A Surprising Landlady Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after with my new landlady.
4.4k words
4.74
208.1k
351

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning in by own bed with a wide smile on my face as I remembered the previous evening. As I rolled over under my sheets, the small but pleasurable throb from my arsehole confirmed that what had happened wasn't a dream. I couldn't believe my luck; I'd managed be seduced by my beautiful mature landlady last night. That would've been good enough, but the secret she'd been hiding between my legs made it even better! While I'd never been with a transsexual before last night, it was something I definitely wanted to experience again!

I had the day off from work, which gave me time to relax and reflect further on the night before. I was hoping that Teresa was home as well, but a quick glance around her bedroom door showed nothing but rumpled silk sheets and a trail of clothes on the floor. Even the sight of her lingerie strewn on the floor was enough to send a shiver down my spine, and I resisted the urge to sniff her panties, grinning as I muttered, "you dirty perv" to myself and heading downstairs. As I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat with the radio on in the background, I tried to make sense of what was going on. I'd never considered being with another man in my life. The sight of a cock while watching porn had never done anything for me. And I'd never once thought to Google for hung shemale action. But once the opportunity had presented itself, I'd grasped it with both hands, which had been quickly followed by me sucking it and getting it shoved up my arse! I didn't feel dirty or used, like Teresa had taken advantage of me, and I certainly didn't feel any different. All I knew is that I couldn't wait for my landlady to get home later so we could pick up where we left off.

I headed back upstairs to take a shower, and it was only when the scalding water was coursing over me that I awoke from my thoughts enough to look out the window and appreciate the sun beaming down. It was already looking like a beautiful day, and feeling lazy, I decided to spend my morning sunning myself with a good book. I quickly pulled on a pair of shorts, and headed back down with a trashy novel to soak in the rays. It was my first time out on the patio since Teresa had exposed her wrapped package to me, and I smiled fondly at the memory before I settled down on the sun-lounger and got lost in my book.

Some time later, I was awoken by a light shake of my shoulder. It obviously hadn't taken me much time for me to doze off, and I found Teresa towering over me with a look of concern.

"Dave! How long have you been out here?" she asked anxiously.

"Not too long I think" I replied groggily, "what time is it?"

"It's just past midday."

"Oh OK. Only about a half hour then. It hasn't been too long."

"Oh thank God!" she uttered, the worried look on her face instantly replaced with one of relief "I thought you might have sunstroke or something!"

"No. Just tired I guess Teresa....."

"Something must have really worn you out yesterday!" she replied with a devilish grin "I'll go get you some sunscreen."

I watched as she headed back indoors, swinging her wide hips. I don't know how she did it, but the polka-dot summer dress she was wearing today seemed to cling to her round mature arse like cling-film, and her long legs shimmered in the sun. The heat from the sun was incredible, and I realised how lucky I was; if my landlady hadn't arrived home when she did, another half-hour asleep might have burned me to a crisp. Teresa arrived back quickly, carrying a tray stacked with cool drinks and a bottle of suntan lotion. I was awake enough to appreciate how glorious she looked today; it wasn't just her legs glowing, every inch of bare skin seemed to shimmer beautifully in the sun, and I ran my eyes down her body as she placed the tray down, bending at the waist to give me a fabulous view down her dress. Teresa sat on a chair beside me, and handed me a glass of lemonade before resting her bare feet up on my body. This simple touch sent shivers down my spine, and she stroked her toes over my chest as she leaned back, savouring the sun.

"Thanks for waking me Teresa. A little while longer and I'd have been a lot more uncomfortable!"

"It's fine sweetie. Its just good fortune I arrived when I did."

I was wondering actually..." I replied "What brings you back so early? I was expecting you to be gone all day?"

"Awwww were you looking for some alone time honey?" she quipped, smiling broadly.

"No Teresa. Not at all. I'm just surprised is all!"

"Well Dave..." she replied, her smile fading slightly "I wanted to have some time to chat with you.....to make sure everything was.....well OK with us? After last night....."

"Last night was perfect" I exclaimed, hoping I wasn't coming on too strong.

Her feet continued to roam across my torso as her smile returned brightly. I think I was in luck.

"I'm glad. Really glad Dave. I feel the same way" she grinned, "Now lets get some.....cream on you"

She picked up the bottle of sunscreen and applied a generous dollop to her hand before quickly moving to straddle me, her already short skirt hiking up over her thighs as Teresa lowered herself down onto my lap. Her firm arse was resting on my crotch, and she giggled as she pressed her palms down on my chest.

"Someone's definitely happy to see me!"

Her hands began to work across my skin, and I gasped at the combined sensations; the cream on my skin felt ice-cold, while the pressure of her arse on me was deliciously warm. Teresa ground softly against my shorts as I closed my eyes, revelling in her touch. Her fingers gradually glided lower down my belly, still working cream into my skin as she slid her firm bum down my legs. I opened my eyes just as her fingers skated around the hem of my shorts.

"Lucky for us I've got a fairly private garden. There's no need for you to be modest around me is there Dave?"

She didn't wait for an answer, and tugged them down swiftly. My cock had been aching for release, and sprung free as my shorts ended up around my thighs. I moaned in approval as Teresa quickly wrapped her fingers around me.

"So big for me already baby," she whispered, as she eased my foreskin over my bell-end "Nearly as big as me. Shall we compare?"

I was lost in ecstasy, and just watched as Teresas other hand moved down to pull her skirt up over her hips. The sight of her panties instantly entranced me. Her massive cock was straining against a pair of lacy white panties. They were stretched outwards, trying to contain her length, and she groaned in relief as she tugged her knickers to one side. I was fixated on her dick as she edged back up my body, moving against me until finally her cock was rubbing against mine.

"God baby I was right" she sighed "I'm just a little bit longer and a little bit thicker than you. They look so good together, don't they?"

I nodded in agreement as I looked down. Teresa had my dick back in her hand, and was pressing my helmet against hers. She brushed them together softly, eliciting moans of pleasure from both of us.

"Fuck Teresa don't stop that," I groaned quietly, relishing every touch.

"You like that do you Dave?" she whispered. "Maybe you'll like this too"

She pressed closer against me, and both hands reached down so she could press our dicks firmly together. Teresa squeezed our cocks tightly together as her body moved slowly on top of me. It felt amazing, and I tried to reach down to help her, but she slapped my hand away playfully.

"Don't spoil my fun darling; I've been thinking about this all morning" she giggled.

"So it wasn't just me then?" I gasped as her slick fingers stroked us both.

"No way baby," she murmured, "last night was just too fantastic. Don't you agree?"

"Yeah Teresa. It was amazing.....fuck you feel good"

"You too Dave.....so fucking good" she moaned throatily "I've been thinking about you all morning.....all morning sitting in meetings trying to conceal my fat prick.....god I felt naughty.....I managed to give it a couple of rubs without anyone noticing.....but I wanted to save my load for you"

She increased her pace, and she threw her head back, panting softly as she jerked us both. I felt her thighs squeeze against me, and her huge chest heaved as she moaned my name.

"Oh god Dave.....fucking hell.....going to cum"

Her hands released us and she nearly collapsed against me, hands pressing down on my chest as Teresa stifled a scream. I looked down between us, and watched as her cock exploded. Thick ropes of cum sprayed from her massive dick, covering my belly and dripping down onto my still-throbbing prick. Teresa opened her eyes and smiled beautifully at me, before reaching back down. Her fingers gathered her spunk up and rubbed it all over my shaft, greasing me up before she began wanking me, going hard and fast as she kept rubbing her dick against mine

"Cum for me" she growled sexily "cum for me you sexy little shit.....give momma that spunk......Give her your load."

It was too much for me, and it was my turn to stifle my moans. I arched my back and my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head as she pushed me over the edge. The cum that had been building up all morning burst from my cock, adding to the load Teresa had already left on my stomach, as well as covering her fingers. I was breathing hard as I opened my eyes, and watched as Teresa brought her fingers to her lips and sucking them clean. She leaned in, still grinning as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I tasted the salty cum on her tongue, and she sighed softly as she pulled away slightly.

"Fuck lover that's what I needed. I think we both did"

I returned her kiss, pushing my tongue into her mouth before replying.

"I think you were right Teresa."

She giggled as she rolled off me and stood up. She was still hard, and her dress was hanging above her cock.

"I think I need more though" down at my crotch. I was still rock hard "I think we both do. Give me 15 minutes to clean up, then come and meet me in my bedroom"

She winked saucily before sauntering off, arse swinging as she headed for the door. Just before she went inside, she blew me a kiss from over her shoulder, and pulled her dress up, exposing her gorgeous big arse. I whistled in approval, getting another giggle from her.

"Don't forget lover. 15 minutes"

**********

I took the time to clean myself up with another shower, and threw on a t-shirt to go with my shorts before heading to Teresas room. I was painfully aware that I remained hard as a rock, and my cock throbbed expectantly as I knocked on her door.

"No need to knock lover" she called "come straight in and take a seat"

I headed in, and sat on the bed while I listened to noises from the en-suite. I noticed her white panties on the floor, and couldn't help myself this time. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her musky scent, relishing the smell of her before I heard laughter from the bathroom door.

"You filthy perv Dave! At least I know you like the colour!"

I threw them down, red-faced and embarrassed, before looking up towards the bathroom. What I was took my breath away; Teresa was leaning against the doorframe with a seductive smile on her lips. She was dressed all in white; towering white heels added inches to her frame, and clicked softly as she walked across the hardwood floor. Her amazingly long legs were clad in sheer white stockings, which were attached to a lacy white bustier. Her heavy tits were nearly spilling out of the top of her lingerie as she walked, and I could see the outline of her big stiff nipples protruding out. Her hair and make-up was as perfect as ever, and as she slowly eased herself onto my lap, I belatedly realised that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her fat dick had just as much staying power as mine; it looked painfully hard and so obscenely beautiful.

"So what do you think of my outfit darling?"

"You look beautiful Teresa" I replied, kissing her neck softly as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I didn't bother with the panties. I didn't think I'd need them for long anyway," she whispered, tossing her head back as my mouth traced down the graceful curve of her neck. I felt her fingers tugging at my t-shirt as I kissed downwards. "You, though Dave, are much too overdressed!"

I grinned and pulled away, allowing her to yank my t-shirt over my head before she pressed herself against me again. Her sighs spurred me on, and my mouth moved down her neck and over her chest. As my kisses moved over the swell of her breasts, she moaned softly.

"That's right baby. Kiss my big titties. Do you see how stiff my nipples are for you?"

I nodded as my lips moved over her lingerie, kissing her skin through the sheer material before finally reaching her swollen nipple. I sucked it into my mouth immediately, swirling my tongue over it as she moaned again, digging her nails into my back.

"Mmmmm yes darling.....suck mommas big fake tits.....mmmmm.....suck them good.....fuck that's so nice.

I moved from one to the other, sucking and licking as she guided my head. I could feel her huge dick pressing into my stomach, and moved one hand down her soft stomach to stroke it. As I wrapped my hands around her, she squealed in delight, but then pushed back from me playfully.

"Not so fast lover. It's my turn to play" she whispered, and chuckled at my look of confusion as she dropped to her knees. She looked up at me playfully as she tugged my shorts down again, before pushing my legs wide apart to expose my raging hard-on.

"Someone's definitely happy to see me down here" Teresa smirked. One hand wrapped around my cock, and I moaned softly as she moved her head down. She was centimetres from my aching bell-end, and I could feel her hot breath on me as she caressed me. The tip of Teresas pink tongue was poking from her mouth, and she licked her lips as she looked up with me, still stroking softly.

"I've never had anyone even close to as big as me baby," she breathed lustily, "you're bigger then my favourite vibrator.....and I bet you're even tastier."

She lowered her head further, and now her tongue snaked around my helmet before she engulfed me with her soft red lips. It was instantly the best blowjob I'd ever received; she wasn't just sucking my dick, she was making love to it. She started slowly at first, and her lips wrapped around my bell-end as one hand still caressed my shaft. She never broke eye contact, and the look of lust in her eyes was incredible. Her teeth scraped along the sensitive underside of my helmet before she pulled me out, smiling as she stuck out her tongue and rubbed my cock against it. I groaned in pleasure and ran my fingers through her hair. I couldn't even speak, and could only urge her on with my increasingly loud groans. I felt her lips kiss down the back of my shaft before moving over my hot heavy balls, and gasped in surprise as she began sucking on them. I looked down and could see her eyes twinkling as she sucked, her fingers wanking me with more urgency. If I hadn't shot my load half an hour beforehand, I'd be cumming buckets.

"Teresa....." I moaned, alive with erotic pleasure "sixty-nine with me.....please Teresa....."

She grinned in delight as she stood, and kissed me hard. I could taste my cock on her tongue, and sucked with relish as she pushed me back on the bed, before lowering her shapely arse down onto my face.

"I hope the view is as good as the one I have baby," she whispered before inhaling my cock again. I thought my view was even better; her thick cock was even more impressive and tasty looking, and was slick with pre-cum. I gazed in wonderment at it, before I returned the favour she'd given me. My mouth found her smooth balls, and I opened as wide as I could to suck her like she'd sucked mine. My hands reached around to pull her firm arse down on me, and one firm tasty sac popped into my mouth. I felt Teresa gave a moan of appreciation, and sucked harder and faster as I inhaled one testicle after the other. Teresa was grunting in pleasure, and it felt like she was trying to position her cock over her mouth. I had other ideas however, and when I released her, my tongue ran up from her smooth sac, and licked up between her gorgeous arse cheeks as I spread them wide. Teresa had released my dick, and I heard her pants of exertion change to a long low moan of pleasure when my tongue found her hot tight arsehole. This was a week of firsts for me; I'd never had another cock to play with, and up until now, I'd never licked ass. I reacted instinctively, and the tip of my tongue drew circles around her, rimming her tight arsehole as she pushed down on me.

"God you dirty fucker.....how did you know Momma likes that so much.....she hasn't had someone lick her in so long.....she's forgotten how hot and nasty it feels....."

She increased in tempo on my dick, jerking me hard. When the tip of my tongue slipped inside her hole she grunted in pleasure and pushed back against my face.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk Dave.....you kinky bastard.....Mommas so sensitive back there.....if your tongue feels so good.....how will your cock feel?"

I groaned in anticipation before I pushed my tongue deeper. This was the nastiest thing I'd ever done, and I loved it! Teresa was still trying to work on my cock, but was overcome by the feeling of my tongue inside her; her face was buried in the sheets as she jerked me, moaning like a whore and urging me on. I spread her cheeks wider to force my tongue deeper, and lapped like a puppy until she was dripping with spit. My only thought was to please her, and I didn't notice she'd abandoned my cock until she lifted herself off of me and rested on all fours on the silk sheets. Teresa looked at me over her shoulders; her face was contorted in lust, and she was panting with exertion.

"Get inside me.....put your fat dick in me Dave.....come fuck me.....fill my hole.t"

I moved behind her, loving the sight of her big round arse sticking up in the air for me. Her hole was wet and slick with my spit, and I looked down to see how well Teresa had lubed me up. There were smears of lipstick along my shaft, and I was dripping wet with her drool. I slowly ran my bell-end up and down her arse-crack, listening to her moan louder and harder

"Please baby.....I want it.....I need it so bad.....fuck my mature arse.....make me your shemale slut tonight.....make Momma your whore."

My big dick was resting against her arsehole now, and I grabbed her hips as I began to push inside her "Is this what you want Teresa?" I groaned

"More.....give me more.....give me all of your big dick.....give it to me hard."

I obliged her, and once my bell-end had squeezed inside her ring, I slammed the rest inside her. Her scream echoed around the room, and I was worried that I hurt her until she turned around to hiss at me.

"Do that again.....push inside again.....just like that baby."

All I wanted to do was please her, and I pulled the full length of my aching cock out before I pushed back in, even deeper than before. It felt like nothing I'd ever felt before, and I moaned loudly as Teresa howled again, throwing her head back as she arched her back.

"Jesus Teresa.....you feel fucking amazing.....so tight.....so perfect" I groaned as we began fucking, moving together as one. I was slamming inside her, and every time I pulled away, she'd push back for more, her hole hungry to be filled.

"Its your fault Dave" she whimpered, lifting her arse higher for me "I've never had something so fat.....so long.....so fucking big inside me.....it's like I'm an ass-virgin again." Her breathing was heavy as she held my cock inside her, squeezing it tightly. "I'm all dressed up in white for you.....like a little virgin.....like I'm a virgin and you're my first" she growled in pleasure as I pulled out again "make this virgin your slut"

12