A Tale from Trail

Story Info
A hasher's punishment for being caught on trail.
2.8k words
4.06
24.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I get knee-deep into this story, it's imperative that I explain what 'hashing' is, in order for readers to understand what I am talking about. Hashers in general, also known as wankers, are basically, a running club with a drinking problem. They may be 'named' any variety of interesting things, as the male lead in this story is named Eunuch. He's called Eunuch because he always brought women to the hash, but wasn't sexually involved with them, therefore giving him the name Eunuch. The basics of a hash trail are this; a 'hare'(the person that creates the trail), the 'pack'(those that follow the trail), the beginning circling of hashers which informs the pack of what to expect on trail, and ending trail, which details antics on trail, things that happened, etc. Trail itself is usually laid out in 'hash', or flour. There are various marks on trail that tell the hasher if they are on 'true trail' or not, where the beverage checks (beer checks) are, etc. Beer checks are, ultimately, why people hash. Depending on the length of trail and the occasion, such as St. Patrick's Day, there may be many beer checks along the trail. Trail lasts anywhere from 1 mile, up to 5+ miles, at the discretion of the hare. Debauchery and sex on trail are always welcome, and even encouraged, as they make great tales from trail. And on that note, I'll get to the story.

I was set to be the hare for the kilted trail that Saturday, and I must admit, I had a decent trail planned out. Part of it had already been laid out when I had scouted trail earlier in the week, so I didn't have to be in quite as much of a hurry as if I hadn't pre-laid some of the trail. I am not a fast runner by any means, so pre-laying part of trail helps me not to get snared (caught) by the pack.

It was a kilted trail, meaning that we all wore kilts, or sarongs. I had on a plaid school-girl type skirt, a t-shirt, and my running shoes. The weather was cooperating, nice and warm, light breeze. We were all circling up, greeting friends, visitors, and waiting for Eunuch to start the circle presentation. After the virgins (first-timers) were explained the marks for trail, and assigned trail buddies to learn about the hash from, I was called into the circle to detail out the trail. As hare, I was the only one who would know what to expect, and I had to give some idea to the pack. I explained about the trail, possible water hazards, the number of beverage checks, and Eunuch sent me off to start laying the trail.

Eunuch and I have been friends for years. He's one of the best friends I have, always dependable, always ready to help out when needed. Eunuch's reputation with women far precedes him. Charming and handsome, Eunuch is the modern version of a gentleman. Educated, cultured and just plain fun to be around, women tend to gravitate towards him. I was even known to be caught in his charms from time to time. We've always had a weird energy between us, and when we could grab each other and have sex like rabbits, we generally did.

Running isn't hard for me, running fast is. Over the years my speed has improved, but I am no match for people who run marathons. I ran along, dropping flour where I was going, heading towards the first beverage check. In the distance, I could hear the whistles of the pack, following trail. I stepped up my pace a bit, not willing to get snared so early into the trail.

I made it to the first beer check, stopped for a bit of water and to greet Squeaker, the beer meister (person who gets the beer). I chatted with her for a minute, and then headed off to the next point in the trail.

About a mile into the next leg of the trail, I started hearing the footsteps of a runner behind me. I am by no means a fast runner, but I had felt confident that I'd be far enough down the trail that I wouldn't be snared. Apparently, I was wrong. I glanced over my shoulder, and saw Eunuch approaching me. I sped up a little, but knew that it wouldn't do much good, Eunuch runs marathons, and is far beyond me in running skills.

I got about 25 yards farther down the trail, when I felt an arm go around my waist, and I was pulled up against Eunuch's chest. Before I could say anything, he kissed me, a deep, long, thoroughly arousing kiss. I'd been kissed by Eunuch many a time before, and I knew that this kiss was meant to arouse and tease. That kiss certain got my attention. Eunuch's tongue explored my mouth thoroughly, and it seemed like all of my senses were heightened just a little more. Just as my knees were turning to jelly, he released me and said, "Mmm...more for later." Slapping my ass, he told me to get going down the trail. I took off, nearly dropping my sack of flour.

I hit the second beer check feeling fully energized, a result of runner's adrenaline and Eunuch's kiss. I was guzzling water when Squeaker said, "Eunuch says he's going to snare you today, you know. He says you've gotten snared on every trail you've hared, and that you'll remember this one, so be on the look out, he's hunting a hare." I gave her a questioning look, still gulping down water. Just as I was finishing my bottle of water, I started hearing footsteps. Thanking Squeaker, I grabbed the bag of flour, and tore off down the trail, away from the footsteps.

Five minutes later I was a little over a half mile down the trail, and was in the process of working my way though a heavily wooded area when the footsteps finally caught up with me. Setting up a slowing point in the trail, I had just climbed over a few fallen trees, tossing flour to mark my way. As I was about to scamper away from the trees, Eunuch stepped in front of me, blocking my way. "Damned Front Running Bastard." I said to him, startled. He only smiled at me.

"Well, the Front Running Bastard snares the hare this time!" he said, laughingly. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me, claiming his mouth with my own. I kissed him deeply, using my mouth to tease him. Catching his tongue with my teeth, I sucked on it like it was his cock, and felt him growl. Pushing away from him, I turned to run off and finish trail.

"Not this time, you don't!" I called back to Eunuch as I ran off, thinking myself safe from being snared. I jogged off through the woods, picking up a hiking trail that I'd seen when I'd scouted out the trail earlier in the week. Easing into my running pace, I slipped easily down the trail, mind set on getting to the next check, knowing that Eunuch wouldn't be far behind me.

He wasn't long in catching me. Eunuch grabbed my left arm, mid-stride, and pushed my back up against the nearest tree. His mouth hit mine in a kiss that left no room for doubt as to what he intended. We'd always joked about having sex on trail, and it appeared that today was going to be the day it became a reality. My nipples started tingling, and I could feel my pussy get wet under my skirt.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, he lifted me up against the tree, until I was eye level with him. The sack of flour was caught between us, and flour clouded out of it in a puff, landing on my skirt, and Eunuch's kilt. We made out there against the tree, like a couple of lust-crazed teenagers. Eunuch's lips left my mouth and slid down my throat, making me gasp. My hands busied themselves up his shirt, teasing his nipples.

We started rocking there, grinding our pelvises together. One of Eunuch's hands tugged my shirt out of my skirt, and his fingers explored one of my breasts, slightly pinching one nipple. His weight kept me pinned against the tree while his other hand slipped up my skirt, teasing my pussy lips. My hips pushed forward, eager for more attention to my pussy. I felt a finger slide inside me, and my nails dug into his shoulders in reaction.

He shifted his weight, pushing me up higher against the tree, which sent flour all over both of our laps, as the flour bag had been lodged between us. I was able to grab the bag before all the flour was spilled, but just barely. My shirt flipped up, and Eunuch's mouth was suddenly on my breast, his tongue drawing circles on my areola. Breathless, I tried to grab for his kilt, to give him the same pleasure he was giving me, but he pulled my hands away, and stood me back up on the ground.

Flustered and slightly dazed, I got to my feet and picked up the flour bag. Eunuch's kilt was dusted in flour, as was my skirt. My pussy was still wet, and wanting more attention. I was still throbbing from Eunuch's cock thrusting inside me, and wanting more. He had that same dusky look in his blue eyes, the kind that shows he's horny. He gave me that oh-so-charming-and-teasing look, and then took off down the trail, taking my flour sack with him.

I stood there, mildly dazed for a minute, trying to make my head clear so I could get going and finish trail. A bit breathless, I got myself together, and took off after Eunuch, cursing myself for being a slow runner. I could only hope that he'd stop to scout of where to go next, and give me a little time to catch up. I set off at a quick clip, trying to make up the distance I'd already lost.

I didn't have to go too far to catch Eunuch. Following the flour trail, I caught up with him, just shy of the last beverage check. He was leaned back against a tree, more or less sitting on it, and he had one hand in his kilt, stroking his cock....I felt myself get wetter at that realization. He was watching me run towards him; I could see his eyes following the bounce of my breasts under my shirt. My nipples started to tingle, knowing he was watching them, and stroking himself. My pussy started getting wet, watching him stroke himself there on the tree.

I stopped running, to a walk, and walked up to him, my eyes locked on his stroking hand. "You enjoying the view?" he asked me. I just nodded. I love the site of a man stroking himself, and was getting more turned on by the second. Grabbing the edge of his kilt, I pulled it back far enough that I could plainly see him stroking his cock, and saw a bead of precum at the tip of his cock. I just grinned at him.

Eunuch stopped stroking himself long enough to grab my hand and pull me in front of him. He grabbed my hips, and pushed me onto my knees. "Suck me." He said. Eagerly, I took his cock in my mouth. I started bouncing my head up and down his cock, rubbing and swirling my tongue up and down his shaft. I felt hands at the back of my head, holding my head down onto his cock. It wasn't going to take long to make him cum, not after all we had been up to on the trail.

Eunuch started moaning, and thrusting up into my mouth. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of my mouth, and started jerking himself off. I opened my mouth, to catch his cum in my mouth. Rather than my face, he grabbed my shirt, pulling it up, exposing my breasts. I toyed with my nipples, twisting and rolling them between two fingers till they were hard. My pussy got wetter in response, eager for release. I heard him moan my name (not my hash name, a serious offense to wankers!), and felt the first spurt of his cum hit my chin. I tried to wrap my lips around his cock, but he wouldn't let me, and his cum hit my mouth, my neck, and my chest. Rope after rope of cum shot onto my tits, sliding down between them. I licked up as much of the cum as I could, from around my mouth and off my tits. I couldn't get it all. Footsteps started coming from the trail and Eunuch re-velcroed his kilt, and helped me to my feet. I struggled to pull my shirt back down and jog along at the same time, and it stuck to my tits where Eunuch's cum was. We half walked, half jogged to the last beverage check, and sat on the bumper of Squeaker's car while we caught our breaths, more from the blow job than the trail. Squeaker looked us over, noting the flour stains, the disheveled hair and kilts, and raised an eyebrow. "Did the hare get snared?" she asked sarcastically. Eunuch and I just grinned and drank our water.

My pussy was still soaking, still needing release. I slipped a hand under my kilt, my fingers getting wet the instant they touched the swollen lips of my pussy. Eunuch saw me touching myself, and pulled my hand away from my pussy, and said, "No you don't. I'll take care of that, don't worry." Grabbing the flour bag, I started to leave the beverage check, eager to be done with trail. I stepped off into a light jog, and headed away from Squeaker and Eunuch.

I took off into a good medium pace, and was at my ending place for trail before I knew it. I was sweating from the run and from my encounter with Eunuch. I dropped the remainder of the flour, which wasn't much, into the mark for the On-in (end of trail), and when I stood up, heard footsteps coming behind me. Glancing back, I saw Eunuch striding towards me. "The pack isn't far behind me, come here!" he said, grabbing my wrist.

The end of the trail opened into a parking lot, and Eunuch led me over to his car, a convertible late '90's Ford Mustang. Pushing me on my back on the hood, he spread my legs with his arms, exposing my pussy as my kilt fell back. Dropping his head down, his tongue traced around my clit, making me groan. I was still wet from the episode on trail, and Eunuch's mouth made me even wetter within moments. He used his tongue flat against my clit, sliding over it slowly, making me grab at his shirt, and buck my hips for more. I felt two fingers slip into my pussy as his tongue was teasing my clit. My pussy clenched down on them, eager to be fucked. He started pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy as he teased my clit with his tongue. By that time I was begging him to make me cum, not caring who was around to hear me. The pack had started coming to the parking lot, and it was impossible to hide what Eunuch was doing to me, not that I cared at that point. Eunuch's fingers fucked my pussy and his tongue was replaced with his thumb, teasing my clit into a fevered pitch. "Scream for me, snared hare" he said. I started screaming as my orgasm hit me, my juices soaking his hand as it pounded in and out of me. I screamed his real name, not his hash name, I was told later, but at that moment, I didn't care, I needed this orgasm, for as much as I felt teased on trail. Eunuch's fingers left my pussy, and I stood up, leaving a wet, slick trail on the hood of his car.

Catching my breath, I noticed the pack was fully in attendance, and had just witnessed Eunuch eating me. I blushed slightly, through the orgasmic heat that was already on my face, and walked over to the rest of the group to get ready for circle. I was called into that circle and accused of using nerd names (real names rather than hash names) and made to drink beer, but wasn't accused of any other infractions. It was made pretty clear that I'd been "punished" for being snared on trail.