A Surprise Package

Story Info
A sexual encounter that I have never experienced before.
1.8k words
3.64
23.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to narrate to the readers one of the most exciting events that happened in my life. I had recently broken up with my long term boyfriend and he had moved out of the apartment in which we lived together. I continued to live in the same apartment though the rent was slightly more than I could afford on my own. But I had no intention of moving out mainly because it was a very comfortable and cozy place to live in that was quite close to where I worked and also because of a friend I had made of the girl who lived in the building next to me. My living room window and her bedroom window is so close that we sit there for hours and chat, sharing a pizza through the window during weekends. She was newly married and had moved into the apartment with her husband from a different state and was not working at that moment.

On that particular day, I stayed at home as I was to catch a flight that evening for a business meeting I had the next day. I had to prepare for the presentation and stayed busy the whole day and suddenly remembered that I had eaten nothing since morning and was starving. I had nothing to eat and finally settled for a bowl of cereal and was very disappointed to find that the milk carton was empty. So I decided to borrow a glass of milk from my friend over the window.

I hurried to the window calling out her name but there was no reply. I called again and waited for her to show up at the window. As minutes passed, I got curious and moved the curtain over to take a peep into her apartment. I did not expect to find what I saw there and I was taken aback by surprise and quickly retreated from the window. I saw my friend lying on the edge of the bed half naked with her legs wide open and a man's face buried deep in between her thighs. I recognised the man with his long brown hair as her husband and I chuckled to myself thinking what a lucky bitch she was to be having sex with her insanely handsome husband in the middle of the day. I let out a long sigh and decided to get back to my meal. But something within me awoke and I was drawn again to the window. I hid behind the curtain and looked into her bedroom again.

The scene in front of me was hot and was very arousing. It made me realise it had been months since I had sex. I was quite heart broken after my break up. My ex was a really strong compassionate man but it dint work out well because we had our differences. It's true that I put my career before him. One thing led to another and before we knew it our five year relationship had come to an end. We had a lot of fun when we were together. We enjoyed reading, music and a lot of outdoor activities together. The sex was amazing and we both were quite comfortable with each other's style and taste. We were rather conservative and always stuck to the basics. We never tried anything new but were quite contended with our sexual relationship. Of all things I missed about my ex, I missed sex the most.

I stood there staring at the couple exploring each other's hot bodies. He was massaging one of her breasts with one hand while he was fingering her wet pussy with the other. His mouth was sealed to her other breast and my friend was moaning with pleasure. I started feeling a hot wetness spreading on my panties and slowly undid my pajamas. I slid my hand into my panties and started rubbing my love pie. A warm feeling rushed through my body as I saw him slide his long thick cock into my friend's pussy. She let out a loud gasp as it entered her cunt. He held both her hips firmly and started moving in and out in a slow pace. After a few strokes he gained momentum and the speed increased considerably. I was going wild seeing this and I slid two fingers into my pussy and slammed it in as fast as I could. With every thrust he made into her vagina, all three of us were getting closer to our explosive orgasm. As I was enjoying the show before me, I was suddenly overcome by a sense of guilt and felt ashamed about what I was doing. I quickly hurried away from the window and headed straight to the bathroom. I checked the time and I had a couple of hours before I had to leave to the airport. I ran myself a bath and sunk in trying to forget what happened moments earlier but my mind kept replaying what I had seen. His strong arms around her waist, his lips nibbling her neck, the rhythm with which their bodies grinded against each other, reminiscing all this sent a chill down my spine. I was awakened from my trance by the loud doorbell which was followed by a knock on the door.

I quickly got out of the tub, wrapped a robe around me and rushed to answer the door. There was a sharply dressed young gentleman standing outside my door. He was my colleague who recently got transferred from another department to mine. It was a last minute plan that he was to join me in the meeting I had the next day. We planned the previous evening that he would pick me up on the way to the airport which I had completely forgotten about. I hesitated for a moment and then opened the door to let him in. He greeted me with an awkward smile as I was standing in my bathrobe with my hair soaking wet. I apologised for not bring ready yet and asked him to wait for me in the living room while I got ready. He agreed and took a seat on the couch.

I ran to my bedroom to get dressed and had forgotten to close the door behind me. I had left it half open and I realised that from where he was sitting in the living room, he could get a really nice look into the room. I made a move to close the door but something made me stop suddenly. A dirty thought entered my mind, what if I let him watch me get dressed. I have never let anyone see me naked except my ex in a very long time. I knew for a fact that he was interested in me. But I didn't show him much interest as I had just broken up with my boyfriend for one thing and the other thing was he dint strike me as my type. He certainly was a good looking fellow but was a little shy and mostly kept to himself. He did not talk much and struck me as a person who was timid and an introvert. He asked me out once but I politely refused saying that I had just got came out of a long term relationship and I would like to keep things strictly professional between us. He respected my words and never made anymore advancements in this regard.

Now that he was in my living room, I was thinking about innocently putting on a private show for him.

I made a little noise with my moisture bottle that was on my dresser, just to attract his attention towards me. I made sure never to look in his direction and tried to act as if I was completely unaware of his watching me. I untied my robe but did not completely take it off. I ran my fingers through my wet hair and wrapped a towel around my hair. I took another towel and started wiping the water droplets of my neck. I slowly moved the towel towards my boobs and started stroking it gently. I took a quick glance in the mirror to see if he was looking in my direction. To my content, he had his head bent down and was moving uneasily in his seat. This proved that my plan was working. I started to cup my boobs n pretended to wipe them with the towel. The bolder I grew, the more uncomfortable he became. I quickly bent down and started wiping my legs giving him a great look at my plump ass and my slender legs at the same time. This should be enough to make any man horny. While I was enjoying watching him watch me, I was completely sure that this would go no further. As far as I knew, he wouldn't dare to go any further.

I suddenly remembered that I had a flight to catch and had no more time to waste. So I cut the show short unwillingly and got dressed. I went out into the living room with an innocent smile on my face send apologised for the delay. Without waiting for him to respond, I quickly grabbed my things and hurried him out the door. I locked the door behind me and we both got in the car that was waiting to take us to the airport. As we sat in the car, I noticed a bulge above his pants and chuckled slightly to myself. He avoided eye contact with him throughout the ride and we sat in silence.

Luckily enough our seats on the plane was not together and when I sat down on my seat, I wondered to myself if I had gone too far today. But then I reassured myself saying that his shy personality would never let him come anywhere close to me. So I relaxed a bit and focused my mind on the meetings I had the next day. We met again at the sir port after landing and both took a cab to the hotel where we were to spend the night. Again as his joining me was a last minute inclusion, our rooms happened to be on different floors. His room was on the second floor of the hotel while mine was on the seventh. We got in the elevator together and nd he offered to walk me to my room. This was more out of courtesy and I dint sense any intension behind it. I told him I was alright on my own. So we exchanged a formal goodnight and he got off the elevator at the second floor. I headed towards my room, changed and went straight to bed. I thought about the strange day I had and drifted off to sleep. Little did I know that I was going to have a stranger day tomorrow.

*****

I will continue the narration of surprise package part two very soon. I would like to know your comments and feedback about this story so far at the link in my author profile if you liked my story.