under wraps. They succeeded almost 18 months.

One day Robert got an unexpected visit from several of the board members. An hour later he had resigned and was escorted off the property. Vivian was heartbroken. She tried to call Robert for a week but never made contact. During those days it became obvious she was on her way out too. Her supervisor told her that it was customary for the CFO to choose his assistant and it appeared she wouldn't fill that position. They assured her she could stay on in some other capacity. She felt the noose tightening. They were trying to have her leave on her own.

A month after Robert's departure Vivian had had enough. She quit her job. It was not only the atmosphere in the office she had been assigned to, but the memory of Robert haunted her. Even though she had by then given up on ever seeing him again.

That Friday as she exited the building with final check and box of personal items, she got a shock. On the far side to the street was Robert. He sat on the fender of his Mercedes. When he saw her he stood and motioned her to him.

Vivian was so excited she ran to his arms. That was almost a fatal mistake. A car speeding down the street had to swerve to miss her. But with her excitement she didn't notice or care.

Robert took her things and put them in the back seat of his car. Then standing on the curb in full view of the office building he kissed her. That was not missed by several her co-workers. After the kiss she was breathless, but not as breathless as she would soon become. When he released her he dropped to one knee and held up a ring box. With a nervous smile he asked, "Vivian will you marry me?"

She had said 'yes'. They drove to her apartment where she packed a bag. As she did that, Robert called a local mover. Within the hour they were on their way to Las Vegas. There they were married.

Robert explained that by the time the company had confronted him with their knowledge of their affair, he was already considering the offer of a competitor. With their dismissal he was free to accept it. He had moved to Denver and got an apartment. He got all ready so he could come ask for her hand.

With the new position there was no need for Vivian to work. She instead picked out their home and furnished it. The only part of her new life she didn't truly enjoy was the socializing with the other company wives. All were old enough to be her mother and treated her in private as if she was a child. But to be with the man she loved with all her heart she would gladly bare that uncomfortable assignment.

Just after their fourth anniversary Robert's ex-wife passed away with aggressive cancer. With her mother gone Robert's daughter Kaleen came to live with them. She was almost 21 and out of school but she wanted to get to know her dad.

At first Vivian was a little intimidated by her stepdaughter. She was tall and slender but had ample breasts to show. She had long blond hair and big blue eyes. She had pouty lips and a pretty face. Kaleen was so much more attractive than Vivian considered herself to be.

When Vivian looked in the mirror she saw a woman with unmanageable dishwater blond hair. No matter what the hairdresser did to it, the style wouldn't last. She thought her breast just a little small. In truth Vivian wore a padded C cup when she could have gotten by with a standard B. Her hips were a little too wide and her bottom a little too flat. Her face was plain no matter how she did her makeup. So with the natural beauty of her Kaleen it was not a wonder that Vivian would be a little ill at ease.

Another thing that was a hindrance was their ages. Kaleen was 21 and Vivian 31. That put them too far apart to have anything in common but still near enough to the same age to where Vivian couldn't fill a mother roll.

It took over 6 months for the two to become friends. Finally neither saw the other as a threat and even began to share a few things. One thing that Kaleen confided was her bisexuality. She would relate her feeling on sex and how to attract and hold a lover. Vivian on the other hand would share small secrets that were not quite so intimate.

It was nearing their 5 year anniversary and Vivian wanted to do something special. She began to ask Robert about his sexual fantasies. She was happy and proud he would share some with her. She tried to respond in kind but just couldn't tell the darkest one for fear of rejection. So she shared her less daring ones. Being made to expose herself in public to strangers was one that Robert seemed to enjoy.

About two weeks before their anniversary she told Kaleen of her desire to give Robert a sexual fantasy. Kaleen suggested they write out several and give them to her. She would see if she could arrange one as a surprise. That thought gave Vivian a tingle.

For the next week Vivian listened and later recorded some of Robert's fantasies. She would turn them all over to Kaleen so she would have no idea what her stepdaughter might be arranging. Again the thoughts of that brought an unusual tingle to her sex.

The week before the day, Kaleen told Vivian it was all arranged. The special gift would happen on Saturday evening. That would be prefect because their anniversary fell on a Monday.

The time passed slowly for Vivian. Finally it was Friday night. She was preparing a light meal for her husband as Kaleen came into the kitchen. She whispered to Vivian. "Remember it is all set up for tomorrow night."

"What did you set up?" Vivian asked as her heart quickened.

Kaleen smiled and said, "It is one of the things you wrote out."

"But what?" Vivian really didn't want to know and would have been disappointed if she had been told.

"You'll see, but now I have someone waiting for me. Got to run. Relax and enjoy the evening. You will be busy tomorrow night."

Vivian watched as her stepdaughter walked out. Stopping in the door way she turned back to wink and blow a kiss. Vivian blushed.

Kaleen hadn't been gone but a few minutes when there was a knock on the door. Since Vivian was busy Robert answered it. He was pleasantly surprised by what he saw.

"Excuse me, but my car quit in front of you house. I have called for rescue but feel a little awkward sitting in the car. With it getting dark and all I'm uncomfortable. Would it be too forward of me to ask if I could wait here in your home? My friends won't be here for half an hour."

The woman was perhaps 30. She was dressed in a dark skirted suit and looked to be some sort of professional, perhaps a real estate agent. She had dark red hair, a smile accented with dark red lipstick and piercing green eyes. Robert could see she was a woman that had no problems attracting attention.

"Yes, I'm sure you can. Come on in and I'll tell my wife we have company."

The woman pouted, "Oh I was hoping you were single." Then she laughed in a way that expressed she was joking.

Robert called to Vivian. "Vi we have a stranded damsel at our door. It's OK if she waits on her ride here with us isn't it?

Vivian appeared in the door. She smiled at the woman but it wasn't sincere. There was something about her that Vivian didn't trust. She reasoned it might be a thought the woman wouldn't be deterred by a wedding ring.

"Certainly, Miss?" Vivian asked.

"Oh how rude of me, you are so hospitable and I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Dorian Wills. I'm in commercial real estate. I lost my way and was cutting through this subdivision when my car just quit."

With a little too big a smile Robert welcomed Miss Wills into their home. A few minutes later Robert was sitting in the den with Dorian as Vivian worked in the kitchen. The two were in plain sight of her but she still didn't like the familiar manors of the 'damsel in distress'. As she worked Robert opened a bottle of wine for their guest. As he was returning the bottle to the bar she dropped two tablets into his glass without being noticed.

The conversation was aggravating Vivian a little as she heard the laughter. Robert was having too much fun with a strange woman. As she worked she began to note Robert was slurring his words. That was unusual for he was always a careful drinker. The conversation stopped when Dorian's phone rang. The woman spoke loud enough for Vivian to hear her friends were almost there. With the call complete the woman excused herself to go to the kitchen to thank her gracious hostess. She was doing just that when the door bell rang.

"That's my ride. Again thank you for your kindness. I hope someday I can return the favor."

Vivian was more than ready to have her guest leave. She didn't bother to call her husband; she would see this guest out. With the woman close behind she reached the door. Opening it she saw two more attractive women. Without invitation they stepped in. Vivian started to object when something covered her mouth.

Vivian woke up. She body felt so heavy she couldn't even lift her arms. She was groggy as if in a fog. It took a minute to realize she was in her bedroom. The room was bright but it was from the overhead light not sunshine. She went to rub her eyes and realized she was tied to the bed. Terror set in. She went to scream but it came out more a muffled groan. She was gagged too. She tried to bite down but there was something behind her teeth. She tied to feel it with her tongue but there was musty material filling her mouth. What was going on?

Vivian began to remember what had happened. She had gone to the door and the three women had over powered her. They must have used something like chloroform to knock her out. Now she was tied to the bed. Then it hit her, she was tied naked with her legs spread wide. With her wrists tied together and secured to the center of the headboard she was helpless to defend or cover herself. Pulling on her bonds she quickly realized she was not going to be able to free herself.

Vivian fought to calm herself. She had to think. What could she do to gain freedom? She looked around the room wondering where her captors were. That is when she saw her husband. He was sitting in the dining room table's armed chair. He was naked and tied tightly with his arms bond to the chair arms. His ankles and knees were tied to the front leg of the chair. And to hold him upright a rope ran around his chest just under his arms. He too was gagged but his was a large black rubber ball.

Vivian tried to call to him but it was just a muffled cry. He didn't respond and appeared to be sleeping. What had they done to him she worried. And what did they want. There was no great value in the house. No works of art or fine jewels. If they were here to rob them why were they tied? The drugs would have allowed the thieves to escape long before she or Robert woke up. What was going on?

Just then the women walked into the bedroom. The first she remembered as Dorian. The woman had removed her jacket to reveal a thin silk blouse that allowed the viewing of breasts. Full breasts held in place by a half cup bra. And her nipples produced two bumps, visible in the fine light material. Her tight skirt restrained the woman's steps and accented the sound of her heels on the wooden floor. But what frightened Vivian most about Dorian was her evil smile as she approached.

Flanking Dorian were two more women. The second was a slender blonde. She was about the same height Vivian, which made her about 5' 6". She had delicate features but had a devilish smile. She was not large breasted but they did show well through the summer dress she wore. Vivian would have guessed the woman called E would be about her age.

The other was a girl of just 20 years or so. She was small and could have easily been mistaken for a school girl. She had dark hair, big eyes and was petite. If she wore a bra at all it was an A cup. She had a meekness about her that made one think she was shy or very submissive.

When Dorian stepped up beside the bed she looked down with that evil smile. "I see you are back with us Vi."

The shock of her situation fully hit her when she realized Dorian knew the pet name Robert called her.

"Let me explain what's going to happen. You've been selected by someone to be in a movie. Let's see what was required. A MIFL, natural look, brown hair, height 5-5, weight proportionate, and a shaved mound. Well now you fit all but the shave. But we have cured that."

Vivian tried to replay in anger but all that came out was a muffled jumble of sounds with no meaning.

"I see you're beginning to understand. But in case you haven't heard the term MIFL, it means moms I would like to fuck."

Vivian began to scream but again it wasn't loud enough to be heard in the next room, much less by a neighbor or a passerby.

"Settle down and listen. The quicker we get this done the quicker we're gone. I know you have better things to do than be tied to a bed. As I was saying someone saw you and selected you for this movie. They will see it and enjoy the video I'm sure. Who knows where it'll go from there. But that's not my concern. I'm just here to earn some money...and have some fun. The script is simple for you. You are a woman that has let herself come under the influence of a pair of lesbian dikes. They enjoy taking...well let's say raping straight women. Guess you've guessed who'll play the dikes."

Vivian couldn't believe this was happening. Yes she had fantasies but this wasn't a fantasy. It was real. These woman were going to do things to her she would never allow. And she couldn't stop them. And they were going to record it.

"I will be D in the play and my friend here," Dorian pointed to the slender blonde. "She will be E. I know you can remember that, although you won't have a speaking part. And our camera man....well camera girl is F. That way we don't have to waste time or dialog. This film will be mostly action." Again that evil grin struck fear into the bound woman.

Vivian looked over at Robert. He was still slumped in the chair as if sleeping.

"Don't worry about Robbie. If you do as we say he won't be hurt, in fact he might enjoy the experience."

Vivian felt a cold chill. This woman knew too much about them.

"We will keep Robbie there out of the frame. We want it to look as if your husband has no idea what has happened to you. After all we don't want to appear to be perverts now do we? How would it look for us to have forced your hubbie to watch you raped?" This time it was an evil laugh that escaped the woman's lips.

"Now we'll get started. The theme of the video as I said is a straight woman raped by two lesbians. And you will resist won't you? It will be our challenge to bring you to a point you begin to enjoy it. And of course we want Robbie to enjoy it all too. We from time to time, out of frame will check to make sure he stays interested."

Vivian looked toward her husband. The younger girl called F was using smelling salts to bring him around. It took a few seconds for Robert to realize what was happening. His first instinct was to try and cover himself. He found his hands secured to the chair arms and his body tied in place. He got a strange look in his eyes when he saw his wife naked and tied on the bed. Add to that three half clothed women in the room watching him. He began to blush.

"Oh look Robbie is embarrassed," E teased.

Robert looked down and was further embarrassed to see his manhood rising to attention. He was not the only one that noticed. The women and even Vivian saw how he was aroused to see her in such a condition.

"But I think he likes what he sees," commented D gazing toward his erection. With understanding smile she turned to her cohorts in crime. "Let's get to it."

The girl known as F went into the hall and came back with a video camera. It was not a home model but more like a news man might carry. She would have looked out of place with the camera on her shoulder but with her naked it really caught your eye. Her face was blocked behind the viewfinder but her chest was exposed. She had only bumps for breasts but her nipples were large and prominent. And there was a gold ring adorning each one.

Looking down her body the girl had the form of an adolescent, slender with no waist line or hip flare. Her pubic area was hairless but that was not the surprise. It was the gold rings on her pussy lips that were the shock. All Vivian could do was stare at the girl which kept her facing the camera. She would see later several close ups of her gagged with wide eyes filling the screen.

To the side Dorian and the E were removing their clothing. All that was required for E was slipping the straps of the summer dress from her shoulders and allowing it to fall to the floor. Smiling she stepped from the discarded garment with the click of her high heels.

Dorian or D as she would be called had a little more to remove. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from the waist band of her skirt. With that gone she adjusted her white lacy bra to where her nipples were more fully exposed framed by her dark areolas.

Next she removed her skirt. All she wore under that was a white garter belt and dark hose. The color contrast looked out of place with her naked but was not noted when she had been fully clothed.

Vivian was brought out of it by the click of heels on the hard wood floor. Looking with fear and dread she wondered what was about to happen. She didn't have long to wait for D began her part. "Well Miss Goodie Two Shoes, it is about time I taught you a lesson. You been flaunting that prissy little body of yours long enough. You been a tease and thought you could get away with it forever. But you can't. I know you been looking down on me for 'liking girls' as you put it. You didn't see anything a woman could offer you said. You, a respectable married woman, think anything other than your husband in your bedroom is perverted. Guess what little bitch...oh yes you will be my bitch today, I'll show you how I enjoy woman and I will let E show you how a woman can please another. Now it's time to get started."