A Surprising Day with Sir Ch. 01

Story Info
Sir shows up to surprise his toy, and humiliate her.
4.9k words
4.27
49.5k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has certainly been an interesting day. I thought today was going to be just another workday. Instead, I was woken up in quite an interesting way.

I was sleeping soundly in my comfy bed, naked as I usually sleep, when all of a sudden there was a body on top of me. In my groggy state I assumed it was my husband telling me goodbye as he left for work, but then I realized that he had already done that a few hours ago. I woke completely up at that point, startled and confused, and tried to see who or what was on top of me.

Before I figured it out on me own, I heard a familiar voice -- my Sir. "Good morning, slut, how do you like your wakeup call?" As he said this, he yanked down the cover and grabbed both of my tits hard enough to hurt. I cried out in pain, and then tried to roll over, wanting to go back to sleep. "Oh no you don't, whore," he said, preventing you from rolling over. It hadn't quite sunk in to me that I should be surprised to see him.

You see, Sir lives several hundred miles away from me. We used to live in the same town and play in person, but then I moved away, and we only play online now. Once I finally realized that it was odd for him to be in my bedroom, I decided that I must be dreaming and still asleep. I decided to ignore him and hope that he would go away, but he wouldn't let me, and continued to maul my tits.

"Go away, you are just a dream," I said to him.

"Oh yeah? Would a dream do this?" he asked, and then shoved a finger roughly inside my dry pussy. I cried out again, realizing that this wasn't a dream after all.

"What are you doing here Sir?" I asked, perplexed.

"I came out to visit Kelly," he said, "but since she is at work right now, I decided to wake you up so that I could play with you in the meantime." Kelly is my housemate, who Sir is having a semi-relationship with. He continued to dry fuck me with his finger, eventually adding another, and twisting at my nipples with his other hand. I was whimpering in pain. Eventually my bladder caused me to speak up.

"Sir, I really have to go pee," I told him, as I always have to pee really bad first thing in the morning.

"Too goddamn bad, cunt," he replied, "I am enjoying myself. Although, now that you mention it, I do kind of need to pee. I'll be right back." He then immediately stopped his toying with me, and left the room. I was not really sure what to do, but I decided to get out of bed and put on my pajamas.

I was halfway dressed in them when he got back. He noticed me putting on clothes, and crossed the space between you in what seems to me to be an impossibly short amount of time, slapping me across the face hard enough to send me falling back onto the bed. "Did I say that you could get dressed, you filthy, disobedient dog?"

I apologized profusely, and began to take off the underwear and bra that I had put on, when he stopped me. "No, whore, since you wanted to get dressed, get dressed. Put on your jeans and whatever shirt, we are going out to get me a coke and maybe a granola bar or something. I need breakfast. Is there some place in walking distance?"

I nodded yes, and told him that there was a plaid pantry a few blocks away. I hurriedly put on my blue jeans and a sweatshirt, and he grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me upstairs and out the door. Once outside, he allowed me to walk freely, letting go of my wrist, but made sure that I knew he was in charge by reaching over and pushing on my lower tummy every few minutes, to push on my bladder and make me more miserable.

I was barely able to hold my bladder the entire way there. While we were in the store, I was quick to pick out what I wanted, anxious to get back to the house and a bathroom, but Sir took his sweet time, torturing me on purpose. I felt my control on my bladder slipping, and as he was debating on a snack, I leaked a little bit into my underwear. I blushed immediately, and leaned over to whisper to him.

"Sir, I cannot hold it much longer, I just leaked a little into my pants." I blushed even more at this confession in public, even though no one else could hear me. He scoffed loudly.

"Stupid little baby," he said, not nearly as quiet as I would have liked. "Can't you even hold your bladder? Are you going to pee on yourself like a little two year old? Do we need to get some diapers while we are here?"

"No Sir!" I whispered anxiously, "I will be fine, Sir, can we please just go?" I realized that I had leaked a little more during this conversation, and really wanted to be gone before a wet spot began forming on my light colored blue jeans.

He took quite a bit more time than I would have liked to finish picking out his snack, while I leaked on myself all the while, and then we checked out. I did not like the looks that the man at the checkout stand was giving me, and I suspected that he had heard what Sir had said. I blushed a deep red, and he smirked at me. "Have a good day," he said with a laugh in his voice as we left, and I wanted to crawl in a hole and die of embarrassment.

"Sir, I am embarrassed," I confessed as we left the parking lot on foot.

"You are embarrassed? You disgusting little cunt, I am the one who should be embarrassed," he said. "Just look at you! Leaking all over yourself like a tiny baby. I can see a wet spot on your jeans. You may as well just piss now and get it over with, since you cannot control yourself anyway."

"No thank you Sir, I will wait," I said, and earned a very hard smack to my ass. Thankfully no one else was around.

"That was not a request," he barks at me. He then stops walking and holds my wrist so that I stop as well. "Right now, right here. I want you to be as filthy as I know that you are are. Now!"

I want to run away, but instead I loosed the hold on my bladder, peeing myself. I am sure that I was beet red of shame, as the piss covered my crotch and began to run down the legs of my jeans. Now I was certain that it was visible, to anyone that might walk or drive by us.

"Disgusting," Sir said, and began to walk again. I began walking again too, my head held low in shame. Plenty of cars drove past us as we walked home, and I know they could all see how nasty I was. One of them even honked its horn at us, and I could hear the people laughing out of the window at me. We even passed a group of what seemed to be high schoolers, and they all began to point at me and whisper among themselves, giggling.

Finally we made it back to my house, and I wanted nothing more than to dart inside so that my shame could end. Sir, however, took the keys from me and let himself in, but then would not let me in behind him.

"I don't think you deserve to come in here wearing those filthy pants and underwear, " he said to me. "Take them off there on the stoop, and then you can come in."

I balked, not wanting to be partially naked outside even for a second, but he insisted. So I quickly took off the pants and underwear, and then darted inside, holding them in my hand. "Good girl," he cooed at me, finally showing a little bit of kindness. "Carry those downstairs with you, come on," he said, and I followed him down the stairs.

He had me dump the wet underwear and jeans in the sink, and instructed me to take off my shirt and bra as well, and stand in the shower. He then took the removable shower head, turn the water on quite cold, and proceeded to rinse me off with the cold water. He had me turn around and bend over, and rinsed off my crotch with the freezing cold water, which made me whimper. He chuckled at me.

Eventually he decided I was clean enough, and turn the water off, to my great relief. He handed me a towel, saying "Dry yourself off and the come out, I am going to go eat my breakfast." He then left the room, leaving me to dry off in peace. I toweled myself off until I was dry, although I was still quite cold, and then came out to find him on the futon drinking his coke.

"Kneel and eat your snack," he said, pointing to the floor in front of him. I knelt down there, and ate the honey bun that I had bought, wondering what the day would hold. I had certainly not expected to be woke up that way, and certainly not by Sir. I hadn't seen him in a very long time, and it was weird having him here, interacting with me.

When I finished my snack, Sir kicked me over gently, just hard enough that I fell over, and then he ordered me to get up and retrieve my dirty peed-on underwear. I did so, not sure what he had in mind, but I soon found out as he stuffed them in my mouth. I nearly gagged as he stuffed them all the way in, and then duct taped my mouth shut. The taste was horrible, and I wanted to throw up, but knew that I couldn't or I would just have to swallow it back down.

He then had me lay down on the coffee table on my back, and tied my wrists and ankles to the table legs. "I have been wanting to hurt you until you cry for a very long time now, toy, and I am very much looking forward to doing so now," he told me, with a evil glint in his eyes.

He walked away for a second, and I wondered where he was going, until he came back with a bag. He pulled things out of the bag, one at a time, probably just to scare me more. He pulled out a flogger, a paddle, a riding crop, a ruler, and a cane. He also pulled out a few candles. He had never used a cane on me before, or candles, so I was both nervous and slightly excited.

He started with the ruler. First he covered my breasts in blow after blow, each one seeming to sting more than the one before it. He started to include my nipples in some of the blows, which caused me to cry out, although my cries were muffled by my nasty panties. He then began to use the ruler on my stomach and legs, making sure that I sore in many places. Before I knew it, he got a wide grin on his face, and then began to hit me on my wet pussy, which caused me to cry out with each blow.

He just laughed at my pain, until he tired of the ruler. He lay it on the table, and picked up the riding crop. He continued his attacks on my nipples and pussy, focusing mostly on those this time and leaving the rest alone. Those were, of course, the most sensitive areas though, so the pain was quite intense.

After more blows than I could keep track of, he stopped, but the pain did not, as he began to twist and pull at my nipples roughly. "Tell me how much you like this, cunt," he commanded. I tried to tell him, to tell him that it hurt, but that I loved it, but I couldn't get any coherent words out with my panties in my mouth, and trying only reminded me how bad they tasted.

"What's that slut, I couldn't understand you," he said, and then shoved three fingers inside my dripping wet pussy. "Oh, yeah, looks like you *are* enjoying this," he said, as he finger fucked me hard and fast. I felt an orgasm approaching, but he could evidently tell, as he suddenly pulled his fingers completely out of me, and smacked me hard on my pussy several times. Tears came almost immediately to my eyes as he did so, and he laughed at me.

"Aww, does that hurt?" he mocked. "Did you want to get off? Poor baby. Get over it and get used to it, you aren't getting off any time soon," he said evilly. He quickly untied my wrists and ankles, and I thought I was going to get a break, but then he retied me to the table on my stomach. The weight of my body pushing down on my sore abused breasts and nipples hurt, but I knew that I was in for only more pain.

I could not see what implement he chose, but I soon heard the swish of the flogger just before felt the leather hit my ass. I was relieved to feel the flogger, as it didn't hurt nearly as much as some of the other things he had brought, but I also knew that this was just the beginning as well. He continued with the flogger for quite some time, warming me up.

Finally he put down the flogger, and while I did not see what he picked up, I soon felt the hard thud of the paddle as it hit my ass. I cried out through the panties again, louder than before, as I really hate the paddle. I cannot stand it for very long before I begin to beg and plead for Sir to stop. Today was no different. After probably only 10 swats with it, I was attempting to beg through my underwear for him to stop, but he paid me no heed, continuing to swat away, until I was crying.

He noticed my tears, and momentarily stopped his efforts on my ass. "Aww, is the poor little baby crying?" he asked me, mockingly. I nodded, tears still pouring down my cheeks. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked. I nodded again, wanting desperately for him to stop, but knowing that he was just mocking me by asking. "Too bad," he replied, as I knew he would. "I am still having fun, so you are just going to have to suck it up and deal with it, slut." He accented the word "slut" with a hard swat to my ass.

He continued to use the paddle on me for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was probably not very much longer. When I heard him set it down, I could have jumped for joy, but I had forgotten what the one last implement was. The cane. I remembered as soon as I heard it swish through the air, but that was not enough time to brace myself for the intense stinging pain that it delivered. The tears doubled as the swishes of the cane came to my ass. Sir paused between each lash to give me time to adjust, but the pain was too intense to adjust to fully.

Sir knew that I could not take much more before I broke, so he stopped after a fairly short time with the cane, rubbing my hot and welted ass with his hand. I thought that he would untie me now, to let me rest for a while, but I was very wrong. I heard him shuffling around in the bag again, but had no idea what he was doing.

I soon found out, as I felt something cold and wet pushing against my asshole. I tried to voice my dissent, but could not through the underwear. I had never had anal sex before, because I was unable to sufficiently relax enough to make it pleasurable, but I knew that Sir had been wanting to take my ass anyway, even if it hurt like hell, so this was not that surprising, but that fact did not make me any less surprised.

He pushed his cock insistently into my asshole, despite my muffled sounds of pain. It hurt like hell, especially as he had only lubed his cock, and not my asshole at all. Eventually I felt the head of his cock pop inside me, and he did not pause at all, continuing to push further inside. Once he was all the way in, as deep as possible, he held himself there for a minute. "Now I own your asshole, whore," he told me, "your last shred of innocence and dignity is gone. And I am going to ride you hard, you will get no mercy from me because this is your first time. I will take my pleasure, I will take what is mine, whether you like it or not."

When he had finished these words, he began to fuck my ass, slowly for a few seconds, but then hard and fast, causing me great pain. Tears continued to stream down my face, but the words that he had said only made me hornier. I knew that he was right, that my last bit of innocence was gone now, and I was a complete whore, taken in every hole now. As these thoughts ran through my head, and the pain began to subside, I began to enjoy the fucking that I was getting.

I moaned into my still-nasty-tasting panties, willing Sir to keep going, to take his pleasure with my body. As he continued to ride me, he occasionally would slap my very sore ass, causing me to cry out. The pain was extremely intense after the very hard beating it had received. He also grabbed hold of my hair, and began to fuck me while tugging on my head.

Finally he was getting close, and I could tell by the urgency of his fucking. At last I heard him say "Are you ready for my cum, cunt?" and I nodded eagerly, as he spent himself in my ass. Once he had finished, he pulled himself out of me. I once again expected him to untie me, but once again he did not. Instead he sat down on the futon beside the coffee table, propped his feet up on my very sore ass (provoking another cry from me), and turned on the television.

He flipped channels for a bit before settling on something, and then began to watch. I was helpless to do anything as I lay there being his footrest. After a few minutes he decided to have a little mercy on me and take the panties out of my mouth, putting them on my head instead, so that I could still smell them. "I only did that so that you could have something to drink, slut, not to make your life easier," he told me, as he held a cup with a straw up to me and made me drink the entire thing.

He propped his feet back up on my ass, and watched a television show, occasionally stopping at commercials to give me more water. I could feel his cum slowly leaking out of my ass and down toward the table as I lay there. He watched probably an hour and a half worth of television while I suffered silently (as he had warned me to be quiet), but eventually because of all the water I was drinking I needed to pee again.

I told him so, but he ignored me until the show that he was watching was completely over, still giving me more water at commercials. By the time it had ended, I was very near leaking, my bladder barely able to hang on. He turned off the television and untied me, taking his sweet time while I whimpered in anxiety. When he had finished untying me, I started to run off to the bathroom, but he grabbed me by the wrist and smacked me hard on the face.

"What do you think you are doing, you stupid cunt?" he asked me, and I blushed. "Did I give you permission to go to the bathroom?" I shook my head no, realizing that he hadn't actually done so. "You made a mess on this table, and you need to clean it up before I even consider letting you go relieve your stupid tiny bladder," he told me, pointing to the pool of his cum that I had dripped.

I reached for a napkin, when he slapped me again. "No!" he shouted. "How stupid are you? You made that mess and you are going to clean it up with your nasty whore mouth." I winced, hating the idea of licking up cold cum from the table, but I knew that I had no choice. I knelt down on the floor and, with only a little hesitation, began to lick the table clean. I nearly gagged a few times as I did so, but I managed to get it all clean, and looked up at Sir in hopeful anticipation.

"Yes, you can go pee," he said, "but you have to squat over the bowl to do so. And be sure that you do not get any drips on the seat, because I will be inspecting it, and if you do, you will be punished." I ran to the bathroom, eager to be able to relieve my bladder, and squatted over the bowl. Just before I began to pee, I realized that Sir was standing there watching me.

"Sir? Why are you standing there?" I asked him.

"You are not capable of peeing unsupervised, you incompetent slut, so I need to make sure you do things properly," he told me, and I hung my head in shame. It took me a minute to be able to pee with him standing there, even though I had to pee very badly, but eventually I was able to get release. Unfortunately, because of the squatting as well as the force of the piss exiting me, I was unable to keep the seat from getting sprayed with my pee.

I knew as soon as I realized this that I was going to be in trouble, but there was nothing that I could do to prevent it. When I had finished peeing, I reached for the toilet paper to wipe myself. Sir stepped even closer to inspect me, and make sure that I did a good job wiping. I was utterly humiliated at the thought of someone inspecting me while I wiped, but I tried my best to ignore his watchful eyes and wipe like I normally would. When I finished, I reached for more toilet paper to clean up the seat, but Sir stopped me.

"No, I want to take a good look at what a mess you made before I let you clean it up," he told me, coming close and looking at the piss-splattered seat. "Tsk tsk tsk," he said at me. "You will definitely pay for this later. I cannot believe that you cannot even pee without being filthy and disgusting. What kind of a person are you? I am not even sure that you *are* a person, maybe you are just a filthy animal."

12