A Surprisingly Good Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozkelly
ozkelly
10 Followers

I then felt another woman’s tongue on my pussy for the first time ever. It was exquisite and I stuck my tongue out and touched Lisa’s beautiful lips. I snaked around a bit tasting her, and then put the tip of my tongue on her very pronounced clitoris. I was moving my tongue side to side across her clit, with a very gentle pressure. Lisa was working the same magic on me. I started to get more adventurous, and moved my tongue down to her opening. I wiggled my tongue into her, and she quickly did the same to me. I thrust in and out, and wiggled around, and whatever I was doing to her, she copied me.

There was no control left in me any more. I was screaming loudly while keeping my tongue on Lisa’s clit, the orgasm was right up there on the Kelly orgasm scale with last nights. This was my first lesbian experience, although I had thought about what it might be like for a long time. Each time Lisa’s tongue brushed heavily across my clit, my whole body would convulse. I maintained my concentration on Lisa’s clit, and she came all over my face. She was so wet, and realising she was cumming pushed another milder orgasm through me. I had only experienced a true multiple orgasm once or twice before. We slowed our attack on each other to a gentle level and then stopped all together.

We got up off the floor and collapsed onto the couch. Our men were both sporting renewed erections, I was next to Tony and he just spun around between my legs, kneeling on the floor and moved in. He pulled my hips to the edge of the couch and the head of his cock was against my pussy. I had a moment of hesitation and looked at over to Brian. He was willing me on, and had Lisa sitting on his knees facing him. His hands were on her breasts, yet I felt no jealousy, only a buzz that was urging my on. We gave each other a big smile, and I felt Tony’s cock head enter me.

I was so wet, and he entered easily. He held it there a moment, and pulled it out again. He leant forward again, and his head went in again, only further this time. Again he held still, and withdrew again. I could not believe the self control this man had. The third time, he leant further forward, put his mouth to mine, and his cock just kept on coming. I was starting to beg him to fuck me harder. I had only ever had Brian inside of me before this, and here I was in my favourite position being fucked by a man with a bent cock that was giving extra stimulation to the front of my vagina.

I was going wild, thrashing my head side to side, as I saw Lisa impale herself onto my Husbands cock. Again there was no jealousy, just the same pleasurable feeling I get from pleasuring him. I stayed in that position for several minutes as the steel bow just pounded into me. I was having continuous wave after wave passing over me, not quite an orgasm just the tingly feeling all over. I had an idea. I gently pushed him out of me, and asked him to sit on the couch, I sat straight back down with my back to him, I then asked Brian to eat me. Lisa reluctantly got off him, but could see where this was going. I had a cock in my pussy, and my husband licking my clitoris, but something strange was happening, I was not getting any closer to orgasm with the direct clitoral stimulation of Brian’s talented tongue. I was just having those tingly waves wash over me.

I wanted more, so I stood off Tony’s cock, turned to face him, and in so doing exposed my arse to Brian. Along with a cock in my pussy and mouth, I had often fantasised about doing the ‘double adapter’. Brian and I had spoken about it a bit over the years, so he knew what I wanted. We had done anal before but not very often, and it always makes me need to play with my clitoris, and I come very quickly. I then have to get Brian out of my arse before he gets a chance to come up there.

I heard him ask Lisa if she had any lube, and she raced out of the room. Tony’s hands were all over my breasts, and Brian plunged his cock into my sopping pussy. Lisa returned with the KY, and squirted some onto my little back door. I felt a finger slowing wiggle in, who’s it was did not interest me as I was having another round of waves pass by. Brian pulled out of my pussy, and I pushed my hands to Tony’s cock to help him get back inside me, this was totally over the top, two cocks in my pussy in quick succession.

I sank down, and felt Brian’s head against my arse. The pressure slowly increased as I had stopped moving on Tony’s cock, and just held him about half way in. Lisa was encouraging me to relax, and with the buzz of the wine I found it easy to do. The pressure continued to build on my hole, and I consciously relaxed my muscle. The head penetrated me for the first time in years, and then the pressure stopped. Brian just held there of a while, and it was me leaning back onto him that let him know it was ok to proceed.

I am unable to put the feeling into words at this time, needless to say I hope that it will not be the last time I experience it. I had used a dildo in my pussy once or twice when we tried anal, yet that did not come close to this. Brian continued ever slowly deeper into my arse. Then when he had worked all the way up, he stopped and asked me how I was, and if it hurt. All I could say was something along the lines of “fuck no!”, and I asked him to try a slow thrust. After a few strokes, I started to take more of Tony into me. The boys then started to gently match my timing, and we settled into a rhythm that built and built. I was in complete delirium, tonight I had fulfilled every single fantasy, and here I was with the love of my life deep in my tight little arse and another man deep in my pussy.

Lisa had a dildo she had collected with the KY working in and out of her own pussy. I watched her for a moment, the boys hands were all over me. I then looked up to Lisa’s face and what I saw in her eyes shot right through my eyes and travelled down my spine into my pussy and arse. The boys were going in an out of me like a pair of synchronised jackhammers.

Time slowed down, as my mind went into sensory overload. Everything was happening in slow motion. I think I was smiling at Lisa and the lust in her eyes deepened and pushed my over the edge. This was another completely different orgasm, and it was a couple of orders of magnitude more powerful than the previous nights. This orgasm definitely started in my arse. My arse was involuntarily pulsating around Brian’s cock with so much force that he started orgasming and pumping a bucket load of cum inside me. I then literally felt the orgasm move to my pussy, and Tony was now screaming.

My eyes went dark and I heard nothing, I only had the sense of touch operating, and that was only coming from my arse and pussy. There was a thrust in one hole with a powerful orgasm, immediately followed by a thrust in the other hole accompanied by another very powerful orgasm. Another thrust, on and on and on, I was having orgasm after orgasm and they were real, not just the waves I had experienced earlier. I do not know what happened next. It was all a blur and the next thing I knew, I was on my back on the carpet giggling uncontrollably. I was watching Lisa desperately trying to breathe life back into Tony’s cock, and Brian was wiping the excess lube off me with some paper towel. My arse was all numb and tingly, it was beautiful.

Later Brian told me that I had just stood up off the two cocks, and lay on the floor thanking us all for the place I was then in. I had been on the floor just talking about how good the orgasm was for so long that Brian had gone to the bathroom to clean the lube off him self in the shower. Poor Lisa was not having any luck with either cock, she had started this all, yet she had not had a chance to finish it.

We just sat around talking for a while longer, before we said our goodbyes and left. I got back to our room, had a quick shower and fell into bed with Brian. We woke late the next morning and only just made it to breakfast. We didn’t get a chance to use the spa in our own room, but we did go for anther swim at midday. We went back to our room to pack, and believe it or not, we made love. It was just the two of us, gazing deeply into each others eyes. I had found my best friend again. I did not orgasm, yet I was completely fulfilled. We got out of the bed, and went down to reception.

When we checked out there was an envelope in our account that I opened when we got to our car. It was an e-mail address and a short note thanking us for helping us make Lisa and Tony’s weekend one they will never forget. We have not yet sent them an e-mail, I think Brian and I want to wait a couple of weeks, but we have started talking about how much we would like to catch up with our new friends sometime in the future.

I’d like to, but we’ll see.

ozkelly
ozkelly
10 Followers