A Switching for Two

Story Info
Crystal's boyfriend & sister receive a switching.
1.4k words
3.45
25.3k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was finally out, the sky was clear again and Steven had a smile upon his face. Steven finished what was left at work and then decided it was time to head on home. It had been a pleasant day, his work load was light, he didn't have to deal with any lazy co-workers, and his boss had even bought him a really nice lunch. Steven had no complaints about his day... not a single one. Even greater, today was the day that Crystal was returning home.

"Why won't this day ever end?" she thought to herself as she was clocking out at work. First off, the alarm clock didn't go off this morning so she was late for work. She had also rushed out the door this morning trying to beat the rain and once she got into her car, dried off, and was getting ready to leave she realized she left her ID card in the house. Knowing if she forgot her ID card one more time she would lose her job, she decided to run back in the house to find it. She found the ID card sitting next to the broken alarm clock. Once again she rushed out of the house, trying to stay as dry as possible. She got to her car and attempted to open the door. She looked inside the car, noticed the keys in the ignition and the doors had auto locked. Thankfully she was able to finally break into her car. Unfortunately for her, the day only got worse. With two of here co-workers taking sick days, and tons of pissed off customers, this surely had to have been the worst day Dawn had ever had and to top it all off, Crystal, her older sister was returning home... and the house was a total wreck!

Crystal was driving down the street on her way home from a long business trip. She had been in Dallas for a business meeting over the past week. She could still hear the words her manager had last said, "Crystal, I'm sorry but we are going to give the promotion to Karyn. I hope you understand." She had worked so hard for the position and thought for sure that she was a shoe-in. There was no way the manager would pick Karyn Silver over her. It just wasn't possible.

Pulling into the drive way she noticed that she was the first one home. "Good, maybe I will have some alone time," she said to herself. She had noticed that the trash hadn't been taken to the side of the road.

"Maybe Steven left in hurry this morning and it slipped his mind."

She walked inside the house and was appalled by what she saw. The sink in the kitchen was full of dishes. Glasses were all over the tables in the front room. Four opened bags of Doritos were sitting on the kitchen counter. Walking throughout the rest of the house she had noticed Dawn's room was filled with dirty laundry. Even the bathrooms were a wreck. Towels, dirty laundry, and empty toilet paper rolls littered the floor.

"What the hell have they been doing all week?" she asked herself.

Dawn pulled into a parking spot at the side of the house that way she was out of view in case Crystal was waiting outside for them to come home. She pulled out her cell phone and decided she had better warn Steven of the danger that lied ahead.

"Steven! Hey, it's Dawn."

"Why the hell are you calling me?" Steven laughed.

"Hey, this isn't funny. Guess who's coming home today?"

"Yeah, I know... it's about time Crystal comes home."

"Steven, listen to me... is that Britney Spears you are listening too?"

"Um, no... you're hearing things," Steven said as he turned off the radio.

"Whatever, we've got bigger problems. I didn't clean the house before I left this morning."

"You what?! Are you fuckin' crazy?! Aw shit! I forgot to take out the trash too!"

"What do you think she is going to do... she's already at home... I'm sitting in my car outside and I'm scared to go inside... help me, Steven! Help! What do I do?" she said frantically.

"Dammit... she's gonna beat my ass! You are so going to pay for this! Just wait in your car. I think if we go inside together she'll get all of her anger out at the same time and she may not spank my ass. I'll be there in five minutes."

Crystal was waiting inside the filthy house. She had already made up her mind as to how to deliver the punishment. Suddenly, the front door opened and there appeared Dawn and Steven... both scared shitless as they saw the look of sincere anger in Crystal's face. They didn't even have time to apologize or mumble a single word.

"SIT!" Crystal shouted as she pointed to the couch.

Dawn and Steven both took a seat, neither of them saying a single word.

"What the hell have you two been doing this past week? You better have one hell of an excuse as to why my house looks like hell turned over TWICE!"

Steven was the first to speak up, "Well, you see... we... uhhhh..."

"Don't have a reason, do you, Steven?"

"No, ma'am."

"How about you Dawn? Do you have a phenomenal reason as to why my house looks like it does?"

"No."

"No what? I've told you that when you are in MY house, you will address me properly."

"No, ma'am," Dawn said timidly.

"This time BOTH of you are going to be punished! Even you Dawn! You are BOTH responsible for this mess! You are going to be spanked and then you are going to clean this ENTIRE house from top to bottom and that includes scrubbing the floors with a toothbrush! Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," Steven said out loud.

"Why am I going to be punished? You're not allowed to spank me."

"Tell me something, Dawn. Whose house is this?"

"Yours."

Steven nudged Dawn in the side motioning her to address Crystal properly, "Yours, ma'am," she finally said.

"That's right. This is my house. And I sure as hell can and WILL spank you! Both of you go outside and pick a switch. Strip it of its leaves and report right back to me. Don't even think about bringing me a wimpy switch either. If you do, I'll go get a switch and then I'm also going to cane your bare ass until you are fuckin' bleeding."

Dawn and Steven both went out the door to retrieve switches.

"Steven, she's not really going to spank me with a stick is she?"

"It's not just a stick. And yes, I think she is going to give it to us real good. I can tell just by seeing the look in her eye. She's out to prove a point."

When they returned inside, Crystal had them hand over the switches.

"Steven, you're up first. Stand right here, take your pants down and reach for your toes."

Steven did as he was told. Crystal took the switch and swatted his ass really hard and fast. After ten swats, Steven was finding it difficult to remain standing. He was finding it difficult not to scream.

"Ten more," Crystal announced.

"Ten!" Steven screamed. "Please, no more! Please, have mercy!" Steven protested. All of his protesting did him no good. Crystal finished the final swat with the switch and motioned Steven to take a seat.

Dawn looked at Steven and saw tears in his eyes.

"Dawn, you're next."

Dawn just sat there finding it difficult to believe what was happening.

"NOW!"

Frustrated Crystal grabbed Dawn by her ear. She took her into the dining room and bent her over the table. Holding her down she said, "This would be a lot easier if you would have just done what you were told. DON'T MOVE!"

Crystal stepped back and swung the switch. Rapidly, it made contact with Dawn's soft skin. She screamed loudly.

"STOP! STOP!" she continued to belt while Crystal was taking the switch down on her sore ass.

Crystal finished the last swat and told her to take a seat.

Tears streaming down her face, Dawn moved back into the living room and took a seat.

"Now, both of you get started cleaning this house. And I don't ever want my house to look like this again! Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, ma'am," Steven said.

Still crying, Dawn looked up at her sister.

"DAWN? Do you understand?!"

Dawn still didn't say anything. "Do you need another spanking? I can spank you all damn night if need be."

"No, ma'am!"

"Okay then, do you understand me? Do you understand that this house will never look like this again?"

"Yes, ma'am," Dawn finally managed to say.