A 'Swinging' Door Opens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

She had giggled when he pulled into the motel and the garage door closed behind them. She had heard of this place, of course, but she was still a little nervous until Mike told her that they had complete privacy for as long as they wished.

They kissed, the long passionate kisses each had come to expect of the other. Then Linda began to slip the shoulders of her blouse lower on her arms.

"Here, let me help you, He almost whispered. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time." Carefully he peeled her blouse down. There wasn't the usual bra, but she wasn't braless either. Instead she was wearing that little teddy he found and gave to her months before. She had kept it hidden until today. It held her breasts up just as well as her bra would have, but at the same time they were put on a shelf that made for a mouth watering display. Her nipples had already swollen enough to protrude over the edge of the cups, inviting his mouth to caress them. "He was sucking them real hard," she told me, "and at the same time pulling my skirt down until I could step out of it. Of course that teddy had all those little hooks and eyes and he almost made me cum just unfastening them. He really took his time. He was stroking my pussy with his thumb, sliding it up and down," she chuckled, no doubt thinking of the first time Mike had fucked her in our living room.

"He pushed it up over my ass and began squeezing my butt while he sucked my nipples. He knew it would make me hotter and it did."

Mike told me how he had pulled her down on the bed, and told her that she knew exactly what he wanted. "I still wasn't convinced that you didn't mind me dicking her," he laughed, "but I wasn't about to pass up that chance whether you liked it or not. Those little humps at your house were great, but nothing like what I really wanted - hours in that hot pussy and I got it that day. She straddled me and then leaned forward so I could suck her tits and play with her as while I diddled her." He stopped talking for a moment, groaned, and shook his fingers in an Italian gesture of approval as he continued.

"It was like a little bit of heaven, feeling her slide down my cock so slowly while I sucked those big tits of hers. I would have cum right then if she hadn't started kissing me. Those beautiful boobs and a double handful of that enormous ass.....just wonderful!"

"I was in hog heaven!" he said, winking at me conspiratorially. "I like kissing her, and when I've got all those other things going for me, I wasn't about to turn her loose until we've had all either of us can take. She was so hot that she came almost as soon as my dick got all the way into her pussy. That just made me even hotter. I fucked her like that for almost an hour, then flipped her over on her back and screwed her cunt for another hour or so. I could feel that sweet pussy squishing with cum every time I slid all the way into her and she just couldn't seem to get enough. She laid there, moaning and humping against me, taking everything I had to offer and trying to get more while I sucked those big tits of hers and fucked the hell out of her."

His eyes went dreamy. I knew what he was thinking and seeing in his mind's eye, the sight of my wife on her back, clad only in her high heels and hose, her knees pushed up almost to her armpits, panting with pleasure as he reamed her hot pussy. No man had ever been able to dip it in her just once and be satisfied. Everyone she ever fucked wanted to fuck her time and time again, feeling that sweet pussy clamping around their dick. He had fucked her, Annie, and Laura too, among those I had enjoyed so much once we got started really in the swinging lifestyle, telling me that none of them compared to my wife's delightful box. And of course he had Tanya, his own wife, who had never been able to get him to eat her own hot pussy. I had made up for that, earning hours of pleasure with her later when she discovered how much I enjoyed going down on her hot beaver. He had done it to my wife though, in every way he could think of, he admitted with a wry smile and a few ways they thought of together.

"I must have pumped a gallon of cum in her. This is one of my favorites though," he said, handing me a picture he had taken of the two of them taken months after that encounter. Mike was a photography buff and developed his own pictures. Some of those he had made of he and my wife in various poses were taped to the inside door of his locker at work. This one was a classic. Linda was laying on a work bench on her side, her big bazooms unattended for a moment, smiling as she watched his dick penetrating her. He had pulled one leg up over his shoulder and straddled the other, pulling her pussy wide open as he slid in toward heaven. I could see that she already had at least six inches of his hard dick in her, but there was plenty more to come. Mike's balls were clamped tightly against his body, ready to shoot another heavy load into her cunt already glistening with a load of his cum.

"We discovered that one in the motel," he mused, studying the pictures. "She likes to be spread wide and fucked. She says it feels wonderfully dirty watching a man fuck her like that, making her tits bounce with every thrust. How about this one?" he asked, wiping the picture and handing it to me. Mike had long before admitted masturbating to the pictures hanging inside his locker. This one still had the white spots on it from just such incidents. It showed my wife straddling him in a sixty nine position, her mouth wrapped tightly around his cock while he fondled the rounded curves of her ass with one hand and one of her breasts with the other. Her nipples were long and hard, looking all the world like two long pieces of a hot dog, scraping Mike's belly.

"Beautiful" I murmured, sincerely. "That has to be the reason she was so hot that night. I think you're the only man she really enjoys sucking off, and the first one to shoot a load of cum in her mouth that she swallowed." I could see the cum oozing from the corner of her mouth. Mike had given her a real load.

He chuckled. "Yeah, she sure likes eating cum now," he sighed. It was just an hour or so before we joined each other's spouses in separate bedrooms for a repeat of that same thing the pictures had shown.

"Do you want me to leave a load of cum in her pussy?" he asked, grinning. He knew how much I loved eating another man's cum out of my wife's cunt, then fucking her through the remnants. She had gotten to the point she enjoyed it too, although she would seldom admit it to me.

"Please do," I laughed, standing up and preparing to get ready for the nights revelries. "But not just one, and don't even think about disturbing your wife and I until morning," I said. "I've got big plans for her too."

"So she tells me," he laughed and then added softly, "and don't forget to eat her pussy. She loves it!"

"Not a chance I would miss that," I laughed in response, leaving the bedroom where we had been sitting to join our wives who were already set for the fun to begin. Mike was close behind. I could hear the sound of his mouth on my wife's breasts as I lowered myself between Tanya's thighs, sighing at the beauty of that hot pussy that arched toward my mouth as her hands tangled in my hair.

To be continued...

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12