A Tale of a True Love

Story Info
Can he ever forget her?
985 words
3.9
6.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Year 2001. I was then two years away from the ending of my secondary school life. It was the middle of winter and spring. I was then on the age when a boy or girl learns to see the world with a new view. I also got that view; I also opened my eyes wide. I learnt to feel the feeling of something heavenly. I learnt to see a beauty with mind's eye. I learnt to feel the beauty in the empty blue sky, the beauty in the flow of water, in the sunrise and sunset, in bird's wings, in little plants, the tinny flowers that bloom at the roadside.

I learnt to find out the entire beauty in the warmth of summer, in thirst, in raindrops, in the rhythmic sound of rainfall, in the wetness... ...everything. They all also seemed to learn how to make me their own. The mist and cold wind in winter, the fresh sky in autumn, the tender leaves waving with the breeze in spring... all made me their own for ever. They showed me how beautiful a moon can be, how rhythmic a rainfall can be, how colorful a rainbow can be. I learnt a lot more. An other thing I learnt too... that there is a beauty, which can never be explained truly with words and that is the tenderness, the innocence ness, the purity and a lot more in a woman. All these I learnt when I saw a girl.

On an ordinary day of February, as usual, some new students joined the school. One of them was a girl, too restless. I think that made her different to get another's look. She hunted my eyes too. Everyday I used to see her running, jumping, smiling. I don't know why it made me so happy; although, I never thought of love about it at all. I loved to stare at her from afar, but I could never look at her whenever I tried to see her closed. There was something in her face that used to dazzle my eyes like a burning sun.

Within a few days I realized, I've already been addicted with it when I saw that, the day I could not see her, I could not do anything right. She was three year's junior to me. Anyway, I got her name too. I tried to know more about her. The more I got interested about her; I found it harder and harder. But the more I found it harder, the more I found a power inside me to overcome it. Now I could realize I fell in love. Although, I never told her that I loved her yet, she knew it.

Actually, there was no more necessity to say it for, all which happened were a lot enough than to say. Besides one of my friend's sisters, who was her classmate, said her it in so many ways. However, the problem was that she had hardly any reaction, though sometimes she said she was not matured enough to think about it at that moment. Well, that's ok; but how long would she say it? One day, somehow I was informed that mentally she was unfit. One matter, I was not too matured then, so I had to take suggestions from my friends, who had experiences about love. Many things were pointed out- her illness, her quietness and some other matters.

I had been told that her quietness seemed to them, she wouldn't love me, and her illness? No need to think so long, that would be more torturing. Featuring all these, I was advised to let her down from my mind. All of them said, although it's hard, but I must get so many beautiful girls in future. So I decided to throw her away from my mind! At first, it tortured my mind too much. I thought, one day everything will be ok. I tried and tried hard for three years to forget all that happened; until I could try no more. But in my every prayer, I always prayed to my god to make her understand how deep my love was; I prayed for her welfare; sometimes I prayed for the strength to forget her.

I was at last, defeated by my love. I realized, I could never forget her. May be, my god didn't let me forget her; He knows every heart. However, I couldn't ask her for her love coz, I feared that she could insult my love saying, she had never loved me or she could be disturbed hearing the same words again and again or she could neglect my love in other way. Then I thought and thought about what to do. At last, I took a decision on my own- I would love her forever but won't tell her ever. Think once, how hard it can be to love someone without knowing whether to get her, but it's not too hard to me coz; everyone can love the god without seeing Him. Likely, I can love my honey without seeing or getting her. She lived, lives and will live in my heart as long as I will live. She is to me, the symbol of beauty, purity and love.

Every morning I pray my god saying, "My god, yesterday I could not love my honey as much as I wanted. Please, give me the power to love her more today." Now, dear readers, tell me- if I love her in spite of her illness, will it be right that time? What do you think? By the way, do you want to know what happened next? Dear readers, if you like the story, please pray your god to be kind about the illness of my honey. I love her so so so much... Aaa... ha! No word can tell how much I love her. Peace on you all...