A Sweet Gift From a Friend's Mom

Story Info
He gets with his friend's big breasted sexy mother.
1.7k words
4.07
323.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saketii
saketii
60 Followers

I got my first taste of pussy when I was 19. It was also the first time I ever came. I mean I jacked-off many times because it really felt good but I never came. My lover at the time was my 45 year old Arun's Mom. Arun was my best friend for some time now. We kinda seduced each other seeing hot older moms around us. The whole thing happened something like this.

My friend's mother lived only a few doors down the block from us. She lived alone since her husband was mostly out of town due to business purpose. I would stop by to see Arun and specially her mom after school most days and help them do odd jobs around there house. She would secretly offered me money sometimes by I would always refuse. Sometimes she would slip a Rs.50 into my jeans pocket when I was not aware. It was really a nice surprise. But that was not I wanted from Arun's mom. I wanted her in bed with me, the day I met Arun's mom in his house, I got crazy for her. She was sexy mature lady with big set of boobs and little chubby which made her the sexist mom/aunt in the whole town. I could bet, every single man and especially teenaged boys were hungry for her big breasts. Her breasts were huge and looked like sweet melons. I sometimes felt that Arun knows what I wanted from his mom, but never talked about her mom. He was sure that his mom is the most talked about sexy mom in school. "Even the male teacher's use to complaint about him and ask his mom to visit them in school, without any big issue so as to get a quick glimpse of his mom heavy boobs and sexy looks".

One day after school I went to Arun house as usual. As soon as I got inside I heard her yell, "Amit, is that you? Come help me, I fell down and can't get up." Arun's not here he is out of town with his dad.

"Where are you Aunty," I yelled back.

"I'm in the bathroom, get my robe in the bedroom before you come in here."

I ran to the bedroom and got the robe off the bed then ran down the hall to the bathroom. I stopped in my tracks when I saw my arun's mother, naked, in the tub.

"Turn your eyes away while I put my robe on."

"Are you alright Aunt?" I said as I tossed her the robe.

"Yes, I don't think I hurt myself. These old bones won't let me get up. Now turn away."

I turned away, but not before I got a quick look at her naked body. Her skin was soft skinny and sexy and her melon size breasts drooped. I did not see her pussy.

"OK, Amit come help me."

I helped her out of the tube. The robe gaped open slightly and I got another glance at her little huge tits. I took her to her room and she lay down on the bed. The robe parted around her legs and I saw most of her sexy thighs. My dick started to get hard and I got embarrassed.

She patted the bed beside her and I set down.

"Thanks baby, I don't know what Aunt would do without you."

She put her hand on my leg near the crotch.

"I just glad you are alright," I said, my dick making a bulge in my jeans.

"I see you all grown up now and I know you like to look at women's titties."

I looked down at her in shocked surprise.

"I...uh....I...," I did not know what to say.

"Your friend mom gave you a hard on didn't she?"

She squeezed the rock hard bulge in my pants.

I decided to play along.

"Yeah Aunt, you sure did."

"You are really hard. You want to see your friend's mother pussy?"

"Yeah," I said wondering how far this was going to go.

She raised the robe and bunched it around her skinny hips. She spread her legs. Her pussy mound was little chubby and pink perfect. The hair covering the top and the sides of the lips was spare and gray and black. I have never seen another pussy as pretty and inviting as that of friends mother. I stared at it.

"You can touch it if you like," she said as she started to jerk my dick through my jeans.

"I know you won't take money from me so maybe I can give you something else, OK?"

I nodded and put my hand on her beautiful pussy mound and rubbed up and down her slit. Her hips jerked.

"Nobody has fucked me for more than 4 years, Amit. Would you like to fuck me, your arun's mom with this big dick of yours?"

Again I nodded, as she pulled her robe off.

"Then take your clothes off," she said.

I quickly did as I was told, all the while never taking my eyes off her huge melons and her fully sexy naked body. I was a little embarrassed to face her with my naked dick sticking out in front of me like a flag staff.

"My," she said, staring at my boner, "You really are grown up."

"I...guess...so..."

"You ever do it with a girl before honey?"

"No...I....no..uh..."

"That's alright baby, Aunt going to show you how."

She rubbed her over her mound and let out a slow moan.

"I want you to kiss it for me, Amit. I want you to kiss aunt's pussy and make it wet so your dick can slide in better. Come on baby, kiss my pussy."

I crawled on the bed between her legs. She pulled her knees back and with one hand, spread her pussy lips apart. I kissed the slit.

"Use your tongue and lick it up and down, honey," she whispered.

I did as I was told. Her hips begin to jerk up and down on the bed.

"Oh...oh...oh...God...oh," she repeated, as her other hand held the back of my head forcing my face into her bucking pussy mound.

After about 3 minutes she whispered, "You gonna make your friends mom cum, baby...oh...oh...oh God...I'm gonna cum...oh...I'm gonna cum.. NOW...JESUS GOD...CUMIIIIIIIIING!"

Her hips lifted off the bed as she rose to her shoulders, still holding my face in her pussy. She then took my face and drove it to her huge melon shaped breasts. She said, you like my breasts, I know you did, play with them, it's all yours. She said suck them son, and with that she took one of her big breasts and helped it way in mouth. She kept holding her breasts and allowed me to suck her big sexy breasted nipple like a hungry infant kid. At the same time she played and stroked my cock with her other hand. My cock was fully erected now she was sliding my foreskin with her soft hands and we both kept moaning in loud voices.

When she finally came back to earth she released my head with her hand and lowered her legs. Her pussy was glistering wet with my salvia and her fuck juices. My dick was very hard, and pre-cum soaked the bed spread.

"Oh honey, I haven't cum like that in many years," she said, smiling down at me. "Now, you ready to stick your hard dick in Aunt's old pussy. It's nice and wet for you. Come on up here and get on top of your friends mom. Let me show you how to fuck a mature woman."

I crawled up between her legs and rested my elbows at the sides of her head. She reached down between us and took hold of my dick. She raised her legs and spread her thighs. She put the head of my rock hard fuck stick into the mouth of her deliciously wet pussy. She then slammed her busty hips upward until I was buried in her fuck hole to the halt. She let out a loud moan. I had never felt anything like it in my young life.

"Push it in and out of my honey," she said to me.

I needed no further guidance. I started fucking Arun's mom, slow at first, then faster. She pulled my head to her breasts and sweet thin lips of her and held me tight, matching my strokes.

"That's it ...baby...that's it....fuck me...fuck Aunt's pussy...fuck it good, baby...make your friends mom cum again...oh...oh...uh...uh...uh...fuck it good and hard."

I speeded up. The feeling in my loins was incredible. I felt something boiling in my guts something moving around my insides, it felt so good, so fucking good. I drove into her with all the force I had. The bed was thumping, back and forth, each time I slammed into and nearly out of her hot swollen pussy.

"I gonna cum...Oh my GOD..." she screamed. She laughed and shouted, taking her son's name "Arun your friend is fucking me, he is riding on me"

She held me very tight and I felt her wet cunt squeeze my dick. "Oh GOD...fuck me hard...gonna cum...make Aunt cum... OOOOOHHHHH, FUCK..." Arun's mother came, very hard, she was all soaked up and was smiling at me.

That was it. I lost control of all my senses as she said all those words/sentences and my soul released itself and shot through my dick into the depths of aunt's contracting pussy. "Rope after rope of my thick cum flooded her insides. I yelled and nearly passed out".

We stayed in that position for a long time. My dick soaking in her glorious semen filled pussy. She ran her hands over my body and kissed my neck and face. Every now and then she would hump her mound up and down on my semi hard dick.

"We must not tell anybody about what we just did," she whispered to me, "As long as nobody knows we will keep doing it. Is that alright with you Amit?" I said thanks Aunt, I needed you badly for a long time, and you have given me what every other friend of mine wanted from you. She laughed and told me, that you can have me whenever I am in need of her. She smiled and guided my face again to her huge melon sized breasts.

*

Please drop me a line to know more about us.

If any 18-year-old guy wants her friends mom or aunt, I got lot of ideas to share with you. Mail me, for all of your FAQ's.

saketii
saketii
60 Followers