A Swinging Door Opens Ch. 2B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

My wife, I found out later, crooned with contentment when she found a man who could satisfy her like Mike and some of the other men who fucked her during the later years. Too often it was more or less of a mindless hurry until they came in her. Then, keeping them contained in her arms as they nuzzled her full breasts, they usually found themselves in the tender juicy trap and slowly rising to the occasion a second time. The second time was always better and I often heard her humming with pleasure as she felt the thick hardness of her lover's cock filling her until it touched and sometimes even penetrated her cervix, enlarging the opening for his cum to invade her womb. She told me later that it had hurt the first few times Mike had gotten that deep into her, at least an inch deeper than I was now able to reach, but as she grew used to it and found that the semen flooding the delicate coral channel was so wonderfully stimulating she wanted it as deep inside her as she could get it when a man fucked her and she wanted it often.

Mike was always happy to oblige. Now, as he gently wiped her vagina with his juices, he knew she would soon be wanting him to fuck her senseless. Almost as soon as he had visualized the thought, he felt her arms pulling at him, and her voice whispering to him to fuck her harder, to fill her completely.

"Ah, that's better," she told him as she felt him reach beneath her legs and lift them until her knees were almost parallel to her upper body and she could feel the length of him striking bottom, swelling with anticipation of what he planned to do with her. "I just wish Earl was here to watch you doing me like this. He loves knowing that you've fucked me and he wants so much to see you do it."

"I'll be happy to show him someday," Mike huffed, thrusting into my wife. "But for right now, all I want to do is to have you just the way I've been telling you I want you ever since the first night we were together." He raised himself on his hands into an almost upright position and gazed down the length of their joined bodies ending only where he could see his pubic hair grinding into my wife's. His gaze then traveled upward, passing over his own waist where her hands pulled him down to her, over her fantastic breasts, and to the smile on her face. "I'm so glad that you could make it today. I haven't had a chance to do you all week and I needed you."

"Isn't Tanya giving you enough these days?" my wife had to giggle.

Mike smiled. "Oh, yeah, she still gives it to me any time either of us is horny, but it just isn't the same. I know that she likes her guy and she's always so nice and juicy when I fuck her, but it's just not the same as having you. Do you remember the night I fucked you on the couch in your living room?"

Linda smiled back at him. How could she forget? It had been the first time he had fucked her. She had been so nervous with the idea of Earl only steps away in their bedroom, yet so hot to have him do her. Those sessions in the plane with him had been so intoxicating. Sailing through the skies stripped to the waist, totally in control of the airplane but not of her body. She remembered vividly how his mouth had felt on her breasts, and his fingers in her pussy. She remembered the first time he had given her an orgasm and how they had landed on that isolated strip and he had eaten her pussy right then and there, wiping the seat of the juices that had flowed from her cunt. She had wanted him to fuck her then but, as he had said later, he thought he had pushed his luck as far as he could that time. Only later did he realize he could have had her then….right there and right then! He made up for it that night on the couch; giving her exactly what they had both wanted, realizing her husband was only a few feet away. Until he had found out that Earl knew about him fucking her, he had been very careful.

But once he realized that Earl not only knew, but approved, there had been no time when he was able that he had not met my wife at our house and fucked her on our bed.

The gentle touch was wearing off. He felt her thrusting upward with her hips, meeting his downward motion, driving him deep into her luxurious passion pit. Taking her legs in his hands, he knelt on the bed and pulled them up over his shoulders, leaving her totally open; surrendering herself to him as he stared at the beauty lust was creating. Her soft, creamy breasts were rotating on her chest in little circles with each thrust. He saw she had her eyes closed and the smile on her face was beautiful to see.

When she came the first time, Linda gasped with pleasure. She felt her lover riding her like a prize mare, pistoning in and out of her cunt like a run-away train. She came hard, pulling her lover's hands off her hips and onto her breasts as the ride of the century took control of her brain and her cunt. She couldn't stop the rhythmic jerking and spasming of her body as the tremors of paradise ran through her body, nor did she want to.

"That was beautiful, honey," Mike purred, letting her legs drop along his thighs and catching her breasts tightly. "I love to see you cum." He slipped up higher on her perspiration wet body, grinding his cock against her stubby clit and setting off another quicker, shorter orgasm as he pressed it hard against the tiny warrior. "And you love that too, don't you?" He didn't let her answer; instead he continued the slow stroking of her clit with his still hard and impaling missile of love. He felt her legs curling around behind his thighs. She wanted more. So did he.

Rolling over onto his back and pulling her on top of him, he looked up from the point he entered her, over her flat stomach, to the full breasts that hung at the perfect height for his hands to cup. The redness that had marked her orgasm was slowly fading from her belly, chest and throat, but none of the passion was declining.

"Yes, I love that. You know I do," she said softly, raising herself just enough that his rigid cock pulled loose from its haven and struck his belly, staining it with their combined juices. She raised herself higher on his body and put his parallel cock down the length of her open cunt lips, then began riding him, her hips shuttling back and forth over it, grinding her clit against his cock. "I want to make you cum," she teased, seeing the effect it had on his rigid dick.

"Not yet, honey," Mike groaned. "It's far too soon. We have the entire day, and I don't want to shoot my load in you yet. I couldn't get it up again soon enough if I did."

"Oh, I'll bet I know a way you could," my wife chuckled. She continued the shuttling motion of her hips until the inevitable happened. Mike's cum spurted in a hot jet that reached all the way to his chin, receding only slightly with each continued blast of silky smooth ejaculate. She laughed, then continued stroking her body against his, rubbing the hot sperm over her breasts and into his chest hair.

"Now you've done it," Mike groaned. "You broke it. I won't be worth a darn for at least a couple of hours."

Linda knew better. By now she knew the way to bring Mike up faster than any other way. The sense of repugnance she had displayed with me when I suggested she suck my dick had been replaced by an overpowering lust after Mike had offered it to her during their second meeting. Sliding backwards on his thighs, she leaned forward and began lapping at the rivulets of cum in the hairs of his chest.

"Um, good!" she whispered as she glanced up at her lover's face, a devilish grin on her face. "And I'll bet this is even better," she said softly as she went lower and took his fading cock into her mouth.

Mike reacted as though someone had pushed a hot wire against his anus. His hips thrust upward, burying his cock in my wife's warm mouth. He fought the compulsion to draw her down to him for a while, but soon had his hands tangled in her hair, thrusting into her mouth as she took all his cock and balls into that hot bastion of love that was her mouth. She teased him unmercifully, withdrawing her mouth until only the head of that growing rod was inside her mouth, her cheeks concave with the suctioning pressure of her inhalation. Then she slid forward again, taking all he had, until her nose was buried tightly in his pubic hair. Repeated time and time again, it had exactly the effect she wanted. Within minutes, Mike was able to see the results, rising like a new mountain from his crotch, jumping with joy at the though of more of those tempting ministrations.

"See?" she raised her head and said with a laugh, cupping his rigid rod in her hand, unable to wrap her fingers completely around it, "he's ready, and so am I."

Mike groaned, but it was not from fatigue, instead it was the signal of his lust coming to the fore once again.

"Oh, lady," he whispered, getting to his knees. "You asked for it, now you're going to get it!"

Six hours later, Mike was behind my wife, buried to the hilt in her hot box, driving hard and fast, holding himself to her by her breasts, determined to make this, his third orgasm of the day, his best. Linda lay face down beneath him, her head on a pillow, gasping as each thrust buried itself even deeper than it had before in her pussy. She had long before lost track of the number of times he had made her cum, or the positions they had used.

He had even fucked her in the shower as they cleaned off at mid-day, bending her forward and taking her much as he was right now, then sliding beneath her to catch the fruits of their labor as she mopped his face with her sodden muff. He had told her how much he loved eating her, just as Earl did as he reached above his head to hold her swaying breasts.

She knew she had never been fucked as long and as hard as she had been this day, or with as much passion as her lover had demonstrated. She would be sore tomorrow, she knew, but it would be a soreness that would fade much earlier than the memory of his love-making.

"One…..last….one!" Mike gasped as he felt the sperm boiling in his balls erupting into a flood of hot sperm that would bathe her baby-making equipment in their joy. "Cum for me, baby," he gasped as he made that final thrust that pushed deep into her cervix before erupting from her pussy. He groaned as it came and he felt her vagina constricting around his cock, harder than ever before, giving him the sensation of having it bathed in super hot water and being held there. He clutched her tightly to him, pulling so hard on her breasts that she bowed her back, burying him even deeper than either thought possible, the excess cum overcoming the dam of her cuntal lips and flowing from their connection to the sodden sheets, already slimy with cum and her orgasmic juices. She was jerking and mewling into the pillow clutched tightly in both hands, bucking against him as she took all he had to offer. Even now she felt the irritation growing inside her that she thought could prevent her from having any more sex for the next few days, but it was a good feeling, a completion, the only suitable culmination of their lust.

I fucked her that night, despite her sensitive pussy. It was wonderful feeling Mike's sperm coating my cock as I delivered my own cum into my wife. As I said before, I didn't know what or how he had done her that day, but I certainly knew how juicy and delightful she was as she had her final orgasm of the day. I was more than aware of the fact another man had screwed her royally. The marks on her breasts and her thighs told me that much, but I didn't want to even ask who had done her. As far as I was concerned, just another wonderful example of how sexy my wife could be with the help of other men.

I finished her with my tongue, letting the heat of it heal her tenderness, demonstrating my love for my wife.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12