A Surprise Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,588 Followers

I looked down at her, seeing her bruised and ill treated flesh as if for the first time, knowing how sore she would be in the morning and feeling the contradictory sensations of pride and remorse.

I shuffled to one side and rolled onto my back, my own legs far too shaky to stand on. Val laid herself down beside me on her stomach and looked across, pursing her lips and blowing out a deep breath of contented satisfaction.

'Are you all right?' I asked, concerned now that we may have gone too far.

'Very.' She answered with a happy little smile, wincing slightly as she tried to make herself comfortable.

'Don't tell anyone about tonight, will you?' She asked, suddenly concerned for her reputation.

'Not a chance.' I laughed, unable to stop myself. 'If I did, nobody would believe me. Since when did a desk jockey like me spank a high-flyer like you?'

'Since anytime you want to.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,588 Followers