A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 12

Story Info
An oversight leads to lesbian seduction.
6.6k words
4.42
17.7k
6

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers

Chapter 12 Aiko's Error

Aiko and Gerald slept in until almost noon. They spent the afternoon catching up on their chores and preparing for their workweek. Back into their daily routines, they forgot about the envelope Aiko received just before they left the masked ball.

Two days later, receipt of their regular mail jogged, Gerald's memory. "Did you check what was in the envelope?" he asked Aiko.

"No, I forgot all about it. " Aiko rummaged through her purse. "Ah, here it is. I'll read it aloud."

" 'Dear 'Pocahontas',' " Aiko began.

" 'I am the person you knew as 'John Smith'. It was a genuine pleasure meeting you. My wife and I enjoy swinging and have a taste for the unusual. Forgive us if we assume you and your husband are similarly inclined.

" 'Tonight's party...' "

"Which is now last night's party," Gerald editorialized.

"Hush, just let me read, hon," Aiko chided.

"Sorry," Gerald said.

" '... was such an occasion. Your husband danced one wild tango and you were an absolute delight.

" 'We have a very unusual proposition for you. There was little time to write a more diplomatic letter, so I will get to the point. I apologize in advance if what you read next offends you. We would like to invite you, 'Pocahontas', to be our swinging group's weekend sex toy.' "

"Sex toy! What does he think you are! A thing, an object!" Gerald objected.

Gerald didn't like the sound of that. Treating a woman like an object was something he associated with men who treated women as cum buckets.

"He sounds like a misogynist," Gerald mumbled.

"Don't jump to conclusions, hon," Aiko urged. "Let's read the rest of the letter before passing judgement."

Gerald was surprised by her calmness. Aiko resumed reading.

" 'Being our sex toy involves accepting a certain degree of submission, the terms of which are negotiable. Let me say upfront, we reject any and all forms of violence, pain or coercion.

" 'If this letter offends you, please forgive us and throw it away. If you need more information, please respond to our email address below. If, after receiving further information from us, you are interested, we can negotiate the terms and conditions. For obvious reasons, we remain anonymous for now.' "

It was signed 'John & Jane Smith'.

Aiko saw the look of amazement grow on Gerald's face. She was just as amazed as he was. Gerald saw her lick her lips, a sure sign her mouth was dry. More importantly, she didn't dismiss the proposition out of hand. He sensed that their proposition appealed to her inner erotic desires.

"Wow!" Gerald said out loud. "That's weird. I don't know what to say. Let's just think about for a little while."

* * *

"So, what do you think?" Aiko asked a few days later. She was obviously referring to the letter.

"I think you're interested," Gerald replied frankly.

"How so?" she asked.

"Firstly, you could have said 'no' right off the bat; you didn't," he pointed out. "Secondly, you're bringing it up; it tells me you're at least curious to know more."

Aiko remained silent.

"We've some idea of what he has in mind," he continued. "He said so himself. He wants you to be a sex toy for his swinging group."

Aiko blushed. "We don't really know what they have in mind," she said defending herself.

"That's not the point, Aiko. It's obvious you're accepting the premise of being someone's sex toy. It appeals to your fantasies. Admit it."

Aiko blushed again. "Yes," she conceded, "but only under the right conditions."

"And those have to be discussed with 'John'," Gerald pointed out. "Well, I'll give him this," Gerald added," despite his use of the expression 'sex toy' he was very clear about negotiating the terms with us. Misogynists don't negotiate the terms of their misogyny."

Immersed in their own thoughts, neither spoke a word for several moments.

Aiko wondered what her husband would say next. She could tell he was thinking about the letter and her reaction to it.

"We've done a few wild things already," Gerald mused. "I suppose it won't hurt to find out what he has in mind. We can stop it at any time. Okay, hon," he concluded, "you contact 'John'. If you discover he's a misogynist, cut him off."

* * *

While Aiko corresponded by email with 'John', she and Gerald sought the advice of their swinging friends. Bill noted any agreement they made with 'John' was not legally enforceable. It was obviously a means to negotiate a mutually acceptable arrangement.

"Treat it like a legal contract," he suggested. "Pay close attention to details."

Bill offered one further piece of advice. "If you have sex outside our two groups, wear condoms. If not, get yourselves tested afterwards. Understood?"

Aiko and Gerald agreed. Bill's precaution was sensible one.

The email exchanges with 'John' took several weeks. Finally, Aiko believed they arrived at a draft that was very close to a finalized version. She printed out a copy for Gerald to read.

Gerald wasn't surprised by some of the terms of the agreement, for example, the prohibition on coercion, violence and several fetishes. He noted Aiko was willing to undergo a mild forms of bondage provided restraints were loose enough to allow her to get out of them on her own free will.

Yet Gerald sensed something was missing but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Is the list of your conditions complete?" he asked Aiko.

"I believe so," she replied. "You think something's missing?"

"I'm not sure," he replied. "Something is bothering me for some reason."

"There's no mention of safes," Aiko offered.

"True," he agreed, "but we are required to prove we are disease-free. That implies no use of condoms."

Gerald continued to read. One clause stipulated he could choose any wife in John's swinging group as his personal sex toy under the same conditions as applied to Aiko. Gerald liked that clause; he was egalitarian by nature.

Another clause addressed the identity and privacy of the two couples. Except for 'John', the people in this swinging were total strangers. 'John' and his wife agreed to reveal their true identities, including where they lived and worked, as a sign of their good faith. Aiko and Gerald agreed to do the same.

"Why do they want you to be a sex toy?" Gerald wondered.

"I asked him that," she replied.

"And..." he urged.

" 'John' explained me he was catering to members in his group who fantasize about having sex with a woman who never says no and lets them do whatever they want, within reason of course. Members of their own group wouldn't do because they know them, shall we say, intimately." Aiko giggled.

Gerald still seemed doubtful.

"They want the thrill of something different. That's all." Aiko continued.

"You do too. Don't you?" Gerald pointed out.

"Yes," she conceded and then continued her explanation. "The thought of a woman willing to become their sex toy, who is submissive to them, apparently turns them on."

"I can see the idea of being a sex toy turns you on too," Gerald observed. "It obviously appeals to your submission fantasy."

"Yes, it does," she whispered. "And to my fantasy of having sex with a total stranger."

"I'll give 'John' high marks for including me from the very start and at every step of the way since then," Gerald said. "That works in his favour. He treats us as a couple."

"Can I give 'John' the okay?" Aiko asked timidly.

"Are you satisfied with the terms?" Gerald asked. "You're the one who's going to be the sex toy."

"Yes, I am," she replied.

"In that case, the next step is to meet 'John' and his wife. I'll let you make the necessary arrangements."

* * *

After exchanging photographs, Aiko and Gerald arranged to meet 'John' and his wife at a restaurant in a small town to the west of the city.

Aiko and Gerald arrived first. Shortly after they sat down, they saw the expected couple walk through the restaurant doors.

"He really is a big man," Gerald said to Aiko. "He's even bigger than Norman. And his wife is stunning," he added.

She was a very beautiful blonde with an hour-glass figure.

"He looks better now than the night of the masked ball," Aiko whispered. "He still has a big belly but he's not as ugly as I thought then. Maybe it was the effect of the lighting in the group room, or maybe he's lost some weight since then. Or maybe both."

Aiko and Gerald stopped their exchange just as the couple approached.

"Nice to meet you guys. My real name is John by the way," he grinned. "This is my wife, Susan."

"I'm Gerald and this is my wife, Aiko."

They shook hands.

"You're one beautiful woman, Aiko," John said gallantly. He lowered his voice so no one else in the restaurant could hear. "It was a delight to make love to you at the masked ball. I had no idea you were an Asian woman! You'll turn a few heads in our group. We've no Asians. That makes you exotic."

For a while the two couples talked about the lives and professions. After proving their true identities to each other's satisfaction, John pulled out a printout of the agreement.

John smiled. "Of course, this is not a legally binding. We operate on an honour system. We expect the same from you. As I mentioned to Aiko in an email, we aren't going to use our real names on it either. We'll sign with pseudonyms to protect our privacy. We operate on the honour system."

Aiko and Gerald nodded their heads.

John and Susan signed as William and Mary. Gerald and Aiko signed as Pimmel and Manko.

Suddenly, Aiko suffered a case of the butterflies. She was nervous and excited at the same time at the thought of becoming a sex toy. She wondered what adventures awaited her.

"As soon as you can tell us what weekend you're available," John said, "we'll make the necessary arrangements."

After they finished their meal, John insisted on paying the bill. "I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again," he said. "I think you're going to be centre of the best party we've ever had," John added addressing Aiko.

More excitement surged through Aiko's body at John's bawdy promise.

Susan winked and then waved a small good-bye. "See you soon."

* * *

The date was set for a weekend in the late spring. Aiko and Gerald were to arrive early Saturday afternoon, stay overnight and leave the following evening. The location was John and Susan's country home two hours north of the city by car.

Aiko and Gerald arrived punctually, at 2:00 o'clock, on the appointed day to discover that their hosts' home was a mansion. John and Susan were obviously very wealthy.

Gerald was about to press the buzzer when the door opened. It was John. "You're here right on time," he said. "Come on in. Everybody else is already here," he continued. "We asked them to come earlier."

The couple stepped into the house. The foyer was huge and beautifully laid out in gold, yellow and soft browns. Classic-style paintings hung on the walls.

Susan walked into the foyer. She greeted them warmly. "Welcome to our modest little home!" she said jokingly.

"Wow, that's quite the place you have here," Aiko exclaimed.

Susan laughed. "Well, I'm not going to show you the whole thing at one time. You'll get to see most of it in due course any way. It's time to get ready, Manko," Susan said using her pseudonym. "Please, come with me, Manko."

The two walked up a flight of stairs. For a few seconds, Gerald forgot about John. His eyes followed the sway of two very nice sets of hips and asses. Gerald broke out of his reverie when he realized John was watching him.

"I enjoyed watching them too," John grinned. "Follow me, Pimmel," he said, "for the time has come to start using your pseudonym. Our swinging friends are waiting for us upstairs. Our mates' women will join us later."

They walked up the other flight of stairs.

"My friends," John announced as he and Gerald stepped into the room, "firstly, please let me remind you. If you want to keep your privacy, don't use your real names. We revealed our true identities to our guest couple; they have done likewise to us. You'll know this man as Pimmel, and his wife as Manko. Please afford them every courtesy."

Toasts were poured. John lifted his glass. "Cheers," he cried.

"Cheers," everyone responded in unison. They downed their drinks.

Including themselves and their hosts, there were six couples in total plus the two men. Gerald assumed the two men's wives were in the lady's room.

Each person greeted Gerald in turn without mentioning any names. It was just as well, Gerald thought, because he was poor at remembering names when they were introduced in quick succession. John introduced four pairs as couples. Two men came without their wives. Apparently, their wives chose not to attend but consented to let their husbands go.

Gerald wondered why their wives opted out but didn't get the chance to ask John. He had just left the room.

John returned to few minutes later. "Susan and Manko will join us shortly," he announced.

A minute later, the two women entered. Aiko wore a black maid's dress complete with a little white apron. It had sexy modifications, including a plunging neckline, the edges of which barely covered Aiko's nipples, and a very short skirt.

"Attention! Hors d'oeuvres are about to be served," John announced.

As Aiko headed toward the door with the 'Kitchen' sign on it, Susan nudged her husband.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Wait a second Manko," he said.

Aiko stopped.

"Pimmel, please choose one of the wives as your sex toy."

"I don't really know anybody," Gerald replied, "except of course your wife, Susan. So, although all the women attractive, I choose Susan."

"You heard him, Susan" John said. "Go put on the maid's dress."

"As you require, sir," she answered formally.

A few minutes later, Susan returned wearing a dress identical to Aiko's.

Picking up a tray from the kitchen, the two pseudo-maids walked among the assembled guests offering hors d'oeuvres and providing napkins. Many pairs of eyes peered down their cleavages and checked out their legs and asses. Not all of the eyes were male, Aiko not uncomfortably. Her only consolation was that Susan was receiving the same treatment, just less of it. Susan was well known to them; Aiko was brand-new and exotically Asian.

The two women served hors d'oeuvres to their mingling guests for about an hour. Other than the obvious ogling and leering, nothing else happened.

"Ladies and gentlemen," John announced, "it's almost 4 o'clock. No more food will be served until dinner at 6 o'clock. Please join me in our home theatre for drinks, while the staff clean up and set the dinner table."

The room emptied. "You may return to your room." John ordered the two pseudo-maids. "Be back here no later than 5:50."

Aiko and Susan headed for the change room.

"We'll serve dinner too," Susan told Aiko. "We have to eat early in the kitchen. But before we, we have to change into our regular clothing to keep up appearances."

"They don't know what's going on?" Aiko asked Susan.

"I hope not," she answered giggling. "We gave staff strict orders not to enter this part of the house until they are told to. You might have noticed the room with the 'Kitchen' sign on it isn't really a kitchen; it's a small antechamber with a wall opening to the real kitchen. Doors on both sides of the opening discourage staff from snooping. They open their door only when they're putting food inside. Our door has a peephole. We don't open our door unless food is inside and their door is closed." Susan laughed. "It wouldn't do if they discovered our naughty games."

After they ate, the two women returned to the change room to put their sexy maid's uniforms back on.

"Forget the panties," Susan instructed her.

"What?"

"Forget the panties," she repeated. "If you think all the dessert will be on the table, you're just kidding yourself."

"Oh," Aiko blushed.

The two women chatted some more about their families and jobs. They liked each other. A few minutes before the expected arrival of the guests, they took their posts near the kitchen door.

After making a toast to all those present, John instructed the two pseudo-maids to begin dinner service. The meal started with aperitifs. Aiko and Susan were each assigned three couples and one unaccompanied man. Aiko was to serve John while Susan served Gerald.

Aiko soon discovered another purpose of the short skirt. In order put the aperitif on John's plate. Aiko had to stoop. When she stooped, her skit rode up her ass. While John openly stared into her cleavage, his hand slipped up the inside of her thigh. He stroked her naked pussy.

Although she should have expected it, Aiko was still startled. She swallowed hard. 'If John is already feeling me up, I'm sure the other three will too,' she told herself. Her pussy tingled in anticipation.

Across the table, Gerald's cock hardened as he watched John take sexual liberties with his wife. He had no doubt every man would follow John's example.

As she stepped back, Aiko watched Susan put an aperitif on Gerald's plate. She saw her husband get into the spirit of things. He leered at Susan's luscious orbs. Following John's example, his hand made its way up to Susan's thigh until it reached her pussy. John showed no sign of jealousy as Gerald touched Susan's feminine goodies.

Susan wasn't shy. "Oh, nice," she groaned. She made a motion with her hips that suggested she was trying to get Gerald's finger to do more than just caress between her legs.

'What do you expect at a swingers' party?' Aiko told herself.

Concluding she was being a little prudish and silly, she steeled herself, determined to let herself enjoy the men's leers lustful groping.

Next the two women served the main course. The leers and the groping multiplied. Two of the men even fished Aiko's breasts out of her cleavage to suck on them. They told her they wanted cream in their coffee.

Aiko let them have their fun, but after for a few moments, she politely excused herself by saying she had other guests to serve.

While Aiko served dessert, she saw something she never expected to see. A woman, a brunette, put her hand underneath Susan's skirt. Even more surprisingly, Susan raised no objection! In fact, her eyes were closed as if she was enjoying what the woman was doing to her!

Aiko's mouth went dry. 'Oh my god,' she thought. 'Oh my god.'

Aiko approached the last couple on her side of the table with their desserts. The woman was a redhead who wore a red cocktail dress. Her black-haired husband was dressed in a smart-casual light-blue shirt and navy blue pants.

Aiko served the woman first. She turned to serve the man. Like the other men, he put his hand up her skirt while staring down her cleavage. His hand followed the contour of her thigh until it reached her hairless vee.

Aiko pretended not to notice, but she couldn't completely hide her pleasure at his sensual touch.

"Her pussy is bald, dear," he said to his wife.

"Really?" she exclaimed.

Without waiting for an answer, the woman's smaller, softer hand followed the contours of Aiko's other thigh to join her husband's hand in stroking Aiko's naked nether mound.

"You're right!" the lady-in-red exclaimed. "She's hairless, folks."

Despite seeing what happened to Susan, Aiko was still caught off guard. She didn't know how to react or what to do. No woman had ever touched her in a sexual manner. She hadn't even imagined what a female's touch would be like. All her sensual pleasures came from men. They lit her fire, excited her. But a woman! Aiko was confused.

Desperately, she tried to recall the terms of the agreement. Gerald had been right in thinking something was missing; it said nothing about lesbianism.

Meanwhile, Gerald had watched the two hands go up his wife's skirt, one belonging to a man in blue and the other to his wife. At almost the same time as Aiko, he knew what was missing in the agreement too. Aiko had never shown any interest in sex with women. For a moment, he thought to rescue his wife, but two simultaneous events stopped him from acting on his impulse.

Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers
12