A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 05

Story Info
The new friends relate their first swinging experiences.
7.2k words
4.38
26.9k
12

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers

Author's Note:

My special thanks to The Soulful Bard for reviewing and improving my story.

All errors are strictly mine.

* * *

All three couples had arranged their excursions prior to boarding the cruise ship. Not surprisingly, Weil-ling and Bill, as well as Emma and Norman, had arranged their excursions together. Aiko and Gerald had chosen a different one. It gave the couple a chance to have a private discussion.

Although Gerald was reasonably sure his hot wife had enjoyed herself, he wanted to make sure. "I know we agreed to do what we did, but I'm still a little worried you might feel some guilt or resentment," Gerald said. "I'll be straight with you," he continued. "I had a really good time, but what bothered me the most was that might be jealous."

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous? How could I be jealous of you after what you did for me on our first cruise, you know, with Bob. If anything, I still owe you one."

Gerald felt the need to explain his feelings, and explain he did.

"Over the years, I've seen relationships go completely sour because one spouse has affairs, and thinks it's okay," Gerald explained. "Worse, the cheating spouse has the nerve to become extremely jealous when his or her own spouse does the very same thing. You know from your experience with Bob. I didn't get jealous. But you are a different person with a different personality. And a very lovable personality too," he added for good measure. "In real life, some people have double standards. I once knew a guy who fooled around on his wife and had the gall to think that was okay. When his wife decided yo have an affaire of her own, he went totally ballistic! What a hypocrite!"

The light clicked on in Aiko's mind. Now she understood. He was worried she would resent his enjoyment with Emma.

Gerald was still explaining himself. "There was always the danger that we would get into swinging thinking we were okay with it, especially because we laid down some solid rules for the two of us to follow. But the real thing can be different. Watching me enjoy myself with another woman might have sparked a streak of jealousy you weren't even aware of even as you made out with Bill."

"You're raising good points, hon," Aiko affirmed. "So let me be clear. I am not jealous. I'm glad you enjoyed having sex with Emma. I really do want you to have a good time too."

Gerald kissed his wife. "I figured that out already," he said reassuringly, "but I wanted to let you know what nagged at me for a short while. I'm not bothered by it any more."

"Did watching Bill fuck me bother you in some way?" she wondered. "You seemed okay with it at the time."

"No, it didn't," Gerald said emphatically. He kissed her again. "Besides, I was too busy enjoying Emma. You had a good time too, right?" he asked.

Aiko smiled. "Of course, dear" she declared. "It was wild and exciting and fun. Swapping spouses was, well, delightfully sinful. And what were you thinking while Bill and I were going at it." She hugged him tightly as she said it.

"Ah, my little Japanese cherry blossom," Gerald responded. "I'm always happy to see you enjoy yourself. It was a real turn-on to see Bill mount your lovely, sexy little body. But fucking perky, impish Emma, an entirely new and very horny little female, was an even bigger turn-on for me than watching you two. As you know, I like spectator sports but I like participatory sports even more."

"So does this mean you want to resume festivities with them tomorrow?" she asked.

"I do. And you?"

"Yeah, me too."

"We've really changed, haven't we?" Gerald observed. "We used to be so prim and proper. Now we're real swingers."

* * *

After the three couples came back from their excursions, they met at their assigned table. For a while the discussion focussed on their excursions.

"Are you guys coming to our party tomorrow? Bill asked addressing Aiko and Gerald.

"Yes, we are," Gerald confirmed.

The other two couples were clearly pleased with their decision.

"Aiko and I are curious to hear about your first-time swinging experiences. Would you guys mind telling us?" Gerald asked the other two couples.

"Of course," Bill said obligingly. "We'll tell you our story first, then Emma and Norman, then you theirs." A thought suddenly occurred to him. "Have you guys swung before?"

"Sort of, I guess," Gerald answered. "It was more a share than a swap."

"We'll save your story for last," Bill said. "It sounds interesting."

After the six friends had settled into their places, Bill began recounting their story.

"When I sold my business a few years ago," Bill said, "Wei-ling and I decided we'd take a two-month tour of a few Asian countries. We spent a month in China, three weeks seeing the sites across the country, and a week her relatives who live near Hong Kong."

"What did you enjoy the most?" asked Aiko.

"Sichuan for the food and Hunan for its magnificent natural beauty," Bill replied. "Although I have to say that Wei-ling much preferred the food of her home province."

"Tell them about Zhangjiajie," Wei-ling interjected.

"Are you guys fans of natural beauty?" he asked.

Aiko and Gerald nodded.

"And are you familiar with the James Cameron move 'Avatar'?"

"That was a really good movie," Gerald said. "I'm a sci-fi fan; Aiko not so much. She likes chick flicks."

"Zhangjiajie is in Hunan province. It was used as the backdrop, digitized of course, for the battle fought between the invaders from Earth and the dragon-riding Na'vi."

"Really!" Gerald was clearly both interested and fascinated.

"Hey, you two," Emma interrupted. "You can talk about tours some other time. Get back to your story."

"Point well taken," Bill said. "From Hong Kong, we flew to Singapore, toured Malaysia, returned to Singapore and the took a flight to Bangkok where we decided to enjoy our first real Thai-style massage in the country of its origin."

"We had a Thai-style massage in Vietnam," Gerald said interrupting Bill. "It was great. We felt really good and relaxed after that."

"Did yours turn out the way theirs did?" Emma guffawed.

Aiko and Gerald glanced at her curiously, wondering what she was talking about. Norman gave her a warning look.

Emma noticed their reaction. "Obviously not."

"Let Bill tell his story, you little imp," Norman admonished. "All will be made clear soon enough."

Bill resumed his story. "We didn't know where to go to get a massage. Fortunately for us, the taxi driver who took us to downtown Bangkok spoke a little English. He recommended a district where several such massage establishments were located, but he warned us we might be out of luck because the next was a Thai important holiday; most businesses would close early.

"We tried several places," Wei-ling elaborated. "All of them were already closed. We were about to give up when we just happened to notice a massage establishment that still seemed open because we saw some activity inside. So we walked in. We were greeted a beautiful young lady who told us in fairly decent English that the place was about to close."

"We pleaded with her to take us but she adamantly refused," Bill continued. "We were just about to leave when a middle-aged lady came into the front office. She must have heard us. The young lady explained the situation to her. Their discussion was all in Thai. We had no idea what they were talking about except that it had something to do with us."

Bill stopped for a moment to sip his wine.

"The sweet young thing turned back to us and said, 'Boss says she and her husband will do massage. Okay?' She pointed to a list of services and their prices in bhats and U.S. dollars. 'Please choose and pay first.' It was our only chance for an original Thai massage. So we quickly agreed and paid for a full massage. The sweet young thin then left."

Emma had a broad smile on her face, relishing the story. Obviously, she and Norman had already heard the story. Norman gave her another warning look. She pouted like a little girl. Norman laughed and wagged his finger at her.

Everyonel was amused by their interplay. Bill continued his story.

"The lady pointed to herself and said 'Chimlin.' I took that to be her name. I later found out that it meant 'cute.' And indeed she was, even if she was middle-aged. Something like Emma," he added, "just not as noisy."

Emma did her little-girl pout again. The others laughed. Norman was shaking his head. Nobody else knew her mischievous streak better than he did.

"She was petite and her eyes were two of the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were dark and yet they shone brightly with both happiness and, I thought, smouldering sensuality."

"Wei-ling poked. "Get on with the story, you horny bastard," she said good-naturedly.

Emma's innuendos, Bill's reminiscence and Wei-ling's comment began to add up. It now dawned on Aiko and Gerald that Bill was about to tell the juicy part of their first swinging experience.

"She took us inside," Bill continued, "and gave us each a large towel. Through gestures, she indicated to us that we should disrobe and wrap the towels around our waists."

"I must have looked uncertain what to do, but I was actually nervous about being bare-breasted," Wei-ling interrupted, "because Chimlin grabbed my towel and tied it around my waist for me. She just pointed to a bench. So we sat down and made ourselves comfortable."

Bill took up the story again. "Chimlin left us. A few minutes later, she and her husband came back carrying buckets that contained steamy hot water and a mixture of strongly aromatic herbs."

"Then we got out first surprise," Wei-ling added. "Chimlin was naked from the waist up when she came back. I think she was trying to put me at ease."

"I had a hard time getting my eyes off her lovely little orbs of hers," Bill confessed. "They were so cute and suckable. I had to suppress the thought, though, because it was giving me a hard-on. I sincerely hoped they didn't notice."

Norman laughed. "I bet they noticed."

Bill continued with a smirk. "Probably, but if they did, they didn't let on. Anyway, Chimlin introduced her husband as Somchair, which I later found out meant 'manly'. He later lived up to his name," Bill added parenthetically. "He wasn't much taller than his wife, about the same height as Wei-ling, but he certainly was very muscular. He looked like an older Tony Jaa, a Thai martial artist who starred in an action movie called 'Ong-bak'. Think of him as a Thai Jet Li. It wouldn't have been surprised if Somchair was a martial artist too.

"You have to be strong to do a proper massage," Gerald said in commentary, "just like those masseuses in Vietnam."

"Did your massage lead to your first swinging experience?" Emma probed.

"No it didn't," Gerald answered.

"Come on, Emma, keep your blouse on," Norman admonished. "They'll have their turn to tell their story."

Emma pouted again. She wasn't very patient.

Bill sounded slightly exasperated her interjections. He resumed his story with a sigh.

"After they put down the buckets, they disappeared. We soaked our feet in the hot water for about 15 minutes. Then they came back. Chimlin started to massage my feet. Somchair did the same for Wei-ling. They knew all the pressure points and sometimes they would stick a knuckle in one of them causing as to say an 'oh' or an 'ah'. It gave us an odd combination of both pain and pleasure, but it did make our feet feel better. But you know that already," he said addressing Aiko and Gerald.

"Yeah, we do, Gerald replied. "You don't need to get into details about that."

"Okay, but I have to say that any pain she may have caused my feet was more than made up for by the view of her gorgeous golden globes. She noticed that I noticed. She didn't seem to mind. She graced me a beautiful little smile and a wink."

"And what was your perspective, Wei-ling?" Aiko asked.

"Well, I was admiring the way Somchair's muscles were rippling as he massaged my feet and worked his way up my leg. He noticed Bill taking more than a casual interest in his Chimlin's beautiful breasts. He pointedly looked at mine and gave me a broad smile. Clearly he admired mine as well. He also upped the ante by peeking between my legs to see what my towel was hiding. He just grinned, shrugging his shoulders."

"How did you react to that?" Aiko asked directing her question to Bill.

"What could I say? I just shrugged my shoulders too," Bill said.

"After massaging our feet and legs, they gestured to us to climb onto the massage tables and lie on our bellies. They loosened out towels and laid them across our asses. They started with a head massage, then gradually and systematically worked their way down our necks, our shoulders and our backs. It was so relaxing. We felt a very satisfying languor in our bodies. We almost fell asleep. But you know the feeling," he said addressing Aiko and Gerald.

"Yeah, we know," Gerald agreed.

"Then Chimlin said 'mar-ree?' pointing back and forth between us, Bill said. "I wasn't sure if that was a Thai word or a mangled version of an English word she happened to know. It took me a moment to realize that she was trying to say 'marry', in other words asking if we were married. I don't speak any foreign languages myself," he admitted. "So I asked Wei-ling to try her luck with Mandarin and Cantonese. It turned out that Somchair knew some Mandarin."

"So what was Chimlin trying to say?" Aiko asked.

"She was asking us if we were married. We asked the same question. Somchair said they to were married too," Wei-ling replied. "When asked why she would ask such a question, Somchair replied that it was unusual in Thailand to see an interracial couple. He also said North Americans were often prudish about even partial nudity. We seemed to take our near-nudity in stride."

"And?" Aiko asked.

"Well, they continued their massage," Wei-ling replied, "slowly working their way down our backs again. And then we got our second surprise. They pulled off our towels and started massaging out butt cheeks!"

"It felt really good," Bill said smirking. "But I have to confess Chimlin's attention caused me to start having a hard-on. She brushed my balls lightly with her fingers. I thought it was accidental. I enjoyed it but felt embarrassed at the same time."

"And what did you feel, Wei-ling?" asked Aiko her tone revealing her salacious interest.

"It felt really good to me too. While Somchair massaged my ample ass, he slid his fingers over my asshole and across through perineum, the area between my asshole and vulva." Wei-ling giggled. "He was turning me on. At one point, I let out an 'oh'. No doubt, Somchair managed a few more peeks between my legs. The thought of it turned me on even more. I'll bet his nose told him a few things too because my pussy was getting wet!"

"Oh, that's so exciting," Emma interjected.

"When I turned my head to look at Bill, I saw Chimlin brush Bill's balls. Bill had a huge grin on his face. I told Bill this was beyond a normal massage."

"And I reminded Wei-ling that we had talked and fantasized about swinging. So I asked her if she was ready and willing to go for the real thing, if it went further, or did she want to stop it."

"I told Bill I was really nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach. My mouth was dry; my pussy was wet. Bill said he felt the same except that he had no pussy but he admitted to having a hard-on."

"Then they asked us to roll onto our backs," Bill said. "It was now or never."

"I didn't know what to say or do," Wei-ling added. "I chickened out. I told Bill to make the decision. He reminded me that it could end up in sex. I told I would go along with whatever he decided."

"So I flipped over first," Bill said. "Chimlin could see my cock was now completely erect. She just smiled and took the towel away."

"Somchair then took my towel off. I flipped over," said Wei-ling. "Now Somchair had an unobstructed view of the front of my entire body."

"At first they continued their massage," Bill said. "But not for long. They worked their way down the front our bodies and continued passed our belly buttons. Chimlin put her hands and fingers through my public hair. She massaged the area around my cock and balls. She caressed my perineum, the back of her hand bumped against my balls. Suddenly, she stuck the tip of her finger into my asshole. I groaned with both surprise and delight at the unusual sensation but I didn't object. She said something in Thai which I took to mean 'relax.' So I did. She stuck her whole finger in my asshole and began to massage my prostrate. It felt both strange but good. Her other hand grasped my cock and stroked it."

Bill took a deep breath. He clearly relished the memory.

"After massaging my cock and prostate for a while, she withdrew her finger from my asshole. She washed her hands, came back, and then grabbed my dick again. Oh man, they way her hand went up and down my cock felt so good. By then I was pretty convinced her intention was to give me a handjob. But I was wrong, she directed it into her mouth! The sensation was unbelievable!"

Wei-ling took up the story. "Somchair used a similar technique. He stuck one finger in my asshole and another in my pussy, massaging them both at the same time. I saw him watch his wife put Bill's cock into her mouth. She sucked it eagerly. He showed no hint of jealousy."

"He was too busy enjoying you, sweetheart," Bill interjected.

Wei-ling continued. "After a few minutes, Somchair removed his fingers from my holes. He pressed gently against my inner thighs, urging me to spread my legs wider. I did. I was eager in ahe anticipation of things. He alternately licked and sucked my slit and clit. The whole situation was so erotic, so exotic, that I lost control. Soon I was so horny, I was willing him to let him do whatever he wanted. Suddenly I came all over his mouth. He seemed to relish the taste of me. I turned to look at Bill around just in time to see Bill cum into Chimlin's mouth."

"And that was it?" Aiko asked almost eagerly.

"Good question, Aiko!" Emma interjected. "Now we know Aiko likes sexy stories too," she added laughing.

"We all took a few minutes break after that to freshen up, "Wei-ling continued. "They brought us some food, which we ate ravenously. When we were finished, they led us to a small heated pool. It was an obvious invitation to enter the pool and enjoy some more of their company."

"Once we were in the pool, Bill resumed, "Chimlin urged me to sit on an underwater bench. Somchair directed Wei-ling to a similar underwater bench on the opposite side. He sat behind Wei-ling, straddling his legs on each side of her, and started to massage her breasts."

"His cock was at full attention," Wei-ling said. "The feel of it against my back, and the knowledge that this handsome man wanted to make love to me, started to make me feel horny again. After a few minutes, he asked me get up. He grabbed my hips to turn me around so that I faced him. With his hands still on my hips, he pulled me down until I straddled his lap. He licked and sucked my breasts. Of course his hard-on was now pressed against my lower belly. I knew he wanted me, and the truth be said, I wanted him too! I wanted to feel him inside me."

"I watched them for a little while," Bill resumed his side of the story. "I decided to give Chimlin as good as Wei-ling got from Somchair. When I saw Somchair urge Wei-ling to get up and turn around to face him, I did the same to Chimlin. By then I'd overcome my initial shyness in letting a woman, who I had just met, see my hard-on. By now, I was just too excited to care any more. I gave her all the attention she deserved. When I saw Wei-ling and Somchair in their erotic embrace. I didn't have to be a genius to realize that my wife was enjoying sexual attention. And damn it all! I was enjoying that man's lovely wife too!"

Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers